It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Can't you see???

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well,it's pretty obvious to me that our society is collapsing.
We are seeing corruption being exposed as never before.
Look around,it seems the old belief system is dying.
People are waking up from the trance they've been induced by the dark.
CAN'T YOU SEE THIS UNFOLDING????CAN'T YOU SEE IT???
Oh man,i'm happy

Can't wait to live in a new society where there's no money,no fear,harmony,cooperation,technology and LOVE.
Some of you will say that this is a 60's hippie style #.
It's up to us to make it happen!
Peace




posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yes Im sure that day will come but there will be a lot of bloodshed before the day arrives. I dont think that the N.W.O are going to give up that easily!



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I can see it too. A lot of the people that think this will be a violent uprising have no idea, and are living in the old world paradigm. This is going to be an awakening of peace. The old is just crumbling under the pressure.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm just wondering are there going to be weapons in this "peaceful awakening"?

I'm just saying because while you are having your peaceful awakening there are going to be some buttholes that come by and ruin your party.

I hate to break it to you but a "peaceful awakening" is not a new concept it is as old as religion it self.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
No fear and corruption is a nice thing, but as long as there are evil people in this world...even one...there will be fear and corruption of some sort. So the question begs to be asked..."who will get rid of all the evil people?" You? And how do we get rid of all the evil people? Violence? Waiting for them to simply die? Sadly, there will always be evil in the world, humanity at its very core is flawed, and if we can't instead accept that and ourselves transend above the garbage then we will all just be running around like chickens with our heads cut off looking for the "new age" to come and make things all better and accomplish nothing ourselves.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Rockstrongo37]



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip
 


You do realize that as humans, there will never be peace until we evolve. Are brains are still to simplistic and we still only accessed maybe 10% of it's total capability. Maybe in another 1000 years you will see your peace!



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
I'm just wondering are there going to be weapons in this "peaceful awakening"?

I'm just saying because while you are having your peaceful awakening there are going to be some buttholes that come by and ruin your party.

I hate to break it to you but a "peaceful awakening" is not a new concept it is as old as religion it self.



Why do you need guns?Are you afraid to die?Can't u handle your problems with the brain?
That's what evil wants!
Fear not dead,cause you will leave your body anyway and that's a good tactic to keep you enslaved!
Call me crazy,i don't care



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
No fear and corruption is a nice thing, but as long as there are evil people in this world...even one...there will be fear and corruption of some sort. So the question begs to be asked..."who will get rid of all the evil people?" You? And how do we get rid of all the evil people? Violence? Waiting for them to simply die? Sadly, there will always be evil in the world, humanity at its very core is flawed, and if we can't instead accept that and ourselves transend above the garbage then we will all just be running around like chickens with our heads cut off looking for the "new age" to come and make things all better and accomplish nothing ourselves.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Rockstrongo37]


We will get rid of all evil people.
All of us,but we must work on it,everytime.
There is a lot of small thing we can all do.
Evil is money.
Money is greed.
People kill and do stupid things because of money.
This society of consumption is a crime factory because people always want to have more than the neighbour.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip
 


No evil wants you to think the way you think now. Evil will always exist. I don't fear death, but I will do everything I can to kill the person that is trying to kill me that basic survival.

Evil wants you to lay down without a fight.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by upnorthtrip
 


No evil wants you to think the way you think now. Evil will always exist. I don't fear death, but I will do everything I can to kill the person that is trying to kill me that basic survival.

Evil wants you to lay down without a fight.


Ok,you like to fight.
You're on competition mode.
Remember that you're fighting yourself because we're all on the same boat or in other words everyone is connected that's why i post,so we can unite and stop all this craziness!
I can understand you but would people fight if they had nothing to fight for?
Would people kill for money if there was nothing to buy?
Would presidential candidates go for campaign if people won't vote?
I don't think so


[edit on 3-6-2009 by upnorthtrip]



posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip
 


I agree with you except I dont think its on a massive scale yet. I think you notice it more on forums like ATS because most of us are like minded and have awakened enough to see through the NWO's plots and lies. I also agree that more and more people are awakening as well.

When trying to start up a conversation though about it with people in RL, its another story. For the most part you either get looked at like your a nutbar or they just dont understand w.t.f you're talking about. I find that more so an issue with people over the age of forty. Not intending to offend the open minded 40yr+ olds out there, thats just through my own experience.

Also.. as mentioned many times.. by others; most people think life is about going to school, graduating, getting a decent paying job, paying taxes, pro-creating, aging and then passing away while getting all their current events off the MSM.. eating TV dinners. Most seem to have never questioned or even had a second thought that life could actually be alot more interesting. There might actually be alot more to life than what we've been endoctrinated to believe. Educational systems, Religions and the MSM are prime covers for such propaganda and brainwashing. Most people like to be spoon fed even if its BS! Anyhow, I dont like to nourish my mind with BS so I choose not to eat it while others mow down. I blame it on people being too complacent and.. we just live in a lazy society. Most people seem so descensitized nobody is phased by anything anymore and dont bother to care enough to make a difference.

My .02 Ameros

[edit on 4-6-2009 by disfugured]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by disfugured]



posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip
 


If this is what you're seeing around you, you're lucky to be in such a community!

Elsewhere isn't the same and worse.



posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by upnorthtrip
 


I agree with you except I dont think its on a massive scale yet. I think you notice it more on forums like ATS because most of us are like minded and have awakened enough to see through the NWO's plots and lies. I also agree that more and more people are awakening as well.

When trying to start up a conversation though about it with people in RL, its another story. For the most part you either get looked at like your a nutbar or they just dont understand w.t.f you're talking about. I find that more so an issue with people over the age of forty. Not intending to offend the open minded 40yr+ olds out there, thats just through my own experience.

Also.. as mentioned many times.. by others; most people think life is about going to school, graduating, getting a decent paying job, paying taxes, pro-creating, aging and then passing away while getting all their current events off the MSM.. eating TV dinners. Most seem to have never questioned or even had a second thought that life could actually be alot more interesting. There might actually be alot more to life than what we've been endoctrinated to believe. Educational systems, Religions and the MSM are prime covers for such propaganda and brainwashing. Most people like to be spoon fed even if its BS! Anyhow, I dont like to nourish my mind with BS so I choose not to eat it while others mow down. I blame it on people being too complacent and.. we just live in a lazy society. Most people seem so descensitized nobody is phased by anything anymore and dont bother to care enough to make a difference.

My .02 Ameros

[edit on 4-6-2009 by disfugured]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by disfugured] [/quote




What is needed for it to be on a large scale is a trigger.
An event with the impact of e.g 9/11 but a positive one.
For the good.
Maybe disclosure will do it.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join