It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I read your account of your first oobe. Having done this myself I know the strange reactions one can receive from telling the story of their astral travel. When you are able to meditate to a level of silence regardless of how much noise you visually see around you then you will find it easier to leave your physical host and explore the world or worlds around you. Whatever you do, don't let other peoples negative input distract you from your goal. Just because we can't prove something, doesn't mean it's not real.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I saw a few questions and am going to attempt clear answers.....

No I am not ALWAYS blind, just most of the time....when blind I am seeing nothing but a deep brown murk, no energies or shapes or forms....just this brown murk all around.

The people with music I saw looked human.....maybe passed on ones, or projecting ones, I don't know.....but they did look like humans to me...

The sound I am hearing, DOES pulsate...seemingly alot like blood rushing in my ears. There is a differance in cadence from my heartbeat and pulse however, its slower at first and gets louder as it speeds up....the faster its going the sooner it takes me out of my body......when its very slow and quiet its unlikely that I can use it as a catalyst to get out. It has to be closer and louder and faster.....fully envelopeing & overwhelming me to get me out. So it is differant than just the sound of blood pulsing in my ears.....SUBTLE, but the differance is there. I would never have been able to tell the differance without allready having the experiance with this sound that I have had.

Last night:
Laying down very sleepy, about to drift off...I heard the sound, soft and quiet and seemed far away.....I am always hopefull of an OOBE so I tried very hard to get myself closer to the sound. This seemed to push it away from me. I gave up and was again drifting off and it was there again....I did not try to get to it this time, I just was aware of it and tryed to use it to lift out. I failed....it seemes to need to be louder for me to use it as my means of transport OUT.
I ended up just going into dreamland.....rather lucid so to be aware if the sound would show itself again but it did not.....I ended up dreaming of Kitties.....riding on a fast train....and exploring the balcony of a new log cabin that had been built for me.......
No OOBE for me last night.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
you must call for clarity when you are blind...Immediately...like turning a dial up clicking each visual image up like a photograph on a computer....You have the control...Because you call attention the "physical", in the astral while doing this, you may lose the experience the first few times, but you will find it eventually works...

Had a good one 2nights ago...I blindly projected as usual...I got out and "clicked up the clarity" but for the first time I had no control over my flight, but I could see.....I slowly floated down into the earth in my driveway and could see the layer of asphalt, dirt, head first....I couldnt belive how clear the layers were...I slowly forced my flight and couldnt get to far...So I just enjoyed the ride, the lights the wind...but I couldnt gain much ground...I was in and out through out the night with the same result.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
please Kris....tell me exactly what words you are using to call for clarity????
I have tried "I will see clearly NOW' 'I DEMAND clear vision' 'allow my clear sight'.........and so far its a bust........if you would please answer in detail, when and what your saying....how you FEEL as it is working, how you can tell if its working or not...what you do for backup if it does'nt work, it would help me alot.....

Please Kris............

Thank you,

TRG

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
please Kris....tell me exactly what words you are using to call for clarity????
I have tried "I will see clearly NOW' 'I DEMAND clear vision' 'allow my clear sight'.........and so far its a bust........if you would please answer in detail, when and what your saying....how you FEEL as it is working, how you can tell if its working or not...what you do for backup if it does'nt work, it would help me alot.....

Please Kris............

Thank you,

TRG

Ok goddess,

I am usually blind when I "pop out", I used to get stuck, but not any more...I actually say in my mind "clarity now"....awareness is the key, you want the experience to be more towards controlled conciousness, than dream awareness which can be cloudy.....
I leave my body and when I get scared, I see myself as a tree grounded with roots, but able to grow...and from there I leave the tree...and I know nothing can harm me...when I get nervous...I revert to the tree.....and try again ...click click like a dial....its all perception, your perception

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

.....I ended up dreaming of Kitties.....riding on a fast train....and exploring the balcony of a new log cabin that had been built for me.......

sounds like a nice dream

i had one the other night, i flew over a village with people holding hands, then i flew over a swamp sesspool of muck. proceeded to puke uncontrollably. and also flew to the easter island head. my spirit guide took me there. he might have been from ATS, im not sure.

also whenever i attempt independant astral projection, i can only seem to hover over my body for a matter of seconds at a time.

however i do retain a resounding level of clarity while trying this, my meditations do not seem to help.

[edit on 29-12-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
also whenever i attempt independant astral projection, i can only seem to hover over my body for a matter of seconds at a time.

Me to Stu....just a couple of moments to be near my body and then WHOOSH Im going away even if I want to stay..........weird. But so dang MANY weird things about all of this it is hard to just pick ONE

Last night was good! The sound came and I lifted with it......and used advise from Kris and 'dialed up' my vision! I was so pumped about seeing clearly! I decided to fly so I tryed to take a superman like pose, and fly and sure enough, there are 2 bright white arms stuck out in front of me and the stars flying by! I decided NM was once again a good destination so I was calling to go there...and the stars left my vision and I seemed to be traveling through a dark tunnel. I could see a yellow light at the end and as I got closer I could clearly see the sciloet'e(SP?) of a mans head in front of this yellow light. He was wearing glasses....I got very excited thinking OH YEY I GET TO MEET SOMEBODY YEY........and my excited emotions took me right back to my body.

I got up and had some microwaved mashed potatos and thought about it a while.....I guess I got really excited because I was hoping MAYBE I was going to meet a guide of sorts who could help me a bit and anser some questions, but I ended up slamming back into my body really hard ( just exactlly like a falling dream I am tellin ya)............................

ANYWAY, I was able to SEE............and that is a big improvement! Thanks for the u2u tips Kris!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I had another OBE a few days ago and I was able to see fully and in colour but only for a few seconds at a time and then everything kept returning to the usuall blurred greyscale type vision. Its always hard because I know that if I try too hard to see properly I'll probably return to my body and wake up

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hello Rivergoddess!

I have just finished reading this entire thread, and quite honestly I feel like I know you now. It's really amazing, and I've always been interested in OBEs and astral projection. Reading this thread really motivated me to take it to the next level. I'm very happy for you that you have gotten such great results. I just have a couple questions for you, if you don't mind.

You had mentioned that you pretty much have mastered lucid dreaming. This is something that I've only done once in my life (that I can remember at least). Many people say this is the first step. Would you consider it a prerequisite and is the reality check method the best way to acheive it? Lately for some odd reason I can never remember my dreams. I'm not sure why, but I feel like I've been doing some crazy physically demanding, mentally twisting stuff when I do wake up.. but can't remember what! This is driving me nuts! Do you know any surefire ways to remember dreams? I do keep a log, but lately I can't even remember them at the moment I wake up.

I haven't been meditating for that long in my life, but have always been a firm believer of using your inner energies and focusing them to heal and whatnot... but i have this very distracting ringing in my ears. I went to the doctor, and now they're testing to see what it is. Hopefully it's nothing too serious. So far the best I have done is gotten my arms to go numb, but I always either fall asleep, or focus too much on the ringing. But thank you for starting this very informative thread, and good luck with your travels. Hopefully I'll see you out there someday!

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Whats the ringing ear thing? Is it like a strange whistle at the top of your head? If I lie in bed at night and concentrate a bit, it creeps up on me really badly and when I was younger I thought i was going to go mad. if i concentrate a bit more then my body sort of buzzes but obv it doesnt literally. Is this related? please help!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saviour
Whats the ringing ear thing?

Tinnitus

Hope that helps Saviour.

Sanc'.

edit: fixed link

[edit on 5-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Thanx for the link sanctum, but I dont think Ive got tinnitus. The noise isnt constant and nor is it distracting in any way. Ive not got damaged hearing either, im still a youth and I dont listen to loud music (at least I dont think its loud lol). I read in the thread that theres a ringing in your ears attributed to the projection and a body vibration with it, just thought maybe thats what it is. Any further help though would be great

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What a weird night I had last night. I had a series of OBEs where I'd relax for a few seconds and then I'd get vibrations or more like a pins and needles feeling in my head and then I'd begin to astrally sit up and try twisting out my body but I struggled like mad. On one occasion I managed it though and fell out my body and was met with complete darkness and wasn't able to see a thing, the next thing I know I started floating about my room and I could feel my walls and TV exactly like it is in the physical. Then I slowly started to spin upside down and move forward. I ended up floating through my bedroom wall and into my mum and dads room and then I hit there window, went through it and got a mouth full of glass, and was then floating about outside.. I knew I was outside because the cold hit me like a ton of bricks and I could feel the freezing wind. Then I couldn't handle it anymore so I forced myself to wake up and was thrown back into my body and woke up disappointed

I think ive almost mastered being able to stay out of body once im out but this blindness problem is so annoying. I tried the above method that Kris said and also tried saying 'please let me see!' and 'If my spirit guide is here please allow me to see!' infact I said these a good few times but nothing happened.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Whats the ringing ear thing? Is it like a strange whistle at the top of your head? If I lie in bed at night and concentrate a bit, it creeps up on me really badly and when I was younger I thought i was going to go mad. if i concentrate a bit more then my body sort of buzzes but obv it doesnt literally. Is this related? please help!

Doubt that you have tinnatus, but I'm pretty sure I do. For me the ringing is constant. It is always there, and if it's quiet enough I hear it. It sounds like a mix of 2 things. 1 is a high pitched constant beeping sound, and the other is a pulsating beep that sounds exactly like crickets chirping. And not just one cricket. It's like I'm in the middle of the woods on a summer night. I'm taking Ginko Biloba right now because the doctor said that could help until they find out exactly what it is. I also started taking melatonin as recommended in this thread.

Ironically, I had a lucid (or maybe near lucid) dream last night (less than a day after posting that I've only done it once LOL). The reality check really works. I don't remember a single dream the whole night, until after my alarm woke me up and then I hit snooze for 30 minutes. Basically this dream seemed incredibly real, and it was definately conscious. Oddly enough it was about 9/11, and started with everyone running away from the city. When I got back I realized that 9/11 already happened, but thought we were really re-living it. I started looking around, doing time checks, and making sure there was nothing unusual. It actually took a while. Then I picked up a newspaper, and looked at the date. 9/11/00. It had the wrong year. It should have been 01. I then realized it was a dream. I still wasn't really able to change the scene or anything, but that's probably because I didn't really want to. I wanted to head back to NYC before building 7 collapsed. But anyways it seemed like a long dream even though it was only 30 minutes. I was fully concious and could do whatever I want, but still couldn't control everything. It was awesome though.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Is there any possibility of someone who is experienced in such matters to be a guide for me? I have been practicing and training myself for some time now. I think I just need a little help the first time so that I know what to expect. I'm so close, I can just tell. Please U2U if you are a willing guide for me.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I've had many OBE's and I know the frustration with not being able to see and what I've found is to keep it as simple as possible... what I say is something similar to:

Clarity Please

It works like a charm...

Hope this helps

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saviour

I dont think its related......I hear a high ringing and this is just my ability to HEAR electricity running through wires.....the more quiet you are the louder it seems. Check out threads on S.L.I.D.E.R.S...I've tagged the threads so you can find them easy now
...I for get the EXACT terminolodgy there but S.L.I.D.E.R.S stands for ' street light (sumpin sumpin)electric reciever (sumpin) lol @ me I cant remember the term right now....but being partially a slider person will cause you to hear electricity to an annoying levell, so check that out!
The sound I am trying to describe is a loud WHOOSHING as if you stick your head out the window of a car going about 80 miles per hour. A rushing WIND sound. The ringing your talking about could very well be asscociated with having some tendencies toward you being a 'slider' person. Read the links and see what you think, it might be just exactly what your hearing.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
please stop this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this has gone far enough.....this is lame and there is no point to this and it's really getting on my nerves so start with a different subject cuz obes ain't all that
just please quite this post and get on with your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by junkeroo
please stop this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this has gone far enough.....this is lame and there is no point to this and it's really getting on my nerves so start with a different subject cuz obes ain't all that

The subject of this post is Out of Body Experiences, and unfortunately that cannot be changed. If you wish to start with a different subject I suggest you make a new thread, in which you can discuss whichever subject you wish. I assure you that it will be unlikely that someone will post in your thread asking you to change the subject of it.

Live, and let live.

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
My first out of body experience was when I was 13 and I "woke up" floating above myself. I had 2 reactions.
1 - What is happening!?
2 - This is normal and I have done this before.
Subsequently I jumped back in as fear took over.
I am now 35 and have done as many other people have tried, and studied the subject while trying at different periods to do it again.
In that time I could not induce an oobe from meditation. I get to the vibration stage ect and that is as far as I can go.
But as I did the 1st time, one night I did have another conscious projection. And it happened in the same way, as in I awoke and there I was. This time however I believe I was on the Astral Plane.
Guys you have to keep trying. You have to visit. Life will never be the same again once you get there.
The colours are so vivid and clean. Everything is brighter and has a crystal like glow. It makes this world look dirty and dull. Imagine the brightest and most spectacular sunset and apply the colours to the landscape and increase the intensity.
I was in an area of undulating hills with sparsely scattered majestic trees with large trunks that supported an umbrella shape canopy. I was able to glide at will around the landscape and inspect the beauty whilst feeling a gentle breeze as I moved. The grasses and leaves of the trees also had this pure cyrstal coated look to them. It is soo hard to describe. I did not see any other beings whilst I was there.
All to soon it was over.
Now I have found this site and I want to go back.

mod edit: do not circumvent the censors

[edit on 8-1-2006 by sanctum]

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join