It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
oh dude.........the MORE energy I put into this the less I can sleep.......................the more meditation I put toward this end, the MORE exausted I am in the norm.......seriously. Sounds like your right there with me..................
........the harder I try, and the harder I focus the more it goes farther away....its when I give up and don't care, THEN the sounds come to me unbidden.........
.....I am aware my situastion is differant than most folks in 'how' this ability came to me, but I was told the more you desire something the more you push this away from you, for your very 'desire' is subconciously claiming you do not have this 'thing' hence your strong desire for it...........and what you 'believe' you allready have is allready with you............
...so in desireing something, you are subconciously saying you do not have the thing that you wish you did..................

Yes I know this is a hard thing to grasp, and I am working on this myself.......but in the big picture it ~IS~ making sense. Nobody DESPERATLY desires something allready they have........................so in the the wanting, your acknowledgeing your lack of to the universe...............get it??

I am still working on the complete understanding of this universal FACT.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

I know exactly what you mean!!!
I try to live by this princple, but how can it not drive you nuts??? I try concentrating and saying that I already have it, but my mind butts in and says, "UHHH, no you don't!!"
I have been trying to astral travel, and have been unsuccessful, so what I really need to do is believe I can do it? How can I believe, when I haven't done it yet??
BLAH!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiliker30
.i closed my eyes to go to sleep and almost instantly i saw black..but not a kind of black as if i was looking at my eyes closed..it almost looked like it had a sand paper texture to it and i felt myself rushing forward real fast and it was very intense...i woke myself up as fast as i passed out..

YES YES YES! you just described the movement of traveling out of body....and the buzzing sound? THATS IT..................you really ARE doing this...you just need to be more concious of the event.....your allready there though.....you ARE....and yes it IS very intense when your becoming aware of it....its like, "how could I have not been aware of this? its SO WILD it makes no sense that this happens without my true knowledge..." ya know what I am saying?

Anyway YEY to me last night! I worked on keeping my mouth open and jaw lax, and low and behold here came the sounds! I had a bit of a struggle getting out and found myself not using ANY of the techniques I have read about...I was trying to 'swim' out...with a breast stroke motion....but it worked. I popped out........! This is the FIRST time I have been able to induce this on my own! The lax jaw and mouth breathing really helps to focus your relaxation!
Anyway......once again I was blind, and had to call for sight.....it came to me but in shades of black and white....there was a flashing off to my left and blackness on my right.......I lifted my arms superman style and focused on going to SEE my friend in NM.......I got to moving, and then rushing quickly.....then I stopped....in a room with a couch, a coffee table and a chair facing the couch. There was a dark haired man on the couch who promptly stood at my arrival.....I asked him who he was......and he said...."why does that matter...YOU came to me...." then he promptly got very close to me and I got the feeling he was intending to somehow sex me up Astrally......I got very mad and was saying NOOOOOO but he was saying " I know this is what you came for"....................so I pulled away and was trying to fight him off....I could FEEL him wrapped around me from behind like his leggs were wrapped around my weist......he felt like any warm solid body......I decided I really could'nt get him OFF me so I returned promptly to my body and re entered with no problems.........I was then getting the rushing sounds very strong and seemed to be leaving again so I sat up....got up and went to the kitchen for a pop. I did not want to be accosted in the Astral without my permission and partiicipation. I them burned sage in my room to cleanse the area......

I have read alot about Astral 'sex' and that it is supposed to be great and all....but this is not what I am after.....I am trying to travel and learn.....yes I KNOW I could learn about astral sex I guess but I did not really like this guy and he was pushy to the point of being some kind of rapist.......I was not going to cooperate on any levell with his wishes......On thinking about who he may have been, dead or alive, I got the thought in my head that this guy was probebly in prison physically...........I dont know why I was thinking this but I was........

ANYWAY I was able to induce this myself for a change! I think the lax jaw thing is pretty important. I am not a mouth breather persay unless my nose is stuffed up......so I guess this is a way to induce the vibration/sound.....it worked and thats cool, for this is the first time it has come to me by request. I am very pleased to be coming along so well in my experiments! Now I just have to seriously work on not being so directionally retarded.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Holy crap! That is crazy. The guy just forced himself on you. The breathing through your mouth thing sounds very helpful, and I will try that tonight!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
astral sex? that is crazy ..very very wierd...i dont think that is something i would want to try or experience lol..but anyways..thank you very much on the insight on my matter...~kiliker

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiliker30
astral sex? that is crazy ..very very wierd...i dont think that is something i would want to try or experience lol..but anyways..thank you very much on the insight on my matter...~kiliker

You should try it when you have a steady relationship. It'll spice up your sex life and it is great

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
MORE GOOD LUCK!

Last night I was out again....this time according to 'helpful hints' from Mr Monroe I took ALL jewelry off.....no rings, earings ect.....I did the mouth breathing and WAH LAH...here came the sounds just as desired!

This time I came out slowly....I am doing some excersises Mr Monroe is saying are helpfull......I hovered above my body, then turned to face myself. YIKES very disconcerting! Mr Monroe says this helps in reasuring yourself on a deep level that its all VERY real, and that you can return at ANY time.....going through the excersises is suposed to help you loose any fears you might have.....

Anyway...I looked at my self for a while, then looked at the clock. It said 1:42 am..............I then went through my bedroom wall and into the next apartment. (I live in a duplex).......I was floating down the hall and theyre dogs were going ape chit barking at me....they COULD see me.....this woke up the guy next door and he spent alot of time shushing the dogs and wondering what theyre problem was...........I was TRYING to not be in theyre place but I seemed to be moving very slowly like I was really heavey......I finally got out of there place, and it seemed to take FOREVER to move 2 more doors down. One of my best friends lives 3 doors down and I was trying to go to her place...............I managed to get in front of her place, but hung out in her carport...I could NOT seen to get inside her place....

I am attempting to get inside her place and see if I can coax her out as well so she can see what this is like, and maybe go 'flyin' with me. My goal was not attained............I just hung near her car and bumped around near her door and kitchen window......for some weird reason I could not get inside her place.........so I gave up and came back to my body...BLAM whip fast.....just the thought of my body and I go back...way faster than it took me to get a few doors down! it is immediate, the return to bodyafter desiring to do so...

I sat up and checked the clock and it was now 4:10 am....so I was correct in feeling like it took a LOOONG time to get a few doors down.....

The good stuff...is that I was getting out intentionally...and I was choosing WHERE I was going to go to......re reading the Monroe books, is helping me a LOT........
I was glad to not be accosted by odd 'other' beings last night......it was GOOD to experiment with intention toward it..

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
well i dont really have a relationship with someone who can do this lol but who knows it does sound interesting i read up on it..and awsome job goddess..so you can see now whats going on? also any pointers anyone on how to become more aware..cuz it seems everytime i have one its unexpected and suprises me .usually right before i fall asleep...and i snap out of it..how do i let go of the fear behind this..because i think that is a major reason why i wont let myself do this...i am very surprised at myself that i got as far as i did that one time coming almost out and then paniced because my heart sped up (probably because of fear)..but it was almost my first try..i have now been practicing for alil over a few months now..im only 17...i dont know but it seems odd that i would be able to do this so early in my life..anyone else do this at an early age as well?~kiliker

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Age is no requirement. Ive been doing this stuff since I was 8. Started doing it conciously at 16-17 and I'm 22 atm.

Also good job TRG for getting there. Your traveling speed will pick up in due time

Another decent book is Mastering Astral Traveling in 90 days by Robert Bruce & Mercer. It also has a cd in the back which you can use to make your own trancy sounds

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
Age is no requirement. Ive been doing this stuff since I was 8. Started doing it conciously at 16-17 and I'm 22 atm.

I too beagn early-I was about 6 and did this for a few years but then stopped. I had never really tried though, mine was more involuntary and then I just got used to it...went to bed and traveled the house quite often. I always enjoyed it.

Goddess-that is awesome! I never left my own home, so I think it is very cool to think of being OOB and going beyond what I have experienced. I tried the other night and had success, but WHAM! I hit my bidy so hard that I had one of those jerking moments and my whole body flailed so hard and I kicked one leg so hard-I thought I'd wake the entire house! My heart was beating so fast! But I loved it. :-) I LOVE that feeling.

I remember to that at trying to reach out and touch something physically, or thinking of my body, or if someone touched me physically- I would be there instantaneously -so fast it's like being sucked by a vacuum back into your body! That is the same feeling sometimes when I jerk awake like that.

I have never been on the astral plane and experienced the vivid lights, the whooshing sounds or buzzing of my body. It is funny how so many experiences can be so similar and also so many dissimilar. I have also never been disoriented or unable to see or out of control...sometimes when I hear of that I am excited to try to experience that to know for myself of what has been spoken...and sometimes I fear it.

Being able to travel slowly, bobbing and floating around my home was never scarey for me-it was relaxing and exciting and interesting...and sneaky
I liked going into a livingroom where my parents were and then evedropping on them and guests.... and then returning to wake and go in there for water or something...

those experiences didn't seem to take too long either...but then again...it could have taken an hour for all I know to do what seemed like a 5 minute spy game.

Anyway-I've enjoyed your latest experiences and appreciate you sharing them with us. I wish I knew someone IRL that could help me like that. I keep getting spiritual about it though...thinking/praying about what God/the iuniverse wants me to experience right now, etc..so we'll see...

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
WOAH!!! i had the most wierdest experience yet....ok it was around 430 today and i was layin down for a nap with my girlfriend cuz we were tired from school...so as im laying there...i daze of to sleep i woke up to my girlfriend nudging me with her arm as if she just jumped in her sleep..it made me kinda jump to..but anyways..i asked what happend..and this is prety much what she said..."you were talking to me in my head" and i sat there thinkin about it for a sec..then out of no where i get this image more like a rush out of no where that in the dream i had i was talking to her somwhere..but this all happend in a matter of seconds..could it be that i had a OOBE and met her somewhere to talk to her..it freaked her out and she came back into her body jumping followed by me? idk but wierd..wat do you think?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I've done this once before and told about my short-lived experience back towards the middle of this thread. I can't seem to do it again though, and i've tried ALOT of things. I also typed out a long post about it, but accidentally hit the Post New Topic button instead of the other and lost it all. If anyone has any tips or anything to help me, please PLEASE U2U me. Also, if you wouldn't mind like...yanking me out of my body or something sometime once or twice, I'd like that too. To get the feel for it again. I may not be able to respond to U2U's yet since I hardly post, I browse. Thanks for the help though, in advance.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think I have done it, but I am not postive. It felt like it was midway between awake and sleep. It was very strange. It seemed like i went from the concious visualizing state to some dark parking lot. I was completely conscious, and started moving about but couldn't control myself that well. I jumped (if you consider it a jump), from a building over a car where some dude was putting stuff in his trunk. I looked back at the dude, thinking he saw me, and was all nervous and paranoid, but he didn't seem to move or notice at all. All of a sudden I woke up really quick with a slight jolt and felt like I never actually went to sleep. It only lasted for a few seconds, and was totally unintentional, but it seemed pretty wierd, and was completely conscious. I have consious dreams sometimes but they never happen the second I fall asleep. Do you guys think I actually did it, or does it seem like some wierd 2 second dream?

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
sounds like somthing that would happen to me except i wouldnt get as far as seeing much...just the rushing feeling and being concious through it all..then plop! i jolt and wake up...but from what ive heard, sounds like it to me..sometimes you get startled and wake yourself up out of defense...lets wait to hear what someone else thinks
~Kiliker

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Grrr ive been trying to have one of my own for a while now but i just keep falling asleep

Any of you know any books or sites that can give me a set of really good instructions or something? Thanks

Cug

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stalemate
Grrr ive been trying to have one of my own for a while now but i just keep falling asleep

Don't try it when your sleepy.

If you tend to fall asleep get out of the bed and do it sitting down... and no the Lazyboy wont work. try your desk chair, or a good ol' fashioned wooden kitchen chair.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Barcs,

It seems to me like you've had one. You don't always have to be in the direct vicinity of your body as soon as you get out.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Wow, sounds like fun. I've tried to do it a few times in the past but always got impatient. Ah well, patience comes to those who wait for it, right?

I did have a few instances of what appeared to be non-forced OBEs (I used to have dizzy spells as a child), though I wasn't anywhere on earth when they happened. Ehh, "light people" anyone?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Last night I was having super colorfull dreams. I was enjoying my dreams and sleeping soundly......the BLAM the falling feeling woke me right up, and I realised I guess I was traveling and not really dreaming afterall.......I was not clearly concious however and the memories are vauge and dreamlike.

Makes me wonder just how many dreams ARE just dreams and how often we travel unknowingly.......for the return to the physical woke me right up.

Light beings? I've heard and read a bunch about them...they seem to be higher enlightened beings, like our guides or angels. That kind of thing. So far I have'nt encountered any concsiously and would LIKE to........I bet others can tell you more than I can.....give them a chance to see your question and I bet they answer you.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Makes me wonder just how many dreams ARE just dreams and how often we travel unknowingly.......for the return to the physical woke me right up.

I hear you there...because I had OOBE easily, and even consciously unintentionally, I have often wondered if I stopped having them...or stopped realizing it...perhaps I "sleep" through many of my OOBE now...perhaps I go to a dreaming plane instead of my physical world...

so beyond trying to wake within my dream to dream lucidly, I am currently endeavoring to wake from my dreams, while sleeping, to see if I am OOB...and enjoy that then conciously...

if that makes sense...

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm also trying that and have been for the last few months. I've had a couple of occassions in that time that I have ended up in my bedroom, but so far there have been slight variations at least to what I saw when I woke up the next morning. I am making progress however, and am sure to reach my goal in the near future.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join