It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Last night I had a few projections at long last, heres what I experienced

I'd been asleep for a few hours and then I suddenly woke up with vibrations/tingley feeling all in my uper half.. mainly at the front of my head so I closed my eyes and focused until I had astral vision and I could see my cat layed on the end of our bed asleep so I focused on her and used the roll over technique. I snapped out my body and got all excited and straight away knew what I needed to do.. For the last few weeks ive not had a single OBE and ive been shuffling a deck of cards and placing one on my pc desk, so I floated across to my desk and saw the card but I was about a metre above it and my bedroom was pitch black so as much as I tried focusing on it, I just couldnt make out what card it was.. oh well

Then I woke up for some reason but still felt vibrations all around me and there was some kind of breeze blowing on me (ive had this before). So again I shut my eyes and felt myself sitting up and I snapped out. This time I floated over to my door and attempted to walk through it but as I got close to it, my head just hit it and I kind of bounced back.. (I think I might of been going too fast) so I tried again but went really slowly and this time I slipped through my door and I was stood on my landing and the light was on. I was suprised with how much better my vision was now there was light and I noticed there was a sparkly effect on certain objects now too. I decided to go into my mum and dads bedroom and see if there was anything that I could verify in there for when I wake up but I just seemed to wonder about aimlessly. I noticed that my dad was awake watching tv so I floated towards him and basicaly went through his head trying to get his attention... but I couldnt. Then I thought about trying to pop my head through there window to see if I could feel the cold and wind outside. I managed to slip my head through there window and I got the glassy taste that ive had before when doing this, but when my head was outside, I couldnt feel the cold or wind which was odd but my vision was really clear and I was staring at the end of our garden fastanated. The next thing I knew, I woke up. All in all this was a good experience expecialy when I was moving through my dads head that was really wierd. I just wish I could of seen what the card was

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
WTG Clarky! I am so glad you've had some success in your endeavors.

The card will come...keep trying. Well done.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not a single moment of real ~SLEEP~ for me last night...it was a full night of OOBE and all completely concious, so no sleep.

First off it started with the sound again......and I get out and go with it. I was blind again however. I called for and demanded sight to no avail. I could see a swirly like billowing of brown is all.....I was moving but did not see starts or anything, so I did not know where I was headed or why. I just went along....calling for vision....calling for specific destination, to no avail. I decided this was teaching me nothing beyond 'motion' and the ability to be out of body, wich I guess I have more to learn about or it would not be happening.

I decided I had done enough and chose to return to body wich happened fast as usuall.
SLAM!! and back in bed I am....I stretched and changed positions hoping to sleep....BUT NOOOOOOOO here comes the sound again and I am out again. Starting all over calling for sight and not getting it, just the brown billowing WHATEVER it is....and the motion again...like I am headed somewhere or being drawn somewhere. I go along with all this to learn about WHERE or WHAT I am actually up to.....all unanswered...... I seemed to be doing nothing but experianceing motion so again I chose to return so I could sleep.
BLAM!! I am back, and 3 hours has gone by according to my bedside clock.....hmmmmm
3 hours of billowing browness is not very enlightening......so I try to go to sleep.
BUT NOOOOOOOO here comes the sound again and I just pop out even though I would really rather sleep. This time the billowing brown clears a bit after much motion. I find myself in front of my mother. She is on some couch rocking back and forth moaning. (this is VERY normal for my mother so I am not surprised) I find myself right up in her face kinda bouncing around, astrally shouting at her "CAN YOU SEE ME? DO YOU KNOW I AM HERE? stop rocking for a few minutes and relax geez, maybe then you will realise I am here"
I was in this room with her it seemed a long time. No comunication was going on and I didnt notice anyone else in this room, just my mother on the couch.
I started to fell I was 'finished' but with what I really can't say......so I returned to my body and the sun was coming up.

I had energy as IF I had slept but I know I did not.......my son's alarm went off and I got up and made coffee. I gave my boy a ride to school.
Later this afternoon I am to go and fetch my mother from the airport...she has been visiting my Grandmother in Idaho....I wonder if she had any thoughts of me in the night last night? I wonder what couch she was on? Details of the room were unclear...................

I am having an exausted day.......I would like a nap, but this would make sleeping tonight virtuously impossible. I am just going to drink MORE coffee and trudge through the rest of this day the best I can.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Goddess-I have to tell you that sounded exhausting! I don't know if I could spend an entire night OOB!

That is weird about the brown swirling...I had a lucid dream and I could not physically wake from and the brownswirling was everywhere. I've posted of it before, and there was an oppressive force of evil around too. At least your brown nothingness wasn't negative energy.

Also, I've been near people when OOB, namely my sister who DID feel "a presence" distinctly around her, so I'd be interested to hear if your mother felt you last night! And what couch she was on!!

Keep us posted on that!!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
why none of you "astral projecters" go out and see whats in area51, would be neat

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hanky...plain and simple
WE CANT
...there are Astral GUARDS at places such as this, and they do not let you anywhere near said places.......they push you back to where you came from....They have alot of experiance doing what they do, I can't explain how powerful these beings are. Maybe someone else can???
Astral guards around ALL military and government places........around Egypt......Governments KNOW OOBE is a real thing so they employ people of this talent as guards and spys......to keep OOBE people away from places meant to be kept secret....

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
There was a chick somewhere on here ...in skunkwrks I think claiming to have been OOB and went to an underground base...saw alien baby's in jars...and two reptillian things saw her and chased her out...she went back to body and "awoke" so to speak to find them in her room...they had chased her and followed her home?

interesting....I don't believe the whole shape-shifting reptillian thing...but still interesting conceptually

so did your mother feel you ?!?!?!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Not a single moment of real ~SLEEP~ for me last night...it was a full night of OOBE and all completely concious, so no sleep.

First off it started with the sound again......and I get out and go with it. I was blind again however. I called for and demanded sight to no avail. I could see a swirly like billowing of brown is all.....I was moving but did not see starts or anything, so I did not know where I was headed or why. I just went along....calling for vision....calling for specific destination, to no avail. I decided this was teaching me nothing beyond 'motion' and the ability to be out of body, wich I guess I have more to learn about or it would not be happening.

I decided I had done enough and chose to return to body wich happened fast as usuall.
SLAM!! and back in bed I am....I stretched and changed positions hoping to sleep....BUT NOOOOOOOO here comes the sound again and I am out again. Starting all over calling for sight and not getting it, just the brown billowing WHATEVER it is....

Dont demand goddess, Sorry if I mislead you, for you are fighting yourself, ...Call for clarity...gently.....It is your OWN MIND, "FOGGING" things. It is your mind that interferes! Allow your spirit, your FREE spirit, to control the episode. At this crucial moment, you are aware!

I call it our mind, but at that moment, your mind is like a computer working on LOW CAPACITY, only necessary instruments are "running". Dont friggin think, AT ALL, ALLOW your higher power to take over.....This is instinct,,this is pure essence of life force......We are goin' back to when man became man. Yes, you are in control, but not with the mind, with the spirit...Use you insides, all you have, everything you got....And then WHOOOSH! ITS
N O T H I N G///ALL of a sudden. its nothing.

No, its not that easy, but it is that easy for YOU GODDESS..YOU earned this. Take control now..From what you posted you are right there...

Meet 'cha on the moon girl

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Has anyone actually had any verification whilst out of body yet? or possible verification? I know its not needed but its something im working on at the moment and was just wondering.. I havnt had any definate verification but a few possibles..

The first was when I was floating at the side of someone down my street and then I woke up and looked out my window only to see someone walking past my house.

The second is when I floated upto my cats face and I scared her, then when waking up she was scratching on my door wanting to get out.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by think2much[/i]

so did your mother feel you ?!?!?!

I do not want to ask her LEADING questions ya know? She has told me the night in question she spent at the hospital with my grandmother who is suffering from like ZERO blood pressure.
She tells me she was on a couch all night, sorta trying to sleep sitting up but couldnt. She says she was rocking most the night with pain.........
I asked her about dreams, she says she doesnt remember any, I ask her what was on her mind, she says "all kinds of things".....so unless SHE says I was strongly on her mind I think we got nuttin here.......

She thinks about me all the time anyway. Obsesses alot really, but I do NOT want to LEAD her to say things I would like to hear....things that would verify my account.

THANK YOU KRIS....this advise helps alot. I am trying......

The sound came to me again last night but I was able to push it away....I was able to CHOOSE SLEEP........I feel much better and rested today. I do not think I could do this every dang night.....who knows MAYBE we all do anyway??? but being concious of it is another matter......I am a woman who needs sleep.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I do not want to ask her LEADING questions ya know? (snip)She tells me she was on a couch all night, sorta trying to sleep sitting up but couldnt. She says she was rocking most the night with pain.........
(snip) but I do NOT want to LEAD her to say things I would like to hear....things that would verify my account.

Well that right there verifies it doesn't it?!?! I mean you saw her on a couch you couldn't identify where she was and she was rocking...that to me is amazing. She doesn't have to say she dreamed of you, or felt you-that right there is enough for me to see validation in that! Maybe she doesn't want to frighten you with anything she may have "felt"

My sister didn't know what/who she felt was me. She knew she had felt a presence, and told me about it, but she didn't know about my OOBE and she didn't recognize it as me.

I wasn't hostile, but the whole paranormal experience freaked her out that she "felt" *someone* or something...a presence...so I think sometimes people are scared or recluctatnt to discuss what they don't understand anyway.

But thank you for suffering me, because just to know your mom was on a couch rocking like that....thats pretty cool to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It has been quite some time since I last posted here. There are quite a few new faces active with OBEE here

First off, grats on being able to get your visuals active. To get your vision there are several methods and all relate to how conciously active you are a part of what you're doing. There is the method of trying to take off a blind fold, there is the method of thinking or saying out loud in your mind various ways of "I want to see" or "Show me..." I also seen "Clarity Now!" in this thread. It all comes down to personal preference. The idea I get from people who got a hard time "seeing" is that they are too focused on reaching said goal. When you focus too much on something you'll only push it away. Try to relax and let it all just go. Real control comes from not wanting control.

Often the "Ringing Ears" is mentioned. I still wonder about this. Some experience it as ringing, quite diverse in nature per individual. Others explain it as Big Bangs like an exhaust pipe from a Rally car which you feel vibrating through your skull. I personally never experience them and I OBEE frequently. That said, I still have occasional uncontrolled OBEE's, which are rare. I know they occur when out of nothing I hear a Plop like you hear when your ears pop open when in a plane which reaches a certain speed/altitude, followed by a constant buzz/ringing untill I get back in my body. I find it odd that it only occurs when having uncontrolled experiences.

@Think2Much.
How you go from uncontrolled to controlled OBEE is a small step to make, but a difficult one nonetheless. It means noticing when you are OBEE, then noticing it sooner and sooner. At one point you'll be able to notice an uncontrolled OBEE quite early in it's stages allowing you to observe what you go through. Once you reached that kind of awareness you can start observing it and learn/figure out how to trigger it yourself whenever you need/please.

Lucid Dreaming can be achieved intentionally. As explained above it is about becoming aware that you're a sleep. Program your mind with a certain symbol, tell it to recognize the dream as such the second that symbol appears in it. I take a selfmade sigil and put it in my mind, whenever it appears I know that I'm dreaming and from that moment I take full charge of the dream.

Lucid Dreaming is not THE way to go to the Astral, it is however A way. There are more roads that lead to Rome so no...Lucid Dreaming is not a Pre-requisite. However it is recommended often due to the fact that most people have had Lucid Dreams uncontrolled and can relate to it easier.

Finishing/resuming a dream isn't that difficult. When people wake up they automatically change position or get up and do stuff. STOP!! Keep laying in the same position and fall back to sleep. Think you want to resume it, close eyes, fall asleep again, Presto

@MMM
Lack of control is something you have when starting with it. It feels unnatural and uneasy so it'll take time getting used to it. In the beginning I had difficulty flying. I was hanging a bit above ground trying to flap my arms hehe, later I was higher in the air but when focussing to much I fell down again. It just takes time getting used to it and how to do it. Another method for excample is Meditation and I don't mean the Western Way of doing it.

Sometimes the lack of movement can also mean a balance issue in your physical life/body.

When floating/flying I just relax and think of it not as such. I just want to go somewhere and I go there as if walking up a wall into the air instead of flying. When you've been somewhere before try to visualize the area and you'll "teleport" straight to it.

@Mashup
Egyptians used cats as protectors and guides of the dead. They believed indeed to be able to see dead people and were incarnations of said people. Whatever you believe I guess

@TRG
Getting out with no sound isn't odd. I do the same and feel odd if I do hear a sound hehe.

The winds and currents don't sound familiar so can't shed any light on it.

@Mytquin
God gave you the Free Will and the "gifts" to use. It is upto you if you want to use them or not. Don't rush, everything will come when the time is right for it.

@Hankyone
Why would we want to see are51? Perhaps for you it would be interesting, but to me it holds 0 interest. But sure I went to see to indulge you. Like TRG says there are many "Astral Guards" are certain places. The ones I saw were people who learned to Remote View it seemed. But I walked by as if they didn't even see me o.O

Seems like an abandoned facility to do research concerning specific advanced paranormal qualities then it has anything to do with aliens. Well the surface anyway. I didnt see any alien babies in jars nor Reptillians. Some cabinets with documents and people conducting research, no idea for what though.

There are people who have ideas that there are reptillians, greys or whatever in the center of the planet scheming plans. Wel there aren't any there. There is nothing under the plates towards the flarey core of this planet. Now what is surrounding our planet is a whole different matter.

There are the so called greys, the Arcturians, Plaedians just to name a few. It's like a friggin' highway there at times.

Well nothing else is new and worth while to reply to so see you till next time

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I was going to make this as a new thread but I'll keep it in here..

Is it even worth trying to explain astral projection/OBEs to friends or family?

My answer without a shadow of doubt has got to be no. Ive had the odd discussion with my friends, my mum, dad/stepdad and sister about the OBEs and lucid dreams that I'm always having and Im sure they think I need to be sectioned. I'll start explaining in detail what Ive done while out of body and they look at me gone out and just start smirking and come out with the usual questions.. 'have you ever wondered if your just imagining all of this'..'I think your just dreaming thats all eh?'.. 'I think reading about it on that internet is messing with your head'.. 'I've gone to bed before and daydreamed too'.. etc... but the ignorance is just unbalievable. I dont think im even going to bother talking about it with them from now on and i'll just keep it to this forum and another that I visit. My stepdad has seen a ghost before years ago and he said he wasnt asleep and it scared the living daylights out of him so he kind of listens. My mum doesnt even want to know and just laughs at me, my sister listens but I know she thinks im barmy, my dads old house was really haunted and him and his girlfriend saw shadows constantly, heard crying from downstairs, dogs where always on guard and some other stuff so he listens to me and I think he kind of believes me.. and my friends listen but then come out with the usual comments after and usually say im just dreaming. I sometimes wish that I could transfer one of my OBEs to each one of them one night and then say to them the next day 'do you still think im imagining it?'

Of course, I dont need to proove anything to anyone apart from myself maybe a little.. but man I wish they wouldnt be so ignorant and think im crackers.. If I didnt have these experiences and someone I knew told me about them.. im sure id at least read up about it a little before passing judgement.

Ok im done and off to bed, I hope I have an OBE or lucid dream lol

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The answer is definitely "No", for the majority of family members. If they are not open to this sort of thing it is useless telling them. However for the minority of people that are, the answer is most definitely "Yes". I think it is pretty easy to distinguish which category different family members fit into. I agree with you, if someone told me about all this I would be so excited and eager to learn more about it, but then again, I belong to the minority.

On the contrary to this, I did make the decision to tell a friend (who I don't think would be open to this sort of thing) a few months ago. He has been going through a bit of a rough time lately, and I thought it would really help if he was able to realise that there is more out there than just this physical world. I was a bit hesitant but figured at worst I look like an idiot crackpot, which is not uncommon for me, but the good it might do would far outweigh this.

I basically only filled him in on lucid dreaming and thought I'll go into more depth if he shows an interesst. To my surprise he did, and although he doesn't seem to be thirsting for more information, he is actively pursuing the possibility to some extent. I'm not going to push it, the ball is in his court and it is up to him if he would like to find out more.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Longest...thread...ever. Lol, I've actually enjoyed visiting this thread from time to time and reading about people's OBE experiences, but I haven't really had anything to add to the conversation. However, a couple nights ago I may have had an OBE. I say "may" because I'm really not sure if it was an actual OBE or just a dream.

Basically, I woke up around 6 am and I was in that state where you're just on the edge of waking consciousness. For example, I imagined I had checked my alarm clock 2 or 3 times before I actually realized I hadn't and finally checked it for real. After this, I think I fell back asleep and then the next thing I know I'm sitting on the foot of my bed staring at my body. My initial thought was "Holy crap, I'm actually out!" I wasn't extremely surprised, because I already believed that OBE's were possible, but I was still surprised to some extent. Keep in mind though, this may have just been a dream anyway.

So moving on, I looked away from my body and the only thing I saw in my entire field of vision was a black background with white dots flying at me (think hyperspace travel in Star Wars or that old Windows screen saver). Also, I think that some of the dots may have been connected by lines forming shapes like molecular models and there may have been some blue dots in there as well, but I don't remember very clearly. After this I floated back over my body and went back in.

So, my main question is, does anyone know what the deal is with the white dots was? Has anyone ever experienced anything like this in an OBE? Thanks in advance for any info.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
I was going to make this as a new thread but I'll keep it in here..

Is it even worth trying to explain astral projection/OBEs to friends or family?....................................
Ok im done and off to bed, I hope I have an OBE or lucid dream lol

I blew the whole thing off as crap...Until the profound spontaneous experience occurred years ago after grandmothers passing. Like most, my first experience was spontaneous..and the chase insued for another experience...I learned thru exploration, self and other, to find that finite moment between wakefulness and sleep, the fine sheath of reality that brings an almost unobtainable volatile(sp?) moment ....

To most of the population, this is merely a dream--imagination perhaps. To us, who have had the wonderful opportunity to explore it , it is "real as real is now". You can't believe in it 100 percent until you experience it. You cant blame them for not believing...

So what Ive learned is...Enjoy and share your experiences with those who have attained it themselves or wish to...Because you are wasting your time explaining your true experience to people who feel "It was all a dream"

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
@clarky

It really depends on the type of family. Some families are more open then others. But there is a reason why there is the "vow of silence" among groups. It's not just for making sure you don't share information you shouldn't, but also to teach you the value of silence. Not everyone has to know everything, they will find out eventually during one of their lives. In your situation I wouldn't tell anyone. What they say has no impact on what you believe in. It's just an opinion they have and nothing more.

But people attract alike. Eventually you'll meet people with similar interests who you can talk with. At a job interview I've written on my CV that I studied Parapsychology and the inteviewer dropped all questions prepared and talked to me about that. You can find people with your interests at odd places, but know how far you can go. Most say that they are open, but close the second you go further then they can handle. Delicassy and finding the balance.

I'm lucky to have a very open family. My stepmother does reiki and is open to ideas, my dad studies the occult after he saw me active with it and was interested. He's learning to do OBE's, Scrying and more. My stepmother asks me for help regularly to check up on someone or clean the house up of energetic waste because reiki, the western way, is too weak and vastly misunderstood to do things properly. A friend lives other side of the country and I visit her regularly at night when she meditates. We have nice conversations when I walk into her meditation surroundings. At first we weren't sure it was real so next day always on the phone to comfirm what was said.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Rock Lobster?..............this is NOT the longest thread ever
Did you perchance peruse the ~SERPO~ thread??? This thread is not even considered a BIG thread via ATS standerds......but its coming along bit by bit

..........I see the flying dots that look like hyper-space quite a bit, and always consider/think that I am 'actually' flying through space.
When I am talking about flying through space this is EXACTLY what I am seeing.....I have never seen the star like dots connected to anything nor have they been a differant color......but YES JUST LIKE HYPER-SPACE STAR WARS STYLE.....gads....amazing how really GOOD George Lucas is to capture this experiance so fully!
I know this to BE ACTUALLY flying through space, because....I have blasted past the moon, WHOOSH....I have watched planet earth get very VERY small as it gets farther away........
I can be fresh out of body, in my room...wonder what next and KAPOW! I am rippin through space at amazing speeds..............I come back just as fast to just by wanting to.....

[edit on 4-3-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for the reply River Goddess. That's pretty amazing that you've actually seen earth and the moon whizzing by, I'll bet that was a cool feeling! I didn't really think I could have actually been flying through space because I came back to my room almost instantaneously, but from what you've described I guess that may have been the case after all. Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I've been close to numberous OBEs, but everytime I do meditation in my room, I can feel extreme negativity beside me, like some kind of astral being (probably a demon or dead person) walking around in my room preventing me from focusing truly, since it freaks the # out of me when I can hear it scream or touch me on my neck...

I came to the conclusion its also responsable for every nightmare I have had for 2 years in my life (I mean, I have nightmares EVERY night and they aren't about the same thing but always something different).

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join