It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama arrives in Riyadh, gets blast from bin Laden

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Obama arrives in Riyadh, gets blast from bin Laden


www.washingtonpost.com

After an airport welcome in Riyadh, Obama traveled to King Abdullah's farm where the two men were to hold talks expected to cover the Arab-Israeli conflict, U.S. overtures to Iran and oil.

Shortly after Obama arrived Al Jazeera television aired a recording by al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in which he said the U.S. president had planted seeds for "revenge and hatred" toward the United States in the Muslim world.

Bin Laden said Obama was continuing in the steps of his predecessor George
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is very interesting because I think Osama is dead.
And for this to play in the middle east during his visit is quite something to talk about.

This was audio only, so it could have been anyone.

But my question is why is Dick Cheney calling Al Jazeera and faking an arabic accent? lol

This has fakeness written all over it.

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I tend to agree, since I believe that Bin laden is more than likely, very dead by now, given that he was ill and required frequent dialysis back in 2001, 8 years of supposed cave living, constant attacks by the military, ect, I think he's very dead.

Question is, who is faking it? It could be his cohorts. They have interest in keeping his myth alive, if nothing else, since Bin laden is a near super hero amongst their ilk. It gives them cred, Bin laden still living despite every attempt by "The Great Satan" to snuff him. Big propaganda material, and Al Qaeda simply does not have a charismatic enough replacement yet.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It is just a case of once again getting public enemy number one in the spotlight.

This will be the pre warning of something about to happen shortly, Bin laden making the news is just a reminder to the dumbed down public that there is an enemy out there again.

keep your oyes open people.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
It is just a case of once again getting public enemy number one in the spotlight.

This will be the pre warning of something about to happen shortly, Bin laden making the news is just a reminder to the dumbed down public that there is an enemy out there again.

keep your oyes open people.


I wonder how some of you can be so sure about so many things. Maybe Bin Laden is not dead yet? Maybe some organizations faked the tape, it's very easy. Maybe it was an individual or maybe it was one step to (the next) false flag. But you definitely can't know for sure.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum
 


Personally, i think B.Laden was never an enemy
He was always working for the CIA

Just think about it, how much military budget Bush got after 911 and how huge govt. got as well as the increase of presidential powers.

Everything that is happening today would have been impossible without him, EVERYTHING.

If going towards a fascist state and more military budget and foreign spending was always the goal then logic would dictate that Bin Laden worked for the CIA all along.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Rumsfield and Cheney needed something to cover all that missing money, and the "plane" hit just the right spot to destroy all records. Please spare me the rhetoric!


I wonder just when people are going to wake up???? Probably never, but we can hope.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Indeed. I would have to agree. I would certainly expect the CIA keep in touch with him and continue to bankroll him. Our intelligence community doesn't think in the short term, they think long term. So what if he is an enemy of the state now, if they can keep him around, they may be able to use that in the future. Actually, my son used a strategy similar to that against me on an RPG once and I fell for it..lol

There is some medical opinion based on analysis of photographs that he is suffering from bone disease and reportedly has diabetes. I can't imagine it's easy for a healthy senior to live on the run in caves and mountains, but a sick one would really have some problems.

I do remember, though, that for a long time Osama was an albatross for attacks. He would always make a statement of some variety within a few days of some attack somewhere. The public began to notice the pattern and he went quiet until now. *shrug* I don't buy that it is really him. It wouldn't be that hard to convince Americans who don't speak Arabic that the old angry voice on the phone is OBL.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

If going towards a fascist state and more military budget and foreign spending was always the goal then logic would dictate that Bin Laden worked for the CIA all along.


That's not exactly what i call a dictate of logic. I know how you mean it, but i'd prefer to state that the nano thermite and the molten steal dictate the conclusion (by logic) that Bin Laden worked for the Cia all along. Or might have been a tool, actually


The movement towards fascism and your your exorbitant military budget, as a fact, only suggest, that there is a whole lot of need for enlightenment...

peace

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Wachstum]



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The only thing I take from this is that Obama's policy of coddling our supposed enemies is not working very well.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Obama is playing a silly game, or maybe he is playing the same old Democract game of identity politics

"THE MUSLIM WORLD"- as if it was one homogenous thinking bloc, it takes no account of the massive differences within Islam, amongst cultures where Islam dominates etc, nor does it take account of the significant non Muslim minorities in countries where Islam is the majority- using his "groupthink" would he class the US as part of the "CHRISTIAN WORLD"- would he hell


Pathetic



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I can't keep from laughing and thinking of Weekend At Bernie's whenever I hear one of these ridiculous stories about Tim being alive. And whenever the two are mentioned together I feel the need to add: Obama Bin Lyin



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yeah Osama is definitely already dead. I wrote a thread about this just recently here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's just to spread fear.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Yeah Osama is definitely already dead. I wrote a thread about this just recently here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's just to spread fear.


he may be dead, and there may be fear to spread, but have you ever considered that certain Islamic militants wish the fear to be spread and hence perpetuate the Bin Laden spectre (if indeed he is dead)?



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden is dead.
This is an act of despair of the "powers that be" because they're watching years of agenda being destroyed by Obama.
Obama is an hero.(Hope i don't regret saying this)

He is courageous!
Bravo!!!!!



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Osama Bin Laden is dead.
This is an act of despair of the "powers that be" because they're watching years of agenda being destroyed by Obama.
Obama is an hero.(Hope i don't regret saying this)

He is courageous!
Bravo!!!!!


*cringes beyond belief*



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder
 


True doesn't make sense, cringe
but your statement makes me cringe even more beyond belief

you aren't looking at any facts whatsoever

good luck in life bro
keep believing in the facade being painted for you
as they say there's a sucker born every minute



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

True doesn't make sense, cringe
but your statement makes me cringe even more beyond belief

you aren't looking at any facts whatsoever

good luck in life bro
keep believing in the facade being painted for you
as they say there's a sucker born every minute



makes no sense bro



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by Wachstum
 


Personally, i think B.Laden was never an enemy
He was always working for the CIA



thank you mate!

that's what I've been saying for a long time now!

i can't help but laugh at this story, it is really unbelievable how many people still think that "Osama" is out there still making tapes. it's maddening to know that there are so many blind seeple out there that buy into this propaganda.. it's truly sad



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
thank you mate!

that's what I've been saying for a long time now!

i can't help but laugh at this story, it is really unbelievable how many people still think that "Osama" is out there still making tapes. it's maddening to know that there are so many blind seeple out there that buy into this propaganda.. it's truly sad


but then there are sheeple on the conspiratorial side as well, they are not so different- Bin Laden could be dead, and Islamic terrorists could obviously try and perpetuate his name to maintain the fear.

That is a possibility, I mean, islamic terrorists exist.

I also agree that Western govts use the "fear" to increase control, take away our rights, privacy etc- I agree wholeheartedly, but that does not mean the above is also a possible explanation



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join