It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRON SKY - PREVIEW . Nazis on the Moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
ok , I Found this bit :
Iron Sky
Iron sky Poster
Check out the story line, this can be really interesting to watch.
I heard talk about ww2 being an 'cover up' for this scenario, I think it was called 'the Ufo Wars' or something ...

Starring: Julia Dietze, Klaus Adler
Director: Timo Vuorensola
U.S. Opening Date: TBA 2010

THEY SAY

Towards the end of World War II the staff of SS officer Hans Kammler made a significant breakthrough in anti-gravity.

From a secret base built in the Antarctic, the first Nazi spaceships were launched in late ‘45 to found the military base Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun) on the dark side of the Moon. This base was to build a powerful invasion fleet and return to take over the Earth once the time was right.

Now it’s 2018, the Nazi invasion is on its way and the world is goose-stepping towards its doom.

Iron Sky is a science fiction comedy being produced by Energia Productions, Blind Spot Pictures and Cinet and co-produced by 27 Films. At the moment, the team is finalizing the script, working to gather a top-notch production team, and are looking for second-round financing.

WE SAY

Nazi invaders from the moon! What’s not to like? We sincerely hope that Messrs. Vuorensola, Hukkanen and Puskala get their second round of financing and get this movie made! We will pay good money to see it!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Im adding this Trailer for IroN Sky ..

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I've actually watched their earlier film "Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning"

I seriously suggest you watch this too, it's already available in DVD or online. It might give you a vague idea on what these guys are. But I assume Iron Sky will be better due to better funding!

Star Wreck has also tons of Nazi implications in it. You can almost imagine Star Trek starships with swastikas in it!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Done right, this could be a great movie! I hope it's worth watching. The return of the Nazis has been done an awful lot of times in fiction, but for some reason it never quite gets old.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

Does anyone even know that there's a wealth of Conspiracies revolving around a secret Antarctic Nazi Flying Saucer Base, constructed towards the end of WW2? Even a captured U-Boat destined towards the frozen wastelands after ww2 carrying supplies.

The first flying saucers shown in the trailer is actually called a Hanebau, the smaller ones called the Vril (Scary names huh).

You can actually look those up in google or youtube. Kinda scary information actually! In the conspiracies, the Nazis later removed the guns on these saucers because they were inoperable due to the nature of the propulsion system.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Text
reply to post by ahnggk

I've heard and read about that ww2 cover-up ufo war in the antarctic a few times too.

remember the 80/20 rule ??

80% of all sci-fi is fact, or at least so some say !

The Legend of V-7

Therewith begins the legend of the so-called "Nazi-saucer", that is supposed to have been reconstructed by the Americans and Soviets or as Hitler’s last Geheimwaffe [secret weapon] with which he fled into the icy regions of Antarctica in order to direct by means of the secretly invested Gold Treasures of the Third Reich the New World Order. But this is another story of entirely different people, with entirely other political ideologies and goals, of Secret Societies delusions and Conspiracy paranoia. The "Nazi-Flugscheibe" is only the superficial peg or rat catcher for their political intentions.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

remember the 80/20 rule ??

80% of all sci-fi is fact, or at least so some say !

I wouldn't know that but I've once seen a UFO picture with a close resemblance to Trekkie shuttles!! It isn't exactly as shaped, the object is far away but flying close to the airport so the image isn't clear. But it had the looks. It had what looked like a warp nacelle, red glow in front, and a nice blue glow in the middle and some yellow glows.

I also once read of a Tesla invention, a static device of four tall antennas. When fired up using a harmonic wave, the space time was warped in the middle! If you used on say a starship. These large antennas could easily looked like the warp nacelles of Trekkie ships complete with blue-purple glows due to corona discharge(common with high power antennas)

Anyway, I still think Iron Sky kinda looked scary even if I know this is a comedy film!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

In the trailer there is a picture of black sun symbol at the moon base. They sure did some good researching for this movie...
edit on 11/10/2010 by Darkvampire1011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This movie is Ironic because during WW2 Germans constructed UFO shaped aircrafts..
images here : www.ufocasebook.com... Part Science fiction in the movie and part truth in real life.
Interesting Movie layout.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Is it here yet?

And thanks for the heads up on their previous movie - I'll have to check that out!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I do want to see this, because I believe the Nazis had actual flying saucers, as well as a Moonbase. The movie here seems to have some cool effects and design, though I suspect it will approach it in an unserious corny way, and play on old war propaganda.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This movie has me pretty amped! Obviously, the store is fairly ridiculous -- if the Nazi's had flying saucers they probably wouldn't have waited half a century to use them. Plus, where on the moon did they find all that metal?

Regardless, I enjoy movies that play with history for the sake of entertainment. It's only when films pass fake history off as truly genuine that I get angry. Rudy Ruddiger, I'm lookin' at you.

top topics

join