It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is in this picture?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

thank your for your insight. that is what i tried to imply when i said to my recalection. my memory says i wasnt behind glass because of my reaction and curiousity of the picture, but as i stated before, memory can be skewed, so with that said, i stick by my claim i was not behind glass, and if that answers the questions for most of yous then good, though i will have to look into some of these digital anomolies people have mentioned since even though my memory could deceive me since it deceives us all, i cannot doubt that i wasnt behind glass. so i will look into other reasons.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My only problem is the OP's join date was 26-6-2008, which means he/she had a prior interest in UFO's. So its very coincidental you just happened to get lucky and take an (unintentional) pic of a UFO now.

Sorry but I aint buying it.

It looks kinda photshopped also

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It looks like a decloaking ufo that is at least 20 miles wide, what a find, I am suprised there have been no more pictures S&F
This is clearly either photoshop or a reflection no need to call columbo or Jessica Fletcher into solve this mystery

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

well i have been taking pictures of the sky since 04 and no i dont claim its a ufo, though i would say the whole picture is unidentified. i have pictures of objects in question, but this picture is the oddest picture ive ever taken, thus i wanted some input, thinking ats could provide some help instead of ridicule. though i will admit some have been helpful.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well you had to get addons to that phone to be able to email them thus the need for the cable.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spiracy

i didnt need any addons. i could send pictures to phones and email addresses without addons.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spiracy

i didnt need any addons. i could send pictures to phones and email addresses without addons.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
well the first thing that pops up probably says it the best hoax and off topic lol google image search

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

enojy your time and thanks for your posts. i feel as if i defended myself from you well enough and dont mind what else you could say.

Ok, this is your response to my asking if there is anything you can say to explain why you have contradicted your self and why you should have the benefit of the doubt when you can not even keep your story straight.....

In other words what you are saying is there is nothing you can say to convince me this is not a hoax and there is nothing you can say to convince us you should be given the benefit of the doubt. Very well then.....

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

well i have been taking pictures of the sky since 04 and no i dont claim its a ufo, though i would say the whole picture is unidentified. i have pictures of objects in question, but this picture is the oddest picture ive ever taken, thus i wanted some input, thinking ats could provide some help instead of ridicule. though i will admit some have been helpful.

So you been a member since 2008, yet you decide to post that pic now a year later?? Sorry, it doesnt add up

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Gimmie... ... ... I think you should close this thread with your new powers, pending review of other moderators and staff!

People are just walking around in circles here, its getting know where!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Mods, please leave the thread open, I enjoy watching people make a fool of themselves

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
could it get moved to below top secret, dont they have a photography /art section or something. This has nothing to do with aliens or UFOs but more of something strange in the sky at the very best. I mean the GFLers and Space Brother people are not even here backing this up. The only discussion going on here is HOW it is fake not if it is fake.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Do you play paintball?

Looks like a mask and shirt?

OT

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This may sound strange coming from someone who posts on ATS, but...

There are things we don't know.

Just when I thought I was the only one who has seen strange things and no camera or photo to prove it, Thank you!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
To me it is obvious. You can see the laces for the shoe, or ice skate. It is some type of footware. Now I have a slight color vision problem, so it may show more in my view. I can often see things that people with normal color vision can't see until they get up close. Of course the reverse is also true for me. I could see it right away though.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

yeah i couldnt figure out how to upload since they keep getting error too large of a file. sorry. and you guys are mean, why would someone be quick to start a thread about something they cannot explain? peace

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

how do you belive it is a hoax,? maybe then i can answer.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I stopped and took pictures when I could of whetever it was that caught my eye back when I had a decent camera, (I was laid off from work and had to sell it to pay bills. When I can find the one I want, I'll start taking pictures again.) but like many others here, I'm no expert.

After looking at it for a while and hearing yours and others thoughts, the only thing I can think of is a reflection on the lens of the camera from something that was close to you. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

And Transformers is the first thing that came to mind when I first looked at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join