It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was watching UFO Hunters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
And well they were interviewing ex employees at Area 51. And well many of you call Bob Lazar a fake when the other employees said they used different names and that it's extremely hard for them to prove that the worked at Area 51.

Also they said which really caught my ear "Many of of projects are so top secret they will never be declassified or leaked"

So maybe the discloser project we think is just time and more and more time the government feeds us to get us off there back?

So they don't have to answer they just say that?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Jim Oberg alluded to as much in a recent thread

Originally posted by JimOberg

I think there are useful things to be learned from some kernel of UFO reports... separating the signal from the noise is hard, and eager-believers (and media types who cater to them) make it harder. Heck, I've seen cases where governments actually encouraged public UFOria to masquerade their own secret military activities...

Here Be The Link

IRM

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"Many of of projects are so top secret they will never be declassified or leaked"

Hah. If you know how security clearances work, especially the Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) one that they slap onto top secret projects, then you'd see how its nearly impossible to see what is being worked on unless you are specifically in the group working on it. If you are employee A at area 51 working on a top secret project, you will have no idea what employee B is working on because even though you both can hold a top secret security clearance you are not on a 'need-to-know' basis about the other persons project so unless they leak it to you, you would have no idea what they are even working on.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
There can't be too many secrets at a place where so many
people work especially if there there are commuter planes
every day.

Although there are videos of evening and night orbs.

Texas and New Mexico locations might the earliest for saucer
flights in the 40s and 50s as Alamogordo housed some Operation
Paperclip saucer pilot instructors among some estimated 160
scientists involved in the Tesla Free Energy Technology.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I take it you're referring to the 'Janets' that bring employees to and from the site? They're not just any commuter jet, people make a real fuss whenever any show up at a civilian airport...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
From what I understand a lot of the black projects are compartmentalized so people say working on a propulsion system do not know anything other than what they are working on. If something else is discovered it would be completely by accident and if that were to happen I am not sure what measures would be taken...the guy might dissappear by "accident" or something.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness

I take it you're referring to the 'Janets' that bring employees to and from the site? They're not just any commuter jet, people make a real fuss whenever any show up at a civilian airport...

Thats the one. Perhaps a private operation for Area 51 and the
check badges.

Compartmentalized is true and I suspect the work on advanced
electronics perhaps for navigation and some high powered
electrical circuits.

Assembly people might be core people and scientists.
I can just see a large coil of copper pipe used for house
water mains come in a shipment they say place it there
no need to unwind.

They might still be making ball bearings.
Cut in half later for drive connections.

Who would think that stuff would fly.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness

spook airforce also has white planes to better conceal from sat. peepers. easier to cover white with digital backround.

join