It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP the Police Tyranny

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
What kind of nation do you thin the USA is?

How bad do you think things are?

How much would you be willing to risk to fix things?

How much will you pay if you choose to do nothing?

The following is all the links I could find on wrongful police action. Take a look at it and consider what kind of country you live in and what you are willing to do about it. And remember that if you choose to do nothing, you might end up a link on this list.

WRONGFUL TAZERING

Autistic child tazed

second child tazed

deaf man tazed for not
hearing comands

82 and Tazed

Elderly minister tazed over a joke

Tazed at best buy for using a credit card

Grand ma got Tazed

13 year old girl tazed

Cop tazed a kid for not getting off his bike

KID tazed for playing game boy

Child tazed in school

Another child tazed in school

And yet another child tazed in school

Child Killed after being tazed

Mentaly disabled child tazed to death

Tazer death

another tazer death

Another tazer death

Cops being cleared of wrong doing in yet another tazer death

How less lethal is that Taser again? Fear not they use guns too.

Cops kill a man that tried to stop a fight

Cop shoots victim for hold a broom

17 shot dead, innocent

Father to be shot dead

Cops shoot the dog in front of kids

Woman shot dead innocent

5 year old shot dead by cop

These are not isolated incidents. These events are what happens on a normal routine. Everysingle day now someone is being tazed for being out of line or just out right murdered. Men, Women, Children. Cops make no distinction. They normally do no time. Their is no justice because the Judaical system protects the Law enforcement system and we are suffering and dying for it.

So ask yourself if your willing to do something about it.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Should I have even been able to find so many police injustices?

Truth is... I did not even scratch the surface. You can find even more.

21 dead by tazer

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Dude, it is weak, left-wing, politically-correct, protect-the-criminal do-gooders like you that have caused the downfall of western society.
This society ONLY exists ecause of laws and rules that we have in place for people to follow. These rules MUST be enforced or society WILL NOT work. And because of the weak, left-wing, politically-correct, protect -the-criminal justice system that you people have created, these mongrel crims and delinquets have no respect for laws. So if some cop wants to thump or taze or shoot some sense into these pieces of [SNIP] from time to time, then that's all fine with me.

Mod Edit: Removed censor circumvention.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
UH OH I'm a cop

*SNIP*stop listening to sugarcoated media i wouldn't believe half of those stories

yeah there are bad cops, but way more bad people

as a cop were the last line of defense, and with the world getting worse and more people who cant protect themselves because theyre anti gun calling us to use ours to save their sorry butt its harder and harder to determine whos a threat.

btw dying from a tazer is highly highly unlikely. I was tasered 5 times during the academy, I was stunned for maybe 10 seconds tops and regained full bodily control within seconds. as for that one loudmouth dont tase me bro! guy lol

he deserved it. Im sure that old woman was hotheaded and under instruction to not do so made a fast movement to a location out of sight. cops dont use force unless its deserving of it...well the good ones anyways

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand
reply to post by titorite

Dude, it is weak, left-wing, politically-correct, protect-the-criminal do-gooders like you that have caused the downfall of western society.
.............. So if some cop wants to thump or taze or shoot some sense into these pieces of [SNIP] from time to time, then that's all fine with me.

This is what I am talking about yall. Do you understand yet. Read the above. NathanNewZealand like man so many other thinks it is OK to "TAZE or shoot some sense" into ...YOU.

Even if your a Five year old.

Originally posted by parisinflames
UH OH I'm a cop

he deserved it. Im sure that old woman was hotheaded and under instruction to not do so made a fast movement to a location out of sight. cops dont use force unless its deserving of it...well the good ones anyway

Thinks that Cops don't use force unless its deserving.

It makes me wonder what the mentally disabled 16 year old did that he deserved to be Tazered till he died.

Who knows maybe parisinflames can tell us...

Personally I can only hope he does not take out his frustrations on the people he is sworn to protect....and somehow I am un-convinced. I am more thinking that it will be the FIRST thing he does. God help us.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have to go to work now but as an experiment I would like you all to use the ATS search feature and find out how many more tazer stories you can find. I did not use the ATS search function to find any of the stories above but I can remember so many more that I have only read here.

Look through them and see how many their are and let everyone here know how comfortable you are with what you find.

And if your an officer of the law I remind you to remain civil. So far only two people have replied on this thread and both look like they are humanity hating cops. If that is the case then so be it but please mind the ATS T&C...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Look, not all police are bad. However, many are, and what's worse, most don't realize it. Most think they are doing it in the name of law enforcement.

I feel like a broken record, maybe I should just put it in my signature, but the truth of the matter is that somewhere along the line the ideology of our law enforcement jumped from "protect and serve" to "crime prevention".

Once that leap is made, everyone is a potential criminal, instead of being a potential innocent.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

first off, dont chop and edit my post. Im speaking on behalf of myself when I say I do not use excessive force, but I have used force to control some loudmouthed overly enthusiastic #$%^&^%$ who wouldn't shut their mouth and caused a civil unrest.

I think the 16 year old story is embellished severely..it's the media, did you witness it.

heres an example. I went to a call of an armed suspect in the street near the 1800th block of Fenkle. When we arrived, the suspect was under the influence,erratic,and had a gun in his belt. He was a coc aine dealer, and a previously convicted rapist. When orderedto get his hands in the air, he went for the gun. He was shot and killed. Fox 2 covered the story as, an unarmed man, and loving father of 2 was brutally gunned down by police today while walking in the street in his neighborhood. The victim a Ronald xxxxxxxxxxx was reported to be walking home from the bar and when refused to comply with police orders was gunned down. No weapon was found at the scene. THE MEDIA ARE LYING PIGS

I was second on that call, i saw the gun,i saw his behavior, i saw him get shot, i collected the 9mm glock pistol with filed serial number as evidence. but fox 2 was legally able to embellish it all.

and I have no frustrations except know it all loudmouth people like yourself who have nothing good to say about the police. I hope someone breaks into your house at night, you sound anti-gun enough...and I doubt you could handle yourself in that situation. Call the police...well he's armed...he didnt comply he's dead. are the police so brutal now, they just saved you

You probably just had a bad experience with a bad cop when you got caught with a bag of weed... have any injustices happened to you worthy of media attention..i didnt think so

and people like you are free to whine and complain about things that didnt even affect you in the first place...and noone can stop you GOD HELP US

[edit on 6/3/09 by FredT]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Look, not all police are bad. However, many are, and what's worse, most don't realize it. Most think they are doing it in the name of law enforcement.

I feel like a broken record, maybe I should just put it in my signature, but the truth of the matter is that somewhere along the line the ideology of our law enforcement jumped from "protect and serve" to "crime prevention".

Once that leap is made, everyone is a potential criminal, instead of being a potential innocent.

I am bound to agree that there are good cops left around but a few rotten apples can spoil the rest of the basket quickly. Those who are left with a moral core will unfortunately not come forward and tell on their fellow officer for snitches are very unwelcome in a police force and that makes them guilty by association.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
From my own life the police want to kill and destroy the quiestest of people who do not commit any crimes and are totally passive all there lifes.

The police are just a crime gang like any other, needing crimes to exist.

Pure scum are all police, and they weed out any soft people with any decency.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
From my own life the police want to kill and destroy the quiestest of people who do not commit any crimes and are totally passive all there lifes.

The police are just a crime gang like any other, needing crimes to exist.

Pure scum are all police, and they weed out any soft people with any decency.

where the [snip] do you live buddy? In your fantasy world....

Because yeah innocent people get their doors kicked in all the time for no reason.

why just yesterday my 80 year old neighbor was raided by SWAT for baking a pie before the hours of 10am

Unless by innocent you mean drug dealers,drug labs, because in a drug users eyes they are innocent and not committing a crime at all. and those poor meth cookers never bothered anyone.

Now I question your moral character as well as your sobriety and intellect.

So when crime comes your way, handle it yourself, and when you've been victimized, don't file a police report..were a brutal gang out to get you, we'll share your info with yakuza, and sell your SSN to Malaysia for credit fraud and buying midol in bulk to put in the water system to silence those with male PMS

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
SWAT raids wrong house in Goshen

rightrainbow.com... ml

Police raid suspected meth house, only find fish tank

Police shot wrong man

That was about five minutes worth of cutting pasting. Everyone makes mistakes, come to your OWN conclusions.

Mod Edit:

Removed link.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

first off, dont chop and edit my post.

You must be BRAND NEW to ATS. Click on the FAQ next to the search button up top and read the ATS hand book. While your at it click on your darn warn and see WHY THE MODS WARNED YOU! I am not a mod. I can not edit your posts.

heres an example. ...... Fox 2 covered the story as, an unarmed man, and loving father of 2 was brutally gunned down by police today while walking in the street in his neighborhood. .....I was second on that call, i saw the gun,i saw his behavior, i saw him get shot, i collected the 9mm glock pistol with filed serial number as evidence.

How do we here at ATS know that YOU are telling the truth? You do not even provide a link to the story. You just expect us to take you at your word.

I hope someone breaks into your house at night, you sound anti-gun enough...and I doubt you could handle yourself in that situation.

I would NEVER waste my time calling the police if someone broke into my home. Honestly new member what am I gonna do in such a situation, ask the intruder to please stick around and have a cup of joe while we wait for the police to show?

Heck NO! I am gonna shoot him because I am a gun owner and my gun can protect me a heck of a lot better than calling you and waiting for you to show up at your leisure.

You probably just had a bad experience with a bad cop when you got caught with a bag of weed... have any injustices happened to you worthy of media attention..i didnt think so

This thread is about cops just like you. It has nothing to do with my own personal experiences. Please stay on topic.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What people don't seem to realize is,you are only innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. In the eyes of law enforcers you are always considered a potential perp. If you take notice,law enforcers usually only have other law enforcers as friends.Most common citizens don't understand the mentality of people who would brutalize,or inflict pain just for an adrenilan rush. Other law enforcers understand the mentality well. They are a closed society.A brotherhood of mutual disgust for civilians.
Remember the Denver police Tee shirts? "We got up early to beat the crowd" Real demented humor there!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

where the [snip] do you live buddy? In your fantasy world....

Because yeah innocent people get their doors kicked in all the time for no reason.

why just yesterday my 80 year old neighbor was raided by SWAT for baking a pie before the hours of 10am

Unless by innocent you mean drug dealers,drug labs, because in a drug users eyes they are innocent and not committing a crime at all. and those poor meth cookers never bothered anyone.

Now I question your moral character as well as your sobriety and intellect.

So when crime comes your way, handle it yourself, and when you've been victimized, don't file a police report..were a brutal gang out to get you, we'll share your info with yakuza, and sell your SSN to Malaysia for credit fraud and buying midol in bulk to put in the water system to silence those with male PMS

I have never ever committed a crime, and police have totally destroyed my life for 17 years now. They made sure i could not go anywhere and live my life, period.

I have never gone to the police over anything as they will never ever stop crimes, and i have seen what they did to my life organizing crimes against my life, so my life is proof absolutely what the police are in society for.

Living in london, finding out what they did to me, making sure i could never live my life.

I can say the police organize against innocent people because my life has proved it, they where absolutely desperate for me to do anything so they could lock me up. Pre crime has shown in my life does not exist, it is there for loons to destroy anyone they want and all they have to do is make it all up,a nd the police would do everything they can to murder you.

There is no rule of law, when the police and government are the ones committing the crimes.

The police are just a gang, period like any other mob, just waiting to kill.

[edit on 6/3/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

[edit on 6/3/09 by FredT]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by parisinflames

OK first of all when you use the quote system you are supposed to respond below the original quote not in it!

Second of all I have not edited anything of yours because I do not have that power. I am not a mod here. (That is the second time I have told you than now).
I have quoted you but when you say

when i typed the words he deserved it, it was referring to the loudmouth at the college who was tased, you snipped it and tried to apply it for the mentally disabled boy.

That is a falsehood. You either misread something OR are attempting to mislead people on purpose.

If someone trespassed my first thought would not be to kill them. I do not think like a cop. If someone broke into my home that is different but if someone is just walking across my property then I am inclined to forgive them their trespass. Its just dirt. I do not covet my dirt so much that I forbid everyone else from touching it.

As for the 72 year old, she is one amongst MANY EXAMPLES!

If the police are such great noble life saving civil servants then I should not of been able to find so many examples but I did. It is not the media that is lying. It is the police. For example, lawsuits. Most of the time lawsuits never even make it to court and when they do the judges are often inclined to be sympathetic to the police. After all its all part of the same bunch of good ol' boys looking out for one another.

We judge by our experiences and from my experiences and the reported experiences of others it is obvious the police are out of their minds with authority.

I am sure if nobody was looking and you had the opportunity to silence me with a tazer you would. Why not? You have already wished I'll will on me. You wished someone to break into my home.

If you really are a cop then you are a PRIME example of what is wrong with the Law enforcement community ....

I mean wishing that someone will break into my house...Honestly! You are hoping that I will be the victim of a crime. You seek to victimize me? You act in the manner of a bully tyrant and thats why your kind must be stopped before you terrorize anymore then you already have.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
in my opinion they do alot more good than they do bad. dont put yourselves in situations where you could get taz'd and youll be fine.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by danglesnipes27
in my opinion they do alot more good than they do bad. dont put yourselves in situations where you could get taz'd and youll be fine.

They do alot more good then bad!!!!!

Did you even read the links in the OP?

What wrong situation was the 5 year old in that he should be shot dead?

What did the autistic child do to get tazed?

Why did the police continue to taze the mentally disabled child till her DIED!!!!

Tell those parents about "How good" the police are.

And I got news for the you. IF you think there are good cops consider how cops cover for one another. If you stole something with a friend and that friend did not tell on you would he not be guilty by association?
Same thing applies to the police. When good cops stick up for and stand by bad cops then they too become bad cops.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join