It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Then there are times when I look out at the world and am just awestruck by the idiocy I see.

The whole idea of everyone is an idiot and the constant strive to be an "individual" is what makes people just like everyone else. People make small talk about american idol and traffic because they do not want to talk about what is on their minds. They assume everyone is an idiot and wouldn't understand whatever they were thinking about.
Life was meant to be lived if you want to get something out of it, why not try to help the people that are so dumb in your eyes? Living life in a mental and social ivory tower,in awe of the greatness of your own mind is no way to live.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I had been living in London for 8 years, traveling by tube and Buss everyday, thinking it was Cool to be working in one of the biggest Cities, working in a hip young office, with music playing and punch bags in the office. Then I got seriously ill and had to move back to my parents in the countryside.

It's the best thing to have happened. I no longer chase an illusionary dream, thinking london was the be all and end all. It was all just an illusion.

Now i get to look out over fields with trees and hear bird sing rather than constant drone of traffic, ambulance and police sirens. i no konger have to squeeze into a packed tube, with my nose pressed under someones armpitt. I'm no longer chasing a dream.

I understand my prognosis and am happy just to live out my days in the beauty of the british countryside.

Here, hear, I absolutely can agree with that, I use to live in leeds and now i live in the great north york moors, i have never felt so liberated in my life, i could never give up the humming of the birds,the silent waving tree's, the beautiful green grass, the insects and wild life and a time to heal oneself and to evolve spiritually, and those living in ignorance,who are shallow and are to lost to even understand nature, theses majority of people are going to be sunk to the depths of pure agony, it's very unfortunate that theses people will work like robots without knowing life.

yes i do think of it with the way people are but i am not bothered, i am just happy with how i am and how others like myself have achieved to escape such evil.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join