It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look at the other side: My Near Death Experience...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zetetic_of_Truth

Friend, I am not sure where you have come up with the number 5 as count; My OP was a group of them, and as far as I can remember the actual number was either 12 or 13 individuals there;

also to clarify another point, I didn't hear any voices; all communications were heard in my mind, each was a distinctive 'voice', but not heard in the conventional manner.

Here are a few tidbits of what I remember being shown; the gradual awakening of many to the disinfo spun and flung at us by the MSM; The common belief and acceptance that we are not alone,never have been, and are surounded by visitors every day.

peace and good thoughts to all.
seeker

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zetetic_of_Truth
Do not know if you have seen this thread or not, but it talks similarily to what you are saying with a huge changes that took place. They claim around 1989, yet it is close to yours and a very interesting subject.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Enjoy!
Zetetic_of_Truth

Interesting. Maybe this time line shift preceded this paradigm shift.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I wish to thank everyone for their participation in this discussion, and I appreciate all the stories shared with us.

As we journey closer to whatever events lie before us, I want to comment on the number of average people that have stepped forward in the past few weeks, and all have had the same train of thought and questions, for each one can feel that undercurrent of change approaching; I have had some tell me they feel it is the end of the world, others of catatrophic change, some of evolution and progression to the next step; if the glimpses I was given do bear out, then we are indeed in the midst of a massive paradigm shift that will see us change and ultimately for the better.

My thanks again and peace to all.

seeker

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

if the glimpses I was given do bear out, then we are indeed in the midst of a massive paradigm shift that will see us change and ultimately for the better.

I think it interesting that many experiencers who have seen "the future" have seen catastrophic scenes or possibilities. Often they haven't come to pass. I'll use the example of John Titor. Whatever you think of him, some of the things he predicted came to pass and others didn't. I think Titor explained this by the alternative universe theory. If it didn't happen that only meant that it happened in another alternative universe instead of here. Many possibilities exist and the final outcome is not certain, just the general outcome. I personally think the intent of humanity locally and generally can affect events and outcomes.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by the seeker_713g

if the glimpses I was given do bear out, then we are indeed in the midst of a massive paradigm shift that will see us change and ultimately for the better.

I think it interesting that many experiencers who have seen "the future" have seen catastrophic scenes or possibilities. Often they haven't come to pass. I'll use the example of John Titor. Whatever you think of him, some of the things he predicted came to pass and others didn't. I think Titor explained this by the alternative universe theory. If it didn't happen that only meant that it happened in another alternative universe instead of here. Many possibilities exist and the final outcome is not certain, just the general outcome. I personally think the intent of humanity locally and generally can affect events and outcomes.

Yes, my friend, our thughts and actions do generate and bring to us what we turn to meet; Mr Titor is a very good example, for it we change our mindset and determination to focus on events not happening and then only on the positive we seek appearing we have caused a shift in the paradigm; it is the hopeless 'oh, we are screwed there is nothing we can do" mindset that must be addressed, for all things are possible if we only utilise the greatest tool we have, which is our minds and our will.

thanks,plumranch.
seeker

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
4th time i read this story...and still it amazes and inspires me

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelhernsin
4th time i read this story...and still it amazes and inspires me

Then perhaps my memories have shed light for more than just myself; The road ahead is long, friend, and I wish you well on the long journey, and may you have good companions full of light and love to help you find your way.

namaste
seeker

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Were these elders physical, or did you experience them through a mind medium, where thought was your conduit?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dan steely
Were these elders physical, or did you experience them through a mind medium, where thought was your conduit?

These were physical beings, altho the definition of what is physical might need to be redefined; but to me, everything was solid and had substance just as it does here right now as I type on this keyboard;

communication was on a mental level, no actual voices spoken outloud, just clear, conscise thoughts and emotions that were definitely and clearly in my mind.

seeker

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have had a pre-birth memory of choosing to come here, and also once had an out of body experience, so I know that we are far more than just a physical body. It is comforting knowing that there is life after death, that there is far more to life than we can imagine.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful thread....and excellent replies from everyone.
I feel much like you do, Seeker...which is why I've stayed up until 4AM reading this thread.

I've had some similar experiences, but nothing quite as extraordinary as being dead for 33 minutes! That is remarkable... it is truly amazing that you are here today, and able to share this experience.

Thanks so much.

And, I will not lie, a tear was brought to my eye while reading what you wrote...a tear of happiness, for everything I thought has only been confirmed.

Namaste.
I hope to talk to you further soon!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I have had a pre-birth memory of choosing to come here, and also once had an out of body experience, so I know that we are far more than just a physical body. It is comforting knowing that there is life after death, that there is far more to life than we can imagine.

Thanks for sharing with us, nightstar; as a young man I was brash and full of vinegar and sand, had the world by the cojones and was running against the wind; then i had my little mishap and realised very quickly that this is but one short stop on a very long journey, and that we are so shielded away from it all, especially away from our true natures and origins of self, simply so we can enjoy this experience even more.

peace and love to all.
seeker

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Thanks for joining us, and glad my words and experiences has had a positive impact on you;

we " humans" have a glitch in our programming, called fear; it is a part of our instinctual makeup, and it is a part of each of us that must be faced and defeated, for there is nothing to fear but fear itself; I open my arms wide and welcome each step into the unknown, for it is a new journey, an unknown happening, and the thrill of discovering what lies around the next corner, behind that unopened door, should be exciting and thriling, not filled with dread and apprehension.

I know now that there is never anything to fear, just more experiences to have, and if and when i die again, it will be with a smile and anticipation of the next step i take.

namaste.

seeker

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In some ways I envy you, concerning the positive side of your experience, you have been enlightened.

I know I have an overactive imagination, but every time i come into contact with extreme pain, i have a constant fear that this awaits me in the afterlife, for eternity, I would not consider myself an evil person, so can you give me any reason to think otherwise, I have been preoccupied with this thought for many years, thank you.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dan steely
In some ways I envy you, concerning the positive side of your experience, you have been enlightened.

I know I have an overactive imagination, but every time i come into contact with extreme pain, i have a constant fear that this awaits me in the afterlife, for eternity, I would not consider myself an evil person, so can you give me any reason to think otherwise, I have been preoccupied with this thought for many years, thank you.

Friend, all I can tell you is that there is a hellish place for hellish people that refuse to let go of the dark side; but fear itself is a self-perpetuating trap, for there is nothing to fear in the place i was in; the feeling was of total, unconditional love, and the only judgement i faced on my actions and mistakes was myself, and i judged myself harshly, and have tried my utmost to not make the same mistakes,ever again, and to really consider what affect anything i do has on anyonelse before i do it.

seeker

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

So your saying your dreams are part of this whole astral thing? I always have reoccuring dreams of an indian girl who leads me through forests and mountains, there almost always tropical forests, could that be my "guide"? Could I have a website about this, because you've peaked my curiosty.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I had a dream about six months ago, this dream was a one off.

I was inside a concrete box inside a cellar, there was a feeling of utter dread, now I have very vivid dreams every night, and I mean every night, but this was different, it is hard to convey the feeling I experienced, if I asked you to explain your feeling of love, you would find it almost impossible to transmit that feeling into words.

For several days after the event, I was very shaken.

I held a commercial pilots licence, until recently, and although I have had some close calls, I never felt dread, almost utter despair, at the cost of repeating myself, it really was a feeling I cant put into words.

Sorry, I seem to have taken over the point you were making, there is a book I read many years ago, called, ''many lives, many masters'' it reflects in many ways your experiences, have you read it?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dan steely

first thing is you can learn very easily how to program your dream state and control most of your dreams; the late Jose` Silva had some very good techniques.

I have indeed read that book you mentioned, and I also recommend the writings of Dr Raymond Moody, and those of Dannion Brinkley.

namaste.
seeker

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have read all of those books and they are wonderful!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I am on prescribed medication, the side effects can be lucid dreams, which I have been having for about seven years, I am used to them. the point I was making, is the feeling I had was very, very, bad, the opposite of your experience, it seemed to overwhelming to be a dream.

I read an article recently, that explained why NDE, is NOT triggered by your brain, but, I am new hear, and I am not sure if this is the correct forum, thank you for your previous replies.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join