It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I would like some advise on that as well.

I thought I was 'energising my chakras' to learn that I was spinning them the wrong way......and I wound up even more exausted and directionally confused.

I need to understand the direction from my POV laying down & using my right hand.
Should I start from my base or my head?
do I need to do this in order?
Should I be visualising the specific color at the same time as spinning my hand around?

Sometimes when visualising the bright purple of the crown chakra I swear I can feel a tingle all around my scalp like I am wearing a hat.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm interested in learning more about energy work too. I really haven't done a whole lot in this area but I'd sure like to hear from some people who have. Any recommendations for good reading material and such?

Mitzella

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hi Mitzella, Robert Bruce has a new book out that's available on amazon called "Energy Work". Should be an interesting read.

www.astraldynamics.com...

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Although I have never had an OOBE I do believe it's possible.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Hi Mitzella, Robert Bruce has a new book out that's available on amazon called "Energy Work". Should be an interesting read.

www.astraldynamics.com...

Yes, I ordered a few books last night. That one comes out june 1st, correct? I was a bit sad, I thought it was already out.

oh well, until then

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
OK, not last night, but the night before i got myself into the state with the buzzing, and this time im not sure what happened.. i say that because i remember trying to leave my body.. then the next thing i saw was me sleeping, and it was pretty vivid. However i don't recall anything after that.. the next thing i knew i was dreaming lucidly as usual some hours later, then waking up as per usual.

Question. If you get out of your body, and you have no intention, or no thoughts, is there a mechanism to fire you straight back into your body, or into a dream. Obviously you don't want to float around forever, and something will have to bring you back eventually.

I ask this because i honestly was not even thinking about it this time. It just happened. I hadn't even planned to go anywhere/do anything if i actually managed to get out..

Comments much appreciated

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Night before last, I just kept popping out and then slowly falling to the floor.
hahahahahaha............I have had a really LOW energy week. Sometimes the fibromyalgia just zapps me dry..........Soooooo I would will myself right back into my body and attempt to just sleep, but I would pop out again. I just kept getting allot of vibrations and sounds and they would bring me out again.
It seamed like I spent all night long just trying to STAY in my body and sleep

This was exausting, and I wound up sleeping very long into the day trying to make up for all the 'in & out' that went on the night before.

Last night I was zapped of energy again and just went to sleep. Today however when I first woke up to the alarm I decided to turn it off and go back to sleep for however long my body decided to sleep.
I wound up getting good vibrations and sounds and I was able to get out and go through the roof. This seemed to take hours

I want to check out this thing some people do when going through solid walls ect, where they make some kind of ppppsssssst sound which helps them transition smoother through things. I think it could help me to.
SO....... my OOBE today was pretty dam cool in the fact that I have total recall of going out, and total recall of my return, as well as the adventure in between.
It was a lesson in lack of energy................I use a swimming motion to get flying, and put my arms out like superman to fly, but I was flying SO SLOW
and I would slowly sink to the ground and kinda lay there....

I would get myself back up and see a cute little cloud way up in the sky and I would aim for it.....I would SLOWLY swim toward it...so slowly...and it was blowing away from me faster than I was getting to it. So I gave up......I just tryd to fly across the sky and see where I would go......
I saw a big dust devil below me so I dropped down to watch it and I got tangled in it and spun around quite a bit
So I backed away since I obviously had gotten to close :p once I backed off I found myself slowly laying on the ground again like I was gunna lay down and go to sleep.....but I was NOT planning to do that, so I forced myself up.....flapped my arms some more and got myself back in the air and got into my little swimming/flight routine. I was just going SO SLOW. I was wide awake but I am just really lacking PHYSICAL energy......
I tryed to fully visualise this warehouse I know, & to try and transport myself immedietley there, but that didn't work either...the energy I used trying to 'SEE' where I wanted to go was taken from my flying energy and I slowly fell to the ground to find myself laying there again.
At this point I decided to return to my body, but funny thing is I had to slowly fly in the direction of my house and I was just like flying in thick oil...taking long jumps...... after a bit of this I was able to bring 'some awareness' to my body, and then my view was of me approaching the roof and I SLOWLY came through the ceiling and SLOWLY rejoined my body. It felt very much like slowly going down into warm water....... After a couple of minutes I was able to wiggle my toes, and I burst out laughing at this OOBE lesson 'lack of energy'

I am also going to be getting the 'Energy work' book as well.............man oh man was a funny slow motion OOBE I had today.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I can relate to the slow movement/flying in an OBE, I get so frustrated with this cos in my dreams I don't ever have any problems, if I want to get from point A to B I'll usually hover just above the ground as if im on an invisible snowboard or fly and the more I concentrate on where I want to move to, the faster I go but this doesn't always seem to be the case in any of my OBE's or the OBE's I have when I go through the actual seperation and wonder around my house/street I mean.

The other day I printed something which is the first time ive used my printer in ages and I noticed 4 marks on the black plastic on the top of my printer and I could of sworn they wernt there the day before. Now this might seem a little odd but as a little experiment ive let a thin layer of dust build up on this black plastic cover and if I can remember, the next time I project im gonna see if I can leave some sort of mark on it. I don't expect any results from doing this but it doesn't hurt to try eh.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Out & about again today

After waking at 11am I decided to give it a shot and it is getting easier

Was a tad odd however, for I found myself in my teenage home...(moving at a normal rate and NOT s l o w)...there is a mirror area and I SWEAR I was seeing myself floating by in the mirrors.

I have not read anywhere that you COULD see your own reflection, but there I was watching myself float on by. I have read that looking into mirrors will send you to different planes on the Astral levels, so maybe I was just already in another plane.........
After floating around in the 'old house' for a while I decided to try some personal experiments...................and I won't divuldge the nature of them for they are HIGHLY personal, but I will say I am glad to report success in my experiment.

I came back to my body, and after feeling fully integrated I got up and saw that it was 2:10pm. This is the longest time out for me that I am aware of so far..........and its jibes with what I was out doing and checking on........

Improvements all the way around

I'm learning !!

[edit on 28-5-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Originally posted by Prote
Work on energizing your base chakra and this should stop this from happening. If you get stuck in a different place, work on the chakra closest to the point of being stuck. (IMHO)

Could you give us your opinion on how you accomplish this? I am a novice when it comes to meditation and the chakras, although i understand roughly what you have to do.. i just want to hear some words from someone who has first hand experience, as i find that more useful than anything in these kinds of cases. Cheers.

Sorry guys, I'm no expert on Chakras. My advice is to read as much as you can. I have 4 books on energy work I still need to get to.

Following on from the teachings of Robert Bruce and from my own limited experience when getting stuck is that it always seems to be at an energy point. We need energy to OBE and if we aren't balanced or don't have enough, all kinds of things go wrong, getting stuck is one of them.

For example, I didn't realise that when I was first trying, I wasted so much energy trying to OBE that I didn't have enough left to actually achieve it.

I got stuck like TRG did once. I looked up Robert Bruce and he mentioned that if you were stuck at the hip, this is a lack of energy in the base chakra. To pull energy into it, you imagine that you open a hole between your backside and genitals (yes, sounds gross) with your imaginary hands and arms, kinda like tearing open a bread roll, this is your base chakra, you then imagine pulling energy through your feet, up through your legs and filling the chakra. The moral is that if you get stuck somewhere regularly, you need to get energy into the corresponding chakra but that's what he said about the base chakra and getting stuck at the hip. Also, he says if you open chakras like this, you should close them... but I can't remember why... something about negs.

A quick note on energy in general, if you walk barefoot, you will naturally pull in energy from the Earth. Another method of generally gaining energy is to simply do a breath meditation and on the "in" breath, imagine you are breathing in colourful energy and on the "out" breath, imagine you are exhaling grey smoke like toxins and poisons from your body.

You know... all that kinda stuff. My advice is truly novice advice though, read, read and read some more if you can, there's no end to it, it seems. I take one step forward and fifty steps back but I do have some really cool experiences and dreams now.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
wow! its been a while since i last posted. my computer broke and i am using someone else's computer until mine is fixed. but i have checked into the twinging in my leg and have found out something. whenever i focus on certain areas of my body it seems to stimulate certain nerves. i also practice telekinesis,and whenever i concentrate my energy it effects other nerves. i realized that i was actually trying to force myself to relax and it wasnt helping,i noticed that i was actually concentrating my energy to my lower back. with some experimentation i was able to figure out other nerves that could by effected as well. if i imagine that i am hearing wind in my right ear very strongly while concentrating energy there, a nerve will twinge from my right upper thigh to my right lower back and will react so strongly that the muscle will move on its own. i realized that i had made an amazing discovery. that i could technically control my muscular actions if i became very adept with this energy. or so it seems. but back to oobe, i realized also that i need to relax my energy of my astral body as well as my physical body to have an oobe and i will continue to try. i am sorry that i went out of my way to say somthing slightly off topic but i wanted to share the soulution to my problem with everyone.

oh and its great to be back online

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
welcome back Psi

Yesterday I was having alot of pain 'issues' so I took my prescribed painkillers, and then last night whilst trying to go to sleep I was having that 'bounce out, then bounce back in' issue ......................ugh.
I swear this went on for an hour. At least I am getting ALOT of practice of going out and coming back in........it gets frusteratingly old however as I would LIKE to go 'somewhere else' but in wishing to do that I just go right back inside

This reminds me so much of a line from Stanley Kubricks movie,
~A Clockwork Orange~ where Little'Alex says to the girls with the popcycles "No time for the ole'in & out right now loves"
For this was ALL I was doing...............'The ole'in & out'...........
with no time for actual astral EXPERIENCEING because I was way to busy doing 'The ole'in & out'

Duh..................maybe its time to change my nickname to
TheAstralBlonde

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Not last night but the night before I woke up fully aware that I was paralysed and could hear my heart thumping away and could of quite easily of snapped out of it but obviously I didn't so I went with it and there came that certain moment where you decide to gently sit up (astrally) so I did this but it was so slow and I didnt seem to be getting anywhere. On one occasion I was half sat up and I moved my right astral arm and lowered it to where my physical heart would be and as I moved my hand 'into' my heart I got that static/electric feeling but it was as if it was really low voltage???? and when I moved my hand out, it would stop. I kept doing this several times and tried seperating but nothing happened so I decided to just wake up, go to the toilet and then went back to bed and fell to sleep.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
A cousin of mine passed away unexpectedly, and I went to the funeral this evening. He was all about 'The expansion of consciousness' ..................having 'mystic experiences' ect........he was a locally known psychic, and a great artist....
I was looking at the latest group of his paintings, and a couple stood out to me as standing for the OOBE experience, and I said so to some of the other mourners, and one gentleman perked up saying " OOBE hu? hmmmmmm, ya know they make good prescriptions nowadays for those kind of mental problems"

I just smiled & nodded......what else could I do?

I had to remind myself that in this instence I SHOULD BE my own best teacher, and NOT talking about this experience is truly for the best.
This is the message I preach and I should listen to myself.

It would be a marvelous thing indeed, ~IF~ I could find a partner that I COULD talk about this with............so far at least I am lucky that I have this thread, and my OOBE friends here on ATS......because talking about this with real life people is a definite NO GO.......

Having this be part of my life has isolated me in allot of ways.............and I did not FULLY realise this until tonight.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Im new to all this, and I've gone through sleep paralysis since I was young. Honestly it used to freak me out, eventually I grew accustomed to it and tried to shake it off.
During sleep paralysis I've seen things and really thought I saw a ghost
, then I started doing research and found out that during SP you can have hallucinations, so I think to myself, ok I can deal with that as well. But, since last year I've had sensations where it's like I'm being pulled out of myself on many different occasions, day or night, different sleeping positions with no pattern. Now that really scares me, so I somehow force it to go away or stop or whatever.
I try to tell myself it's all part of a dream or part of the SP experiance, yet I cant fully believe it. This experiance is nothing like what I've encountered before, the roaring wind in the ears or crackling static, the feeling that I'm coming unglued, and the fear that follows.
Once I was popped out from the waist up and was actually looking at myself face to face, kind of. Another time it felt like I was partially pulled out and looking at some sort of oval hole in thin air, It was all light blue and there were many cubes with eyes (yes! eyes which reminded me of the eye of Ra) all around the walls of the cubes.
I honestly hope that is all part of SP, but something tells me it's not.
How do I make this stop happening, I've read many, not all posts in this thread and a lot of people want to do this. But for some reason I'm truly scared, I feel like something bad is going to happen if I let myself go, a feeling of foreboding. It's not a fear of the unknown, more like a fear of something bad happening.
Am I nuts
? If this truly is real are there dangers? Should I be concerned If I feel endangered, because I do. Can someone offer any advice, books, or links to help me out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks RiverGoddess for making this thread and everyone else who's posted, I'm sure you all know what a relief it is to find others who know what you're talking about. Im also greatful that my wife at least tries to rationalize my experiance and not condemn me to a therapist, but I just cant fully explain what I'm going through.

Thanks for listening,
Severest uno

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You don't incarnate to focus on oobes.

Jesus Christ, enjoy what you have. It is special, and important.

Thanks.

[edit on 8/6/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
You don't incarnate to focus on oobes.

Jesus Christ, enjoy what you have. It is special, and important.

Thanks.

Hi thanks for responding
Excuse my ignorance, I want to understand what you mean by "You don't incarnate to focus on oobes".
Also how do I enjoy it when it brings me fear? How is it special and important? I'm seriously asking and not trying to be sarcastic or obnoxious, I honestly want to now. I hate being new to things, I dislike feeling ignorant or dumb, but I'll never know if i dont ask right?

Thanks
Severest uno

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by severestuno
Excuse my ignorance, I want to understand what you mean by "You don't incarnate to focus on oobes".
Also how do I enjoy it when it brings me fear? How is it special and important?

Hello there!

Incarnating, as in assuming a mortal body at birth, is special and important in a spiritual sense. To disregard physical life so much as to focus on OOBE is in my opinion, ironic and wasteful.

You will have plenty of "OOBE" when you're dead.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Double post!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thanks SteveR,

I understand now, I appreciate your feedback. It's hard not to focus on it when it freaks me out so bad. Im not trying to do it on purpose, if that is what's happening, it just happens. I'm just looking for answers as to why it's happening to me, when I've never looked for it in the first place.

I was doing searches for sleep paralysis and OBE's and came across this site. I've never been into OBE's nor took an interest in the paranormal, until this started. I just want to know whats going on.

Thanks

Sev

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join