It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

P. S: this isn't real fear, it's just my question of how to deal with it next time, why should it come to me and disturb me, how to not let it come? I don't want to let it near for fear, I want it far so I could concentrate on me not on it!!!! Why should I concentrate on it? Maeby I have to make peace with the idea, so that I could move forward. But this is my processing: it seems I have this level to pass now, I need to be more powerful than this thing. I don't see it more powerful than me(it felt like it was measuring itself with me and I was just still and aware of myself)....so it was 1-1 at that point. I know that thing is a plain NOTHING to my heart, but it seems I have to DEMONSTRATE myself my power of casting it away. I need to explore the power of my mind, that's the purpose I guess-level for improvement.... No?
And I really am strong, I felt invincible, but there was that element of surprise! I even feel stronger now that I know it can't hurt me, it would have done it if it could!!! So I am so proud of myself, simply because I know that no matter how much it can scare me, it cannot have me and I do feel even more special because I felt all that evil wasn't as rich as I am in my heart! That's were all the power comes from-from being grateful to God and serve Him... and serve Him WELL

edit on 25-9-2015 by thepowerisinyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
a reply to: Hombre

I just had, like a week ago my first OBE experience and it was awesome feeling. I was in my room and looking at my body. Then when I tried to go out the room I just slammed right at the door. Then I am thinking OK, that is unexpected, it was even funny for me. Because before OBE I had two lucid dreams in unknown location where I could fly all over the place...Anyway then I tried to go out of the window and again - just slammed in it, haha

Than in OBE I am thinking to myself. What know? And when I though that, some black circle-ish being emerged out of the ceiling. And I didn't feel any bad or good vibes from it. It was just trying to come near me or smth, because when I "stepped" away, it just flew right towards me again until it was right at my face. And It was unpleasant for me - I was not sure what it wants. So I said to it in the mind. Go away or something along those lines. And it just went back from where it came, to the ceiling.

After that I looked very closely at the spot from where it emerged and disappeared and it looked very weird. Like some portal or something. It was a circle of blueish grass or somthing along those lines. And after that I blacked out and do not remember anything

I was very happy that this finally happened to me and I hope there will be many more OBEs to come!

Waaaaw. Nice obe, except for that visit... Please say more about your success after the initial one... I wanna know all, how is it like, what more did you see and feel?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou
Forget it, you cannot know when or if that time comes. So don't worry about it and let it go. That is the best way.

If you want to continue exploring the occult. Meditate and cleanse your mind of any concepts about strength, weakness, attraction...drop all that. Be still within and without. because every thought counts and each has its own energy and with strong concentration it only gets more powerful and with it a wider area of effect.
So for me the easiest process is to just focus on the breath or I find some mantra like AUM on youtube and let the thoughts flow through me (don't be the thinker and follow the thought process!) until I get to the silence.

Maybe when you were meditating and you had such an experience due to your ego thinking it is powerful. And some entity took that as a challenge
Or it could even be that you have some repressed emotions inside you. I discovered a lot of that in me and still do, it is an never ending process

Also I am pretty sure that OBE can be dangerous and that there are powerful entities in existence which can probably do things I cannot imagine. That place is just like our universe just probably bigger. But with innocent curiosity and pure intentions you should not have to meet them and even if you do, everything should be fine if you don't offend them.

But I am not an expert in this area and I am talking based on my intuition from your writing and a few experiences...so maybe I am wrong. But in any case if you decide to meditate don't think about that event. It is in the past, what is done is done. This I am sure of.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You are right, I should not concentrate on that, but I simply cannot accept been taken off guard! I don't wanna expose myself to OBE or anything supernatural, I just wanna have my privacy respected....In my home and in my mind!!!!! So, yes I should not think about it, but I feel frustrated about the uninvited!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
thanks for the comment!

well I had a lot experiences since then and have learned to induce OBE almost every time now if I wake up to soon and half a sleep...but I have a lot more to work on. Because all my experiences are very short. Probably because I have weak concentration cuz I get all hyped up when in astral world hehe It is amazing, you are totally free and can do whatever you desire.

Everything you think while in that state will or can happen immediately if your thought have strong intent. So it is a mix of fantasy and real word at least this is my experience and that is way there is a lot of doubt to realness of this phenomenon. But I think that if you want to get real deal experience you have to get total control of your mind so that imagination or subconsciousness does not intervene. And in case it does than you get to lucid dream or a normal dream. I get the filling that concentration is the key. I think that dreams are just our messed up mental states and when you start to filter thoughts with meditation this is just a natural progress. So in a way we are all astral travellers but because of no mental control we are left to our imagination or fears or other strong impressions in us.

But in any case it is mind blowing and it can change you a lot. The most important thing is that you get validation that there is a part of you which is not the body or the brains which for me as a spiritual enthusiast and a devotee was a very big step

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Having peace.... Yeah. I shall? Praying is always the answer. So, let it come, I shall have protection, like always. Yeah, trust God and the hurricane can come!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I can't imagine what a change it must be... Happy for you that you did the "impossible". I want a normal life, but if it would happen all of a sudden it would be because I've reached my phocus, but I am not keen for changing my way of living, I'll have enough time to fly when I'll die
of course, it is amazing to do it now, but I prefer being normal now
)))

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Anyway, you made me realize more how incredible are our abilities!!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

heheh yes I understand what you mean.

Sorry but you get almost no say in that, other than to try think and live positively in order to avoid such conflicts. Your home or your mind? If you put yourself in the shoes of the entity. His places is everywhere and all minds are just minds. Maybe they even feed of some negative or good vibes as some are saying. But they probably don't care specifically about you until you give em some reason to care. So I would recommend to not bother and try to focus and filter it out to get further down this path.

I wish you good lack to all your endeavours whatever they may be!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepowerisinyou

Having peace.... Yeah. I shall? Praying is always the answer. So, let it come, I shall have protection, like always. Yeah, trust God and the hurricane can come!

My question is: do you believe in God, or..Church?
Different things, if you ask me, sir/ma'am.
Church is what skews peoples thoughts about THEIR freedom of choice.
Btw, I am agnostic, safest agreement to God presence.

Now - about aquarium - look, this is not God, that runs aquariums....i believe, that God is ALL.
God is ambivalent.

Something else runs US here, ok?
And even this...thing is below God.
Still - it runs our aquarium(so we have- hat men, shadow people, etc etc).
Sorry for my english..
edit on 25-9-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Thank you, yes I'm not giving it any more any importance, was just an experience, the world doesn't stop to that. As to my endeavours, like everybody's: keeping the good coming!
All the best, you made my day more beautiful at work!
so thanks!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xoenneox

Hi. I believe in God. If you wanna find God in church, you find Him. If you wanna find God at the museum, you do.The Church is not bad as long as it doesn't interfere with my relationship with God, it actually makes it more beautiful for me.God gives freedom of choice,so if I follow God I am on the right track. I am not going to attack the Church
)))))

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It seems to me you don't like it that God allowed evil as well. Eve's mistake, sorry, but I guess we need to know the evil in order to appreciate the good. You should love God, He really is going to show you His reasons, learn to trust Him. Be happy. Don't stay agnostic

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Did you had many bad experiences???

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Did you had many bad experiences???

No, every nightmare I experienced was made by my brain, I assume...
But, whole rest of real-life experience is a horror.
I mean - real life - I am cursed, and still, I am not linking it too OOBE, lucid dreams, nor sleep paralysis.
My bad luck is REAL.
Totally.
Ok, I out off this discussion, languague barrer, I think...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I don't believe in bad luck, just in an ammount of luck, which you can grow or not! You can be luckier than someone else, or smarter or... Stay positive, it is a hard life, I don't even know how hard, but don't let it dictate you your mood, you can laugh at this life, attitude is everything, you choose your reality, you can find happiness, you just don't give it to yourself. And on my opinion, the best confort in the world is God and a special person you chose by your side. Do you have a special person, a soulmate? If not, you should be happy starting to search. All the best, sincerly!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Do you have a special person, a soulmate?

No, I do not want to involve anyone into my fate...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Is there many people on this thread from the UK? I wish we could meet up some time and have a good conversation about our experiences and share our thoughts on the subject and other paranormal related subjects. None of my friends are into this kind of stuff or know that I go on here but im sure if they had OBE's then theyd be on here just like me looking for answers. It seems a shame to go through life only able to share experiences online.

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join