posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:09 AM
reply to post by zenius
Got it this time!
This could be viewed in quite a few ways, remembering that all government campiagns really amount to is saving money; hey, thats all they really care
1) It could be there to make a mockery of the consipracy theory
2) Slow down: maybe their message as a pathetic attempt to steer people away from the non-existence of 'mental health' in Australia; and as an
excuse for their ridiculous ques for those attempting to recieve treatment
3)Slow Down, could be their request to individuals that they have wrongly prescribed dexampetamine to, and not to mention ephexor etc (but I did
4) A wish for the public to consume more sodium flouride
5) A BS commercial that a ministers graphic artist friend, got paid huge sums of money for scribbling 'doodles'
6) Did you note the 'eye wuth wings'? Getting back to the illuminati all-seeing eye thing; thi could be a representation of the 'Solar Disk' as in
Egyptian, mesopotamian fame.
7) Ultimately maybe they are suggesting that all conspiracy theorists are crazy, and indeed do need to slow down.....it makes their ques too long...at
the counters of those seeking mental health......
I see a vicious cycle here