It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anyone Else Hear Anything Strange Last Night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Last night NBC ran their Inside the White House special with Brian Williams. I'm wondering if anyone can link this together becuase I'm having trouble right now but I heard this and my mouth dropped.

During the 2nd to last segment of the show (Barack Obama and Brian Williams going to 5 guys for burgers) Obama and Williams are talking and Barack made a reference to politics being like the "WWF". My DVR messed up and I didn't get to record it or even rewind it to hear word for word what he said (I was in total shock when I heard him start to go into the speech that I muted the TV) BUT if you look at the SECOND INTERVIEW IN THE OBAMA DECEPTION, former Gov. Jesse Ventura says "politics is just like proffesional wrestling". Akin to what Mr. Obama was telling Brian Williams.

Please help me find the clips of each one people. Obama clearly stole from his own hit piece. CREEPY AND WEIRD.

Let me know if you heard it and what you think? I'm sure AJ is going to have a field day with that today

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
i dont have us tv, or even stay in america, so i deffinitelly have not seen this.

it has been said many times by various politicians, ventura being top of the list.

its also very true! ... well, maybe wrestling has less lies.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
But politics are like the WWF.

It's scripted acting, with writers creating all the content. Sounds just like our political system.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That wasn't the point of the post. The point was that it was a blatant rip off of "The Obama Deception", a film about politics being as such.

The point is it's pretty strange he would use the term, and also if he is aware it is that way why doesn't he do something to change it? I mean Barack is the "Head of State" is he not?

It just struck me as weird that the PRESIDENT aknowledges how phony DC is yet it's still getting run that way?

In know means was this a post to point out the obvious way politics is run

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo
"The point is it's pretty strange he would use the term, and also if he is aware it is that way why doesn't he do something to change it? I mean Barack is the "Head of State" is he not?"

He can't change it and thats the facts. Obama is told where to go, what to say and what he can or cannot do. Just like the WWF there are managers behind the scenes writing the script and coaching the action. Exactly why this is being done is not sure. There are many theorys but no solid known reasons. The same thing goes with the senate and congress. They have stopped listening to the American people for quite a while now and now all legislation is written by ghost writers for an agenda that is very huge in scope and awful in its intentions.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by kenton1234]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What is stopping Obama from changing things?

If you were president would you change things?

I know I would, whether i was told I could or couldn't by whoever may "run the world".

Obama could give ONE 5 minute speech and change the world, its sad that he wont.

top topics

join