It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PlayeR87

That's sad. I hope she had a OBE and decided to never come back~

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

the same thind happened to me, i heard twhat sounded like pressure building or "wind" and felt a pulsating sensation throughout my body, but then i guess i got scared and woke up ;(

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kaidec

kaidec being as you won`t place your question out for all of us to help .please feel free to e-mail me and i will try to answer it for you [email protected]

i have been doing this for many years both dreaming and oobe

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I've had a some dances with the out of body me a few times. Afterlife is real for sure.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I bought myself an A3 pad, some good quality coloured pencils and some sketching pencils and when I get a bit of time Im going to have a go at drawing some of my experiences.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Clarky

great idea clarky as remembrance is the key to all of this , done in pictures or words either way will help . the forum moderators here are deciding to move parts of this set of posts and i wish they would not as every aspect of these posts are connected to one another . dreaming or lucid dreaming as some call it are a part of the teachings of how to do oobe`s -remembrance -is the key . if you can dream and learn how to control the dream and use the dream at your beck and call you can begin to do oobe`s.when wide awake.
the key to an oobe is to train your body and mind and soul or astral body how you get out of the body to [dream travel ] DREAMING. --JUST LEARN TO REMEMBER HOW YOU GOT OUT AND HOW YOU GOT BACK IN .if you learn how to do this when asleep then you will learn how to do it instantly when you are AWAKE. once you learn the dream time and take it into the waken state there is no difference in reality it is all the same.
as my one native teacher told me once i had progressed far enough into the aspects of DREAMING or DREAM TIME she told me to quote JUST DO IT . it took me several months to be able to put it all together as to what she told me to do .after i had done it oobe i wrote it here for you all THE MISSING KEYS OF MY FRIENDS DAUGHTER. see above as how i learned to put it all together.
DREAM TIME or OOBE TIME are one in the same thing ..1-sleeping 2-awaken . in either TIME the greatest of keys is THOUGHT for this is the speed at which you move in either TIME, and what is THOUGHT -electrical internal energy which is self generated.,have you ever seen the way that the scientists show how the mind works in pictures ,it is a giant power grid contained within us.FOR THOSE BROUGHT UP IN THE BIBLE IT IS STATED -i am the way ,i am the truth , i am the light . different aspect on this or the truth behind the words.
in either case when you dream or oobe you move through time space distance instantly as none of these exist in the way that we were taught and told that they are ,they are not barriers. in either time how you travel or move through it ,it is all the same .you see in the dream you see in the oobe ,you move through the dream you move through the oobe , you hear in the dream you hear in the oobe ,- but in either case you can travel wherever you CHOSE TO GO [space]or WHENEVER YOU chose .[time] ,and distance does not exist as you think it and you are there instantly or within a few milliseconds.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

grats. i remember when i was young i had the same type of event, and actually it went down a lot like yours. i rented a book on astral travel and read like 5 pages of the introduction. the instructions to get there were "when you fall asleep, want to go there", it sounded too easy but it worked! like you i first saw myself from above then boom out to space! but silly me i got scared and turned back.

There were other times too but they were acccidental during dreams, but i guess that route aint my cup of tea.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Velcrohead

This is only your opinion and everyone is entitled to it, but if you could only experience an actual astral projection. If you could, you would have no doubts about the difference between that and a lucid dream, or even if there was an afterlife. Have you tried astral projection? Before you dismiss as a product of the brain, you should at least try it out for yourself. Unfortunately, you most likely won't succeed on the first try and will dismiss it anyways...

I know this is a topic for giving tips on astral projection, but I just wanna say how important it is for everyone on earth to experience this. Were going down a road that relies too much on technology without any spirituality at all. Astral projection and the astral plane is more than just flying and having fun. It can answer our question about our existence on earth, our purpose on this physical world. We, can visit loved ones that passed away, access the akashic records and see our past lives. It can benefit it so much, but if we don't wake up and get away from our materialistic lives, we'll never reach our full potential. I recommend those who are interested in this to read "Matrix V". It's about a really experienced astral traveler, and he talks about everything from influences from ETs, reincarnation, the afterlife, and so much more informative things.

As for the OP, I know she's passed onto the higher heavenly planes in the astral world, or maybe she reincarnated already. Wherever she is, she has done an incredible job sharing her experience and helping those interested in astral projection. Bless you TheRiverGoddess.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by picratus

So, you have done obe a lot of times ? How old were you the first time? and how it happened ?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Time to update my experiences with this subject.

Its not that i have tried to do obe's. im doing the silva's method to remember a dreams, many weeks, as many times as i can.

Im in a kind of break through, not sure in which way.

Lately i have got many dreams, and also few of vibrational stages, which are happening mostly
arround eyes, which is sometime unpleasable experience.
As if someone is Doing very high pressure with the fingers arround the eye bones and lower forehead.

Few weeks ago i felt some unsen presence, feling that it has walked out of my bedroom, the door at that time was open.

Few days after that iv experienced another vibrational thing. again there was something unseen there, this time i was lying in my bed in the position similar to the freefall. .google images freefall
Then i started feeling someone behind me, and strong vibrations started at the hearth area and lower vibration at the back side of shoulders. as if someone touching me at that positions.
At the same time i had got memories of crying child (me ?) from the past and a feeling of familiarity with this presence.

Few weeks later Then i have got another vibrational experience and me sucessfully getting into some very gray area, i had a feeling that this is my room but the surrounding was kind of disorted, like im in a cave with spike formations.
My head was strangely bound to my shoulders as i couldnt move it.this experience lasted few seconds.

2~3 days ago i managed to stand up, this time again i couldnt move my head, so i walked arround my bed to take look at the digital clock which was on the oposite side.
Then i was back into my bed. still feeling the vibrations. iv tried to sleep again, but the vibrations started again.
and now i dont know if all this was real or not because it felt very real.
as i have tried to fall asleep few times then got awaken by the vibrations and scarry feeling which i ignored.

it was like in the movies where you think that you are awake, just to be awaken, and see that you are still sleeping and just to be awaken that you were still in bed !!!

People has started to act strangely, aggressively sometime.
Oh yes, and somehow the reality has changed too.
Now is kind of "normalized?" or at least different than earlier.
And 1+1 on an calculator (which i was playing arround few days ago) doesnt let me make 3 anymore, its now only 2. (ok i had to press = two times to get that result) but now its not possibile.

This morning i had vibrations and dreams.

edit on 17/5/2013 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/5/2013 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
has anyone got experience with an chaos realm ? (im not sure how to describe this)
its where some of your thoughts become reality. and past time memories are attacking you in the way that
the real people start acting from this memories ?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
ok this morning/yesterday evening i have had some kind of experience.
while trying the music induced oobe i was lying in my bed.
then have opened my eyes, im not sure if my real eyes were open or if it was the 3rd eye sight (whatever).
i saw the ceiling, and 3 walls, (the same picture when i look from the bed).
but there was something different than beeing awake. i could move and my body has fallen down to the floor.
but only the upper part !
still seeing the picture of the ceiling/wall (which were not moving) i felt that my body is down. i could move it blindly
to the door, using my hands as legs.
then i opened the door and then, few seconds later i got awake.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
All of these experiences are very interesting.

I've always been interested in out of body experiences and whatnot. From my understanding, sleep paralysis is the transition to an out of body experience. I have experienced sleep paralysis twice from waking up in the middle of the night. Recently, I've compiled a guide to consciously induce sleep paralysis without having to fall asleep and wake up in the middle of the night. I have gotten very close to full sleep paralysis with this method, and a few friends I have tried it on have actually gotten to the paralysis stage on their first tries!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I attempt to OBE/Astrally Project EVERY morning between 06:30 & 07:30 - Some one come yank me out too, please..?

I've had interesting results and actually thought that I was going to die before because of an immense rush through my body and my heart racing beyond what I thought it could do. I've woken up to a purple room before and felt very "whispy". I've seen clearly in a totally dark room, with blackout blinds, in the purest non-illuminating white whilst having the feeling of electricity passing through my body (most memorably my tounge, hands & feet).

I think I keep popping out whilst my girlfriend lays next to me but I'm not conscious of it - she just wakes me up because she can hear something, my astral body, bimbling about across the room bumping into things and rustling around. I get sleep paralysis and it takes her quite a while to get any sort of reaction from me - I can hear her but I can do sweet F A to respond.

If OOBE's are indeed real I would request someone show me just once! There after - having been shown it is real - I will continue on my own... I just request to be shown that it is indeed real and that I'm not wasting my time every day. Either PM me or reply on here if my "yanker" needs any sort of directions. I will be only too happy to supply you.

~ CrzayFool

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by crzayfool

Don't give up, my friend. As soon as I reach 20 posts I'm going to start a thread with some instructions to induce sleep paralysis. Hopefully that will help you have an out of body experience. So please look out for my thread soon!

And actually, last night I had a dream that I was able to get out of my body. But maybe it wasn't a dream. I was also able to see in the dark perfectly clear. "In the purest non-illuminating white" is a good way to describe it.
edit on 19-6-2013 by evannf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have yet to exit and enter my body conciously. I have dreams every night that are so real though and are constantly becoming stronger. Anyway, what I want to bring up is that while attempting to leave my body, I have noticed a feeling I used to get as a child. Does anyone else get a heavy feeling on your chest with a metallic taste in their mouth? I remember playing with this feeling as a child after experiencing it while trying to conciously exit now.
edit on 20-6-2013 by SecretsOfMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2013 by SecretsOfMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretsOfMe

Yep! That's part of the process, though I've never noticed a metallic taste in my mouth. But from my studies it seems everyone's experience is a little bit different

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by evannf

Don't give up, my friend. As soon as I reach 20 posts I'm going to start a thread with some instructions to induce sleep paralysis. Hopefully that will help you have an out of body experience. So please look out for my thread soon!

And actually, last night I had a dream that I was able to get out of my body. But maybe it wasn't a dream. I was also able to see in the dark perfectly clear. "In the purest non-illuminating white" is a good way to describe it.
edit on 19-6-2013 by evannf because: (no reason given)

I will continue - always will, even just for a bit of fun and alone time.

I'll keep an eye out for your thread - I can add a very interesting article on sleep paralysis that I wrote a while back... I can explain it fully (even though I've had it like twice in my life).

I too am working on a thread at the moment titled 'If Astral Projection is real then how come..?'

I see the OP passed away - WOW!

~ CrzayFool

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The OP passed away!? That's crazy! This thread is nearly ten years old now...

I'm interested in reading your article and the thread you want to start! Please post them!

Have you read this thread yet?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's a very interesting video with Dr. Michael Newton on the fifth page.
edit on 22-6-2013 by evannf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by evannf

I'll get them up as and when I can. I'll check that vid out in a mo - thanks!

It's taking me quite a while to complete my Astral Projection thread because the damn thing just keeps growing every time I think I'm nearly finished.

~ CrzayFool.

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join