It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I had another obe the other morning, i'm getting good at them. I never mentioned it, i won't get into details but i'll discuss a few things.

Every place I go is different, this one sucked! lol.. it had no energy.. none. My telekinesis there was very weak in comparison as well I couldn't float/fly, at most I could jump a bit higher.. its as if this plane was similar to the physical, it didn't feel dense, you didn't really feel gravity, but its like there was less energy there. Not to say you can't still do anything there, it would just take a degree of understanding.

I just know I've been to other places and there was more energy to go around.

I still haven't been able to teleport though, which is what I want.. to get out and think ok... i want to go here, i just black out when I do that and then I just say ok I change my mind, and then I get the image back.

This plane I was in was interesting, for some reason I though, this must be where the ufo's hide, and sure enough some appeared, they looked occupied like they were in a battle.

It was interesting but short lived, I realised I had to get up for work. Man, i just need to program a switch into myself that says.. if you are OBE.. ta hell with work!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Did it seem like the same reality?

Maybe another planet or back/forward in time?

Very interesting, I'm going to take a look at your past posts.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I wanted to give my theory on something. I have a freind that is a regular lucid dreamer and we agree its the same as astral projection, I do anyways because I still always fall asleep into the induced sleep paralysis and peel myself away from there.

But we were discussing the different layers, and that the world never 100% reflects our world, just like in this book I read, this guy thought he could blow out a candle and it would be out when he woke up but it was still lit.

To me this is why ghosts are confused by our presence sometimes, they are just stuck in a dream, in a specific plane.

But yeah, we were saying how we've never once seen the silver cord, i've heard of people feeling their cord and in some cases.. people in the physical world would see someone OBE, with a cord trailing behind them.

I've been told this is something actually biological, and I thought of ectoplasm related to hauntings.

If someone were of a different frequency and they entered our frequency (like a ghost appearing).. essentially there energy could adapt to this frequency, i think this is why we have reports of people physically interacting with ghosts, they adapt to the frequency. And I think this is what ectoplasm is.. we have this energy and it turns into matter.

I like to think of it like this... when this particular timeline began, it is believed that all life started from like a pile of goo, amino acids and proteins combining or something.. that seems to be like spirit energy vibrating lower and lower until it enters the physical frequency.

What does this have to do with the silver cord? possibly nothing, but I could see this silver cord occurence as something that would happen on a plane closely resembling the physical, which could be why some people see these astral travelers, cord and all. Sort of etheric projection vs astral projection, either way, the awareness of concsiousness travelling through a multitude of layers.

Perhaps I've just never been to a plane so close to our phyiscal?

Other then that I can't see a real use for this cord unless one was worried about their PHYSICAL consciousness, that is the energy or presence within our bodies vs our energy vessels on other layers... as if we are somehow projecting energy from our bodies rather then pure consciousness, and this is why there is a connecting line, it might leave one open to posession otherwise, but I truly feel neither of this is required if there is no fear, the understanding. This would also explain I would think why some people feel so drained after an OBE.. they use the energy that was from their physical bodies vs travelling in another layer of their energy on another plane all together.

Anyone with any thoughts on this? OBE's are less a ride for me and more of a self-discovery. I think questioning it has paid off for me, at least there is no fear anyway.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Does anyone have any links to a guided session for oobes?

Would love to get this perfected. I've never really left concsiously before,but I could feel myself getting close.

I WILL fly through space.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Have you ever attempted to ask yourself questions that you couldn't possibly know while in the physical reality? What I mean is, is it easier to "figure things out"?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

Did it seem like the same reality?

Maybe another planet or back/forward in time?

Very interesting, I'm going to take a look at your past posts.

part of me was thinking parallel universe. Well you could look at anything like that really. If i ever Astral Project in my parents house, its always different but my family is always there but they are oblivious to the fact that I am from a different dimension, my awareness anyway. I've tried to explain this before to someone and it ended up like kicking me out almost like I wasn't supposed to tell them.

I believe we exist in multiple times at once and dimensions, infinite really, that we have simultaneous lives going on. One could say these people aren't really US, another way of looking at it, we are still of the same source so myself in another dimension is as much like me as you are, that its really limiting to look at it otherwise. Kind of like what goes on elsewhere is stored in a collective consciousness or collective soul representing us. I'm reading a book right now, channeled information from the subconscious dealing specifically with parallel existences.

I can probably post some stuff from my dream journal if your interested by experiences are limited. I didn't start to AP until like April, i kind of felt for some reason it was something out of my reach, yet I have done it many times since then.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Have you ever attempted to ask yourself questions that you couldn't possibly know while in the physical reality? What I mean is, is it easier to "figure things out"?

Yeah something like that. I'll explain something from my 2nd OBE.. I got out, i was in my "room". At first I was a bit confused because I was wondering if I really got out.. i tried to consciously OBE before and tried to sort of get out of bed and convince myself I was doing it while I was actually just physically doing it, i was hoping to trick myself. But yeah I was trying so hard to get out the 2nd time and I eventually just glided out but what confused me was that I heard my family talking upstairs, and mind you my room looked exactly the same, my thought process was strange anyway.. this particular plane had much energy. I walked out of my room and into the bathroom which was different, which confused me because I thought you projected through the physical plane. So yes, this was more questions which I found were un-answered..

I tried to levitate objects which I did quite easily until my sense of energy ethics told me not to continue unless for a purpose.. i find you are less self-centered there, I was on a site that also pointed this out, its like we're used to ego comming first whereas it comes last there. What I mean is you're existence isn't really like "me me me".. its like you just happily flow with things and although you do things that may seem self-centered,.. what I mean to say really is your sense of "I" is different, thats basically all I can say... so as far as thought processes go.

Beyond that I didn't find really that I had more communication with my subconcious or nothing, like my mind's frequency was the same level, just different in this layer.

Around this time I decided to float to the ceiling, thats when my sense of adventure took over, i tried to go back to my room to leave through my window (i couldnt go through the wall).. and i blacked out, I think because I came close to my "body", or point of projection in this case.

But anyways, what I'll say is this.. from that point, to the point where I gained full physical consciousness where my eyes were open and alert, I will never EVER forget the feeling. You think the astral plane is strange, the physical plane seems much stranger when you transition back to it. You understand fully what they mean by "density".. its as if you can feel the weight of each your cells, and they weigh 100x more, and even your mind feels dense.. its hard to describe, it feels closed off almost like its being compressed under gravity to a point in your head where from the astral it kind of feels everywhere, like your mind has no point yet you percieve from a point of awareness. In the phyiscal reality we have this feeling like our mind is in the middle of our head, wheras there its like theres no difference between your head or your leg, its just all one. You just flow.

But yeah, you feel kind of hindered comming out of it, like getting heavy chains shackled to you and a big hole in your brain. I don't know how else to describe it.

But at far as questioning things goes, I can't really say more then that. I ask myself a variety of questions there but I don't hear any voices, inner or external, or its possibly that I do, that I find the answers right away, like when I said i thought to myself "this must be where the ufo's hide"..It could be that I recieved that, as with all thought, filtered through perception.

I don't know what else to really say on the matter.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

However, hypothetically, maybe the electrical energy is there to prevent us from "escaping", literally keeping us behind an electrical fence in our very own cattle pen.

This is as true a statement as I have ever seen.......and in my experience of this being true I have learned we are EXTREMELY controlled as a planet...

.......gives me a whole new respect for Stitchen's theorems.....

This really sparked a nerve for me too, really does tie together sitchins thoughts, although one must always take a pinch of salt to sitchin's tales I feel

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Please do start a journal as you are one of the lucky few (or very persistent lol) who can do this. I'd be very interested. Thanks for the answers, much appreciated.

If you could Caveman (if you are willing to) can you test the effect that electricity has on you when you are out of body. It would be interesting to see if you notice any change because of it.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Please do start a journal as you are one of the lucky few (or very persistent lol) who can do this. I'd be very interested. Thanks for the answers, much appreciated.

If you could Caveman (if you are willing to) can you test the effect that electricity has on you when you are out of body. It would be interesting to see if you notice any change because of it.

Thanks

When it happens it usually something sparatic.. like heres a good tip... if one time you end up waking up in the middle of the night or an hour before your alarm goes off normally... if you still feel tired enough that you could fall asleep in a matter of seconds and if you feel a little "out of it" like perhaps you came out of a deep dream, and your mind is still foggy and your in the theta mode..like all these seenmingly strange words and images are popping in your mind... your set man, you have a good chance anyway.. get relaxed, lay flat on your back and tell yourself "I want sleep paralysis".. You got a good chance of waking to it after.

The next part i've only done once or twice, its harder.. as you drift off, follow the strange thoughts in your mind, hold on to them, you might realise they become more clear and all of a sudden you realise you're not aware of the physical world anymore and you think wow i'm in a dream... from there your lucid, you can go about like that, or when your lucid you can say "i want sleep paralysis" and you will get it, and then you can project.

If I am aware of it at the time, I will test the electricity theory, I think I may have a while ago and was fine, like flew through power lines.. basically, I'll try and think about the concept more, really ponder it, i don't know how successful that will be.. I need to create interest is what I mean, and then when I'm "out" I might automatically think to test that theory out of interest.

I have an interest in flying, telekinesis / manifestations, and teleportation so when I'm projecting its the first thing I think of. Some times the more childish side of my mind will take over and I kinda gotta fight it and say no, dont waste this.. because when your projecting its like some wizard gave you his magic..hat.. of do anything you want.. lol.. what i mean is your desires can really kick in because you feel you can try anything without consequence.. perhaps more responsibility along with knowledge plays apart in the frequency and duration of projection, as I noted, I woke up when I tried to explain something to someone, perhaps it wasn't allowed..by some other force or my higher self.

I will make an effort though, thought I'd hate to use that opportunity to try and get myself stuck in electric fields! lol.. thats like giving me a plane ticket to a beautiful country then asking me what jail's like there.

If i have no desire to test it, i probably won't even remember, or when the time comes, not care. I will think about it though, perhaps I can convince myself of it being constructive.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I will say this though.. i tried condensed breathing, the tai chi exercise while in sleep paralysis and it was powerful in comparison. I thought of my skull, or combined energy/mass of my head squeezing the energy inwards, pulling it in to the center of my head and I instantly got the ringing/ vibration.

I think to project in certain realms, certain conditions, to break free even, it might take a certain vibrational level and it depends on our ability to achieve that level. My first 2 OBE's left me feeling drained for the entire day, as well I noted the vibrations in my head felt a little more intense (possibly because it was my first 2 times though)... but now I don't feel the drain.. quite the contrary, I think the joy/satisfaction that is achieved by it energizes me.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I agree that OoBEs are the same thing as a lucid dream. I have only tried to travel out of body once and was successful. On the FIRST TRY! But anyhow, the sensations experienced were precisely like those during lucid dreaming. Only difference for me was that it seemed I had much more control over the OoBE than I do when lucid dreaming.

Easy technique for OoBE, at least for me: Lay on your back 30 minutes before you normally go to bed. Let your knees bend at the edge of your bed putting your feet towards the ground. Lay your arms to your sides, relax and close your eyes. Focus on the green color behind your eyelids.

It worked for me. It seemed as if I had blacked out for about 1 second and then I decided to get up. But instead of just getting up, I knew now that I could fly. So, I pushed myself up off the bed and into the air. Then I floated down the hallway and into the living room where I held my wife's hands and helped her float around the house with me!
It was amazing.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Very cool. I will try this technique. I tried this technique mentioned before on focusing on your physical heart and the pulse, visualising your heart and such.. well I woke up..sort of sleep paralysis but i couldn't get out.. it was a different state really that I can't explain, and I actually felt my heart chakra.. I mean.. I can do that now but this time i felt like a SHAPE.. I felt a very large sphere inside my chest and it was intense, spinning like crazy and it was too over-stimulating that it was hard to deal with, i think I just fell to sleep as a means to escape it.

But I guess the theory on this technique is that the heart binds you to the body, I don't remember their full explanation, but it was wild, and it didnt work for me.

So far the only thing that works for me is suddenly becomming lucid, or waking in the middle of the night while still tired enough to sleep and then willing myself into sleep paralysis.

No mantras, no nothin. But thanks I will try that one.

Yes I'm sure your wife thought it was amazing that you could fly, what I find common with these OBE's is that the people are oblivious to their potential there, its like they think they are living a normal physical life.

There must be something different about projecting, I just don't know what.. if you want my theory, I think lucid dreaming is more controlled because I feel your bringing the whole awareness of the dream / reality inwards vs trying to project a layer of yourself outwards into it, sort of exploring externally with an energy body, while remaining connected to your physical, which we experience as lucidity or the awareness of our existence in 2 "locations."

Its just a different way to experience it I guess, i'm still not sure of the pros or cons of either or why it takes the effort it does to "peel yourself away" from your "body" or why one even should or what actually happens from this process.

I have a freind that lucid dreams pretty much every night but still he doesn't really project so I'm still looking for a different perspective on this, but he too feels lucid dreaming and projecting are one in the same.

I still think theres multiple ways to experience everything. Like say you get electricuted and your floating above your body, you are either in astral or perhaps the etheric layer, the same as the physical, or very similar.. but while this is happening you could say your whole existence and reality exists within a single point, and you never really go anywhere... A matter of perpsective I suppose, I imagine the preffered idea would be to free ourselves from being limited to this perception.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I will make an effort though, thought I'd hate to use that opportunity to try and get myself stuck in electric fields! lol.. thats like giving me a plane ticket to a beautiful country then asking me what jail's like there.

Yes you are quite right my friend.

I've always thought about that waking feeling of being extremely tired, and feeling like you can sleep on command. I'll try it out with the "I want sleep paralysis" method.

Thanks again.

Would you say that you are not allowed to access that part of your memory where previous lives are stored whilst OOB? I read that you did have a similar experience but it was 10,000 years ago. Have you since tried again?

[edit on 13-10-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I don't know how well I would enjoy induced sleep paralysis. I've had it off and on for 20 years now and I can't stand it.

I've often wondered, though, if sleep paralysis is something necessary for lucid dreaming. Probably not, but I dream lucidly quite often too.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Yes you are quite right my friend.

I've always thought about that waking feeling of being extremely tired, and feeling like you can sleep on command. I'll try it out with the "I want sleep paralysis" method.

Thanks again.

Would you say that you are not allowed to access that part of your memory where previous lives are stored whilst OOB? I read that you did have a similar experience but it was 10,000 years ago. Have you since tried again?

[edit on 13-10-2008 by dodgygeeza]

yeah man it never works for me. I was reading something that travelling further then like 200 years back involves a certain level of advancement in like your 11th chakra... i don't know really, haven't really gotten much of a chance to explore that.

I would think if we went OOB, it would be for the evolution and perception of the layer of consciousness we consider the physical.. its like if was curious of something here, doing it in a dream won't satisfy me.. really I don't see much of a different, again, perhaps its a limitation in our perception.

But if we are timeless and our layers are infinite in a sense, well then exploring the past should be no problem if we understood how but again I guess theres also a certain amount of..evolutionary relevance.. but more so, a level of awareness involved.

I'm not sure of the specifics involved in dream time travel.. it could very well be a gift from our higher self in a sense, or spirit guide. One can make the observation that really this super evolved version of us calls all the shots, some state of being few of us are familiar with while being limited to experiencing time.

Its just like how I could directly do something which I think is entirely my action yet it has to do with someone elses manifestation.. I don't think there really is individual thought or action, we all flow with nature, it seems very likely given synchronicty, astrology a form of synchronicty and manifestation.

So I think something such as time travel in a sense when our conscious minds aren't ready to comprehend it, then there are other factors at work that the very limiting level our awareness it unaware of.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
I don't know how well I would enjoy induced sleep paralysis. I've had it off and on for 20 years now and I can't stand it.

I've often wondered, though, if sleep paralysis is something necessary for lucid dreaming. Probably not, but I dream lucidly quite often too.

apparently its linked to stress, and perhaps thats why i have to induce it, meditation has me reeelaxed..

If you can make use of it, consider yourself lucky, but if stress if the factor, then I don't find that to be more inhibiting then constructive, i suppose its subjective to oppinion and depends on the lens your looking through.

Sleep paralysis is terrifying, trying to go OBE for the first time from sleep paralysis might feel like your dieing if you resist it, haha.. kind of cool really, its like your peeling your soul out, you just have to convince yourself this not completely so. Its a matter of removing fear through understanding

a couple times I would try techniques while falling asleep like the monks do where they try and trace the journey of their awareness while sleeping, like seeing where it goes from your physical awareness to the dream reality.. I usually won't recall anything, (just like how people don't remember dreams, its experienced as a loss of time, it doesnt mean it didn't happen, there are just other factors, which are related to how we forget dreams so easily for some "odd reason".
Thats why we write them down.)

You just have to be in the right in tuning, and I think when we wake up our minds are still in that other frequency, which is why we can't pull dream memories out of it unless we can in the middle of the day, go into that dream mind frequency.. but i find repeating in my mind what I dreamed, or writing it down is like a way of downloading or translating into your physical awareness. So this way there is no loss of memory in a sense, or experienced loss of time.

Anyways what I was originally getting at though is while trying to trace my awareness I would snap awake in a sense with this sense of fear or more like "what the hell was that?"... even though i experience it as a loss of time, i still experience it so I must somehow begin to understand it, so i figure I just need to do it more... It must be something wild and incredible.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You know, actually I'll have to try that next time.

I've gotten to the point that sleep paralysis doesn't scare me any longer. It just sucks. I hate having to go through the motions of regaining control of my body. And... Once you do that, you are now wide awake, because you have brought your mind back into physical concentration mode. Next time, I'll just close my eyes and get up.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

You know, actually I'll have to try that next time.

I've gotten to the point that sleep paralysis doesn't scare me any longer. It just sucks. I hate having to go through the motions of regaining control of my body. And... Once you do that, you are now wide awake, because you have brought your mind back into physical concentration mode. Next time, I'll just close my eyes and get up.

right on man, do it and let us know how it goes. If you get the ringing in your head and the vibrations, try increasing them, try moving your legs out first just to get the feel for it but try and tear your head away, that seems to be glued there.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
well if this is real and anyone can 'hook me up' I'm a 24 yo who lives in Texas (drunk by the way) so I have heard some people can 'snatch you out' well I want to be a believer and AI have had a bad day so to make it a little more cheerful about 3 am central standard time come 'snatch me' please
u
I might be drunk but i'M serious. I have tried this before but i was to scared.

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join