It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefferrari
idont get it...do you just think that your coming out and then your out

kind of. one of the reasons people have trouble with that or anything else, is because of doubt. Even the slightest bit of doubt will strongly affect anything especially this. Mind over matter . It has to feel natural, and because you dont think of it as being a natural thing, you need to "trick", or convince your mind into thinking it is. Kind of like looking at a stereograph. You look at it a certin way for a while even though you cant see a thing, and all of a sudden a picture pops out. You trick/convince your eyes into seeing it. Well, with this techinique, you are convincing, your mind that it is natural.

tricking/ convincing/ reassuring how ever you want to put it. I really dont know what most would consider the politicaly correct way of stating that.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
sorry im new to this thing and i really want to attempt it...so basically get comfortable...close your eyes, and then what...?

i also have a program thats supposed to alter your brain waves and apparently it helps with this...can you help me out either that way or just without listening to the brain wave altering

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Jefferrari

What Mrs Dudara is saying sounds like the technique I used. I got it from Robert Bruce on one of the links from this thread, about 30 pages ago.

Fist you need to build a desire for something, to be with something, anything. Could be a statue, or an ornament or anything you can easily visualize. Best to be something in or around the house. Once out you will exteriorize to the object or location.

To get into the right "brain state", you lie on your back and simply focus on your breath and the rise and fall of the chest or stomach. On the fall of the breath, imagine a slight falling feeling, like an elevator. Only imagine the down feeling on the fall of the breath, not the up. Keep doing this until you are numb or paralyzed. You recognise it because you feel very heavy and have no motive to physically move.

Everything you do other than breathing must be by visualization because you want to seperate physical from ethereal. Once you are feeling heavy, you use the rope technique and you will start to feel a tingle, like pins and needles. This is you putting pressure on your astral body. Keep doing the rope technique and if you have enough will and concentration with lack of fear, you will pop out.

It's easy for those who can do it regularly to say "oh, you just do this" but if you haven't done it before, it ain't that easy, you have to work on it, every day. I had to work on concentration to clear the mind and all kinds of other stuff. Others may recommend also working on energy centres because even if you get out, it's possible to get stuck half way.

I hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
theRiverGoddess, sounds like youve got yourself a nice bit of verification there.

Though nearly all my OBE's are based around my house, theres always things that make me question what it is that ive experienced. At the moment i'll go through the whole process of the OBE and float around my house and street in the usual OBE state but then I'll see things that arn't supposed to be there and which arnt there on returning to the physical. I cant quite grasp the fact that this is normal and im assuming that if im seperate from my body then this shouldnt really happen.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
sorry but i am honestly really new lol what is the rope technique in detail please

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefferrari
someone should post like a how to and we should all try to do our own OOBE
.... i was wondering if someone can do this often for long periods of time would they be able to infultrate area 51?

Jeff there are SO MANY 'How To's' on this thread its outragous.....so many links to good sites..... this thread is long simply beacsue it is PACKED with this information. You should just read it, since its right here waiting......

We also talk ALOT about how & why we can't get near military instillations.......the Government HAS Astral guards on the payroll who chase you away.........even the Pres has Astral guards around him including the 'solid humans'.......I bet these guards are all Secret Service people, but I dont know WHAT branch of the Gubmint hires and pays the Astrals......its a fact however that they DO.

You should just read this thread instead of asking us to repost things...........catch up and join the conversation per say

You will know what to skim over, what to just pass over and what is information pertinent to your personal quest.

Yesterday this huge book came ............Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce...............sheesh this book is the O.O.B.E encyclopedia

Last night I was able to look up so many things I have asked forlks about....there are quite a few pages written about 'flying blind' and how to fix it.......it does not seem to be the type of book one reads cover to cover. It is more of an encyclopedia as I already said. I am glad to have this for now I can stop asking so many questions here and jusy look them up. Plus it will be an asset in answering questions on this thread.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
theRiverGoddess, sounds like youve got yourself a nice bit of verification there.

Though nearly all my OBE's are based around my house, theres always things that make me question what it is that ive experienced. At the moment i'll go through the whole process of the OBE and float around my house and street in the usual OBE state but then I'll see things that arn't supposed to be there and which arnt there on returning to the physical. I cant quite grasp the fact that this is normal and im assuming that if im seperate from my body then this shouldnt really happen.

This is quite normal, you will see 3d and thru the 3d object that "shouldnt be there" because you dont know it to be there in your house or neighborhood...your dream is coming thru reality, in Astal projection, and the object in question will be transparent. Your mind will manifest this object as dream state in this awareness mode.

If you are in an "astral Projection", your dream will blend into real time...So objects will "show up" in your real time place...Ask your self, why did I place this here? because you did.--This state is easily manipulated by your own mind...Or easily lost, which results in an immediate return to the physical.....It is a wonderful place that is part real and part imagination

But, an object that has been moved several times or had been removed will leave its imprint in your "OOBE", Out of Body Experience. It will show up as strange unrecognizable object. This object may have been there in actuality, (chair, table ect..)at one time--having been moved several times it leaves a 3d image of each movement--This tells you, You are in an awareness mode above AP, it is actually OOBE. It is a place where you can touch an object or feel warmth, or even manipulate your surrounding.

Your comfort zone is your own home...next time, in AP, try, walking out the door, and "JUMPING" up and flying ...flying is the most fun thing you can do in this state...Ill tell you about swimming later

xxkrisxx

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well said It1mth,

I suspect you're right on the money with what you've said.

Tell us about swimming in astral. I've never even thought to try that although some of my flying APs have felt alittle like swimming.

BTW am I mistaken or do I know you from another AP site?

Mitzy

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
WB xxKrisxx

I have wondered where you went..................

I hope you get my emails.......I try and keep in touch.
Mitzy meet xxKrisxx, xxKrisxx meet Mitzy

Today was a fun OOBE day..........(when I am saying today I mean this am after waking)

Using MrsDurda's visualisation technique, I was 'seeing' my room and surroundings, and the 'sound' came and I went out with it.
I use allot of 'swimming like' motions to get out

I went somewhere, where I was visiting other people that I don't know in real life.....and they also seemed to be OOBE. This lovely black woman didnt know she was OOBE and thought she was just dreaming.
There was a cute man who was fully aware he was OOBE and we laughed alot........he mentioned he could tell I was pretty new to this because of my excited energy......he had dark shoulder length hair. He told me after a while I will be alot less ~
YEW HAW
~ about the whole thing, and once I get to that point I will be able to observe more......
He was not telling me anything I do'nt already know so there was nothing 'mind boggeling' there, but it was fun to communicate with another OOBE person and that was a 1st for me......

[edit on 19-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

We also talk ALOT about how & why we can't get near military instillations.......the Government HAS Astral guards on the payroll who chase you away.........even the Pres has Astral guards around him including the 'solid humans'.......I bet these guards are all Secret Service people, but I dont know WHAT branch of the Gubmint hires and pays the Astrals......its a fact however that they DO.

Any idea what page that might be on? (roughly, I can't seem to find it)

Hi again by the way everyone - I posted in this thread a little back near the beginning, I do follow it (as best I can with the size of it!!) but I've been trying by myself... without success. Hope you're all well!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
well i havent been here in a long time, but im back. anyways i still havent gotten to ap. i have gotten close on many occasions but not recently. i guess ill try harder.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
i guess ill try harder.

TeH this is a mistake. I learned the 'harder I try' the 'more I push it away' so don't try HARDER....just more often.
Try everyday but don't really put to much emotion into wether it works or not.......just do the relaxing and concentration exersises and have a care free attitude about it working or not. The MORE you practice the more your chances are upped tenfold that it will happen.
Run backwards through the thread and find a technique you have not tried yet and give it a shot.
Try new things.........mix it up.

Nova hi again nice to see you again! sheesh I have no clue WHERE in all this information that is........I wish I was more helpfull.....sorry to be so lame but its a big thread to me to hahahaha.....no joke there.

I was out and about again this am................I am hoping to get to see my Grandmother who passed last month, but I also know if I try and 'make' something happen it surely will not...........so I am just going along with 'whatever' takes place and learning new things in the astral.
I am getting much better a navagating my 'light' body around.....

I have learned the closer I am to my physical body the more clouded my vision is, so now when I get out I move away from it a.s.a.p and things clear up.

It is truly amazing to NOT have to struggle with this anymore.........I really have broken through that ceiling.

Namaste.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

TeH this is a mistake. I learned the 'harder I try' the 'more I push it away' so don't try HARDER....just more often.
Try everyday but don't really put to much emotion into wether it works or not.......just do the relaxing and concentration exersises and have a care free attitude about it working or not. The MORE you practice the more your chances are upped tenfold that it will happen.

I agree with River Goddess. You can try too hard and push it farther away. Your subconscious mind knows what you want. Let it know it is safe for you to do this and it will happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Thanks Bode............I am glad to be backed up on that, I was speaking from personal experience. One can read it all throughout the thread, of how hard I was trying and I kept failing......I was almost always successfull when I was very 'que ser ah ser ah' about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I had this experiance once was by mistake i ended up getting stuck in my t.v stand and t.v was not the greatest feeling.

I did however see my 3 year old son floating next to me was quite an odd experiance indeed he looked like he was fast asleep.

I would not do this by choice unless i had a guide, and i do not recommend anyone do this alone if they are not skilled at it. It was on the whole a scary experiance for me. However if you find yourself doing this my advice is dont panic just go with the flow.

In summary i would say if i had a guide maybe i would do this again and also this can be very un-nerving more so when you dont actually understand what is happening like myself.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitzella
Tell us about swimming in astral. I've never even thought to try that although some of my flying APs have felt alittle like swimming.

Mitzy

Change your own shape, that of your astral body, in that of a fish or whale and instead of going into space go into the oceans. Or change into a bird and fly with a flock of 'em.

Its quite relaxing and great to experience.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Just a quick question, I keep reading that we naturally leave our bodies every night anyway when we dream but, do we? to me when I project it seems pretty unnatural and feels as though a fair bit of will power is involved in actually leaving my body.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That is one of those things that no one knows for sure. For some of us, it comes so naturally that we just assume it comes naturally for everyone. For others, not so much, and others not at all. I remember "getting out" for the first time (or the first time I remember). It was my first night out of my crib. My mom took my crib out of my room and put it in her room. She put a mattress in its place. I missed my mobile. SO, since she wouldnt let me out, I "flew" in there to play with it. The next day she took it apart and put it into storage
Anyway, my point being, for me it just as hard to think of this as being unnatural as it is for you to think it natural. I guess it is just different for everyone.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is a very long thread, and while I'm sure it has been answered at some point, I don't think I would be able to read the entire thing.

What are some of the negatives about doing something like this? Can you get stuck and not return to your body (and die, I guess)? Can you get hurt or attacked by something? If you're swimming, can you drown or get eaten by a shark?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
Just a quick question, I keep reading that we naturally leave our bodies every night anyway when we dream but, do we? to me when I project it seems pretty unnatural and feels as though a fair bit of will power is involved in actually leaving my body.

Here’s my thoughts: I guess it comes down to what your definition of an OBE is. If you’re only requirement for an OBE is being out-of-body then, based on my experiences, I’d have to say yes it’s natural for everyone. What doesn’t seem to be natural for everyone is the ability to recognize you’re out-of-body.

I believe dreams are essentially OBEs in that, at the time you’re having them, you’re out-of -body and on what could be called the astral plane. Normally, we’re all just so oblivious while it’s happening that our mind creates dream images and scenarios and we just go along without question.

In an OBE we’re aware enough of our true state that we can consciously shed the dream images and see what’s really behind the veil. It’s sort of like looking at a stereogram. On the surface it just appears to be a bunch of random dots and chaos. It's only when you learn to focus properly and look for it that you’ll see the real picture within.

So, IMO it just all comes down to awareness.

Okay I know it’s a bit of shameless self-promotion but FYI, I’m in an on-line art contest. The winner is decided by votes from the public. I’d really appreciate the support of anyone who can spare a few seconds to vote for me. You don’t have to sign up or register for anything, just click on the link below and scroll down a little. My entry is a watercolor painting entitled Mourning Dove (It’s also my avatar here at ATS) Just click on my painting and cast your vote for 5 stars. ;-)

Contest Link > asingularcreation.com...
Thanks,
Mitzella

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join