It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an oathkeeper and I am pissed off

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thanks everyone, looking forward to sharing all I know, what good is Knowledge unless you share it?

Waiting for obligatory 20th post so I can start

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thanks for your service buddy. Good introduction as well. I like you am a former service member of the United States Navy. Did my time on an air craft carrier. Great experience, and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

However, in accordance to your complaints, there are many like you who have their reservations about the current state of affairs. We should be traditional in terms of our Constitution and it is possibly one of the finest legal documents in history and to see it stripped away as it has over the years has made my skin crawl. When all those men packed together on that hot summer in Philadelphia to share ideas for what would one day be the Constitution could see what it has been subjected to today, they would be as upset as you.

Anyway, pleasure to make your acquaintance and welcome to the fray here on ATS.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Jakes51]

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Welcome Sourdiesel. Apparently we have VERY similar interests haha! Myself and I am sure many other ATS'ers will be honored to have future discussions with you. Glad you joined up. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on many various discussions.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I wanted to take another moment to list what skills/knowledge I have to offer if anyone wants to U2U me:

-Survival
-Some military history
-US History
-Computers (Computer repair, networking)
-Music Creation (Trance Techno Hip Hop Dabbled in Binaural Beats)
-Entheogens
-some botany still learning (Would like a sponsor from ATS)
-Gardening
-Website design and Graphic design
- I can tell you anything and everything about Cannabis!

My Favorite website is www.instructables.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
yeah... i like your name.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sourdiesel
The 10 Orders we will not obey:
oath-keepers.blogspot.com...

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

Dude, your credo/oath is spectacular, man! I wish all people in the armed services were on the same page as you!
I am with you on your views, but what is up with this Fusion Center? I mean, I can see real terrorists being targeted, but conspiracy theorists? Just because I wanna know about Extra Terrestrials means I have to be on a list? I'm not scared, just pissed. Whatever...
I like your name, too, btw.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sourdiesel

Wut up man, former marine myself, grreat intro & I'm with you all the way... Phukk all those mofos! Geat name by the way, I'll smoke u out any day of the week & twice on any day of the week.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sourdiesel

Yes, I have to agree with you, but I am at a loss as to where the world will go.

Will it go to the rich, who have the power, or will it go to the meek, as Jesus said, will inherit the world.

Oh, I just got my answer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join