It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attn Techno-Shamens: Binaural Beat Brainwave Entrainment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I sent you an important U2U, Please read that and get back to me via U2U.
I am looking forward to hearing her music though.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon
what kind of effects on our brain waves does being hooked up to an EEG machine have?

None.
An EEG machine does not send a signal of any kind into the patient, it simply reads potential differences (voltage). To really oversimplify it, they are nothing more then a fancy voltmeter. When you put a voltmeter on a battery, it does not send any voltage into the battery (unless its set on Ohms), it only reads the voltage coming from the battery. If we took that voltmeter, and hooked it to a moving paper chart (chart drive) that records the voltage, you have a basic Oscilloscope. An EEG is in actuality nothing more then a set of Oscilloscopes placed in series. As a matter of fact some of the computer EEG machines are written using modified Oscilloscope software. So now we take 16 of those Oscilloscopes, we hook them side by side to one charting system (so they draw on one piece of paper), and you have a basic EEG machine. Of course there are a lot of fancy filters, amplifiers, and other controls on them, but the basis is still nothing more then a voltmeter.

When a muscle polarizes, or depolarizes, that is electrical, and the voltage of that can be read. In essence that is what an EKG is, it is reading each muscle in the heart as it builds up an electrical charge, as that charge fires each of the muscles in turn, and as the muscles recharge again. The neurons in the brain also give off an electrical charge when they fire, though it is much weaker then something like the heart. Therefore, when we use an EEG, the signal has to be amplified up from microvolts (millionths of a volt) to something that the machine can read. Beyond that, the systems all work on the same basis. Your brainwaves are really nothing more then patterns of voltage in the brain as various neurons fire.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I have sent you a file you can use, which is only one song, but if you loop it and create a longer track, or simply put it on repeat on your CD player, that should do the trick. So you don't fall asleep, remain in an upright sitting position, and occassionally open your eyes if you need to. I know her track works, having tried it myself. Please use it. Good luck with the study.

And if it works, you can still have a problem with Bill Harris charging money for it if you like, since anyone can create such tracks without a whole lot of fuss.

UPDATE!

Forget that, although her track is nice, but for our purposes, and for testing purposes only, I've sent you the premium full hour long Awakening Prologue track from Centerpointe, along with the half hour Gamma Compassion. Please upload from Rapidshare, burn to CD and use. And please, for God's sake, keep an open mind, free from contempt, prior to investigation..

My strong recommendation is that you sit for 15 minutes after each of the two tracks, for a combined testing session of 2 hours total. The first one, Dive and Immersion, will have a short pause between the Dive and Immersion tracks. Don't stop between them, just keep going. Immersion is supposed to take you into Delta. I also recommend setting aside seven hours sleep time the night after your test (even if you normally require eight hours). A report on how refreshed you feel the day after would also be good.

Good luck. But please use what I've sent you, and not your TV static version, or miss_silver's, or the 20 minute one you got off the net. In the interest of science we want to use the full deal.

Best Regards,

OmegaPoint

[edit on 7-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Please U2U me back that you got the two files I sent you. Thanks.

Looks like you're all set now for the test. You have everything you need.

Good luck!

Best,

Rob
OP

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

defcon, sorry, that post was just some mental masturbation on my part, seeing as I was stuck at work all day yesterday. I didn't actually think anyone would respond.

I think you are missing the paradox. To be sure it has no effect you would need to take an EEG reading of someone that's not connected to an EEG machine and compare it to an EEG of when they were connected. In order to see what a person's brain waves are like when they are not connected to an EEG, you could not use an EEG machine to measure their brain waves. Put another way: what kind of physical and/or mental stress occurs when a person physically and/or mentally is being tested? The only way to know is to run some tests, which then causes the stress.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
hi there, thanks for this post. Some great information you have linked. I love the list of frequencies on Lunarsight.com!!

I have been listening to 7.83 - schumann for a few weeks. does wonders for sleep.

Had a weird feeling a few times with it too. After finishing. I hear everything like i am underwater. every noise sounds like i am underwater, very weird!!!

g

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

hi OP, can you please share your experiences with the binaural beats and could you let me know which frequencies you listen to and what effects each have had on you??

thanks, G.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

hi omegapoint,
interested in getting more feedback from you and your experience.

like duration, frequency, programs used, and what you noticed immediately and long term with these, as well as insights, etc?

i may be interested in u2u. am totally new on this sight, so please bear with me and my niavity, and gentle feedback is always appreciated.

what has been your experience in your reaching states and what insites have you reached, besides your physical results, which are profound, to say the least.

also the most authoritative reserach, in my opinion, which i would be shunned at in my profession, but has worked for me hands down 100 percent of the time, is EXPERIENCE. so for me experience is vital. (also, now with new kenisiological testing, personal experience is going to become even more important and may even make our traditional research protochols rather obsolete, fast, in many, aspects, if anyone has reviewed the work of Dr. David Hawkins (power vs. force), this is a profound observation, and will not be discarded easily, as one may surmise. . .

tlc

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
grantbeed,
the shuman frequency is also an interesting frequency, apparently that is the frequency of the 'healing of mother earth'. it is also being used in some 'alternative' 'medical devices' with quartz crystals that do 'distance' or local healing and have been shown in research to have some exciting results.

interestingly, i was treated for acute gall bladder attacks about 3 years ago (one treatment of 3 minutes) when i was ready to resort to 'traditional' medicine to have it removed (but the holistic viewpoint is that gall bladder is storage of bile and 'anger', and dealing with that and 4th chakra issues often resolves that area). anyway, this modality worked for me. i was stunned and am very grateful, and very relieved. nothing in my diet affects me now, which is huge.

so i think there is something to this shumann frequency.

interested in getting your feedback in your experience in using it and the results you have notice and insights, etc.

tlc

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tlcshift3

Hmm, well the physical benefits have been first and foremost - improved vision, vitality and energy, healthier look, better sleep, greater clarity, etc.

As to experiencial insights? I'd say that I've had glimpses to the effect that life is loving, interconnected, and that now is forever, and that it's all good. At times, the world around me since meditating, has appeared "cute", that is the best word that comes to mind, so I suppose I am appreciating beauty more, not taking my surroundings for granted, and therefore expressing more gratitude. Overall my zest for life has improved markedly. Before I was on a bit of a downward spiral, lethargic, depressed, without a lot of inspiration, but that's all changed now. Oh and any major anxiety or internal restlessness and having this deep need inside which can't be filled - that has gone away almost completely! Sometimes you forget about what it USED to be like by comparison and almost start to take the new way of being for granted..

Sometimes, during my meditations, I've seen a bright white light, and once, when pondering my Christian faith during a session, I was suddenly walking with a few people behind who I percieved to be Christ, but then he was gone in an instant, and was replaced with footprints on the sidewalk, as if in snow and ice, with each one filled with that pure bright white light - that was quite the experience. To me it signified the importance of letting the light of consciousness or Christ consciousness lead by operating as a light unto our path and a lamp to our feet. Been having lots of very vivid dreams as well, one where I was observing clouds forming from nothing, and lots with animals of different kinds, last night it was dolphins and I got close to getting to ride one!

Program, duration etc.

I meditate with the Holosync program by Centerpointe (see the OP) for one hour per day min, even if it means falling asleep at bedtime with it on, the first half hour is theta, and the second, delta. Then, whenever possible I also use the half hour long Gamma Compassion, as well as the half hour long Super Longevity, which Centerpointe developed in consultation with an anti-aging expert called Giampapa or something like that, which I think uses Shuman Resonance, and frequencies designed to release various growth hormones, neurotransmitters and endorphines with anti-aging properties, and it also contains a mantra embedded at a subliminal high frequency using a proprietary system they've patented called Autofonix, which has been shown to be about the only subliminal technology that actually works (which the brain can decode fully and clearly), which speaks to the DNA through the unconscious.

Also, to help facilitate the growth of new neurons and pathways, which the entrainment technology provokes, since it also acts as a type of stimulous, I also take a nootropic vitamin nutrient supplement called "Brain Lightning" www.brainlightning.com... which I get a 90 day supply at a time, at a discounted rate through Centerpointe, who've bought it up in bulk (works out to about 150 for a three month's supply, which is cheap compared to trying to put together the same combination separately). It too works great.

I now have the sparkliest eyes of anyone I know, and my "look" brings a smile to the face of many people I encounter because I think it "uplifts" them, and they get a little dose of the spirit when we make a "connection" however briefly. Women are starting to give me second looks and smiles too, even though I'm still a little overweight (but carry it well!).

Best,

Rob
OmegaPoint

[edit on 8-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tlcshift3

hi there,

I have been listening to 7.83hz - schumann frequency for a few weeks now.

I think the main thing it has done for me is that it has caused me to fall asleep within minutes many times. Sometimes when im not even that tired.

There are a few times I have done it and aferwards all the sounds I hear are like underwater. like my ears are hearing reverb when someone makes a sound. Its hard to describe but its quite cool.

I have not had any bad side effects at all. A few sore heads for a couple of days when i started out, but i expected that.

My dreams have become much clearer and they are much longer meaningful dreams now.

I think the full effects are still to come for me as i open up to this more. I would like to hear other experiences with other frequencies too though so i can try some others.

I must say I have tried a couple of higher frequencies, but i fnd 7.83 to be really relaxing and easy to listen to, especially for a beginner

oh, i have had people saying how much better i am looking too, all since i started this

G.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Everyone ought to try out this little five minute, 12 second creation compliments of miss_silver! (there'd only be 9 more downloads available, so get yours now)

rapidshare.com...

It's pretty strong imo - if you looped it for a half hour session I think you'd get a lot from it - sends you into a deep theta trance, which is good for creativity.

You can hear the binaurals in the background, but the classical dominates them nicely.

I think it's wonderful!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
COOL!

i use holosync too, i'm blown away i read that thread! it really does work. have you used their multi-vitamin, 'brain-lightning'? pretty remarkable stuff. Welp... gotta follow the white-lit tunnel, peace!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I have used MANY of these programs and the only one which worked for me was Silvia Ultra Mind. I agree with your statements about Delta waves and Alpha waves But when people are using them to meditate the are trying to reach Alpha or Theta which gives them a sense of deep relaxation and also has some other benefits. But the whole point of them using these is to try and keep a certain sense of "alertness" . And it has been done Ingo Swann is a perfect example www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Coming soon FREE for ATS users (and the world at large), a deep meditation Alpha to Theta to Delta hour long binaural brainwave entrainment track, layered over with beautiful classical music by Bach and hypnotic ocean waves, guaranteed to take you into a deep meditative trance. Developed by our very own miss_silver with some collaboration and input from OmegaPoint.

Called Bach To The Future - COMING SOON!

Bittorrent &/or Rapidshare dowload link will be made available upon release.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Here it is!

Available for unlimited downloads from Zshare, and you can listen to it from the link page without even downloading it! Be sure to listen with stereo headphones.

Bach To The Future

www.zshare.net...

Instructions for use:

1) Method - Use stereo headphones, and sit upright, listening with eyes closed, while attempting to remain conscious throughout, although falling asleep, especially when new to it, is not an uncommon occurance.

2) Use Daily - It is recommended, to get the full benefit, to use this as part of a daily meditation practice. You can expect to notice results within days or weeks, and bigger ones over the duration of a month or two.

3) Start Slow - I would also suggest, for the first 14 days, that you listen only for the first half hour to prevent any sort of "overwhelm" from the new stimulous, which tends to surface previously unresolved and repressed unconscious material. The first song, absent Ocean waves, repeats at the half hour interval.

4) Sit after listening - Lastly, to get maximum benefit and results from each listening session, please sit for 15 minutes to a half hour after listening. The greatest benefit may reside during this absolute quiet time while remaining in the target brainwave pattern.

Enjoy!

I'm just SOOOO excited about this - please offer your feedback on how you experienced it, and go ahead and listen for the full hour if you like it's not going to kill anyone. But try to sit for the whole time with eyes closed while remaining conscious throughout.

Kudos to miss_silver for making this. Thank you!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Hey man,

This sounds awesome, i cant wait to get hear it.

Just downloaded it, well its downloadind as we speak. I'll give it a shot, and will be back with feedback soon!

Thanks man,

Love&Light

jacob

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Not sure if this is relevant but in the past I have been in group meditations in which a couple of us experienced pretty intense REM but were awake, merely relaxed.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So your telling me my experences i've had while listening to binaurial beats are a joke? last night i was in the middle of a field with a purple start lit sky, and 3 individuals moving around me.
Two weeks ago i was under a bright white light, with 3 blackened figures moving around me, and a purple hand with three fingers move infront of my vision.
In both of these I felt the most safe, and the happiest i've ever been (happier then the best drug induced euphoria i've ever had)

edit on 11-3-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is Ken Wilber going down to delta brainwave state on demand and he doesn't suffer from schizo or dimensia (: O and he's using an EEG machine.
edit on 5-3-2012 by prodigiousflames because: added something

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join