It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(DOR) Channeling a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
"Thomas...."
"What? Who is there? Who's calling my name"?
"Listen to me Thomas. With all that's in your heart and all that's in your mind, you can create the world all over again".
"Stop whispering! Where are you? Show yourself"!
"With all the guidance you receive, you have enough to be king of the world, queen of the universe or slave to humanity, you are what you desire".
"Stop it! Who is saying this?"
"You are what you desire, that is the message I bring to you.."
"This is nuts! Now I'm hearing voices to? I'm really loosing my mind!"
"Relax Thomas, I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to help you. Think for a moment, you recognize me, don't you?"
"What? No! Who are you? How do you know my name"?
"I know you Thomas. I know you because I am you... and you know me because you named me, I am Chen".
"Haha, omg, this not possible, Chen is a game character you idiot, it doesn't exist! Get out of my head! This is not real, this is not real! I think I need my pills!"
"Calm down Thomas. Of course I exist, I assure you I am as real as your image in the mirror. When you play Chen it is an extension of you, it is a part of you. The 'me' you are talking to right now is a part of you, therefor I am Thomas. But since you can't understand that I present myself as Chen, as you already know him."
"Your freaking me out man! Go away!"
"Don't take the pills they gave you Thomas, there is nothing wrong with you and they only block our voice."
" Are you like, 'God' or something? Omg,they asked me if I talk to God and I said no and now I'm talking to God?"
"No Thomas. I am not God and neither am I your total sum. I am a part of you."
"How can you be me when I am here, where are you then?"
" Our total Sum is not on earth nor in a game. The home of our Sum is not a place. It IS, without space and time."
" I don't get it and this isn't possible. It's..."
"Don't force your brain to understand what you can't. Accept that it IS and more you need not do."
"Why are you here? Why are you telling me this?"
"To let you know that I am, to guide you, to offer you a flow. Go with this flow and you can't do wrong."
"Go where? From hospital to hospital as I am doing for years?"
" Go with the choices you are presented of course."
"Choices huh? If you are me then you should know that I only make crappy choices. My choices get me nowhere! So what possible good choice could I make huh? You tell me 'Chen'!" "That's up to you Thomas, you have the free will, you make the choice:
a king, a queen or a slave. What will it be? Take your pick."
"Yea right! sure, life is a fairy tale.... I don't get it... my head is spinning..."
"That's all the lesson you get from us today, goodnight Thomas".
"Wait!... it's us now? There are more voices"?
"Us. You, me, Chen. Our Sum. Us."
"uh...I can't think straight... Maybe I should see my doctor in the morning... Hello? Are you still there? Hellooo!?..."

"Thomas? I heard you yelling, are you ok"?
"I'm fine mom, go back to sleep, it was just a weird dream....I think."

[edit on 3/6/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Wow! I liked it. Short but gripping from the start. Well done.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I like your story. Very well done!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks you both

I wasn't sure what everyone would think of the style....

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Excellent story and quite provocative. I too wonder about my dreams and what they could be doing to my head while I'm asleep. It's a scary thought.

I hope you do well in the contest,

wupy

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Excellent story and quite provocative. I too wonder about my dreams and what they could be doing to my head while I'm asleep. It's a scary thought.

I hope you do well in the contest,

wupy

Thanks Wupy

new topics

top topics

join