It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you survive post 2012- when it hits the fan; what will you deem as most important to surviv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hi ATSers,
I have seen a few thought provocing threads on here of late expressing the means of survival some individuals would take in the time of obliterating war; or a life in the world of anarchy.
Supposing that a catastrophic world event is around the corner caused from war or whatever; I think its going to take more than having an extra pistol, katana, or whatever weapon you like at your disposal to get you through life.
An individual is going to need a whole gambit of skills at there disposal.
Obviously protection of yourselves and love-ones springs firstly to mind; once we revert backwards to a hunter-gatherer mentality.
Next would be general survival skills, and finally skills for psychological survival; psychological survival you ask? You will be confronted with sights and situations that you never though possible!
What would you rate as the most important skill needed to survive this apocalyptic senario, and why would you choose it above others?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Nothing more than my bank card and house keys -- because nothing is going to happen and the world will keep on ticking as per normal.

Just as it did after y2k...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
even if something did happen it really doesnt matter

if you make your peace with life you will not be afraid of death, you will be free to live life as it was meant to be lived

love and cherish those around you, we all die someday

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
99.9% of the worlds population will have progressed into the 4th dimension before the Galatic Storms arrive. NASAholes website and others have been keeping track of Planets heating up, not just our own but all the others too - it happens every 2600 years -!!!

Its been seen to happen now - past 10 years - to present.

Ill be in the 4th dimension - will you? are you positive enough to make the transition?

IP

Edit to add - the ones that dont make the transition are the ones who control and manipulate others.........

[edit on 3-6-2009 by InfoProvider]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

IF I survive (which I highly doubt I will) I would commandere a farmhouse that's surrounded by trees, so it's not so visible from the road, and that will be my new home. It has land for growing and grazing, trees for burning and it's far from any city.
Most important? Not too sure there 'cos there's so many scenarios to cover. But I believe that one of the main dangers will definately be other humans. Desperate humans everywhere. So one of my important tools will be my large large stockpile of ammunition, my shotgun, my .22 and my SKS.
Plus, I'm an adventure recreationist, so I'm pretty good in the outdoors, mountains, rivers, cold, wind, I'm pretty much comfortable anywhere. I also think it'll be pretty cool getting to live off the land and have no power and stuff.
I, for one, can't wait until 2012.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

True true. we only get a short little life though; need to make an impact!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoProvider
99.9% of the worlds population will have progressed into the 4th dimension before the Galatic Storms arrive. NASAholes website and others have been keeping track of Planets heating up, not just our own but all the others too - it happens every 2600 years -!!!

Its been seen to happen now - past 10 years - to present.

Ill be in the 4th dimension - will you? are you positive enough to make the transition?

IP

Edit to add - the ones that dont make the transition are the ones who control and manipulate others.........

[edit on 3-6-2009 by InfoProvider]

I wish the percentage would be that high though it very likely won't

The issue with conspiracy theorists reading about 2012 is that they only get the negative side of it. They read about cataclisms, natural disasters, WW3, global depopulation and so on. They basically only see the materialistic perspective of 2012 (and the following years).
What they are missing is that 2012 is also and most importantly a year of big changes, a year of awakening, the beginning of a Golden Age.
Rather than being a matter of (material) survival, you should see this event as the chance of a "spiritual awakening" and advancement.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Estess

So what is your method for that?
Do you think its a matter of something simple such as meditation, chi gong, falun gong etc. Or do you think humanity must submit to a whole new spiritual paradigm, in order to 'vibrate'at a higher level, and then perhaps disappear into another dimension?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by Estess

So what is your method for that?
Do you think its a matter of something simple such as meditation, chi gong, falun gong etc. Or do you think humanity must submit to a whole new spiritual paradigm, in order to 'vibrate'at a higher level, and then perhaps disappear into another dimension?

Humanity must not submit to anything.
We all have the choice of which path we want to pursue.

The Earth is currently traveling through the 13th baktun cycle (of the Mayan Calendar); this period spans from 1618 to 2012 AD. This cycle is known as "the triumph of materialism", and "the transformation of matter." As I guess you are well aware of, we now live in a completely materialistic society which has been brainwashed into believing just in solid matter and relying solely on our 5 senses.

This however is soon going to change, although it's up to you to choose which path you are going to follow: will you embrace the metaphysical realm and awaken yourself from the ignorance you have been living up until now, or will you stick with what you already believe in?

I hope I didn't scare you there

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Estess

Humanity must not submit to anything. We all have the choice of which path we want to pursue.

Hi Estess,
no yuor comments didn't scare me at all; this is something ive been pondering on for some time!
I often wonder ( as in the quote above ), if thats humanitys' problem - we are so individually and selfishly inclined, that when models for the 'goodness' of the whole are implemented- we feel ripped-off, because we haven't in some way been asked to engage in the common 'think-tank'; to arrive at the model in the first instant.
Then if we look at models such as communism; there is usually someone on the take, or the element of corruption creeps in; ruining any ideal.
Its a tough one to nut out.
I think it just show individual addiction to progression- but progression to what?
I wonder if we could manage to ruin any new paradigm or models for living placed before us- I think its just a facet of human nature.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Humanity doesn't need to form its own models or it will fail as it has until now. Things have already been set up for us; we just need to make the (seemingly) simple step of choosing where to go, which actually isn't such an easy task as you will see.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estess
I wish the percentage would be that high though it very likely won't

The issue with conspiracy theorists reading about 2012 is that they only get the negative side of it. They read about cataclisms, natural disasters, WW3, global depopulation and so on. They basically only see the materialistic perspective of 2012 (and the following years).
What they are missing is that 2012 is also and most importantly a year of big changes, a year of awakening, the beginning of a Golden Age.
Rather than being a matter of (material) survival, you should see this event as the chance of a "spiritual awakening" and advancement.

I can only dream of the percenttage being that high, dream dream dream...!!

I totally agree with what your saying. There are to much negative thoughts on this forum about what is going to go bang around 2012.

It is a time for a new human awakeing for us all. The Mayan calander ends on the 21/12/2012 to end an old age and to start a new one...... perhaps a time to make that transition for the 3rd density to the 4th? I believe so.

There will be, without a doubt, some troubling times ahead in terms of extreme weather changes, just how much we wont know until the time comes - however NASA and other corporate company's have been monitoring the Solar strorms that have been heating up not only our planet but the others in our gallaxy.

The Summerian texts warn us of these difficult times ahead. If anyone is interested i would highly recomend you all Google it and not feed of the negative thoughts of others on here.

While your there, look up " The Law Of One " which you will find info and research on David Wilcock's website ..... www.devinecosmos.com. There you will find a good insight into the New Spiritual Awakening we humans have been undergoing over the past 10 years and into the next 10 years.

Think positive and you too will make the transition into Positive 4D - think negative and you will make the transition into negative 4D!!

I know were i will be

IP

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
DC appliances and converters.... If the poles should flip all positive feeds would become negatives and vice versa.... Many electrical fires will start when that day comes.

Ever seen what happens when you try to jumpstart a car but put the cables on incorrectly? BOOM same thing but on a global level. Everything pluged in will go BOOM! the electrical grid will fry.

So DC appliances will be very popular till the AC grid gets back online and up and running.

top topics

join