It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willaim Cooper, Phil Schneider, Jordan Maxwell, David Icke and Alex Jones...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This thread is to put major awaking videos in one spot. I will do this below and because of the fact that these videos are what took the blinders off of my eyes. The sheeple need to wake up and the late William Cooper and Phil Schneider knew this and sacrificed their lives for us...

William Cooper Exposes the Illuminati

Google Video Link

Phil Schneider May 1995 Lecture:

Google Video Link

Jordan Maxwell on the Illuminati

Google Video Link

David Icke on Big Brother

Google Video Link

Alex Jones The Obama Deception

Google Video Link

We need to follow in these people footsteps and continue to fight for the constitution of this country...

[edit on 2-6-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well put together. Im kinda new here i was wondering where do you guys come accross all the stuff you get to put these threads together like this?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Atheiet

well, watch those videos for starters - one links to another, and so on!

i credit Jordan Maxwell for helping to open my eyes, but i can't trust David Icke too well - wait'll you hear what Maxwell says about him!

watch every video you can find by Maxwell!!

also, watch the interviews on www.projectcamelot.org...

last, but not least, watch any and everything by David Wilcock!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
great video..First time seeing the first one on william cooper..

The reptilian,not so much..but who knows..

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Actually, you should see what William Cooper thought of Jordan Maxwell.
I too was a big follower of Maxwell, until he admited that he was good friends with a Luciferian.
From there out I began paying deeper attention to Maxwells "Theosophy", and discovered its the same exact thing that the United Nations is saying.

It was a great letdown, discovering and comparing his teachings to the theosophical one world agenda, and they all match up.
In fact William Cooper grew notably agitated and interrupted him during their first ever interview which is easily found online.
Theres more to Maxwell than meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yes to all of you I posted all these together so you can see where they differ and to remember to research everything to back it up for yourselves this is just a starter page for budding truthers.... google video and youtube has everything you would want from these people. I don't really like david icke but whatever its all a learning expiernce...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
well you got Willaim Cooper, Phil Schneider, Jordan Maxwell, David Icke and Alex Jones that is an all star team. I would like to see them all do a show together and see what they could all agree on as what conspiracy is the biggest threat to us and our freedoms.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spiracy

that would be awesome unfortunately bill and phil are dead, the bastards killed them because of the truth that they were spreading

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish google video and youtube has everything you would want from these people.

Except confirmation of what they say being true

new topics

top topics

join