It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama "Jobs-Saved" Deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The Obama deception, by now we all know that the so call "job creation" with all the raising unemployment is nowhere to be found.

But that doesn't stop President Obama from telling us that he have saved jobs, in fact he claim that 150,00 so far.

But if you are diligent enough all you have to look is into the Bureau of Labor Statistics and see the big deception.

www.bls.gov...

We have a government that is not better than the last one when it comes to lies and deception.

But hey this what we got and we have to live with it.

Economy Sheds 532,000 Jobs; Planned Layoffs Show Drop

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Maybe the obama deception about the creation of 150,000 new jobs is not for the Weoples benefit but for his benefit to make him feel good about himself.

The Weople are starting to wake up slowly and are now starting to understand what obama meant about change.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I agree with you. If you take credit for slowing of job loss numbers, yet aren't impacting the overall issue of people losing jobs then I don't think this bailout plan worked.

I remember in a speech Obama gave about giving payroll tax cuts, Obama said, "Economists say cutting payroll taxes are three times more effective at stimulating the economy than any other bailout." This is the most important thing I've heard. So what did you do with your $16 a week payroll tax reduction? Seems to me we should just do a freeze on payroll taxes entirely for businesses and employees, and watch the economy rebound three-fold.

join