It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Read the rest of the thread .

That might help!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i cant wait fot it lol

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i cant wait fot it lol

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr_Strange
my first question though is how can i atain the state needed for an out of body experience, in short how do i do it?

My best advise to you, is to start reading this thread from page 1 and go forward. So many differant people have shared how they do this....so MANY differant sites have been linked up.....the knowledge you are seeking is within this thread if you take the time to read it. Your smart enough to know when to skip over such writtings that are not pertinent to yourself. The knowledge back within THIS VERY thread has brought a few people to the actuall OOBE experiance, and those of us who have been on this journey need not recap and repeat just so you do not need to go back and read it.

If you are SERIOUS and REALLY want the knowledge you will read it...........for it IS right here waiting for you........

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
3 days ago I had an OOBE experiance I am a bit shy about reporting...but here we go

well......I was resting on the couch and it was mid day. I closed my eyes and opened my jaw. It took a while to get to the right 'place' but I got there, and was able to sit up and then float up out of my laying down resting body.
I could see, and it was the odd coloring of black and white like a negative with a few added splashes of color......I was thinking about astral sex and if it was truly possible. I have read in books that this does happen for entitys OOBE, that it is possible to have a very sexually pleasing experiance................so it was on my mind. I was wondering how you go about meeting a person who would becaome a 'mate' like person for you in the astral........wondering if you need to go to somewhere specific, or think of something specific........................and *~~~SMACK~~~* I was kissed!!!!

I did not SEE anybody, or percieve a presense near me.....I just felt as real as real can be a slightly moist kiss right on my lips. It was so SO SO physically REAL that I immediately came back into my body to see WHO was in my house giving me a smack-a-roo whilst I was laying on the couch. I opened my eyes but nobody was there......I was alone. It was hard to believe this happened in the astral for it felt so VERY PHYSICALLY real. The lips were firm and slightly moist......I was amazed.

Soooooooooooo...I then closed my eyes again and in a bit was able to once again come out of my body and start to float around a bit. I was outside and noticing the nice fall colors on the leaves....and *~~~~SMACK~~~~* I was kissed again. I did not feel SO SHOCKED that I would go right back into my body this time....I stayed astral and looked around, trying to percieve WHO was kissing me. I felt rather giggley and silly...turning around and looking for someone, yet seeing noone. At this point I was kissed AGAIN..........I saw nothing though, not a thing. So I was being kissed by a completely invisable person. I did however get a 'feeling' from this kissing person....that it was male, and darker skinned, maybe hispanic or an idigones native from somewhere........a dark skinned man. I did not see them, nor did they say anything to me...............so all I can go on is my perception of who it could have been.
It felt SO DANG PHYSICALL!!! so VERY REAL!!!
that now I am in no hurry at all to attempt any more 'touching' or getting close in the astral...............Some people may think 'WOW the perfect way to cheat ect" but moi???? I am not in a relationship now and I am fine with that. I am not going to go flying arouind in the astral attempting to 'get some' .

(if you know what I mean winkwinknudgenudge)
This experiance was SO PHYSICAL it was hard to be ablle to even come on here and tell you all about it. This whole subject is so hard to comprehend for non experiancers allready.................I am thinking this little related experiance would be a real ...(rolling eyeballs YA RIGHT lady tell us more crap) kinda thing..........but I am telling you it happened just as I have related above.
At least my questions about how real astral 'relations' can be have been clearly answered. They are as real as anything experianced in a body, and I could not tell the differance between this 'astral' kiss and any other kiss I have ever gotten.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night..................I was under the influance of painkillers and sleeping pills.....(I was having VERY BAD pain issues, so this was needed and is perscribed by a Doctor)...................anyway, as I was falling asleep I was jumping out of my body so easily, but I could not see. I was blinded............and I was not in my right mind feeling so woozey and foggy............so I was thinking "not tonight" and I would go back into my body.........but as soon as I got relaxed toward sleeping I would pop right back out again. This went on at least 15 times I can remember. I finnally stopped TRYING to fight it and just let go..............as far as my recall goes I had some colorfull 'dreams'...........I have nothing concrete to say about any experiance I had last night, I was under the influance. I can say though...that it was about IMPOSSIBLE to STAY in my body while on the painkillers. No matter how bad I wanted to just stay within my body I could not.
The painkillers were acting very much as an OOBE slippery lube......but they fogged my mind and I can not relate anything that may or may not have happened while under the influance......I am NOT advocating using perscriptions as a door to OOBE. Prior to having the OOBE experiance made possible for me I do not believe painkillers took me out of my body. I think it is happening so easily now because it is something I am allready doing, and the drugs just make it happen easier and faster.......but there is no REAL recall because of the way these drugs knock me out.
I would have to question any recalled experiance I may have had while under said influance........way weird though that I found it SO HARD to just stay in my body. It was a real struggle, and I just gave up...it was a struggle I did NOT win.....

[edit on 16-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Nice post TRG, had me smirking through most of it

The other night I came as close as I've got yet intentionally. I've found a new way to get rid of the constant chatter of my mind and my body felt like it was rocking all over the place, except I was aware that I was lying perfectly still. I have a few questions though for anyone that might have felt these same things...

1. I was getting extremely rapid eye movement. I wasn't looking through my eyes as such (you know when they kind of roll up), but I was aware that I was blinking like mad, was pretty offputting. Anyone else get this? That's the first time it's happened.

2. When I felt near to getting out, my heart rate was going really quick, as if I'd just ran a 100m sprint.. but my breathing which I could hear (sounded like it was in the distance) was very slow as if I was in a peaceful sleep. That sort of pressure can't be good for your heart right?

Anyway... I took the plunge and bought a book - kind of working my way through a course it has at the moment and it seems to be pretty good. I might write some sort of a review of it when I'm done. Maybe we could have a thread with OOBE / Astral book reviews by members, since there's loads of books out there and it's hard to know which to go for really.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by Nova]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nova

The other night I came as close as I've got yet intentionally. I've found a new way to get rid of the constant chatter of my mind and my body felt like it was rocking all over the place, except I was aware that I was lying perfectly still. I have a few questions though for anyone that might have felt these same things...

1. I was getting extremely rapid eye movement. I wasn't looking through my eyes as such (you know when they kind of roll up), but I was aware that I was blinking like mad, was pretty offputting. Anyone else get this? That's the first time it's happened.

YES! This is what had happened to me not too long ago (my last attempt at OOBE) and it was quite distracting. I finally was able to clear my mind enough to ignore it and came very very close during this attempt, but did not succeed. I definitely was not asleep as I was 100% aware of what was going on, and my concentration, but I had extremely high REM's going on.

had some breathing issues in the past, but seem to have overcome those, finding that a good relaxation method (as described a few times here by others) does the trick.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have NOT been hearing the 'noise' lately..........I am just getting out at some point.....I have no real idea exactly when I CAN get out, since I no longer am hearing the big whooshing sound. There just comes a point, where I seperate, I kinda PEEL out of my body.
Last night, I did a 'roll out' type of movement and was out. I think I was just floating in my room...I don't know for sure for I was blind, and I popped back in before I was able to focus my sight.
I came out, and heard a mans voice talking. It seemed like I came out while he was telling someone else something and I was just accidentilliy overhearing....but MAYBE he was telling me something. I was straining to understand the words. I could hear him fine it was loud enough but I could not make out the exact words he was saying. When he was done talking I popped back in my body.....I tried to recall what I had heard, but could not make heads or tales of any of the speach. I am not even sure if he was talking for my benifit.
Oh well.............
............I have to believe my higher self understood, and got something out of that, for my concious self sure did'nt.

I really WISH I knew what the man was saying.
It was probebly something important, and I missed it...............

I don't think I was out after that, but I can't be sure, I am so exausted today its like I never slept at all. This of course can easily be the fibromyalgia though......it is an exausting thing to have. I wake up feeling like I was trying to climb Mnt Everest

[edit on 17-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

Cug

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

I really WISH I knew what the man was saying.
It was probebly something important, and I missed it...............

Remember, do not instantly trust anything you hear. and one more time because it's very important, do not instantly trust anything you hear.

You have to test everything for truthfulness.

Question, question question, ask for proof, research the proof, and question somemore.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nova

2. When I felt near to getting out, my heart rate was going really quick, as if I'd just ran a 100m sprint.. but my breathing which I could hear (sounded like it was in the distance) was very slow as if I was in a peaceful sleep. That sort of pressure can't be good for your heart right?

That is almost exactly what happened to me.

I just thought these things happened because I got really excited that vibrations started, but I guess if everyone else is getting it, there may be more to it... But as soon as it happens, I get totally distracted, and I lose the vibes that I was feeling.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Reached a very relaxed state last night but unfortunately still couldn't pop out...I know I've had some success in the past, but haven't had much luck recently. Will try again later.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
do not instantly trust anything you hear.
You have to test everything for truthfulness.
ask for proof, research the proof, and question somemore.

Thank you Cug for this reminder......................I will be more wary from now on.

I get so excited that this is actually happening, that I forget at times, to be wary and to seriously 'protect' myself........

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I just wanted to post to help shed some light or clear some things up. First of all, hearing news of OBE's aren't real. What these scientist say and have discovered has nothing to do with full astral projection, none, zilch, nadda. There is though something like what they discovered. It matches closesly to mental projection. Mental projection is using your spirits visual capabilities, commonly known as your 3rd eye. Don't get these mixed up in a meditation like trance you may not be able to tell the difference. The only confirmation of a astral projection is seeing your physical body or passing though objects, trying to view your spirtual body etc. Is astral projection real? Yes it is real. I have had a NDE, OBE, and some other pyschic abilties do to the NDE experience. Once you have a NDE or OBE you may be awakened so to speak. You may develop telepathy. Reason for this is because in the spirtual realm you use telepathy as everyday speech. When you snap back into your physical body you may bring back these memories of how to use it. Mine have faded somewhat from not using it.

For those wanting to know what the silver cord is. It's a life-line to your physical body. Sort of like a underwater fresh air hose attached to your breathing mask. Upon death of the body this is cut. I know from reading these post people have lots of problems not being able to have a OBE. Several factors cause this...

The physical mind. The physical brain causes you not to have a OBE. In a sense your body is your holding cell. Very hard to break away from it. The physcial mind doesn't understand what your trying to do, seperate Myself from I. Then disbeliefs and feelings set in. OBE's are quite easy to do actualy. You have to relax yourself. During this process your mind will create aches, pains twitches, itches to try to get you to move. If you ignore this, then your well on your way to the whirlwind sounds, vibrations, dizzy feelings come next. At this point it is the hardest of all, the seperation from the physical body. This last part is where fear sets in you actualy feel like your dying. Don't worry you won't. You have to will yourself to move from your body by fixing on a location pre-determined like in the hallway or livingroom etc. You want to go over say the livingroom physically first mental note what everything looks like. Then during meditation mentally go over it while you form a cloud or orb in your minds eye that your cord is connected to. Once the vibes kick in you just mentaly think your there and you'll pop out of your body. Remember your first time can be a jolt and a shock, because your still connected to your physical mind/brain which at this point is having a hard time grasping the experience, something that isn't physicaly right and normal. More then likely you will be jolted back into your body or snapped back. Most first OBE's end up as a quick flight and sudden snap back. Also remember to choose a quiet spot to do this. Any sudden noise or voices or anything that can suddenly break the silence will definitely jolt you back in your body. It feels like a ton of bricks landing on your chest. Once I hit so hard I about flew out of my bed haha. Also, keep your limbs straight and not crossed, reason for this is sometimes on a long adventure you may be in zombie state and can't move. Crossed legs makes it hard to leave and hard to move when you come back. Be aware that it can cause muscle cramps, uncontroled shakes. Once I came back my hand was clinched into a fist so tight I couldn't open my hand for a few minutes. Last but not least be aware that you can at any time experience angellic visit's from deceased or beings of light, life reviews, see your creator jesus, alah, god or whatever. Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the good info.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Last night I was out and about again

It was a bunch of oddness however. My vision was not that good, things were blurry and fuzzy. I was trying to go a few doors down to go and look at my friend, and maybe TRY and yank her if I could.....but attempting to go in that direction was like trying to swim through wet concrete.

I am thinking I am not ready for such a power as to be able to yank anyone, I have no idea HOW it would happen or what I should do......so I am guessing this is why it is so hard to even go in that general direction. It would BE NICE however to be able to go over to her house and LOOK at her, to SEE if her pets react to my OOBE self, to SEE if she senses anything at all.......she does Shamanic healings and both of us are wanting to know if she could tell if and when I am in her space. SO far though I can NOT even get near her......(one time I was outside her place but that was as close as I have gotten)........but I DO keep trying. I do not see why I can not even LOOK at her or her pets....
..... I was eventually able to go and look at my son, so why not Sage to

I was frusterated at the huge amount of effort I was putting forth to no avail, and WHAM went back into myself. The clock was showin it to be 5.15am......I relaxed again, and found that on this night I needed to get as CLOSE to being asleep as possible, so it took a while to get back 'out'. This time it seemed like I was just smashing my face up against the large mirror on the wall that is in the direction I would go to get to Sage's place....... so I decided to doing whatever I was doing along the lines of going to her house.
I was still having VERY blurred vision and was not seeing much......I was hearing whooshy sounds, and some far off laughter, and noises that seemed to make me THINK there was some others around me...a party like atmosphere sorta.....

..........(I was told the other day that everyone has an astral mate)...........
So with having this interesting thought on my mind.......and the 'kiss' the other day, I am feeling kind of 'open' to meeting other beings.......it would be nice to make an astral friend or two.....it would be COOL
to have a being on that other side that I recognised......so this is what was on my mind......

I seemed to be very neer my body, maybe just floating above it.....and there SEEMED to be other beings around in a pleasant and happy mood, like I said before a 'party' kind of atmosphere. There was talking but I could not make out the words I was just hearing voices. I clearly got the 'idea' in my head that there was a Steve, and he was very near me, and very cheerfull. He was'nt kissin on me or being in my space or anything, (I had closed my aura off to any but the Christ conciousness so I had this very safe space around me) but he was near and seemed a happy sort.
I wanted to SEE clearer, and was calling for clear vision and in my frusteration at NOT seeing I popped back inside myself for the thought of going back and starting over crossed my mind...................

:@@
UH.

:@@
UH.

The clock now was saying 5:55am......so I started my relax and quiet my mind thing again......and it took a while and this is weird because in my case 2nd and 3rd trips out usually are alot easier to get 'out' than the 1st trip out for the night. This took as long as a first trip out.....but I did pop out....and I was in the same party type space, and I STILL could'nt really see anything.

So I really worked on turning up my vision...and this Steve being was telepathicly letting me know I was wasteing good energy I was not really supposed to see 'them'...they mean me no harm and we are all having fun....so to just relax and play a bit with them all.....Soooooo I did. I felt like I had a smile on my face, and there was laughter....I would dip and spin and was doing some acrobatic floating. This all seemed to be in my bedroom however....it did NOT feel like I was in some other plane of existance.......after a while I actually got board with this whole thing, and telepathicly Steve was saying he certainly understood this.

So I then chose to return to body, the clock said 6:35am... my cat was pushing his paws into my back like he was kneeding bread, and I was snuggleing up planning to just go to sleep. I had to push the cat to the floor, I can NOT sleep with him doing that weird 'paw' thing.

It seems like I had quite the busy night even if I could'nt see. I thought I had overcome this 'blindness' issue, but obviously I have not fully, and I need to figure out HOW to clear my astral eyes....

The books on Projection that Iv'e read do not even mention this 'BLINDNESS' issue, so everything I am learnig about it comes from here........if you guys have any suggestions or explainations I would really appreciate it.
There is definately 'something' there I am not getting............

[edit on 21-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

Cug

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I relaxed again, and found that on this night I needed to get as CLOSE to being asleep as possible, so it took a while to get back 'out'.

Why would you think that? It sure looks like it's getting worse, not better.

Look back on your posts in this thread.

So here I am......sitting at the computor, and writting it down. YEY YEY I am very happy with this big success! I now am going to stop focusing my OOBE trips so much at night prior to sleeping. I am now going to try and focus them on after I wake up. I am going to wake up and drink some water, and then just rest and focus on getting out. This really aught to work better for me because then I will be allready rested and much less prone to falling asleep while 'tripping through the Atsral fantastic'.

Oct 1st 2006

You are ignoring your own experiences! It's kinda like baking. Say you found out that if you bake some cookies at 350F for 15 min you get the perfect cookie. You wouldn't bake them for 30 min the next time you make them... would you?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Excellant point Cug............

Let me explain.
I really have TRIED to change the time of the experiances from PM to AM or daytime.........
I have gotten up, and drank water and would lie back down, on severall occasions to no avail.......again & again I wouldn't 'get out'....my mind would just race along with things to do for the day...it was feeling like I was wasteing alot of my time, but then I WAS trying this again the following day.....it was seeming like a fluke that one SUCCESSFULL time out, not being able to duplicate it again.

In the meantime I am actually popping out at night prior to sleeping....so in that sense its feeling like the experiance is dictating the 'when' to me... being able to actually ~GET OUT~ is so flippen important to me, with it happening at night it seems like that is WHEN I get to go with it..............I have'nt figured out how to duplicate the nice rested daytime OOBE.
I have heard about making it a regular routine, same place same time ect.... but this really is not possible in my life. As a rule I live much more spontanious than that. My household is all about living in ~THE NOW~ and not on some regular everyday routine. My house is run more by the seat of our pants, and what presents itself is what gets my focus.
How can one incorporate the OOBE experiance into living a non pre schedualed lifestyle?

(please forgive my exotic spelling)

[edit on 21-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

Cug

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

...my mind would just race along with things to do for the day...it was feeling like I was wasteing alot of my time, but then I WAS trying this again the following day.....it was seeming like a fluke that one SUCCESSFULL time out, not being able to duplicate it again.

Hey, you found your problem! Look at the conditions of that day. You were not feeling well, and it looks like you had the house to yourself. If you are like most people when they aren't feeling well the only thing on your mind was "I feel uggy
" you were not worrying if Jr. was making mudpies on the living room carpet, or whats for dinner. In other words you were kinda sorta meditating on a single thought.

Think about the common problem in the AP's you posted today.. You were unable to control things, You effect change in the astral by using your mind, and if you are unable to control your mind in the "real world" how do you expect to be able to do it in the astral?

How can one incorporate the OOBE experiance into living a non pre schedualed lifestyle?

You practice it, whenever and whereever you can.

If you really wanted to learn to play the piano, you have to practice the piano. AP is a skill not unlike learning how.... to play an instrument, to cook, to type, to paint, to hit a baseball, to drive a car, to be a good kisser, whatever.

If you really want to learn how to do it, you will have to make time to practice. (You can't tell me you can't even find 5-15 min a day to practice?)

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thanx Cug.....that was very CLEAR and understandable answers to my questions... no beating around the bush with YOU!!!

Thank you very much Sir.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I only had an OOBE once, and it was after a concussion, so it may have been a delusion, or hallucination.

Everytime I think I'm having one, it usually turns out to be a lucid dream.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join