It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space of Love

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is how my mind perceives it..
For most part i think its opening up to our connection and oneness, then making similar connections to earth and the universal mind God, co-creating. This needs mass light and awakening. It is seemingly speeding up for some but not for others who are holding onto old idiologies and dogma's through fear.
I noticed a mass awakening of people who are wanting to help restore the earth and eat from nature. That is a part of it. Eating from what the earth provides is written in many ancient scripts including the bible.
I'm noticing more and more people awakening to the light within them. We all feel it and know its there but the ego gets in the way.
I noticed that wisdom is coming through for many people and that we are all having similar thoughts on our divine right yet we never met eachother.
Just little changes in the past decade ive noticed. Most of these changes go against the grain of our mainstream beliefs.
I also then notice that the negative darkness trying to take a stronghold on this world and spread more fear. It's holding on for dear life knowing its time is up and i can feel it.
We all have this strong intuitive feelings of sometthing going down yet we just need to wake up to it and put our minds and bodies into action.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
was having this same conversation last night. It might be that more people are feeling this way than they express. I am shocked at how many here are saying the same things. And that it is acceptable is a wonderful sign. It is happening whether we have fear or not. I am just such a planner that I want to be prepared. And yet have no idea what to prepare for. I would love to be self-sufficient, growing my own food (someone helping) and all of that, but it almost feels to late to start that kind of life. I live in the country, but it is "urban country" and not quite the "old way" if you know what I mean. I envy those with farms and cattle like my mom. But then new ways might be what is in order. Small communities being established instead of independent farms.. so I wonder if it would even be good to do the self sufficiency thing, when banding together may be a better way. It's confusing, but I am looking forward to experiencing the shift, if I will.
Should be very interesting to watch how we deal with it.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Recycling is a big movement... Perhaps we will learn to do it right, by finding value in things we once despised. We are learning new ways to live in minimalism. We have learned to communicate in new modern ways, and express our personalities in virtual. I believe it is the beginnings of telepathy, because I can actually sense the personality and energy of people online. I know others can as well. We are driven to have a mass communication device with the internet. A way to make our ideas global. A way to connect with ideas that we may have never found otherwise. The internet is a gift as I see it. I don't see that leaving any time soon, until we can do it another way.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
My thinking on this awakening is still in its infancy. I myself am still trying to make sense of everything that is happening.
I started seeing alot more things that other people are asleep to or dismiss.
It is amazing we are all having similar thoughts on situations. We have gone past the systems way of thinking and brainwashing to actually saying to ourselves "hold on a minute, why havent i ever questioned this before, was i asleep" Sort of thing. Then once you find out you think of ways to help change it and then put it into action.
I myself dont think i can change anything until i start with myself first and set examples.
I'am glad there are movements happening to better the world. But then i think why does it have to be a movement. It should be a natural ability within all ourselves to give back and look after those things that help form our future and betterment of the world and existence. But then again it does take a long time to bring people back from the brink.
Seagrass have you seen those guerilla gardeners? They plant gardens on run down old blocks that is never used. I dont think we all need 5 acres of land. We just need to restore what we already have.
Even small things make a difference. We dont all need to be gardeners. With permacutlure is a good concept as you dont have to look after your garden all the time it looks after itself most of the time.
We can all play a part in making a difference by doing the small things. Even just observing and sharing the dream is enough. Planting one fruit tree is enough even to give back to the earth.
The co-creation dream does not just involve needing to make sure you have a paradise to call your own, its the small changes that count too.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
My thinking on this awakening is still in its infancy. I myself am still trying to make sense of everything that is happening.
I started seeing alot more things that other people are asleep to or dismiss.
It is amazing we are all having similar thoughts on situations. We have gone past the systems way of thinking and brainwashing to actually saying to ourselves "hold on a minute, why havent i ever questioned this before, was i asleep" Sort of thing. Then once you find out you think of ways to help change it and then put it into action.
I myself dont think i can change anything until i start with myself first and set examples.
I'am glad there are movements happening to better the world. But then i think why does it have to be a movement. It should be a natural ability within all ourselves to give back and look after those things that help form our future and betterment of the world and existence. But then again it does take a long time to bring people back from the brink.
Seagrass have you seen those guerilla gardeners? They plant gardens on run down old blocks that is never used. I dont think we all need 5 acres of land. We just need to restore what we already have.
Even small things make a difference. We dont all need to be gardeners. With permacutlure is a good concept as you dont have to look after your garden all the time it looks after itself most of the time.
We can all play a part in making a difference by doing the small things. Even just observing and sharing the dream is enough. Planting one fruit tree is enough even to give back to the earth.
The co-creation dream does not just involve needing to make sure you have a paradise to call your own, its the small changes that count too.

I'm in my infancy also. And I also am trying to make sense of it.. Not in a scientific, good or bad judgment way. I am simply trying to open my heart and soul up to change of any kind that may make us more open to oneness and like you said our right. Consciousness excercises and stuff or not my way. I meditate my own way. I don't do yoga.. I just expect that the consciousness will come as I grow toward it. Like a plant doesn't have to do anything to grow but be it's true nature. It grows. It doesn't worry. I got so much important understanding from the Elias Transcripts, I will share that with you only because it has helped me so much. But I think if it is not right for you you will know it right away..

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges

I have heard of them, but didn't know the term. I love permaculture, especially berries. I love established fruit and nut trees and wild natural resources. I love orchards.. but a natural positioning of them instead of rows would seem better to me. I have never understood the rows except in terms of efficiency. Something I think we push to much in our society. It is a lot of pressure that is unneeded. But then we like to create as much as we like to control.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Seagrass i would love to read the Elias Transcript pleasse, thankyou!

Experience for me has helped save me from many belief systems and dogma's but people are reluctant to try anything without scientific evidence which is ashame. In order to understand sometthing i do believe we still need to experience it and make our own decisions.

I like your thoughts on doing things your own way because thats how i'am like to. I never liked authoritative type figures telling me how things should be done. I think we all have the potential to figure out and learn things for ourselves. We just need to tap into those abilities.

How you mentioned the internet and computer is like a manifestation of what we are capable of such as telepathy like you said.

It wont be widely accepted. I got a taste of telepathy many times but cannot develop the ability or know how to. For soem its natural for others it may be demonic. But i dont see anything harmful in having the ability except that people will know your thoughts and secrets and thats kind of scary. But not scary if we all came from a place of non judgemental love.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think the transcript are for you. You are already thinking along those lines. I hope you find some comfort in them.
Elias
Many years of info there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join