It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Mental Health Ad, hidden illuminati message?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This advertisement I found for mental health has the 'all seeing eye' and its telling us to slow down. This sort of symbolism isn't seen (or perhaps noticed is a better way of putting it) in Australia all that often. Why is this symbol being used in the ad? Is there any other meaning or interpretation which may be linked to mental health? Any ideas anyone?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Hi Zenius,
your post sounds very interesting to me! I would like to see the link, but its done the same thing as the link I tried to post earlier- damn thing doesn't work!
Please try post the link again or just copy and paste the http in your next post. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Its probably trying to dumb you down for something.

I mean, slow down - is it cars? In which case it is good, but if it means slow down your mind, no, no no!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
sorry, seems to be a few probs with the links lately...hope this one works

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Got it this time!
This could be viewed in quite a few ways, remembering that all government campiagns really amount to is saving money; hey, thats all they really care about!
1) It could be there to make a mockery of the consipracy theory
2) Slow down: maybe their message as a pathetic attempt to steer people away from the non-existence of 'mental health' in Australia; and as an excuse for their ridiculous ques for those attempting to recieve treatment
3)Slow Down, could be their request to individuals that they have wrongly prescribed dexampetamine to, and not to mention ephexor etc (but I did mention it)
4) A wish for the public to consume more sodium flouride
5) A BS commercial that a ministers graphic artist friend, got paid huge sums of money for scribbling 'doodles'
6) Did you note the 'eye wuth wings'? Getting back to the illuminati all-seeing eye thing; thi could be a representation of the 'Solar Disk' as in Egyptian, mesopotamian fame.
7) Ultimately maybe they are suggesting that all conspiracy theorists are crazy, and indeed do need to slow down.....it makes their ques too long...at the counters of those seeking mental health......
I see a vicious cycle here

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Insightful and amusing. Thanks for your reply. Maybe they are telling us that tptb have mental health issues and they need to slow down their agenda....maybe mental health is a result of tptb? It's tempting to email this organisation to see what they say.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Yes do it!
Don't expect to get any meaningful reply though, just do it for the love of showing them that you know they represent crap. FTP

All the best

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have sent an email so now we will wait and see what they have to say, if anything.
This is a quote from the website about their new ad campain, of which this advert is a part:

"This ground-breaking campaign seeks to show that the right advice is to seek help early. By using unrealistic and humorous scenarios of unhelpful advice, headspace is highlighting that mental health is an important issue which needs to be addressed the right way."

UNREALISTIC, UNHELPFUL...WT??
I just don't get it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I went to the website and what i see it is for others to dob in their family members or friends if they have any type of mental health problems. Which means more people for them to take on board and turn into zombies with medication. This will definately slow people down once they ar eon these drugs.
I have a brother who is on drugs for depression they completely killed his brain and we no longer have a normal brother. If they want to control people easier is to over prescribe medication directly affecting the brain. Easier contrl. Australians are too influenced by American ways and so have probably become the second biggest pill popping nation.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I cna't get the link to work for some reason...haven't seen the video.

I'm schizoaffective, and love active art therapy and other fun, lighthearted ways of working through my rough times...the meds are there for when I can't seem to find a workable way out of the bad thoughts or it's gets beyond my control.

My husband was recently diagnosed with social phobia and bi-polar...so this issue kind of dominates our day to day as we try to find a way to manage our symptoms. (He can't take medications due to his metabolism, everything just hits too hard and makes him sick - even low doses...) so keeping lighthearted, positive attitudes has been helping the most.

I really wold like to see the actual video - the imagery sonds interesting - but then again, I've always kind of gravatated towards that esoteric type of symbolism. It's not a bad thing to me, and I have good associations with it.

The winged eye you've mentioned has me ubercurious!

EDIT to add :

Ok - got it to work.

Nice animation, very cool! I didn't feel anything negative until the ad was over and the "MISS IT" intro started. Then I stopped. I had a good feeling up until that point and didn't want to lose the happy feeling with negative associations about what the artist "meant" by the imagery he/she used.

[edit on 6/3/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

12 days later, and no reply to my email. I didn't really expect an answer, the company probably has no idea anyway.

new topics

top topics

join