It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yep, It's Thermite! So Much for the "Oxygen" Excuse

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan

Any GL's pushing the "oxygen", and/or "paint" excuse might either want to:

I see GL referred to a lot in this thread, mind if I ask what it stands for?

Gay Liberal?

... Just asking.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
the door "sees" 2600 lbs of pressure against it. Some of that total energy will be used in breaking the hinges. The rest will be used to propel the door. That's why you should do the math.

You actually stopped short of proving the vital part of the question, ie what that amount of force would do to a 300-lb steel and concrete door. I'm not impressed just seeing a 4-digit number. And soon as you get some moments of inertia involved you will see how heavy a 300-lb door is to what is basically a brief gust of wind.

So once agin, as I originally stated, how does the TM get from a door got crumpled up, to that being proof of bombs

When did I say it was definite proof of anything? All I keep saying is that you have no idea what really went on down there, and you have no reason to think you do.

when you haven't done the research?

Crunching a couple theoretical numbers and not even solving an equation with them isn't doing research. We have been talking this whole time about ONE man's testimony. If you like doing research so much, why don't you research some of the other testimony to events in the basements during the impacts, and see what you can come up with? You think people just make up these testimonies or something? If you're not afraid of them, go look up as many as you can find.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

I guess it could be...or Government Loyalist.

Anybody going to take a shot a what these flashes and explosions might be?

www.documentarywire.com...

You know, the flashes that look exactly like the ones seen in CD's?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Come on "GL's", what are all of these flashes happening?

I found one at 2:07 happening just inside the impact hole. If not 'explosives',
what are these flashes?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Hi turbofan, I scan through some of these threads for laughs. Yes I am a GL. I trust in the goodness of humanity - the main reason I am terribly biased towards the OS.

Since no one else is answering your silly question. Yes in my common sense approach your question is SILLY. The flashes at 2:07 are 1000 times more likely (in my opinion) to be falling windows reflecting the sun than 'suspicious explosives'. If they are explosives they are puny and pointless - the tower is not falling down because of them is it??
"Ohhhhh falling window - of course, thats obvious" you will say......

[edit on 28-7-2009 by who_knows]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by who_knows

funny, you must not have studied the video well enough, because the
flash occurs within the IMPACT HOLE and therefore NO WINDOW.

Many flashes.

What are they?

Still not convinced?

P.S. You need more than a few cutter charges to knock out 47 core columns...in other words, a few flashes take out a few columns, not
the entire building.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Dude take a closer look. Specifically at the flashes at exactly 2:07. The are NOT in the impact hole, they are just above. In fact you can see two flashes in quick succession, one below the other. This stacks the evidence up for falling window - as it falls and rotates it catches the sun twice. One of the other flashes a few seconds later in the video you can actually see some part of the building/window falling - flash -then keep falling. OMG such a simple explanation. Why is the building not falling after these 'explosives' Basically this is such a stupid argument that i can't even be bothered looking at other truther threads. You've ruined my interest in debating these theories.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

This stacks the evidence up for falling window - as it falls and rotates it catches the sun twice.

Right....and the flashes in the smoke and within the shadows of the smoke
cloud get their sunlight from where?

You guys kill me. I really don't know why I waste my time with basic
individuals. At least come up with a better excuse.

Why is the building not falling after these 'explosives' Basically this is such a stupid argument that i can't even be bothered looking at other truther threads. You've ruined my interest in debating these theories.

I'll tell you what is stupid...

A plane hits the towers and cuts 1/5 of the core columns and 20+ perimeter
columns and doesn't fall.

Yet YOU expect a few cutter charges taking out a FEW columns to topple the
building?! LMAO!!!

Bring on the next one, these guys just keep getting better and better
with their excuses!

[edit on 29-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted by turbofan

Any GL's pushing the "oxygen", and/or "paint" excuse might either want to:

posted by gravitybender
I see GL referred to a lot in this thread, mind if I ask what it stands for?

Gay Liberal?

... Just asking.

GL stands for government loyalist. Back in our own Revolutionary War the GLs were called Tories. They are people who would betray their own fellow citizens and neighbors and proclaim loyalty to a government god or king or government which was ruling illegally or already replaced by the will of the people, with the objective of protecting the status quo which they were comfortable with and/or profiting quite well from. Most of the Tories were run out of the country and ended up living in British protectorates (Canada, Bahamas, Australia, New Zealand, etc).

Some other terms used for the fanatical defenders of the rapidly self-destructing 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY are pseudoskeptics (phony skeptics), shills (promoters to dupe the innocent), and duhbunkers (pretending to be stupid and gullible to dupe the innocent while creating silly strawman arguments and off-topic red herrings).

GLs from a rival Forum of magicians and illusionists loudly bragged they would journey to Arlington County Virginia and round up hundreds of eyewitnesses to the light pole through the windshield and the 530 mph 757 knocking down the light poles and a 757 barreling into the Pentagon 1st floor inches off the lawn. But alas the actual aircraft flew Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo and nowhere near the downed light poles and official flight path.

The GLs couldn't even find one single eyewitness to support their faith, and slunk back to their hole with their tails between their legs. One GL even thought he had cornered Edward Paik, but chickened out from asking even one question of him. (it was Shinki Paik)

Don't know where the Tories will go this time. Surely the Canadians and Aussies and New Zealanders don't want them. Maybe they will take them in Zionist occupied Palestine or perhaps the Saudis will welcome them with open arms. Dubya doesn't have much room at the Crawford Ranch. Besides those rooms are reserved for the Saudi sheikhs and Jeff Gannon and maybe Jenna's ex-boyfriend Blake Gottesman.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Some other terms used for the fanatical defenders of the rapidly self-destructing 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY are pseudoskeptics (phony skeptics), shills (promoters to dupe the innocent), and duhbunkers (pretending to be stupid and gullible to dupe the innocent while creating silly strawman arguments and off-topic red herrings).

GLs from a rival Forum of magicians and illusionists loudly bragged they would journey to Arlington County Virginia and round up hundreds of eyewitnesses to the light pole through the windshield and the 530 mph 757 knocking down the light poles

The Middle East based groups who attacked the US and those who acted as their facilitators must find it amusing seeing that going on 8 years later there are so many Americans instead of seeking retribution with solid evidence to back them are fixated on things like timing the WTC collapses or trying to prove lampposts near the Pentagon weren't really knocked down by an airliner as hundreds witnessed.

If an American city ever gets nuked by terrorists, the immediate response by this armchair detective brigade will be to call it a false flag operation and spend years examining the videos for indications leading to their predetermined conclusion it was actually US govt/CIA/Mossad sponsored.

Does one just laugh or cry?

Mike

[edit on 29-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Right....and the flashes in the smoke and within the shadows of the smoke
cloud get their sunlight from where?

Oh my. You really are a die hard truther. Can't you see that you are clutching at straws? I did look at it again and there are one or two flashes that appear to be in the smoke. The smoke is thinner there i.e. you can see through it. Also the window could easily be IN FRONT of the smoke. Either way both of these hypotheses are ENTIRELY PLAUSIBLE. You cannot refute that surely????

Yet YOU expect a few cutter charges taking out a FEW columns to topple the
building?! LMAO!!!

No. I don't expect there to be explosives whatsoever. You may have missed the point of my argument. IF these are explosives, what are their purpose?? They seem to be randomly scattered over the face of the building - at one point there is a flash a good 30 stories below the impact hole. Please answer my questions.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by who_knows

All of your questions are answered here:

www.youtube.com...

You can also reference my reply to Petridine in the thread, "Photos You Cannot Deny", page 10.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

All of your questions are answered here:

www.youtube.com...

The video itself is the usual amateur sleuthing. We see some flashes and a claim of steel beams being knocked out by explosives.

The comments below the vid are more insightful

The towers were some of the biggest office buildings in the world. Office buildings have large computer banks. Computer banks require a lot of electricity. They are probably transformers and servers surging or exploding due to structural impact.

how come all the engineers and structure experts who have looked at the evidence and none of them come down on the side of the conspiracy nuts...humm...I guess they're part of the conspiracy as well?

its nice to see somebody with some damn sense! Thank you! Not only that, but the buildings were burning for 38 minutes right? yet the explosives withstood the heat from the flames and didn't become unstable? Wow...that's some magic f*ckin explosives!...lol

M

[edit on 30-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Only someone in denial could not make the connections with those flashes
and "squibs".

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Here's some original MSM footage that clearly shows flashes of explosives
and pieces of debris falling from the building.

It's a 2 hour video, but feel free to move the cursor to the 1:30 minute
marker and watch for about two minutes:

www.documentarywire.com...

I don't suppose these bright flashes happening are from trapped victims
taking snap shots with cameras 'huh'?

Also watch at 5:31 on the North Tower **upper left corner of the video**
you will see several explosions and black jets of smoke appear as soon
as the 'aircraft' hits the South tower.

9/11 = inside job.

The towers were destroyed with explosives. This video; the photos; the
rate of collapse; eye witness testimony; the thermite paper; etc. PROVE it!

Like I said before, denying this proof makes you disinfo, stubborn, and/or
in denial.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by turbofan]

Great video!

OMFG!
1:09:10 into the video - a tall foreign middle eastern guy dressed as an US soldier is saying with a heavy accent:

"building's going to collaps, nothing informations!"

And then he's trying to block the camera-lens with his hand!

This guy looks like a Saudi national to me - could it be someone from Saudi Intelligence!?

Or maybe someone from any other of the middle eastern Intelligence services! - Qatar/Oman/UAE ?

After watching the clip over 25 times I'm convinced that the guy has an Arabic English accent!

First time I watched the video clip with the soldier, I was split in between an Eastern European or Arabic accent, but now it's clear for me the guy has an arabic accent from Saudi Arabia or from the Emirates - if I add the look of his face to that.

After further analysing his look I'm leaning on that he's an Saudi National or from the United Arab Emirates.

He actually has the same nose and looks like a friend of mine in Abu Dhabi - even sound like him!

I can't believe that no one has commented on this yet!

WTF!

Actually! I was more or less sitting on the fence with all this before, but I always knew the official story was too much BS!

And after much research I'm leaning on the feeling & researched information that some foreign Goverment were involved in this.

Could it have been an inside job? - yeah maybe to some degree.

Could it have been a joint American/Saudi/Israeli corporation & conspiracy operation?!

Too many strange & suspect coincidences in this tragedy for my taste!

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Only someone in denial could not make the connections with those flashes
and "squibs".

Right and where were the corresponding blasts and blast effects of the purported "Squibs"? Where is the audio of the series of explosions associated with the squibs? You know the ones that can be heard quite a distance away from the site?

Oh thats right these are those special sooper dooper, high power low noise magic thermite paintchip explosives that only certain peple can hear inside the WTC during the fires and only at certain levels and areas, while nothing is heard outside, or picked up on audio cameras.

Turbo you'd have more credibility if you had any video taken right outside the WTC of a series of explosions that sound just like a real CD. You mean to tell me not a single camera on that day managed to pick up a single sound of demolition charges, but managed to catch the sound of the collapse?
Do I have to remind you what a real CD sounds like.

And also, you did not answer my question earlier, since when do "high power" explosives go off silently, and cause the exterior colmns to bend inwards for a full 20 seconds prior to collapse? And since when do they set off random charges that dont do anything?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Good catch with that foreigner.

I've always had a sneaking suspicion that US/Israeli covert ops just recruited a bunch of Middle-Easterners to do the actual dirty work. Saudi Arabia is an ally and most of the hijackers came from there. There were Israeli spies videotaping the WTC attacks and dancing in NYC. There were Middle-Eastern men who were fooling around at the WTC before 9/11 with forged passes or something or other, etc.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think folks that dispute the OS should concentrate on building 7 and put that HUMUNGASS anomaly to bed .
Then tackle the other obvious cover-ups.
I don't think I have heard squat from the gl on that .
You know their BLDG 7 disinfo.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Turbofan, you've done a dreat job debunking the OS with your scientific proof. I doubt you will ever convinve the OS'ers of anything, even with the weak comebacks against your evidence, and the fact that they completely avoid WTC7. But I don't really think it's them we keep the truth alive for. It's for the lurkers and those scouring the web who have an ounce of common sense and don't take MSM as the gospel. God Bless bro.

I read the first 3 pages of this thread before replying. With all the claims of those who agree with the OS, has anyone yet taken your challenge to debate the scientist?

[edit on 1-8-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by prepare4it777

What scientific proof are you referring to? Some truther group's interpretation of old video tapes is just that, an interpretation. Linking to it does not make it valid or a proof of anything. As we have seen, there is no scientfic proof of any sort of demolition but only feelings, hunches, heresay, and forced conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join