It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is in this picture?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

im not really worried. i am not hoaxing. i have better things to do then hoax. i have had this picture a long time and have showed people, and am very curious. i dont claim it to be anything except not taken through glass, or manipulated by me or anyone for use in this thread. this is how i first saw the image, it has never changed, and i am not trying to hoax people. and if i do lose my membership then its ashame someone could lose membership for being sincere and honest. but so be it. thats life

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spiracy

i will work on getting you a picture of the phone, but i keep running into size problems with pictures and dont know how to upload, and i think my upload space is used up, cause ini my picture folder i didnt see button for upload after i uploaded the 2 pictures there.

i had previously supplied a link to a similar if not identical phone.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Myendica]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been sussed but 7 pages and I've not got enough time to look through all the posts.

I rotated the picture 180 degrees to get a better feel and I believe it's taken from outside a car, through the sunroof.

Edit for slight change of mind.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by yeebsy]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is a manipulated photo.

Also the OP contradicts himself many times in the first couple of pages that should throw a red flag up.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Heres something for you. At :37 into the vid. Upper left.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cds4344

i contradicted myself when i descovered i had found my phone. my apologies. i dindt have to and then none of this would have came into question. i was not in a car. sorry once i said not to what i recalect that lead some doubt.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well U2U me and i will respond and give you my email address. You can email the photo to me and i would be able to look up your cell phone's details.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but that is a reflection.. anyone can see it.. your persistant denial and then story changes.. calls into question your integrity in presenting this thread. I do not believe for a second that you do not realize that is a reflection.
You deserve the ban in my opinion.

all hoaxers feign innocence

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A b& looks a little overkill maybe jut trash the thread and the photo.
also if 2 photos from your mobile phone fill up your media page they are HUGE files and probably not from a phone

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Nephra I would steer away from this thread as you are getting agitated and annoyed! As am I...

Come back when someone has found out the explanation which I feel I already explained. posted on the first page!

[edit on 3-6-2009 by The Shade]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spiracy

they didnt, i just cant upload any photos taken with my real camera because the image size is too big. my media page didnt have an upload button so i assumed that i couldnt upload anymore.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

i didnt deny its a reflection, i denied its a reflection through glass. it could be a lens relfection on the camera, i admitted that. i thanked the person who posed that idea. the camera on the phone also has a small glass covering the lens, perhaps somehow a reflection off of that, i could agree to that. but i was not behind glass.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Then take one with your current phone and send me that one. Have you not had a phone for the last 2-3 years? Or did you buy one that can't take photos and email.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

once again. i did not start this thread to try and hoax people. i am not sure what the picture is or isnt. besides not photoshopped or taken from behind glass. with that said, it could be anything. i was only trying to inquire what it is. not try and sell anything or sway opinions or trick people. if i knew what it was, i would have posted elsewhere saying i have a cool picture.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spiracy

i have one that cant take photos or emails. if you could tell me how to resize a picture with windows photo gallery i will upload it.

i uploaded the picture of the phone to my media folder. the date is wrong cause i hate setting dates. or is that not believeable?

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=22956

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well it is starting to look like a hoax. Posting something like this and staying neutral about it looks like a way of trolling.
This photo was put up in the Aliens and UFO thread and not in fragile earth or anyother place where someone would put pictures of cool looking clouds. It was expected that the members would argue over if it was real or not but we started talking to you instead but that is just my opinion.

At first it was a camera in the OP then it was a lost phone and now it is a "semi-broken" phone which we still do not have a model number for.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by spiracy]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm really starting to believe this guy

I too have just taken a photo of the clouds...I cannot remember whether I was inside my house, in a car, on the moon or on mars?!

I'm not even sure that I used a camera to take this photo?!

"What is in this picture?"

And here's the original I found from my 2 year old broken phone which I never threw out (just to confirm it's authenticity)!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spiracy

im neutral because we all should be unless we have privledged knowledge.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

we would ban someone for being completely sincere and trying give all the information they can on something they dont understand but we allow ignorant people to ridicule and put down people. good values everyone. fine call me what you will. i dont care. i know i am not what you claim and nothing else matters.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

once again. i did not start this thread to try and hoax people. i am not sure what the picture is or isnt. besides not photoshopped or taken from behind glass. with that said, it could be anything. i was only trying to inquire what it is. not try and sell anything or sway opinions or trick people. if i knew what it was, i would have posted elsewhere saying i have a cool picture.

I believe you are telling the truth, as best you remember it, but I propose you are simply not remembering correctly. Don't take that personally, memory isn't perfect and that's normal.

The fact that the image you presented clearly appears to be a reflection off a car window from inside a car, the most logical conclusion is that's all it is. You may think the photo wasn't taken inside a car, but the photo strongly suggests you are simply mistaken. There is also the possibility someone you knew took the photo and didn't tell you or that you took the photo by accident when inside a car and are confusing it with a different photo you took.

All those explanations are perfectly plausible and are supported by the photographic evidence you've presented. The factual nature of your testimony is questionable and not very important to this discussion being as you don't even remember what kind of camera you took the photo with (again, assuming neither a friend/family member of yours didn't take it without your knowledge or that you took it by accident and are confusing your memory of taking a different photo with this one) and the photo itself.

Hope that answers your question.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join