It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theories on the Greys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
bobzeta.wetpaint.com...

In short, the Zeta Reticulans, or Greys, are not very nice.

They are our space brothers and sisters, and they are related to us, I've heard, by the Lyran lineage. That is, they are human. They have lived underground for centuries after destroying the surface of their planet with nukes, and for this reason they have their humanoid insect-like appearance.

They come here because they regret the breeding out of their emotions, and they get something of a high out of observing ours, especially fear. They also have a breeding program using human victims. This is why most human abductions by Greys involve emotional and sexual trauma.

We can not welcome them to our planet. Shooting at their craft or killing them is not the answer, they are our Brothers, but we have to say no to their intrusive ways.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Can you elaborate more on the breeding programme using humans please?
Could this be done without the host mother being aware of it, or would she have defo experienced an abduction event??

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Can you elaborate more on the breeding programme using humans please?
Could this be done without the host mother being aware of it, or would she have defo experienced an abduction event??

Hmmmm ... I'm not really sure if they always know. Being there are many accounts of them knowing though, I think they would know at least some of the time.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I had an experience where I was "visited" by 2 alien looking creatures.
I felt pain but don't remember anythin after that--that's why I was curious.

I just wondered if it could possibly have been an abduction???

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

I had an experience where I was "visited" by 2 alien looking creatures.
I felt pain but don't remember anythin after that--that's why I was curious.

I just wondered if it could possibly have been an abduction???

What did they look like?

Yes I think it's very possible.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

They were stood by my bed--it all seemed very surreal.
Both seemed tall and very thin faced with protruding sorta reptilian eyes.
It was a long time ago but it's always haunted me.
They had a haunted sorta gaunt look about them.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
According to one of my reliable "contacts," there are only a few thousand authentic Greys alive; the rest of them are biological robots. Reason being, they destroyed their genetics in a nuclear war, so they tried taking human & animal DNA to somehow try to reactivate and fix it. The Greys you saw in my "Turkey UFO" thread were the real deal.

By the way, you know whats interesting about the following UFO? It was shot in Turkey over the course of two years and was seen by several people . Iraq borders Turkey to the southeast. Iraq is the country where ancient Sumeria was located in. And guess what borders Turkey to the southwest & northeast? The Mediterranean and Black Seas; the seas where Atlantis has long been speculated to have sunk in. Both Sumeria and Atlantis are cities that have been consistently linked to extraterrestrials; namely, the Reptilians. I think there's a definite reason why these aliens were seen in that vicinity of the world. My guess is that they have some type of underwater base.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
According to one of my reliable "contacts," there are only a few thousand authentic Greys alive; the rest of them are biological robots.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

are the rest operated by Greys on their home world, using gravity-wave information and sensory transfer?

this explains why we don't have any alien bodies yet.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Count yourself lucky it was a one time deal if it was real

darko the little Greys ant even real dude there like walking probes or bots you may have heard people say this b4 ....because its true, as for Zeta Reticulans lol thay dont do chit chat about there home to there subjects. As for space brothers lol thay ant my bro's

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reliable "contacts" or not thay dont give there backstory and dont give that much detail to people mayb the contact is just getting it from someone eles a book or podcast ext...ext...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insubordinate Soul
reliable "contacts" or not thay dont give there backstory and dont give that much detail to people mayb the contact is just getting it from someone eles a book or podcast ext...ext...

what are you trying to say?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is un-sourced. Where did this information come from?

By the way, the image posted in the OP's link is not an alien, but a lotus-plant.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

im just saying a vetanarien doesn't give a dog his life story b4 he tags it , thats all.

And that Zeta Reticulans stuff is bull

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
This is un-sourced. Where did this information come from?

By the way, the image posted in the OP's link is not an alien, but a lotus-plant.

Haha so it is!

Still they do look a lot like that.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insubordinate Soul

im just saying a vetanarien doesn't give a dog his life story b4 he tags it , thats all.

And that Zeta Reticulans stuff is bull

I'm sure if a vet could actually communicate with a dog, he/she would let it know what the deal is before tagging it or putting it down...

And Darko, I feel you on your U2U, and you could be right about the Grey's being scumbags, but I still can't help but think that maybe we have them wrong, somehow. And I stress the SOMEHOW.

Maybe their communication sucks. Maybe we just inherently freak the hell out when we see them because they are so different. Are you sure that they PURPOSELY make us scared so they can feed off our fear, or is that just your view? I'm just trying to figure this out. Maybe *I* just want them to be good guys.

It could be possible that it's all just a misunderstanding (haha, that sounds rich!), and they just aren't the best at conveying their messages. I don't know, if I met up with a Grey, I would wanna give it a wet willy or just be a goof-ball to it/them. If they wanted to do an experiment on me, I'd say "go for it"! I'd be honored to take part in something like that. Anything but the anal probe (yikes!).

I mean, they always return the abductee, don't they? They don't slaughter them or Guinea Pig-them like we do to animals (we are always putting things INTO animals until they die, the Greys just seem to be TAKING samples from us). I know abductees suffer from PTSD after, but that's just a by-product of the abduction (being a stranger in a strange land, seeing a frickin ALIEN), no?
I'm just trying to come up with ideas. Not trying to contradict you one bit, Darko. Just very interested in the subject, and the Greys.

new topics

top topics

join