It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the earths poles and magnetic field changing already ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Is the earths poles and magnetic field changing already ?

What are the signs if it is happening now?

1. All compasses start to work the wrong way; satellites will mess their orbit up, crashing on earth.
2. Small earthquakes due to the moving of all polarized and magnetic materials out there?
3. Some birds or other animals 'knowing their go about by magnetism might get lost.
etc etc...

Line 3 is what is happening now where i live. Birds have started to crash into my windows and into my house lately.
During the last 5 months i took care of over 8 birds? never happend before, this cant be a coincidence?
No i don`t think so...

I know that the magma below the earths surface cooks / boils in loops. And that these contain enough charge to make a magnet field. This field is used by birds among other creatures to navigate, but what happens if the poles starts to shift? and after this event the north pole becomes the south pole and vice versa, more or less, could birds navigate in the right way still?

After many incidents lately with birds here, i wonder could this be a small sign of what is on its way?
I lived here many years, this has never happend before?

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kukulcangod

Hi Kuku,
I'd have to agree with you. I think its been changing for a longtime (with the slow degredation of magnetic north).
I think its probably in the mainstream more now, as it could become a useful tool for the climate change business bandwagon.
I.E; they'll probably utilize this as more gravity for their arguments.
Funny how their only solution is to slug the tax-payer more money; not really sure how they hope to fix the environment by doing that!

Earthquakes, could be the result of nuclear testing.
In N.Z. there is a dude who can accurately predict when an earthquake will occur due to the harmonics employed in the detonation of nuclear devices. Through his research, he has discovered a window of hours that an earthquake will occur after testing, and can also pinpoint the locale of detonation, from calculations as to where the epicentre will lye.
If you are interested I'll pour over my library to find the source material for that.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kukulcangod

I am no expert on this at all, but it is my understanding that the poles might shift some, but not 180 degrees. The pole shift would explain why the ice shelves in the north pole shrinking and the ice in the south pole growing. This would also explain why there are news articles about the GPS system being defunct in a year. Since none of us were around the last time the planet aligned, we realy don't know what will happen, but that is on schedule for , wait for it......2012. So who knows what will happen. What I am certain of is that we have zero control over it, so I am going to enjoy a cold beer and watch it happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thx all for the feedback, just found this on the web. Wondering if it can have something to do with my crashing birds maybe?

Link

new topics

top topics

join