It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us air force shows off high tech supercar duo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Link

In what could be one of the most bizarre ways to spend our tax dollars, the U.S. Air Force has commissioned the design and construction of two highly-customized cars using Air Force technology. Before you start questioning why the Air Force would need a pair of custom cars, they were developed as part of the division’s 2009 Supercar Tour recruitment program.

It's no secret that the U.S. military has had recruitment problems in recent years. As a result, each branch has been forced to hone its marketing skills and speak more persuasively to potential enlistees.

My opinion on this, especially in the middle of a credit crunch, is that this is a sick manipulation of the newer gamer generation, trying to get them into an occupation that not only will get them in harms way but will also serve an antipopulous agenda based on elitism and eugenics. Now is not the time to join the military, if there ever was a time, something I am skeptical about.

I actually like cars and the challenger especially looks cool. But seeing them for what they are I am just as disgusted as if I saw a pedophile baiting children with candy.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The cars are highly irrelevent, and they would be better off, dropping a jet fighter in shopping mall car parks.

Its not like you are gonna fly these cars around and kill people with them wtf?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I love how we're in such an economicially downward spiral where families lose thier homes and livelihoods, yet acts such as this are legally allowed to occur.Absolute waste of our money.

Custom cars are a pretty penny and i'm absolutely positive there's plenty of ways they could have used the money in a positive manner to help an American family in need, who have been affected by the greed and downright selfish acts of the scum who are runnung this country.

This is how they have most Americans brainwashed. believing that material things are what matters in life. Pathetic that this is the way they advertise for our service to our country and even more pathetic are the fools persuaded by such advertisement.

new topics

join