It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Are you able to realise it is a nightmare while you're in one? If so you have the power to turn it around instantly.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well... Its kinda weird... Because in the middle of the nightmare I realise it is a dream, and I become aware that I am sleeping on the "other side" but I can't really do anything... One theory I had was that I was bound to the dream by limitations because I did not believe instinctively that I could do various stuff which is otherwise impossible in the outside world. I am only able to think clearly for myself, everything else as walking or talking and basic things is not done by me... And by "thinking clearly by myself" I mean as if I was awake.

There was one nightmare (2 weeks ago) which I remember the last part of... Well, I don't know if it was all that much of a nightmare since i've sort of become immune to all the dreams (set aside I woke up crying because of what happened in it
), anyway, I remember I was in my class-room, and my teacher was sitting in the middle of it... Huge amounts of people from my school was gathered in the class-room all looking at the teacher... For some weird reason my teacher shape-shifts into a gnome looking guy in a suit... He begins babbling about how the world is doomed for death, and he is holding a trigger in his hand... He intentionally points out that the trigger will activate a world-nuclear-strike... So, because of that I am thinking; I need to persuade this guy to stop that"... So all the students are talking to each other... And I walk over to the gnome and ask him if the nuclear bombs will kill him as well... And he replies with 'Yes', so my 'avatar' in the dream just lets the gnome go out the door. The second after hes gone out, all the students begin to hug each other and say how wonderful it has been to know each other. I walk over to my friends and asks them for a smoke, and they ask me why, and I tell them I might as well smoke. So my friend gives me a smoke and I am thinking: "I need to light this..." but for some reason in the dream, I can get my hand to pick up the lighter in my pocket and light the damn cigarette... Anyway, I give up and my avatar goes over to hug some of the girls and I start to yell how special everyone is, and how God will embrace everyone in the world so nobody has to worry about rejection. I walk out the class-room door and suddenly end up in my house where everyone from my school are as well... I wonder why everyone is at my house. I sit myself on a bench that is across from the front-door... The door is opened and I can look out to our garden. I see shadows walking around outside talking to each other, I also can see a small glimpse of the star-filled sky. I see a big light in the back ground behind the small village I live in... I then start to hear sounds as if missiles are being sent off, and then the air-attack sirens start to go off in the nearby village. I walk outside and look up into the sky and I can see the missiles come closer and closer towards my village. My first and last thought is: "I have to go get a bottle of painkillers to ease off whatever this bomb will feel like", alas no movement... I can feel my legs moving on the "other side" (outside the dream)... I just stand there, and the missiles hit the village and a nuclear explosion erupts... I can remember the pressure waves coming towards me and I see the people in front of me die.. When the pressure wave was right infront of me I woke up in tears... I had to pull myself together...

Thats pretty much it. So I don't know exactly how to effect my dream, but I am definately aware that I am in it..

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm wondering whether or not alcohol induses OBEs.. I mean the day after drinking.

My hangovers are really bad and I suffer from social anxiety and panic attacks so the day after ive been drinking is terrible, my nerves are all over the place. Ive read many posts where people say drinking doesnt really play a part but I think otherwise.. I was drinking all day yesterday and about 90% of my OBEs happen the day after ive been drinking, i know for a fact that tonight when I go to sleep i'll end up having a few OBEs and will be posting tomorow describing what I experienced. I'm not sure if its to do with the drinking, my nerves (strain on my body etc..) or something else but im sure its to do with one of them.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
@TRG
Does "dots" that fly by fast, ending up in darkness, it all sounds familiar to someone I know. He started with OBEE's and had the same. When he got out he saw dots and darkness afterwards. My advice to him was, seeing that he was new to it all, to NOT fly. Instead learn to move by crawling, then slowly walking, running and building it up so that he got used to the speeds he could travel at and how to control them. Perhaps the same advice can be used here?

@Volatile
The negativity you speak of sounds like something else then a demon or person. The fact you have nightmares when this "awareness" appears confirms my idea. When you start to work with energy/magie/spiritual development (whatever you want to call it) you will reach a stage which is referred to as "the dark night of the soul".

What this means is that you're growing in many ways, one of em is psychological. Many issues, ideas, ego/personality traits will show them to you. This time is very confrontational to yourself and you have to work at yourself. Re-live old issues, get rid of personality conflicts and re-define them so that you understand and learn from them. See who you truly are and accept both the positive and most importantly the negative aspects of yourself. Once you've dealt with most you'll find inner peace and rest and can find balance in everything. Nightmares will stop to excist, problems in live will be adressed differently and be solves while no new issues will be created ever again etc. You can't change things unless you acknowledge that it is there and part of you.

Then you're ready to move on and get more serious with whatever you wish to achieve.

@Mytym
Although your advice is "logic" it is one you should not use. By turning your nightmare into a nice dream your running away from the underlying problems that your nightmares is showing you in a symbolic way. By ignoring the problems/running away from them instead of trying to see what the issue is...you can cause more damage on the long run. Even physical ilnesses. Try to accept the situation in the dream and see what happens at the point you'd normalle shut the dream off. The solution is in your nightmares as well.

Accepting the situation/dream is part of psychological healing. The more you'll resist/run away the worst things will get. They will never just go away, but come back in another form (worse then the previous one you tried to ignore)

[edit on 5-3-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hello RiverGoddess,

I registered to ATS because of Serpo but I just stumpled over your "obe is real" thread and
read it to the half although I should go to bed since some hours lol.
I really enjoy reading your experiences-journal and I will read it all as soon as I have time again.
Amazing how it started. You really got help of someone in ATS and them (? why plural) helped you out?
Woah. Real astonish!

Reading your story gives me a new boost to pick up what I droped long in the past: train to concious project.
My attempts lead to intensive lucid dreaming which was also great (i like the flying alot) and I still
like lucid dreaming a lot especially the ones I had later on the downroad (had to drop it) of the active phase
what some call semiconcious-lucid ones (enjoyable dreams, where you do not take an active part but know more
subconcius than full concious that you are dreaming and thats the point: you can enjoy this dreams like a normal dream but haveing the ability to take the controll anytime).
I read you also did lucid dreaming a long time, and could also not lunch concious obe from that. It's pretty much the same with me.
All I could start from lucid dreams is obe-like dreams showing simular souroundings and abilities like I read in various OBE-travels
journals but I still knew it is a dream what clearly indicates that it is one.
I think many that talk about obe mix this states. Guess I am at the same position like you was when
you started the thread except that my interest faded over time. But it's probabily worth to start another try,
which I will now do thanks to you.

Now I really have to go to bed,. Just wanted to let you know I like your thread a lot.! Keep it up.

have a wonderful dream or travel whatevery comes first to you this night.

g210

p.s. Sorry for the personal form instead of a posting form:
I wanted to send this as u2u and not post into the thread but there is a 20 posts rule ...!? Funny shall I now do 18 trash posts fisrt that I can finnaly use u2u??

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Enyalius:
I never really thought about it like running away, but I suppose you're right. However I still see some benefit in being lucid in this circumstance without necessarily using it to escape, as the main issue associated with the desire to avoid having nightmares seems to be the fear. This being the case, if one was armed with the knowledge that the outcome of the dream was controllable, it should eliminate this fear. Thus enabling the nightmare to continue so that the cause could be determined, without the stress that fear can cause.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have astral experiences all the time, and I know exactly what you are talking about. Do you know that everyone does it, because their spirit consiously misses home, which is the other side. Also, we like to travel to places, and see our relatives that have passed away.

Well I keep a journal, and I write down my dreams almost every day.

I have also seen and been visited by many different species of aliens. You know how David Icke was talking about reptilians? Well...they are real, I had a horriffc experience with them in Florida, at my grandmother and grandfathers apartment.

I really hope I don't see them.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytym
Enyalius:
I never really thought about it like running away, but I suppose you're right. However I still see some benefit in being lucid in this circumstance without necessarily using it to escape, as the main issue associated with the desire to avoid having nightmares seems to be the fear. This being the case, if one was armed with the knowledge that the outcome of the dream was controllable, it should eliminate this fear. Thus enabling the nightmare to continue so that the cause could be determined, without the stress that fear can cause.

That makes sense as well. Knowing that you can alter the dream when it goes "wrong". But not having to use it since it does it task as taking away fear. As long as you can resume the dream till the point of where the problem is shown is all that matters. How you do it...well there is more then one road that leads to Rome.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Stupid f'king double post -.-

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Volatile]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
@Enyalius

Not to be a suck-up m8, but I just gotta say you're probably the most knowledgable person on the area i've met to date
Nice to know there are people who know alot more than me (not that I know alot at all, but I just didne't have another way to express what I meant
)

I have one more question: What exactly do you mean and how do you suppose I solve the issue? Do you mean that I have to see what my faults are and recongize them, thus able to modify them? And how do I know when they are changed?... Oh and one last thing :/ - If I am unable to understand this and I won't be confront my issues (whatever that is... Give an example of someone having a problem and how he would change it, please?) will it come naturally if I just tend to keep an extremely open mind?

Thank you for atleast reading

@mytym

I don't have alot of experience here, but I got a theory you could try out... If you are aware that you are in a nightmare, and is scared of the outcome, instead of changing it, coulden't you just tell yourself: "Hey! this is a dream, and i'm just gonna go with it and have a laugh when I wake up... Probably tell my mom about how I conqured it
"

... Thats what I would do

I would like to quote something from a person if I may:
"To defend one's self agianst fear is simpy to ensure that one will, one day, be conquered by it; fears must be faced." - James Arthur Baldwin

@whitelightwolf

Oh please do tell about the reptilian experiences and why they were frightening

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It's psychology. Your dreams, especially nightmares, are symbolic messages. Try to decipher them. How to solve a problem depends what kind of a problem it is. First you must accept all there as about you both positive as well as negative. By accepting it is there you also started to confront it automatically. You'll be less fearfull or have less resiliance and feel more at ease...more comfortable. Then you can change your attitude about the aspects you dislike about yourself. Find out why you feel that way about yourself or why you look at something in a certain way. By understanding where that idea and way of reaction came from you can alter it and react differently.

Excample I used to hate being social, i was also fearfull about what other people would think of me. I generally had a negative and depressing outlook on life and little to no self confidence. Because of this I never tried to talk with people yet I felt envy for other people who were knowledgeable and confident. So I accepted the fact I had faults in my personality, faults as in aspects I wanted to change. So by accepting it I also started to make the first unconsious move...instead of fighting I accepted it and could use the energy and time usually spend on negative thoughts to actually make a difference and start conversing with people and grow more comfortable and see that my fears were not grounded.

Same goes for every issue you can imagine, upto financial issues. Stop fighting and accept that you're poor. Then you will alter your energyfield and start attracting other types of energy. By wanting something you vibrate the lack of having out into the universe and thus you'll attract more of it. Change your vibration in correspendence of what you need and you'll get all that you can handle
This moves both positive as negative

A lot of introspecting is required. You know when you've changed that one particular issue when you feel more comfortable and more balanced and at peace. You conquered a "demon"
Now go and defeat the others as well till you're 100% free of anything you don't feel comfortable with in your personality. That is what negativity is...things you don't feel comfortable with. And those we have to learn from and then get rid of.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
I'm wondering whether or not alcohol induses OBEs.. I mean the day after drinking.

My hangovers are really bad and I suffer from social anxiety and panic attacks so the day after ive been drinking is terrible, my nerves are all over the place. Ive read many posts where people say drinking doesnt really play a part but I think otherwise.. I was drinking all day yesterday and about 90% of my OBEs happen the day after ive been drinking, i know for a fact that tonight when I go to sleep i'll end up having a few OBEs and will be posting tomorow describing what I experienced. I'm not sure if its to do with the drinking, my nerves (strain on my body etc..) or something else but im sure its to do with one of them.

There is a thin line which can easily be crossed, just like with Entheogens. It is true that certain chemicals can reduce mental blockages so that you can experience more. You can see, feel more then you'd normally do. However, if you use too much the mind will start to create halucinations. Thin line indeed... Experiment carefully

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
It's psychology. Your dreams, especially nightmares, are symbolic messages. Try to decipher them. How to solve a problem depends what kind of a problem it is. First you must accept all there as about you both positive as well as negative. By accepting it is there you also started to confront it automatically. You'll be less fearfull or have less resiliance and feel more at ease...more comfortable. Then you can change your attitude about the aspects you dislike about yourself. Find out why you feel that way about yourself or why you look at something in a certain way. By understanding where that idea and way of reaction came from you can alter it and react differently.

Excample I used to hate being social, i was also fearfull about what other people would think of me. I generally had a negative and depressing outlook on life and little to no self confidence. Because of this I never tried to talk with people yet I felt envy for other people who were knowledgeable and confident. So I accepted the fact I had faults in my personality, faults as in aspects I wanted to change. So by accepting it I also started to make the first unconsious move...instead of fighting I accepted it and could use the energy and time usually spend on negative thoughts to actually make a difference and start conversing with people and grow more comfortable and see that my fears were not grounded.

Same goes for every issue you can imagine, upto financial issues. Stop fighting and accept that you're poor. Then you will alter your energyfield and start attracting other types of energy. By wanting something you vibrate the lack of having out into the universe and thus you'll attract more of it. Change your vibration in correspendence of what you need and you'll get all that you can handle
This moves both positive as negative

A lot of introspecting is required. You know when you've changed that one particular issue when you feel more comfortable and more balanced and at peace. You conquered a "demon"
Now go and defeat the others as well till you're 100% free of anything you don't feel comfortable with in your personality. That is what negativity is...things you don't feel comfortable with. And those we have to learn from and then get rid of.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Enyalius]

I don't know exactly what to aim for (I guess I just have to sit myself down in a room and review my life... Not that, that is a problem...) I have identical problems like you had (lack of sociality, happiness and confidence). I have addressed and accepted that I have these problems though... Or so I thought. I might add, before I wrote this post I thought that I already had solved the problems you just descripted... But with a closer look, I guess I haven't because now I see I ain't as happy as I could be.

One more thing: Let me see if I got this right (the financial problem); If I accept that I am poor, and I want more money, I will generate vibrations across the universe which corresponds to "need".. or "want"?... Nevermind I am talking total nonsense, but could you just please rephrase that paragraph? I would be ever so greatful
since that paragraph caught my eye, and I want to get everything you told me under the loop so I clearly understand it.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Google for the Law of Attraction and study it's principles. All will become clear. If we keep on going like this we'll be hijacking this thread, which is not nice and a shame when you look at it's lenght

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thank you

On-topic; So how was last nights OOBE RiverGoddess?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I find myself fascinated by all this. I recall a dream when i was quite young that may have been an obe. I'm going to try and use some of the techniques describes to try and achieve an obe. If anyone has anymore info "tips" please post.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
Thank you

Oh ......I did not go anywhere last night consiously....just some wild dreams of being on a ship like Titanic going down

I have felt terrible today, all day long. Bad health day I guess......I have fibroMyalgia and today was a BAD day.
I do not get to OOBE everynight. Whenever it DOES happen, about the first thing I do is come here to tell about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Thank you

Oh ......I did not go anywhere last night consiously....just some wild dreams of being on a ship like Titanic going down

I have felt terrible today, all day long. Bad health day I guess......I have fibroMyalgia and today was a BAD day.
I do not get to OOBE everynight. Whenever it DOES happen, about the first thing I do is come here to tell about it.

We all await your exciting new experiences which you can tell us about... Since I think that your stories help new-comers become more interested in the subject (which leads or even MORE open minds throughout the world
)

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Since I think that your stories help new-comers become more interested in the subject (which leads or even MORE open minds throughout the world
)

indeet!

[I have felt terrible today, all day long. Bad health day I guess......I have fibroMyalgia and today was a BAD day.

Oh, bad to hear. But of a bad day certainly better days will follow.

....just some wild dreams of being on a ship like Titanic going down

..wild dream and a sinking ship.. that brings back a lucid dream into my memory. It's not an obe but I guess is maybe an interesting dream I can tell as a filler.

-> OBE interessted only skip this text below and and go to the next post.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I still have to do 18 trash posts till I can u2u someone..really strange rules ATS has)

one of my interessting lucid-dreams: (not obe):
----------------------------------------------

The day before the dream I wondered wheter the future is preset or completly unknownable. The night I dreamd the following:

I was on the road in a car driving to the sea. We (I was not alone) had to hurry because we needed to get down to the port in time in order to board the ship bringing us to an island. Suddently I knew the ship will sink. I knew it! And confuesing I knew I will be on board. I was semi lucid at that time in the dream letting it flow. We were in hurry and it was importand to get there in time and I was stressed like you would be stressed in real when you know the time is running away and you wonder if you can made it or not. But knowing that the ship will sink brought me into a thinking conflict. Thinking in a dream is slow byway and not all that clear.
Should I have told my companion? No, they wouldn't believe it. But should I still feel stressed? I knew it's not good to board the ship. It will sink and it's not because a normal accident something mysterious was there even dangerous but I had no clue what and this again activated my curiousness! Well we arrived the port in time but we still had to fight for the ticked in the office. More problem happend and it was really troubleing to get on the ship. Finnaly the point arrived where we made it and I knew I had to do the choose now to board the ship or not. It was then where I fully concious took controll of the dream. Nowing what I questioned the day before about the predestinated future or if it is unknown I was split between NOT boarding the ship to prove the future is not predestinated and my curiousness. Although I knew the danger was not a 'normal' danger and also spiritual nature which I didnt have too much experience how far evil spirits can harm you in dreams, the fear to confront such a danger was there but moved into the backgroud when I was full conciousness. Controlling dream was my home and I doubt an evli spirit can enter my realm and harm me when it's my realm and I controll the dream.
You may guess what I did. My curiousness won and I boarded the ship. And this way I failed to prove that the future is no way predestimed.
It was not far in the sea but far away from the port that you couldnt swim back. And the ship sunk. I stayed on board as long as it was possible and tried to determine the cause why it sunk. There was indeed an evil-spirt there causing this. But I didnt feel threatened more fascinated. Never saw such one before. But it seemed to me that it was planeted there, and actress if you want so put in by whoever delivered me the answer on my question the day before. There was no more to learn in this dream and it ended.

You know, free will and predetermined future bites each other.
But analysing the dream the next day seems to confirm exactly this contradicted believe many have: You have a free will (I choosed) AND there is at least a partly predetermined future or destiny you even can know in forward. As a logic persone this answer still bites me and I can not really accept this as true! I will prove it's wrong the next oportunity I get!
Let me asure you it was a real dream that I had and not a story that I just invented. But if the answer on my question that I got and concluded based on this dream is true ..who knows such..

[edit on 7-3-2006 by g210]

[edit on 7-3-2006 by g210]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'd like to give some advice here, some new input is always nice and fresh. And also do it gradually instead of throwing it onto your plates at once

When I started there were several aspects that came to my attention to learn: Visualising, intro/restro-specting, growing awareness.

To do anything relating to energetical/esoterical/magical it is important to know how you work. Many people think they understand what they experience or know themselves better then they think they do. When you ask someone to give a description about themselves they either can't or they only list the positive qualities that they possess. Having a positive outlook is important, but people need to notice and accept their negative aspects as well. If you don't you'll be denying a part of yourself and running away from certain issues. The mind is a powerfull thing and when you neglect what is inside it you can create physical ilnesses related to a mental/emotional blockage.

Often people get hearing problems when they refuse to listen to advice. Pain in stomachs when they are having difficult issues. A lot of dutch sayings are there for a reason.

By accepting all negative aspects as well you can try to see what they are and how/when they came to be. It is important to find out why you feel negative about something and understand it. By accepting it you stopped ignoring/fighting and can start to deal with it. You can solve past issues or change the way you look at future events by getting rid or altering personality traits you would like to be different then they are now.

Let me take my past shyness for excample. I felt shy and avoided people, yet I didn't want to be that way. By ignoring this it only got worse over time untill I started to accept it. This allowed me to look into my past and find out why I became shy. The events in my youth that caused it were now seen as dumb reasons and I changed my look on it and made me understand it all clearly. Now I was no longer shy, but due to having been I never learned social skills. So I threw myself into the deep and forced myself to talk and converce. And now I'm the person I want to be in this regard. Keep in mind that this is an excample of one personality trait, there are many more that people need to work at in a similar fashion.

By doing this you'll gain greater insight into your life and who you truly are. You'll accept everything about you and when people say something negative about you you won't react aggressively towards them because you know they are right and that you're working at it. There will be a lot less emotional and personality blocks that slow down, or completely stop, energy movement within your body. This aspect is also important to understand your emotions and reactions to situations better. The reason for this is because they will be your navigational system in almost anything "paranormal". If something feels good then it's good for you, if something makes you feel bad then get the hell out of therë. It is that simple.

Clean yourself up so that you're balanced and the energies can move more fluently. This is something that regular Aura/Chakra cleansing symbolizes and it's effect on the human psyche. People talk about angels and higher selves and karmic bands doing the work for you. This is not so, you use symbolic representations of the human psyche to innitiate subconcious change within oneself.

By now you've gotten REAL insight into yourself and by doing so you also started to understand how other people behave and are like. You'll slowly gain more insight into the human psyche and sociology as a whole without even having to go to school to study it. Since you're getting rid of emotional/psychological blockages energies can flow more freely and thus you will start to experience more and more which is concidered paranormal.

When laying on your bed you will suddenly start to see beings around you that you'd normally never see, but the visuals are fleeting and rare. Usual you'll sense others near you as a gut feeling....your intuition will get more into play. Your awareness is expending gradually, but it still happens on occasions...uncontrollably. I bet most are affraid at first while others are curious as to how get it happening more often.

Those who are affraid will shut it off or push themselves to go on. Thing is...it's new and therefore it is scary. When you take your time and let your prejudice and indoctrinated ideas go you'll see how good it can be. And one stage they will catch up with people that are curious and want to learn how to experience it at will. You'll have to start from uncontrollable experience and try to "catch" them sooner and sooner. Meaning that you'll notice the experience when it is currently happening. Become more aware when it happens and try to notice it sooner and sooner during it's manifestating proces. Once you're able to notice it almost the second when it starts happening you can start to experience it more fully and figure out what it is inside you that triggers this.

Let's take visualising as an excample. I've read many book about visualising and none worked for me. At times I started to think that I couldn't visualize. From time to time I lay on my bed relaxing and listening to music. My thoughts start to wonder off and I'm relaxed. One time I noticed that I started seeing "flashes" of vivid images of what I was thinking. Not so much the entire scene/thought, but a person or feeling that corresponded with it. It was a fleeting imagery however. By re-creating the same situation of relaxing on bed with music and letting my thoughts go freely I learned how to induce images of my memory. Seeing how it worked caused me to apply the same technique to visualising on the Astral Planes and other places.

To get more aware of what you're doing and experiencing I noticed that the Vipassana Meditation technique is quite helpfull. It is a meditation that can be used in daily life 24/7.

Not going into detail because people got to figure it out themselves. What works for me doesn't have to work for you. Giving answers on silver platters isn't helpfull either. You'll have the knowledge, but you lack the experience that turns the knowledge into wisdom.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Enyalius]

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join