It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have read much of this thread and tried many techniques but none of them seem to work for me. I can relax and my whole body feels totally numb, but I am having a really hard time with getting the vibrations started. I am wondering if anyone is willing to help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

L3X

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_1988
I have read much of this thread and tried many techniques but none of them seem to work for me. I can relax and my whole body feels totally numb, but I am having a really hard time with getting the vibrations started. I am wondering if anyone is willing to help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

have you ever used tom's vibrations preset for brain wave generetor?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yes I have used it. I got got somethign like a very brief sound of wind in my ears, but unfortunateley no vibrations.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yes I have used it. I got got somethign like a very brief sound of wind in my ears, but unfortunateley no vibrations.

You don't need vibrations. It is different for most people, as you got the wind in your ears, so did TheRiverGoddess. I get the vibrations, and the rocking motion (at times a world-spinning feeling that makes me sick), but I don't get the wind.

So don't try to achieve the vibrations, just achieve the wind.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Very interesting storey, however .. I believe that you sub-consiously got so obesessed with with the 'want' of having an OOBE .. that you dozed off and dream't it.. mental exploration ..

I found that when i am dreaming i an unable to talk .. but everything around me is there ... My brain re-creates from memory all of the nessercary things e.g. furnature, walls etc.. to trick myself into believeing that i am in my house (bearing in mind that in my dream i am in my house) ..

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I am skeptical about all this also...I would very much like it to be true and experience it for myself but it does seem a little far fetched. Some research with REM sleep may have caused this sensation. I has been said that if you wake up during your REM sleep, that your dream will seem very real to you. People may want this to happen so bad that when they fall asleap and dream about it, they may have woken up during REM. This is also believed to be the cause for Alien Abductions.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
When you are a young child it is very natural to obe and ld. As we age and as we become "programed" the way the world want us to be it becomes harder and harder to find your true self and to retrieve what you have lost from not studying spirit. It is very real, but there are people in higher power that wish for these things NOT to be studied. Trying to project as a noob is like trying to run as a baby. Try to lucid dream first than work your way into obe. It is not easy just like anythin it must be studied and practiced. You need to keep a dream hjournal and have intent to do this all the time. Living in the now is a very good way to gain results. I must say if your just here for a joy ride you will not get it it dedication. Pay attention to your spirit just as you would your body and your mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yeah I've been keeping a dream journal and trying to lucid dream but...I'm no where near this out of body experience...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I wish to greet you theRiverGoddess, and it is my first time ever to post a post in this ATS, whie I have been here for a very long time. Oh my shame, I should have logged in and post often, because I would have been able to U2U someone, but unfortunately I am not able to sent U2U to theRivergoddess... *sigh*

However, back to my subject, I wish to introduce myself...After reading your very vivid, wonderful experiences in your OOBE/Astral projecting, you are my inspiritations because I have often failed to OOBE as my first steps toward Astral projecting world since spring seasons.

And about my OOBE training, I have been practcing meditation of my own for almost 4 years, and it have been so vivid, and intruding experineces for me that I enjoyed so much. And thank to meditations, I have been finding so much of truth about me, who I once was, what am I? Well you see, i was raisen as catholic person by family's traditation throgh my childhood until age of 21 when I dropped out from these religoius and quit being christian. Besides these religious of 'catholic' and being christian is reasons why I was being not able to find more about true myself, and these is what 'sealed' me from doing so. (It's a very long story)

Anwyay, you see, at age of 21, that is when I decided to focus on finding true myself, and I even remembered when I first once OOBE at age of between 3 to 4. I can remember one thing I clearly saw and I still could remember it like yesturday. (Please bear with my lack of english grammer skills, I am not always so great with my engilsh grammar skills).

When I, for first time, became aware of my own life at very young age, and I can remember feeling so light, i was hovering above my body while my body was sleeping on right seat in car, along with my mother, my sister, and a brother. I was hovering, hearing very deep, echoing voices... For a while I was hovering, looking all around me, feeling so light, suddenly I got pulled back into my body.

But I will tell you more of story when i have a time, and I want to thank you very much for sharing so much of your experience with us, the one whom yet have to successfully OOBE for first time. LIke i said, you inpsirited me and I am even more focued to OOBE for first time successfullly since my childhood age.

Before I close this post, it is very honor and pleasure to get to greet you and I hope that we might will talk via Instant messager someday or by just U2Uing to each other when it is enabled for me, of course.

your new ATS friend,

Chaoic_Black_Dragon

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Has anyone here experimented with the alchemical compound called White Gold Powder? It seems to rejuvinate, heal, cleanse and give some interesting effects during meditations and projection sessions.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not yet let me know what you think??? Im experimenting with Salvia at the moment.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Umm.....the sound of wind in your ears IS the vibrations......differant people discribe the phemomenon dofferantly........I describe it as a sound. Same thing really with the same results...the SOUND takes me to a plce where the world seems to spin, I can usually POP OUT before I get 'spinning' though thank goodness for the experiance and sensation is VERY REAL......

Only about 25% of people have any true recall about thie OOBE experiance. The other 75% are going to doubt of course, this is the nature of the human brain. People want things PROOVEN to THEM...look how many people on this VERY thread demand me or someone PROOVE to them by describing theyre bedroom or something. I really have zero interest in spending ANY time attempting to PROOVE this to naysayers....do you OWN research, or
just be happy your in the 75% that will never come close to such an experiance. It is all about choices and belief systems anyway, and you get TO CHOOSE your belief system........aint life great? I have alot of things to on my adgenda that deal with this issue and its not including telling some internet kid what wallpaper they have

[edit on 29-6-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
well DUH I got distracted.....and did not do what I came here for duhhhhhhhh!

I came to decribe last nights travels.

After sleeping a while, I woke up and got some water. I then layed back down and the sounds came....(ALWAYS happy when this happens I gotta say
) So I popped out....and found myself in my room. Lately I have been telling myself to give myself OVER to the higher self levell and let my higher self choose destinations and I should just 'go with this' and show no preferances......(easier said than dome really)...so here I am, out....and think about once more trying to get to NM so I point myself in that direction and IMMEDIATLY go blind.......if I turned in any other direction I would gain my sight.....this is a BIG HINT I guess.
Sooo I let go of my wants.....and just go with this flow. Once I decided to do this the scenery changed instantly......I did not feel like I MOVED anywhere, my perception just seemed to change as if in a dream. Just the CLICK, new scenery kinda thing. I was in a place of blue skys and red rocks, and a lake nearbye. A group of people were gatherd near the shore and I tryed to walk to them but I dont walk out of body I kinda float along.......I was greeted by the people like they expected me and were happy to have me show up.....none of them seemed familiar to me but I was happy to be wanted, and hung out. It was my perception that folks were trying to decide if a stonehenge like structure was warrented in this place or not. I put in my 2 cents that such a structure was always a fun thing and enjoyed by many.
Then I seemed to watch the water for a while and think about fishing the lake and wishing I had tackle and a pole...I realised I shuld PROBEBLY just be able to manifest such things......then WHOOOSH I felt a massive rush and came back to my body with a big falling feeling......my cat was doing that front leg pushing thing on top of the blankets and on my rump. (I am not a BIG FAN that really, the weird cat backrubs).........I did not get the sounds again, and just went to sleep.

The last month......I have been taking huge advantage of summertime and gardening alot.......but also I have gotten out all the books I have on this subject. Chosen the ones I like the best and re reading them. it is AMAZING to re read the material from the perspective of actually getting to have fairly regular OOBE's..........and all I can say is......WOW aint life great????

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That seems great Riv. I have to ask you something though. Not sure if you have experienced it long enough...or even if its possible to but...Say you lay down, and have an OOBE for 8 hours. When you go back into your body, is it like you just had a regular 8 hour sleep? Or are you extremely tired and call in sick at work? Also...were you a regular lucid dreamer before you got your first OOBE as described on the first post? Finally...Good for you! I'm not only glad that you got to have an OOBE but look! You've started up so much controversy. 45 pages of posts! You've gotten tons of people to respond to your experience...whether it be good or bad...you did it. I haven't been on this site very long but 45 pages seems like alot...anyways...good luck with your posting and experiences.

*The robot. Remember this Riv...

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellfish
That seems great Riv. I have to ask you something though. Not sure if you have experienced it long enough...or even if its possible to but...Say you lay down, and have an OOBE for 8 hours. When you go back into your body, is it like you just had a regular 8 hour sleep? Or are you extremely tired and call in sick at work? Also...were you a regular lucid dreamer before you got your first OOBE as described on the first post? Finally...Good for you! I'm not only glad that you got to have an OOBE but look! You've started up so much controversy. 45 pages of posts! You've gotten tons of people to respond to your experience...whether it be good or bad...you did it. I haven't been on this site very long but 45 pages seems like alot...anyways...good luck with your posting and experiences.

*The robot. Remember this Riv...

Excuse me for buttin' in......OObes are fleeting and unstable, they do not last very long...you can get "back in" several times in one night but they dont last hours they last minutes ( for most of us) if your very lucky and seconds if your just lucky...Your awareness of it--your conciousness overrides the experience in the begining and it is terribly volatile. Remember, this point, is awareness of wakefulness and sleep, and sheer will and pure thought allows for the escape. Just "getting out" is a feat in the beginning.

The lucid dreamer is the lucky one, for lucid dreaming is the easy way into the astral world, it is a comfortable doorway.

The discomfort of vibrations and natural pathway into astral projection in the onset of sleep often halts the experience. It can be quite unsettling. If you do experience lucid dreaming, this is the best way in, or out depending on your perspective.

OOBEs are percieved in a wakeful seeming state, it is as real as real is now. Touch taste smell relative thought--all obvious to the observer. So, when the experience is over, you come out not as if you slept, but as if you had a most refreshing and enlightening experience. You feel light and wonderful, because you are greatful and worthy of such a magnificent experience

-Kris

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
YEY @ xxKRISxx....................

most excellant information she shares with us all and always fun to read, thanks.

I was a WAY REGULAR lucid dreamer for at least 20 years PRIOR to getting my 'yank' out........I do not know how long its possible to STAY out.......its seems a long time though, way longer then mere minutes....MAYBE this 'time out of body' thing is very individual?

ONE time...(and it is written on this thread) I had an all night marathon of OOBE's and yes the next day was like I had ZERO sleep......I was worn out. Dunno if this was a true PHYSICAL worn out, or just a mental one though.......but I had been sleepless all night for all the OOBE work was fully concious....I WANTED to sleep but the wind sound just kept taking me out.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I truly wonder if some are speaking from self experience or just copy what they read.

OBE's are not unstable and yes they can last for hours. It is the individual that is unstable and can not maintain that state. Most people are psychological unstable to maintain OBE's for a long period of time. This is because everyone claims to know oneself while they still hold up so many masks to trick them and others. Get rid of these barrieres, truly except yourself (including your negative aspects) and then you'll be stable and "enlightent".

As I said it is possible to stay out for hours, days at end. From personal experience I suggest you don't do this for to long periods at a time though. This because you'll slowly grow disconnected from the Earthly life, which is not healthy for the body and your social aspects.

Also the amount of refreshing you will feel after coming back depends on what you have been doing. If you were very actively involved with many tasks your body will feel refreshed but your mind will be tired, and your mind will have its effects on your behaviour towards others and how the body reacts. If you were mildly/casually involved with matters while OBE'ing then you'll feel just as relaxed as you would after a good nights sleep.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
well I wouldnt judge a thread on how MANY pages it has, but the information shared within...but thanks , I guess for cheerfull feedback.....

I wonder what your trying to imply with that first sentance on your last post Enya....I truly do.
You actually believe this experiance would not be percieved differantly by differant people from differant places? You do not think humans are diferentiated enough vibrationally for they're experiance to slightly differ from yours?
What about TIME doing such a thing?
What about the ability to call it up AT WILL?
VERY FEW people have ever claimed such AMAZING POWERS as you have....and your information is ALWAYS appreciated here.....odd for you to decide to get so condescending to beginners and seekers such as myself.....

I am SURE there are folks on here just writing up things they have read before (some folks write to just be included and this is ok), for NOT THAT MANY people actually experiance a fully concious OOBE.....the numbers are truly small.
Hence WHY so many non believers and nay sayers.....and the back patters who say "VERY NICE DREAM" and roll eyes at this thread. They will ALL SEE for themselves when they die this I do know as a fact

When people pass from this reality, they will suddenly find a whole NEW experiance 'out there' this is a garuntee no matter WHAT belief system they choose to adhere to in this 3rd dimension, and you CAN take that to the bank.

Sounds like your having a negative day Enya, and I hope it gets better for you......

Lovely summer days going on here in Utah.....I wish everyone everywhere could enjoy such weather.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Make the negative day a negative week. I don't have many negative days, but this personal situation hits me harder then anticipated. With the first line I was referring to Kriss actually.

I know that experiences can differ, that there are aspects that are very personal. However certain parts of the proces are the same for everyone. Just look at many excamples that people give of their experience and when you look deeper you will find the common ground of each experience. The core is the same, but the dressing is different.

As a side note I want to remind everyone that we're only dealing with one aspect of OBE's in here. Which is not the mental construct which most gnostics belief it to be. The mental construct is also a part of the OBE except another sub-division of it.

Also what I do is pretty common within the occult community where rituals are performed on both the astral realm as well as the physical one. So people like Robert Monroe and the likes aren't as revolutionary as most think. In fact all that is being discovered these days, both on "paranormal"/New-age/scientific field can be traced back to the occult teachings and older traditions of the Earth. In that regard everyone is re-inventing the wheel, except it is presented in a way that it can be digested and accesed more easily by the general public.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
theRiverGoddess, I have added you to my yahoo and msn messager (my yahoo msn is eagleflight16 and my msn is Eagle_dxs_16(at)hotmail(dot)com)), when is your best time I can meet and talk with you via yahoo or msn messager? My GMT is -6:00 central time. I have been very auxious to talk with you, after you tell us wonderful stories about your vast experiences of OOBE/Astral Projecting.

Anyway, I have been starting to clean my body while keeping it pure as possible, in order, to prepare my body for my first oobe that I have been struggling to achievement for long time. But I have not done any of training of deep meditations for almost 2 months (but i have done one once in these two months though), due to very busy summer. But I am starting to find a time to do it daily night.

I have been doing intense meditations for almost 4 years, and the experiences of it have been so vivid, very interesting and I have been through very long journey in my meditations where I found alot of truth about me and who I was in my past lives.

Because of my serious desire to achieve OOBE due to my strong feeling and knowing that i must achieve it, in order, to learn more deeper truths of me, I have so much to do in an astral world at once I finally accomplsh Astral Project after OOBE experineces.

So what I basically did is stopped eating meat since it have very low vibrations, but I have a questions about diet. Is it still ok to eat meat sometime as part of balance while keeping my body's vibrations high, while eating alot of vegatables, chickens, and other healthy foods?

I have also began to drink alot of waters while cutting my addicts to diet coke (I loved drinking these soda but I know it's not good for me) and I have been drinking alot of water for a while thorugh this summer.

I want to know if this steps is good for first steps toward OOBE, what I'd have to do is relax my body completely while imaging my favorite scene. While doing that, keep mind steady, being cleared from many of another thought while keeping body relaxed at costs, similar to mediation. When my body would began to feel very heavy, I would have to keep doing that i was doing but this time, image myself flying out of my body slowly toward sky, flying through cloudy... focusing myself flying around from my body to begin the journey of oobe?

And at the same time, I also realize that I must keep my mind postive, but trying to keep my mind/emotion positive all time is sometime can be diffcult for me, because of my tough summer, but it wont hurt to try to think of my favorite places/scene that would keep my heart warm though. (I hope my english is not so bad this time, I've been editing and proof reading my posts repeatly, hoping I doesn't sound too confusing to any of readers whom is reading my posts.)

Dragon out...

[edit on 1-7-2006 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

[edit on 1-7-2006 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join