It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
All forms of deriving occult knowledge are expressly forbidden by God.

Those who do, do so at their own risk.

And you WILL pay for it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If it is so forbidden he shouldn't have created it to begin with and give the Goetia ring to king Solomon. So that he could command daemons and build his temple and riches.

Either you know jack-all what occult really means or your god is an idiot

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Enyalius]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I got some wonderful answers from SLEEPER........about if OOBE is inherently bad for us or not. I am copy/pasting the questions and answers below...I will put MY questions in double parenthesis...
this way you can easily tell my questions from Sleepers answers. This copy and paste is from the thread called:
~~'I am coming clean on extra terrestrials'~~
where Sleeper claims he speaks regularly with a very advanced being not of this world that he calls 'Milton'
That thread is so full of amazing insights I can not say enough good things about it...............if you think THIS THREAD is a big one just wait till you start reading that one.....(I recommend it BTW)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
posted on 4-10-2007 @ 07:17 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
((Hi Sleeper,
I have to come here to ask you & Milton about Out of Body experiences.
I have semi long thread about it and every now and then SOMEBODY pops up on it and rants on & on about how super dangerous to our soul it is..........that we are stupid for persuing such a practice
Does Milton advise against OOBE?))

Hi Goddess

This is a very free universe and we humans although incarcerated on this planet earth for a time are still allowed many freedoms---freewill and such----which includes oobe, or exploring the dark recesses of our subconscious mind.

For those who feel they have a handle on it and are not on a quest for evil they will often be protected or stopped from going too far into the rabbit hole of other dimensions---but like most things in this life there are no guarantees---what may be and easy and fascinating adventure for some may also be a nightmare for others, depends on what stage of awareness one is at.

((Does he have any advise for those of us that this happens to?))

If it “happens” then go with it, and enjoy

((Are we supposed to fight it off if we feel it coming on?))

There is a difference between trying to create this phenomenon on your own and ET giving it to you as a gift---some people receive these gifts on a regular basis---they get to fly like angels

((WHY are some folks convinced that it is inherently 'evil' in nature?))

Because it’s a play ground for the paranormal and on that playground are many kinds of entities including bullies. For those with evil tendencies and some without them, who enter these “privileged” domains “uninvited”, they may attract the bullies----or not, sometimes they are simply turned away by a bouncer type.

(END of copy/paste)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think these answers are very clear, and I can 'feel' they ring with the truth.....whereas I get some bad vibes from the poster 'OLD MAN' with the Mr MaGoo avatar, who is railing on about how BAD OOBE is, but he's not giving any clear reasons as to WHY it is bad, beyond the fact that we should all "listen to him because he knows best" then he rambles on about other bad things that go on in this world that have nothing to do with OOBE and are not in any way valid reasons to NOT pursue the enlightening quest of OOBE......

My advise is to listen to YOUR OWN inner voice as if this is good for you or not. Do not listen to me or anyone else......you can FEEL inside yourself when something is true or not, for we all have the ability to discern what is truly bad for us or not.

FOLLOW YOUR OWN HEART, as I do mine

Love & Light
Namaste
TRG

[edit on 6-10-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
If it is so forbidden he shouldn't have created it to begin with and give the Goetia ring to king Solomon. So that he could command daemons and build his temple and riches.

Either you know jack-all what occult really means or your god is an idiot

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Enyalius]

FYI....I was a serious student of the occult for many years. I do know what the occult is about.

Secondly, God is not an idiot, as you assume.

You are pretty arrogant, aren't you? You seem to embody the wisdom of the ages, from what I read in your post.

Let me tell you this.....you have lived for only a few years on this planet. Yet you think you know it all.

A great many men, greater than you, have gone before you.

Also:

He is not merely 'my' God.

He is your God.

And the God of the whole world.

Of course, you may choose to rely on your spirit guides, or the devil, or your own intuition.

But God will have the last word on your life.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Luminal

Typical of those who 'know it all'

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

mod edit to add code for "REPLY TO" button

[edit on 6-10-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I don't know it all (nor pretend to do so), just more then you apparently

From every word you spread you never ever made the impression to even know what occult really means. So you having been a "proper" and long time dedicated student of that path is not something that can be believed. Unless you're similar to some ignorant posters that have spread flawed and incorrect facts about Wicca or witchcraft for instance.

Those people have been 10 year long students as well, but what they did in their time is beyond me. Its quality over quantity. Same for christian priests who have been sitting on their asses for 10 years doing "a lot" from their point of view but still did relatively nothing and talk out of their arse compared to true priests, whom did study and practice day and night for even 2 years and knew a lot more.

Now go back to your god and stop wasting everybodies time shopping for "lost souls". I belief there was a rule about that somewhere on these boards. So unless you can come up with proper facts and reasoning I think I'll just report you to the mods for not contributing anything useful and trolling.

And I know god is not an idiot, but those who follow him and mis-interpret everything are. I did make the assumption that either you or he are idiots. Since he is not there is only 1 option left. The teachings which I follow are the ones of Christ (Gnostic teachings of what Jesus truly said and did), not the Christian Church and their own altered written books based upon the gnostic works to mislead people for personal political power during that time when the church and bible were created. With "devils" that don't exist and gods that are All yet they are not since they are in need of an opposer and always contradict themselves. I reject your catholic god and rather go to the make belief hell.

By the way...you're just as arrogant proclaiming to know the "truth" as what you call others. Hypocrite. What happened to look at yourself before others? Didn't your god teach you NOT to judge people. Or do you just follow the teachings which you feel like and deny the rest? Then you're not even worth to be a follower of god. Follow it all, or none at all.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Enyalius]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Enyalius

Then keep your beliefs.

You will live by them.

And die by them.

mod edit:
Please stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal or off-topic posts are subject deletion and/or a warning.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There is no one-true-wayism no matter how hard you try to belief it

Guess you never understood the basic teachings of the occult after all.

And you can't die "by your beliefs". You simply live with them and have no part in/with death.

Come on. If you discuss at least understand the basics of what you're talking about would ya. Else there is no point in discussion.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius

do you just follow the teachings which you feel like and deny the rest?

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Enyalius]

doing that is called cognitive dissonence.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Just a reminder for those posting here, and this admonition appears at the top of every page in this thread:

Please stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal or off-topic posts are subject deletion and/or a warning.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thank you DontTreadOnMe for checking in on us over here

We try very hard to have the most civil of discussions on this thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

For a really good read, i recommend reading "Dead Forever" which can be read online here: www.deadforever.com...

By reading the title you might think that it's a negative story, but when i read it, my hair stood up, energy was rushing and imagination flowing.

And yes, of course there are OBE moments in the story

I definitely think that a lot of you guys and girls will like it !!

Kind regards,
Silvercord Surfer

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Interesting site cheers for the link, I'll give that a read sometime.

I'm starting to have OBE's more and more frequent now and this is not just on the days 'after' drinking alcohol as I may of already said. I'm finding though that as I'm projecting, I'll be projecting as though I'm asleep in a different room in our house and even though its exactly the same as projecting from my room and bed.. its leading me to believe that I'm either projecting from a dream or simply dreaming of projecting or something.

Most nights now include me becoming lucid at some point in a dream or finding myself waking up in a semi paralysed state that I'm able to project from. I can either will myself to sit up (astrally) and try rolling out as to cut off or whatever happens, allowing me to then roam about and work on some sort of confirmation or I can let go and slip into a dream. Being conscious at the point where a dream starts is an interesting experience too. Usually it sort of fades in and everything gradually comes into view like an opening scene of a film or something.

A few nights ago I woke up in this semi paralysed state where all my limbs felt numb and heavy but if I wanted to move then I could do. Whilst in this state I felt a presence and I was able to speak but only just and only one word at a time. I was layed there and I reached my right astral arm out and opened up my hand wondering if anyone would touch it and I whispered 'hello?'. Nothing happened so I said it again but managed to get it out louder and someone held my hand gently and in a females voice said 'hey there Lee'. I wasn't too surprised and I kept whispering to her and she whispered back to me and this went on for a good few minutes but once again... I cant remember what we said.

Sometimes I have problems projecting my chest area if that makes sense. I Have no problem at all releasing my arms and legs but my chest area is usually quite a struggle and it feels like there's so much pressure around the middle of my chest which sometimes causes me to stop in case I cause myself any harm. As I'm willing myself out its like my heart is being squeezed more and more or something.. can anyone relate?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I tried the method for three days but it doesn't seems to work, for now at least. I will tell what I experience for the duration of attempting to have an oobe. I heard the ringing sound (even during meditation), and sometimes my heart will start to beat faster. Alas, I failed and all I got was a clear mind (a feeling of just waking up from sleep) and a disturbed sleep cycle . I am contemplating fasting for three days before I attempt to oobe again. As of this typing, I might try to oobe tonight.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
ime getting so frustrated! this one thing has always bothered me. when i was younger i would naturaly astral project without even trying and there was this one damn thing that seemed to take pleasure in scaring me every time i left my body. when ever i looked up it would be like 4 inches from my face and do a kind of BOO! thing. i knew what was coming but it still scared me back to my body. i was 4-5 years old when i naturaly had these oobes but i cant do it again! i know almost for certain that i was doing it, but i still cant do it now! i have tried so many techniques but i cant do it. ime not scared of doing it, i will try for hours at a time, and ill use a multitude of techniques. so someone please tell me what to do!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
awww psimorb,
My teacher told me, that once that door has opened for you it NEVER closes again.
Maybe your just projecting in your sleep and do not even know it thinking your dreaming? MAYBE your guides want you to take certain steps before they open this up to you again? heck I don't know.....

Clarky......wow.........I either get out or not....I am not really aware of just my arms or legs being free, or stuck..
I am not 'feeling' like any part of me gets 'stuck'.....so I am going to pay much closer attention to the sensations and see if I ever have this issue. Then maybe I could help you on that issue...........
Maybe other folks will have better suggestions. I don't know.....I just keep studying the big fat Robert Bruce book as I am finding most the answers I seek...
(KUDOES Robert Bruce BTW)

I have been having pain issues and have not been working on my spiritual practice very much....well thats not quite true, I HAVE been working on manifesting prosperity & abundance, and now my living room has so many new things it looks like a different place. I have been on a roll with bringing into my life the material goods I've desired and that I think I need.............and I do believe this has taken allot of spiritual energy. I have just not been working OOBE wise at all.....I seem to need to work on issues one at a time so that I can fully focus my energies in the direction I wish.

I am kinda scared of SilverChord surfers link........(really cool nick).......
just because its called deadforever....that sounds so terrible and scary I have not even looked at the site....we are getting really close to Halloween so I am saving it for my scary holiday internet adventure.
Can someone please tell me something about what that site is all about maybe?

[edit on 24-10-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to think about spiritual energy and spiritual cleansing etc.... I know what's happening to me is happening.. and it really is happening! but there's certain things related to it which make me wonder a little..... all these different practices etc.. Sorry if I'm coming across ignorant. Can someone post links or quote links related to astral projection and out of body experiences etc.. from the bible.

[edit on 29/10/07 by Clarky]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I've been really interested in this lately, what are the easiest ways to have an OBE?

I had some sort of experience a few years ago while watching a movie. I was focused on the screen, and suddenly my vision became distorted. I looked around the room and it kind of felt like an OBE, but I wasn't out of my body. It was as if my astral body couldn't detach from my physical body. Anyone have an idea what happened to me?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
im about to goto bed in the next 15 mins , can someone give me an OBE

i've had them before... i just can't seem to get there on my own... either that or i don't remember it....

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So..... I was thinking about these strands and patches of static lingering in the air that gives me that strange electric shock feeling getting more and more intense the longer I'm 'in' it and a thought popped into my head. Now I don't believe this to be honest and it seems a bit out there but I started thinking about the silver chord and wondered if its related in any way. Perhaps if I followed these strands I'd possibly find someone on the other end.. the thing is, now this thought is in my head, it will probably be the case if I did see where it leads to.. Just a thought..

[edit on 30/10/07 by Clarky]

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join