It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look at the other side: My Near Death Experience...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

If I read one of your posts correctly, you said that souls choose bodies to live in, already knowing their destiny? This doesn't really make sense because there are plenty of lives that souls shouldn't want to experience, like murderers for example or George Bush, or people who are a vegetable their entire lives because of some accident.
Also, what happens with the mentally disabled? Does that happen as a result of souls not wanting to inhabit their bodies or something?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I just gotta say well done Seeker for trying to reply to almost everyone with clear and straight to the point replies! Good job.

It also helps make you appear more truthful and honest. Sometimes you get threads where the OP is very vague and dodges questions, you do the opposite. Good stuff.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Everything seemed off during the times of the dreams. Strange things had happened. But when I think back on it now, it doesn't seem all that strange anymore. Maybe because I got use to it, or maybe because I haven't had a dream like that in almost 2 years. I must add, the dreams I had change my perspective on life, religions, God, ect. completely. So for me, the dreams was a good thing.

Like you, I had fights with people due to conversations I was sure we've had. Sometimes it was about important stuff, sometimes it was about not so important stuff. During waking hours, I've made choices because of info I've got or conversations I had in the dreams, not realizing it was in my dreams.

I've later learned that the dreams with the "virbration" sensation was called "lucid dreaming". When I've read about lucid dreaming, I've discovered that it was closely connected to Seeker's experience. OBE. I guess it's because people who have lucid dreams often experience OBE, and because they are lucid dreaming, they are completely aware of that.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
Sorry my friend, I did not mean to neglect you; animals have a collective group soul, just as plant life has an energy connection and oversoul presence; but from what i was shown we do not re-incarnate as plant or animal life; they are too radically different of a soul matrix.

As for the life as a reptile, I do not have enough memory of it to tell if i was a shape shifter or not; but it was a volcanicly active world, not all lava; it had lush green forests and valleys in places and desert in others, much as earth does now, just a very polluted primordial soup of an atmosphere, and yes there were many others of that race there, it was not primitive by any means, just reptillian.

namaste

seeker

Thanks! Very interesting stuff, I wish I was priviliged enough to experience this. I was wondering about the 5 elders they were all men correct? Also, could you tell if one of them was the leader of them or did they all seem to be equal to each other? Wat were their voices like, powerful or what? Thanks for your answers, this has been an amazing thread and you have been very kind in answering our questions.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hi Seeker. Thanks for sharing your NDE. I thought I would relate an NDE that my mother had at the time of my birth.

My mother had a difficult pregnancy with me. There were complications and I was born about a month premature. My mother had to have a C section and she bled quite a lot. At one point she clearlly remembers floating over the delivery room and looking down to see her body and the doctors and nurses rushing around her. She recalls seeing lots of blood and realizing that she had died. After this she found herself in total darkness and she rememberes hearing an inner voice say look for the light. At that point she realized that I was with her at her side, altough she says I was not a baby, I was something else altogether. Then she started to move towards a dim light in the distance and I was with her all the time, we were moving together. The light was growing brighter and coming closer, but then she had the distinct feeling that she had to go back and that it was not her time. She remembers me transmitting the tought to her that we had stuff to do on earth and that we had to go back. She says it was something like "Common, let's do this."
Afterwards she woke up in her bpdy. The doctor said her heart had stopped and he thought he had lost her. At that point my mother , who was still a bit out of it, told the doctor something private about his daughter that no one else knew, and she did it it Yiddish. The only language my mother ever learned and can speak is English. The doctor was freaked out, and kept coming back to see her when she was recpvering to try to understand what had happened....

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Silenceisall]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OdetteI've later learned that the dreams with the "virbration" sensation was called "lucid dreaming". When I've read about lucid dreaming, I've discovered that it was closely connected to Seeker's experience. OBE. I guess it's because people who have lucid dreams often experience OBE, and because they are lucid

Lucid dreams are powerful, I have had a number of them, or they were Astral Travel. However these cases of the things that were no longer there, simply did not happen, and I can assure you, I know exactly where I was when those conversations happened.

And come more thing. Circa 1984-85, this time line we are on now changed big time. I woke up one day and things were different. I could tell you at the time, I told my wife the things that changed, but she did not see it. I realised that I would simply look too crazy in discussing it, however right before that time period I was having night terrors, because I had no idea my astral body was not fully developed which I learned years later, and right after that the time line split, or was changed.

I can just tell you it is so, I do not know why or how. It involved pricing and terms of store signage, it changed over night, as well as a few other rules. It too me a few days to catch up on the new terms and prices.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by OdetteI've later learned that the dreams with the "virbration" sensation was called "lucid dreaming". When I've read about lucid dreaming, I've discovered that it was closely connected to Seeker's experience. OBE. I guess it's because people who have lucid dreams often experience OBE, and because they are lucid

Lucid dreams are powerful, I have had a number of them, or they were Astral Travel. However these cases of the things that were no longer there, simply did not happen, and I can assure you, I know exactly where I was when those conversations happened.

And come more thing. Circa 1984-85, this time line we are on now changed big time. I woke up one day and things were different. I could tell you at the time, I told my wife the things that changed, but she did not see it. I realised that I would simply look too crazy in discussing it, however right before that time period I was having night terrors, because I had no idea my astral body was not fully developed which I learned years later, and right after that the time line split, or was changed.

I can just tell you it is so, I do not know why or how. It involved pricing and terms of store signage, it changed over night, as well as a few other rules. It too me a few days to catch up on the new terms and prices.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

Could you tell us more on how things changed big time circa 1984-85, very interested in this. Thanks!

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Everything you have related in your posts aligns with what I have studied or experienced myself. I am not "religious" either. But don't let anyone convince you that there is no such thing as spiritual existence. What a lie that is!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

If I read one of your posts correctly, you said that souls choose bodies to live in, already knowing their destiny? This doesn't really make sense because there are plenty of lives that souls shouldn't want to experience, like murderers for example or George Bush, or people who are a vegetable their entire lives because of some accident.
Also, what happens with the mentally disabled? Does that happen as a result of souls not wanting to inhabit their bodies or something?

Friend, the cycle continues over and over, and yes, you do want to experience all these different things, for it is the experience that counts, and the goal is to ultimately experience all things, and the scales must balance;

how could we truly appreciate love if we did not know what sorrow or loss is? each positive has it's negative counter point, and a balanced state is the ultimate achievement.

peace and love to all.
seeker

edit for typo

[edit on 6/9/2009 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I just gotta say well done Seeker for trying to reply to almost everyone with clear and straight to the point replies! Good job.

It also helps make you appear more truthful and honest. Sometimes you get threads where the OP is very vague and dodges questions, you do the opposite. Good stuff.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

Phoenix my friend, I am not here to stir the pot and garner points or smugly gloat at the amount of participation; I am here to share my account of this,to me, interesting side trip in my journey, and to enjoy as I learn of others that have also made this detour; I also believe that any poster that takes the time to ask a civil question deserves an open and straight forward answer with a smile and warm,loving thoughts.

Thoughts are very powerful, my friend, and thought powered by love is the way to see and make changes for the highest good of all.

namaste.
seeker

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Ok makes sense, but what happens when two souls want to claim the same body? Is it whoever calls it first?

Also, what if no soul wants to be in a certain body? Could a body be born without a soul inhabiting it? That sure would explain some people..

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Ok makes sense, but what happens when two souls want to claim the same body? Is it whoever calls it first?

Also, what if no soul wants to be in a certain body? Could a body be born without a soul inhabiting it? That sure would explain some people..

Frind, there is no competition or one upmanship on the other side, and considering there isn't a linear flow of time it isn't an issue, and there are always multiple choices;

as for being born without a soul, I can't say except that my perception of it is that all do have a soul; may be very limited and restrained, may also be in a very negative cycle; but there is a soul in there somewhere.

seeker

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zetetic_of_Truth
Could you tell us more on how things changed big time circa 1984-85, very interested in this. Thanks!
Zetetic_of_Truth

I only know it was customs, terminology, and wording. I have long since complied with this reality. I think what it was, is that at that time I was sort of still developing my astral form, a psychic many years later brought this up without me asking, and the changes did not catch up to me right away, I was sort of walking in both variants.

I think I saw some project mentioned somewhere that was doing things in the 80's and a light bulb went on, and who knows, maybe it was their experiments. But something happened. Literally affected the language of people.

Oh well, I most likely will never know!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Ok makes sense, but what happens when two souls want to claim the same body? Is it whoever calls it first? Also, what if no soul wants to be in a certain body? Could a body be born without a soul inhabiting it? That sure would explain some people..

Why would there be a body, without your soul wanting it? Your body is for you, unless you are done with it. Is it a nice body?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Seeker
Thanks! Very interesting stuff, I wish I was priviliged enough to experience this. I was wondering about the 5 elders they were all men correct? Also, could you tell if one of them was the leader of them or did they all seem to be equal to each other? Wat were their voices like, powerful or what? Thanks for your answers, this has been an amazing thread and you have been very kind in answering our questions.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Zetetic_of_Truth

I only know it was customs, terminology, and wording. I have long since complied with this reality. I think what it was, is that at that time I was sort of still developing my astral form, a psychic many years later brought this up without me asking, and the changes did not catch up to me right away, I was sort of walking in both variants.

I think I saw some project mentioned somewhere that was doing things in the 80's and a light bulb went on, and who knows, maybe it was their experiments. But something happened. Literally affected the language of people.

Ok, cool thanks for that very interesting. If you could find that project you mentioned at all, I would love to see it and what you are talking bout. Thanks!

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Actually, in one very interesting account I've read, its a little different than two people both wishing the same body. After you've made a list of all the things you wish to accomplish in your life, to experience (and most people have to redo their lists, because they're determined they can take on far more hardship or challenges than they really can, and they're actually turned down by the higher guidances), they given a choice of say 5 different lives to experience, perhaps even several different planets to experience this on. Throughout your life, there is a certain degree of free will that can change or offset the lessons from occurring, or your reactions to them being appropriate, however, throughout your life, your HS and advisors, guardians, guides (your team) helps to create and manifest the situations, and may give you warnings to heed to avoid disasters. Free will can determine what happens here to some degree, and this list may be incomplete when you return home.

In the one account I read, he was an experiencer, and his nordic contact then went ahead of him and incarnated first into her more advanced world so that she would be there for him when he came to learn his lessons. And he had contact with her, and then when his family moved to the US, greys as well, as this is apparently their territory, since he was an infant. He was an experiencer all his life.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Zetetic_of_Truth
The group that i call the elders were males with long beards, but there were several females there also; as for voices, every woed I heard was in my mind, but each was distinctive,clear, and strong, the ladies melodious and quite pleasing to experience; as for a leader, not really, for if memory serves me correctly I believe they all took part fairly equally.

peace
seeker

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

Zetetic_of_Truth
The group that i call the elders were males with long beards, but there were several females there also; as for voices, every woed I heard was in my mind, but each was distinctive,clear, and strong, the ladies melodious and quite pleasing to experience; as for a leader, not really, for if memory serves me correctly I believe they all took part fairly equally.

peace
seeker

k thnks interesting that there were ladies there as well, what did they look like? Were there 5 ladies as well, like the 5 elders? Makes sense that there was no leader and they were equal, definitely like that.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Zetetic_of_Truth

Do not know if you have seen this thread or not, but it talks similarily to what you are saying with a huge changes that took place. They claim around 1989, yet it is close to yours and a very interesting subject.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Enjoy!

Zetetic_of_Truth

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join