It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama working for the other side?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I know ill get flamed for this thread, but i dont care......dont call me a racist cause im not at all. Just a little worried about some things.

With all the threads cropping up lately and the discussions, theres been some serious things on my mind.

This man is spending everything America has, using the government to take over industry, he wants the government to start handling healthcare....

Hes releasing suspected terrorist from gitmo, there are questions about his actual religion being Muslim, with many threads you can look up and see some quite compelling evidence..

There are plenty of threads questioning hes nationality, they also have some compelling arguments....

Then theres the Al qaeda thing......in one of their last videos, they mentioned how our next big hit will come from within, and it would be huge.....

Hes also trying to sympathize with some extreme muslim regimes , extending the hand of "talks" and doing a lot of apologizing , all the while ignoring the fact that Israel is in dire straits with what Iran is doing, its pretty clear, Israel cannot count on us anymore.

So....here we have it, taking over American corporations, sympathizing with extremist....breaking the back of the American dollar, turning his back on Israel, definately has ties in his past with areas where Muslim extremist are present....his parents were muslim.....he may or might not actually be an American citizen....attended school thats notoriously extremist....releasing terrorist , getting a really good look at our country from the inside out, including classified info....spending massive amounts of money to keep his past secret. Unknown funding to get him into all these expensive schools when he was suppose to have grown up "poor".....

just something to ponder

Hmm......."hidden threat from the inside" -mentioned in Al Qaeda video

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

No flames from me. A star and flag instead.

I have been uneasy about Obama from the start, even before he did anything. Intuition, a gut feeling, something anyway.

I was accused of being racist, which I am not.

Thank you for starting this thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
What do u expect from a puppet of the 'New World Order'!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Then theres the Al qaeda thing......in one of their last videos, they mentioned how our next big hit will come from within, and it would be huge.....

cont...

Hmm......."hidden threat from the inside" -mentioned in Al Qaeda video

And they are absolutely right ...

It comes in the form of fear and disinformation spread by those who know that their audience has neither the intelligence or the inclination to discover things for themselves.

And it is propagated by threads like this one and all others of their ilk.

That's the biggest weapon they have against us, our own ignorance.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Not a problem, its always been a gut thing with me too, when i look at the guy i dont see color.....i see something in his eyes and the way he talks that tells me from the pit of my stomach, to turn away and head he other direction.

My instincts are usually right on. I found myself for a long time tho trying to dispute all the things that i brought up in the above post, because I want to be wrong. I dont want this for America, or our future, or my childrens future.

I want for the first history making black president, to be outstanding , to be just what he says he is, to do the right things. To make it so that this racism in America doesnt have a leg to stand on because he does so much good.

But the more i read, the more i see, the more i watch him, the more i look in his eyes with every speech....the more i want to back away and be on my guard.

I would have preferred alan keyes as a black president, hes infinitely smarter and more grounded than Obama

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

People are scared because they are ignorant of what their leaders will do next.

Do you believe that Obama is working for the good of the world?

This is an honest question, because I would like to believe that he is, against my gut feeling.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

you call it fear and disinfo and not trying to find out for ourselves, yet when people ask questions and provide information, all you do is scream and yell and call us names?

Sounds like to me youre a walking contradiction.......this isnt a propaganda or fear mongering thread.

This thread IS about asking questions and thinking.

With all the unanswered questions going on with this guy , you damn right im going to start getting theories, and doing research.

People who fail to ask questions and find solutions will soon cease to be a free people.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Honestly I don't know because that question is irrelevant to me.

I've seen people treat each other like crap or even kill one another under the premise that they love them.

The only thing that matters is a persons actions.

Do I agree with all the things he's done? Some yes some no.

But I will reserve my evaluation for after a little longer than five months.
Doing otherwise would make it about dogma rather than honesty.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

This thread IS about asking questions and thinking.

Sure it is.

Why don't you go and do some research and answer those questions instead of referring to other ATS threads about stuff that has been proven wrong over and over again and is only pushed on ATS and around the web as disinfo.

Please.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Why is the good of the world irrelevant to you? You live in the world.

Surely the good of the world is relevant to everyone who lives in the world?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Obama will be destroyer of USA .

NWO wins .

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Why is the good of the world irrelevant to you? You live in the world.

It is irrelevant because it is a subjective standard in the eyes of the beholder.
Believe me our enemy believe it in their heart that we are evil and that they are good.
There is no such thing as absolute good.
It is a man and mind made conceptualization, and like any conceptualization it is relative.

Surely the good of the world is relevant to everyone who lives in the world?

Don't I know it.

And as a result countless wars and tens if not hundreds of millions of people have died as a result.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I HAVE done research, which is why i still worry.

I watch the news, im very very politically aware. Ive visited the websites FOR and AGAINST Obama.

Ive also read and pondered the questions that remain un answered by this man.

Ive pondered the reasons WHY he would do the things he does so blatantly, or WHY he hides information in his "administration of transparency"

Or WHY he would release gitmo prisoners with no "plan"

Or reach out to extremist , or turn his back on our allies....

all questions unanswered

Its because i HAVE done the research, that im still worried about this man.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Please, enough with the blanket statements.

Provide examples for everything you stated above and I assure you I will address each point individually. (as by the way I am willing to do over Bush administration policy)

You and I don't have to agree with the man, but before you say that Al-Qaeda has some inside knowledge that Obama would be as you say "working for the other side" you better have a little more that a disconnected collection of policies you don't agree with.

Heck Bush/Cheney did more to take away our liberties and alienate us to the rest of the world than any president in history and no one ever accused him of being Al-Qaeda, even though he did more for their cause than they could have ever dreamt for.

[edit on 3 Jun 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Ok, basically we all hope our world will do well = we and our loved ones will do well and that our environment won't be ruined, and to hell with the enemy.

Unfortunately humans have always behaved exactly this way which is why the world is suffering, and we won't change.

However, we are way off topic here.

What about Obama?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Were you not the one who just asked me to do the research for myself?

Follow your own advice! There are many threads, and many google searches that you can pour over that provide information with just such questions.

This thread is about asking ourselves if, given all the unanswered questions by this man, his past, and his current actions, that this could be a possibility of what Al Qaeda referred to in their videos about the "unseen threat to come to america from the inside"

Follow your own advice......do some research, then you can come back and deflect all you want.

p.s. if it was unfounded there wouldnt be so many people asking the questions.
And as far as his policies go, all one has to do is look at what hes done in the last 5 months to begin the process of destruction and the outrage by the American people and descent from his own voters. THAT doesnt sound unfounded to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I have done my own research and it isn't based on ATS threads or political blogs.

This is YOUR thread with YOUR theories thus it is YOUR responsibility to provide reasonable evidence.

And whether you want to believe it or not I am not pro or against Obama.

I'm just getting sick and tired of this baseless crap.

We all deserve better, it is freakin' embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Well, why did you even enter this discussion? It was about not trusting Obama, and now you say you are not pro or anti Obama.

What was this about, for Heaven's sake?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

It seem to me that you APPARENTLY havent done your research or you would know that these questions ARENT baseless.....you just refuse to see whats in front of you.

I dont have to PROVE anything as this thread wasnt about PROVING anything, you also apparently cant read.

Perhaps when you learn, you SHOULD read some political information, that way you can be better informed.....and as this conversation with you is apparently going no where fast......i will not respond to anymore of your posts

I refuse to turn a thread about honest questions and answers into a sparring match with someone who choses not to inform himself, or be open minded

[edit on 3-6-2009 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Well, why did you even enter this discussion? It was about not trusting Obama, and now you say you are not pro or anti Obama.

I am pro reason and facts, neither of which were provided, and when I see that in any form and on any subject someone needs to stand up and call bullpoop. That's why I'm here.

What was this about, for Heaven's sake?

What was what about?

I can't even tell you who the OP thinks "the other side" is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join