It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Survives Apparent Train Suicide *VIDEO*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

JERUSALEM (June 2) -- An Israeli woman laid herself on the tracks just before a train roared through a crossing in an apparent suicide attempt. But seconds after the train passed, she got up and walked away almost unhurt. The incredible scene was captured on the closed circuit security TV system at the Kfar Vitkin level crossing in Israel's north.

Video and story from AOL

This doesn't look like a hoax but it's almost to freaky not to be. Makes you wonder about destiny and death being predetermined. It obviously wasn't this woman's time to go.
What you think?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Er... ever seen the videos of the fellows who lie down in front of buses and get away unscathed?

This is the same thing. Trains don't run down into the tracks, they usually run a foot or so above them. There's plenty of space there for someone to lack down, and not be harmed by a train.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

And all this time I kept telling the kids not to throw themselves under busses or trains. What was I thinking.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

There is just enough room under most trains so that it would pass right over you. If she really wanted to kill herself she should have been resting her neck on the rail itself. Looks like it could have been a dare, or that she is mentally unstable, which is sad.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I guess she didn't realize you are supposed to lie on the tracks, not between them. Anyone who thinks this is divine intervention needs to go see a doctor.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by DraconianKing]

top topics

join