It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Uncovered Using Google Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Found extensive mapping done of North Korea here very interesting things, it's nice knowing what you're looking at and where all of the different things are located

Overview:

This Google Earth project offers an extensive mapping of North Korea’s economic, cultural, political, and military infrastructures. Through the topic menu, users of this program have easy access to geographical information on North Korea’s agriculture projects, aviation facilities, communications, hospitals, hotels, energy infrastructure, financial services, leisure destinations, manufacturing facilities, markets, mines, religious locations, restaurants, schools, and transportation infrastructure. In addition to locations of economic interest, this map also displays anti-aircraft locations, the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) and Northern Line Limit Line (NLL), incarceration facilities, political monuments, political residencies, military bases, and nuclear facilities.

List of things covered:

Agriculture/Horticulture
Banking/Finance
Communication
Cultural
Dams
Education
Elite Areas
Energy
Government Offices
Gulags
Hospitals
Hotels
Manufacturing/Production
Military
Mining
Nuclear Issue
Restaurants
Shipping
Special Administrative Regions
Transportation
And a Section of Miscellaneous Stuff

You're able to download the detailed map = Direct Link Here: bbs.keyhole.com...

If you don't have Google Earth, you must download it here: earth.google.com...

[edit on 3-6-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Covered here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

i guess we could say you exclusively covered an overview, i covered the actual thing.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Gosh, next time I'll make sure I post all the articles I can find so that someone doesn't find the "real" one.

Or I'll just look at other people posts, find the "real" one, post it and claim ownership of the topic.

Sorry I posted my lowly overview from yesterday in your "real" topic from today.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Great find....Funny how all the Anti-aircraft guns are surrounding the areas where the elite live.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Your link is provided in my story by the way.

Have fun with the topic, you seem to need it badly so you can have it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Moderator-Note

The only time Duplicate threads are allowed is from threads that were covered in the Breaking Alternative news Forum. That is the case here. Please refrain from off-topic bickering. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

just read skyfloating's comment mentioned the T&C's in this post ... my earlier post was a joke.

top topics

join