It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Do any of you think or feel that fluoride inhibits ones psychic abilities? Ive read on ATS that fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, and i used to be better at this kind of stuff. Serious question.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlassRunner
Do any of you think or feel that fluoride inhibits ones psychic abilities? Ive read on ATS that fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, and i used to be better at this kind of stuff. Serious question.

Its a good question for sure. I drink distilled water, i've become paranoid of all water, i've noticed that the amount of flouride in bottled water has doubled.

I'll tell you this, I was experimenting with colour, as someone mentioned what we eat affects our energies (obviously).. but just from the food's colour alone, or rather the colour is a frequency, and thus corresponds to other frequencies within us. I drank some purple drink last week, trying to see if it would help stimulate dreams, well I did have a vivid dream that night, and I mentioned to have a projection during the middle of my sleep.

As for calcification? I guess one way to find out is to drink a dangerous amount of flouride and see how well your visualisation is working.
I'd really like a good answer myself on this one.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mateandbucky06

I thought I only made drunk ATS posts, though i rarely touch even a beer these days.

I can't help ya but perhaps I will be more skilled in a year and maybe by then you won't be scared anymore, then i'll rip you out any day, just for fun, I'll stick you to some powerlines and then go for lunch.

The fear goes away with experience, trying to understand it more before you try it each time. It used to terrify me then one day i was totally calm when it happened. Just try and work it over in your mind until you can see no reason to be scared.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlassRunner

This would make so much sense in the big WHY of people fluoridating water...its a crazy wide spread practice. I wash with city water but we only drink purified water. I restocked the drinking water supply today....

[edit on 15-10-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
then i'll rip you out any day, just for fun, I'll stick you to some powerlines and then go for lunch.

LOLERZ Caveman your so totally fierce......roar

I keep trying to manifest enough energy to coax a friend out and about.....so I understand your hope.......................aye.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Yeah i can't do it, and when I try and talk to people I see in my astral travels they look at me like they don't know what the hell I'm talking about, except that one time I was in this zone or minature plane, with that guy, he seemed to know whats goin on, I think he was watchin the place.

I pose a question to all of you, how often in your OBE's do you project from what appears to be your room, in your house, with 90% detail?

I've only had it closely detailed twice, but still with big differences, I think my subconscious knows I want to learn that it has more depth then that.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
well gee...................I mostly get out in my bedroom for just a little moment then I am sucked back into myself.........
I have learned hanging around your body causes you to get sucked back in so now when I find myself going out I try to leave the area ASAP...

I do seem to be in my physical room in those glimpses I get before I either shoot away from my body of get sucked back in.

When I have attempted to communicate with others in the astral they just look at me like "hu?" they seem to be sleeping and think your just a weird part of the dream they are having and dont even try to answer.........

[edit on 17-10-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

to the river goddess if they seem to be asleep they probably are ,instead of trying to yank them out talk to them and reach out to them with your hands if they don't believe or are not interested in the dream time or what we do then just leave them as they are not yet ready to come out side of the safe confines of their own inner space.
those who are ready usually come out quite easy ,some may ask you 3 times what is your true name these people are a little
more advanced than you may think them to be. this question if asked must be answered by you without question and it must be the truth as those who are not what they appear to be, can not give you a true name 3 times they will do their best to avoid answering the question at all-or no answer will ever be forth coming.if they don`t answer you or anyone else tell them-to leave and never return-

to all have a good night and enjoy the dream time.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

i was trained by the shamannesses on how to use the dream time and the dreaming body the one thing that they stressed to me was that you need to keep what is called a book of shadows-this is a book which contains a record of all of your dreams that you can remember ,even if you wake up jot down what you can remember about what you just saw heard and were shown even the details of the land ,with practice you will eventually learn that 90% of what was there for you was forgotten quite quickly with practice more and more will be remembered and revealed to you.
as to the fluoridation in the water i would not worry to much as i drink ik after i put it through filters-i was also taught how to use the sight -or sight beyond sight-which is the ability to see through time space and distance.
example -one of my teachers had her daughter call me at home one night she asked me where are my keys ,all i saw was her front door the stoop and the steps and her keys ,they were about 6 feet out from the bottom step in the snow.i told her out the front door 6 feet from the steps she said to hold on ,she went out to check for them and she told me they were right where i said they were.the funny thing though is i live in Cambridge ont. they live in parry sound ont. which is a 3.5 hour drive from here.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

i dont use painkillers at i ,i don`t need them anymore as i`ve learned from having 44 operations on my legs that pain does not exist it is something that we were all taught was real by our parents.this was all compliments of a drunk driver who t-boned me on my motorcycle in the 70`s.its the therapy after wards that sucks.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

Thats cool, I wouldnt mind learning the shaman ways, yeah the book of shadows, I have heard of that. A fancy way of saying dream journal right?

I usually go straight to the computer and type my dreams because i type faster then I write and thats better first thing in the morning, but I might get a book, just so i can draw symbols too.

This guy I met said in the future his books would be published, hes got like 9 book of shadows he's been writing since the year 2000 or so. He also said he saw this symbol that was related to one I saw and I find that curious, he would have to go through the books to find it though, I need to find that guy again.

I am sloppy with my dream journal, I really should write them all but literally, I am at work within 30 minutes of waking up. I usually only write down the interesting ones too which I need to stop doing but its a habit when your so tired and un-interested. I just need to utilize more willpower and fight that morning mindset that is so problematic for me, the first hour of waking really.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm reading "The Convoluted Universe" book trilogy. They are great reads if you can get them. Anyways, I thought I'd post this from book 1 for you. This book is full of information obtained from the subconscious of people during past-life regression therapy. Often other entities would come through, in this particular session, this energy was of a group collective, something that is purely energy and as they explained, their purpose would be something along the lines of making ripples in a pond, for example. That's the kind of existence they experience, and they evolve like us. Anyways, its a great book, here is a question someone asked these entities and the answer:

"Q: Many times when I wake up from a deep sleep I feel like I'm vibrating, or my body is pulsating a high rate. What causes this?"

and the answer which I photographed because I didn't want to type it:

Hope that helps anyone. In my experience, it is easy to increase these vibrations, and once they are high enough, the projection /"escape" becomes easy.

Enjoy.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I need some advice. I've been having sleep paralysis probably for 8 years now.

I'm not entirely sure if I have ever OBE before. But during sleep paralysis I was once pulled off my bed by some force vertically and floated out of the room but it scared the crap out of me so I woke myself up.

Usually I've been too afraid to go with the feeling of sleep paralysis but a couple of weeks ago I did. First, it wasn't like normal sleep paralysis where I'm usually in my bed and can see the details of my room with my eyes closed. This time I was looking at a large mural painted on a wall, it was beautiful winter scene, stars, snow on the hills and big evergreens with mountains in the distance. Suddenly the stars started to twinkle and I saw a spaceship (like battlestar galactica, I had been watching that show that night so I attribute it to that) and it flew silently across the scene and behind the mountain. Suddenly a young Native American woman appeared before me, I was sitting on the ground. She came up to me and threw white powder in my face and suddenly I had that overhwelming feeling you get when you have sleep paralysis. I for some reason decided to go with it this time and was surrounded by white light and felt intense intense feelings. Neither negative or positive just very intense. Then I woke myself up because it was getting rather overwhelming. After this I fell right back into SP but this time I was in my room lying beside my b/f. I was trying to wake him up so that he could wake me up but obviously it wasn't working. I tried yelling at him and pinching him
then it was like something clicked and I knew I could do whatever I wanted to in that room because I was dreaming. I looked down at his stomach and it was covered in streaming text, like you see on a computer screen in movies or something. Then I woke up.

That was a couple of weeks ago. Last night was the first time since then that I had SP. It was about 3am and I was just dozing off and instantly knew that I was going under. So I consciously thought 'hey it would be nice to have a guide along' as soon as I thought that I heard a male voice laugh. It wasn't evil or happy it was just a laugh. That kind of freaked me out so I jolted myself awake but not 2 seconds later I was being pulled under with such force that I decided to just go with it and not fight it. Well this time there was such a great buzzing/vibration in my ears I have never felt before. It was almost like I was in a state in between states. Things had a weird dark/orange color to them and I couldnt see very well. The noise started getting louder and louder, overwhelmingly so, and my ears were hurting a lot. I thought to myself, I really don't like this anymore and wanted to wake up. It seemed like it took forever. I was shouting at my b/f to wake me up and in this state he could hear me but was getting worried because I was shouting at him and acting crazy
It took forever to wake myself up and when I did my ears were ringing so loud and actually physically hurt. Fortunately I hadn't actually shouted at my b/f.

Anyways, has anyone experienced anything similar to this? When and if it happens again should I just endure and go along with it? I would really like to astral project but my fear gets in the way because the feelings are so intense and overwhelming.

So, any advice is helpful and much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

it sounds like you have everything under control, give it time. You are your own best teacher.

The sensations become less.."suprising" with experience, it won't be so uncomfortable, perhaps because your not fighting it in some way.

If you don't meditate, i recommend it. You should really try and sit down, meditate or ponder on fear.

Myself, I did it one night and its like I have the courage to do anything now, its that simple... my next astral projection I was like alright lets go, there was no fear, no nothin.

Its just illusions, nothing can hurt you.. but you can feel it still, but who cares... its a learning experience.... when i fall off my bike, i know the pain is temporary... If I physically die...well I welcome death, so...i'm not bothered by that one either..

When it comes to astral projection the only real worry seems to be..the fear of perception... seeing unexpected things... thats not so bad is it? You can choose to see whatever you want... if you think "fear"... then your fear will manifest... if you realise there is no point, or desire, or reflex to start fearing...then just forget it, forget that fear exists...nothing bad will happen in my oppinion.

It sounds like you'll be quite fine.. but it would help to give yourself an analysis on fear and why you fear... on these levels:

physical fears - body pain, death, change
emotional fears - sexuality, feelings - expressing and experiencing them.
energy / lazyness/reluctance fears - your WILL in other words.
fear of love, giving it, recieving it..quite a silly one really
fears of communication/expression
fear of perception - vision, sounds, etc. sensations
fear of wisdom, which facilitates change, which is a fear of responsibility which comes with it.

go over all these ones and see where you have fears in each area and why exactly... you'll find sooner or later that its something quite silly no doubt..some sort of subconscious defense you felt you have no real awareness of, or control of.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I will definitely try what you have suggested. Fear stops me every time! Gotta change that.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

To be fair it seems like fear and doubt are the only stopping or reversing forms in our existence.. it almost seems too simple.. when we fear our bodies get defensive and stop regenerating (Biology of Perception vid Dr Bruce Lipton)... and then when we are loving..calm, things just go forward for us..

stress really is the number one killer I would say..

Fear just really is an annoyance, but it can be overcome.. we fear things we do not understand... so we must be brave..confident (solar plexus anyone?).. and dive at it and not worry if we fail, we learn with humility.. we take a dive, and next time we know better.. and its not so scary, with all things.

Anticipation is one of the worst factors of fear too... what hurts more... physical pain... or knowing..watching and waiting for the physical pain to come? anticipation can be a brutal one, when really its focusing on the future, something that is still not set in stone, we must ground ourselves and be focussed on where we are, here and now in time, in the moment as they say, and not be fearful.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I fell asleep on the couch last night in the livingroom.....but before I got to sleep I heard the sounds again, but only for the tiniest fraction of time did the sound make noise as it took me right out....
Everything was very brown and dark and I was floating around in blindness..........I called for clear sight again and again but it never came. In trying to FORCE my vision clear I ended up popping back inside myself.
A bit later I heard the beginning of the sounds again and I got right out again, only to find myself fully blinded again.

The sound is no longer lasting a long time for me..........if it lasts any length at all it throbs with the beat of my heart a few times, but I am out so fast now it doesn't last as long as it used to. I just DONT GET why sometimes I am totally able to bring my sight into focus and then times like last night I remain completely blind. Being OOBE just doesn't mean very much when you cant SEE anything..........there is really nothing to be learned from floating and bobbing around other than "this must be what a balloon feels like"

Welcome to the conversation Seeker!! Sounds like you have allot you can share with us.....I only remember one instance of sleep paralysis, and then one time when I was seeing through my eyelids. I really LIKED seeing that way it was amazing, it seemed to happen right before I went out OOBE. Some books I have read say it happens as a precursor to OOBE....

Caveman your such an OOBE hottie.
You always add some great insights and I learn allot from what you share here........

[edit on 21-10-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
good quote from the book caveman,at times when i have OBE states i feel sick to my stomach from the vertigo as if your insides are going up and down,infact ive pulled myself out of doing it a few times because i felt physically sick.it might be the distance im covering when im trying to get where im going as ive only been local a few times.when people go into shock after a accident or fall,a lot of the time their bodys jumps and twitches the same way some people do when they get vibrations during the obe,so the soul going to a different frequency does make sense,fear of being stuck is the real big deal for me because i was out for about a minute in total blackness with tiny white dots in the distance,and i felt millions of miles away,so came back in a panic,and i dont think i will ever like the falling sensation as if youre falling on different layers then falling again until you get where your going.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by moonbeam cat

reply to post by moonbeam cat

I guess a good way to get over the fear of distance is....:

Your not really far away..because your not really anywhere.. you exist on a single point. You might say well..we can get lost in this world, that may be so, conditional to our mindset and this place... but in the astral, all all it takes is a blink and you can go wherever you want it seems. Some would argue we never really leave our beds and rather our mind is just viewing.. I for one feel that I am safe no matter where I go, that the body connection will always be there. I'm not sure of the dynamics quite yet of what actually happens while OBE.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

ha, thanks RiverGoddess.

I'm glad you find my contributions useful.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join