It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Blessed be,
Cats can see into the Astral Plane and interact with beings in this Plane. My cat does this with me also and it is quite fun. I actually rely on my cat to "warn" me if someone is coming to me Astrally ( trust your cats instincts, they will warn you if something is amiss ).

Namasté

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would like to share my most recent experience with you after reading this thread (made me sign up)! Please read my email I sent to my friend who has had similar experiences. I cannot induce this but it happens without warning for me. I would love your feed back on my email and please feel free to contact me on this subject. This was the more pleasant of my experiences I have had since childhood. (please note I have ** out the swear word used)

Hi L

Hope your well?

All as well as can be expected here and had my last lecture today. Thanks for your texts on Eurovision!! It was quite tame this year apart from my forfeits!. Just thought I would tell you about my latest dream episode not had one since the major one last year.

Anyway, I will describe it as best as I can.....

I was lying in bed awake at approx 4am on my right side, facing the cupboard with my eyes open and thought my alarm has not gone off yet so I closed my eyes and was instantly attacked by this thing (probably the same one as before). There was no noise from it this time no voices but was what can only be described as trying to open my the left hand side of my forehead with some considerable force.

I obviously went into fear mode at first but then said right you f****r, reached to grab it and had held of this scrawley boney fingered arm (not human and also could not see any face). It slipped away from me and moved over me to my right and onto the floor which was when I sat up and leant out of bed leaning forward to get hold of it and suddenly there was this amazing deafining metallic sounding wind which was constant (it was not hot or warm). I could see everything, every moleceul racing past at incredible speeds, I could see through everything and see everything, the flat, the street space absolutely everything it was absolutely an amazing sight I stood there looking around for what seemed ages.

I then saw this thing turn to this ball of energy/dim light and disappear going through the floors below and into space. I then turned around and saw myself in bed and I was absolutley gob smacked.

At that point I came round in bed and was obviously scared but was in wow mode (as you never know when your physically awake or still in this state when this happens).

Had to say I will definately do that again, but on reading about astral projection they say you can bring these entitys back with you or leave the door open to them.

You told me you had astral projected once... what was it like for you?

Lots of love
O

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by noisette

noisette you seem to have run into something that is quite nasty.earlier on i posted here as picratus a section concerning how to make and use what is known as the dreamers staff or the weapon of the dream warriors.i tried to get your email off of here and they won`t let us sent any so called personal messages to help you ,find this one item and read it well.i was trained by the north american natives in these subjects.if you can`t find it please email at [[email protected] and i will sent you all the information you will need on how to craft of make it and also how to use it in the dream time this should stop it once you learn how to use it in the dream time.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by picratus

Hi Pic the wizard

I have emailed you, I will put more in depth over the weekend as have some company parties to attend

Thanks and look forward to your insight

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I had an OBE the other night, almost every lucid dream and OBE I have now involves me experiencing the silver cord, the first time I saw and felt it was without reading about it which really strengthens my beliefs. I had an OBE the other night and was speaking to this kid aged about 12 and he seemed really knowledgeable. I kept repeating to him that I was asleep and from earth and this chord was attached to my sleeping body. At first he looked puzzled but then he said 'yes I know we call it siris its the 4th dimension' I looked at the sky and there was things shooting across it and I could see galaxys and kind of felt what was happening in each of them and really wanted to go there. I looked at my cord and noticed there was a connection point with a little label (experienced this a couple of times) and said 'I want to go up there but this is preventing me, why?' he reached out and grabbed my cord and I nearly brought myself back with fear but I managed to stay with it and he disconnected it and dropped it to the floor and said 'you can go up there if you really want to'. then I awoke.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Clarky

clarky what you see in the dream time or oobe time is not the same as in the waken state .the sliver cord is not to be broken nor is it allowed to be touched ,anytime you that that something touches that cord head back immediately . you say that you have seen the cord then reach around and touch it yourself. this cord is what joins the physical self to the spiritual self it has to remain joined.when it is time for you to get all the way out there you will be granted access to all of the realms or as you say the galaxy`s that you were shown.
go back in this post and reread about the tonal and nagual in one of my posts,tonal is the world as we know it ,the nagual is the spiritual side of ourselves . the tonal does not want to surrender the reins of power to the nagual as all of the spiritual self goes against what we were all taught was real from day 1.
take your time and be patient as it will all begin soon enough for you .everything that you were shown is about to become very real to you ,get ready you are in for a treat that few people experience.
good luck.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I do believe the experience of the OP was real, I would personally recommend *not* leaving your body. I have a fondness for wanting to remain in my body, and I wouldn't doubt a 'mystery being' wouldn't attempt to steal my body. Sound silly? well if you are open minded about one thing, I do hope you are open minded enough to accept the real possibility that you are setting yourself up to be possessed.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here's a recent experience of mine, one of two although both were assisted. I don't seem able to do these on my own.

Tuesday 10.00pm - Went to bed and put a music CD on, fell asleep shortly after CD ended. Awoke at some point to find myself in the bathroom looking at my reflection. My face was morphing into someone else, my teeth were getting bigger, and one of my front teeth was stained red. This was clearly a dream.

What happened next in no way felt like a dream, in fact I would compare this to my one and only conciously remembered out of body experience 10 years ago. The only way to decribe an OOBE is to say that it is no different to waking reality, except that your body is back in bed.

The face morphing was a little scary, but before this could develop I found my self outside the bathroom door floating, and heading at speed towards the far wall. The actual impact was gentle, but I was pressed against the wall for a few seconds before floating back to the door. There I hovered, and I looked down to the bottom of the staircase and could see a small girl, about 4 foot tall, wearing a blue gothic dress looking back up at me. Everything was blurred in her direction, like looking through rippled, frosted glass. I got the impression that she was directing my movements, like I was a puppet on a string. The purpose of dragging me around in my out of body state seemed to be to wake me up, and to know that she was the one who was in charge. Once I realised this I was back in my body fully awake.

I can't remember what I was thinking at this point - I must have been in shock about the OOBE, but I don't recall what I was thinking. I just remember staring up at the ceiling and seeing patterns like sunlight reflecting off water. If I focused on the rippling patterns I would see 1000s of stars, like looking at the Milky Way through a telescope.

I have retained this ability even now, a month later. It is as if a portal to another dimension is opening up in my room. The patterns seem to be external, because if I put my hands in front of my face the patterns disappear, and if I peek through my hands I can see them again through the gap.

Back to the experience, and I had a thumping heartbeat every time I moved, and there was a feeling of glass bottles rolling about to my right. I started to panic as I was falling into paralysis, but I pulled myself together and shook it off. Right after that began an incredible vision, throughout which I was fully awake, and I could open my eyes at will and look around my room, before closing them and continuing. It seemed to go on for so long that my only worry was that I had to get up in the morning for work. All through the vision I had no paralysis, my heart rate was high, and the OEVs on the ceiling continued.

The vision started in a corner of a field surrounded by trees. I was flying or floating, and I was looking at incredibly bright, vivid yellow flowers. The trees and grass were a brilliant green, shining like emeralds, and when I looked up I saw that the trees had bright yellow hanging flowers. I remember thinking to myself, "My God, Huxley was right!". The colours were incredible.

Bear in mind that all of this was happening as if it were real life.

From the field I found myself getting into a fast sports car, maybe a BMW, and driving around at speed. I loved the feeling of power, and I was going to hit the road and put my foot down. I took a wrong turning, however, and ended up going down a narrow country lane with walls either side. It looked like English countryside, very picturesque, and slowly I made my way to a village. I drove through it, and at the other side was a quarry with the village built around its circumference. At the lower level of the quarry were soldiers in a grey uniform going to and from the entrance.

My memories of events are a bit fragmented from here - I wanted to get up and write things down, but didn't want to disturb what I was seeing. So next I remember I was a boy of about 18 living in one of the houses around the mine. I looked into a mirror a few times and I looked like the person I saw in the bathroom earlier. I was living someone else's life.

I thought that I was in the 22nd century for some reason. I tried to explain to the boy's mother that I was actually in a dream in the 21st century, and that I was asleep in bed 90 years in the past. I wasn't believed, although I remember an old man in a chair who was addressing me as if I was telling the truth.

cont.

edit on 18-12-2011 by akkad because: sp

edit on 18-12-2011 by akkad because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2011 by akkad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by akkad

I remember someone hostile in my way at some point. I knew I was dreaming and just wished him away, but later I ran into someone more sinister, who when I tried to get rid of him just stood there with a smirk, and he said, "Well actually, this is my dream too, and I'm not going anywhere!"

I think that at the beginning of the house episode I thought I was invisble, but as people recognised and spoke to me I became more solid, and just became one of the family. My little brother explained some of what was going on - the "Bankers" had "won" and were in control. They owned everything and everyone, including the mine and the house we lived in. We were privileged because we ran the mine, but we could easily lose favour.

The name of the group in control had a name I forget, but is was pesudo-Egyptian. The emblem or symbol was posted behind small wooden shutters througout the house. The town I thought was Koln, but everyone spoke English. The mother I thought was called Mama.

I can't now say how much of this life I lived, I just remember the end. We had upset the authorities and my entire family was lined up in front of a firing squad and shot. I escaped and fought back, and the last I remember I was using the weapon of the soldier I had just shot to go after the next one.

I was thinking that this would be a good idea for a video game, and at this point events seemed like a normal dream. I fell asleep shortly after, and the vision ended.

I was speculating recently that the controller, the gothic girl, was trying to show me that I can do these things on my own. I have being trying to achieve out of body states recently. I'm struggling otherwise to get the point of any of what happened.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Can you or anyone else describe unseen objects in other locations that you have not been to?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AgnosticWarrior

yes some of us can see objects that are either hidden or unseen.i can do this even when i am awake it was a part of my teachings.it is called sight beyond sight.or the ability to see through time and space .there is a posting on this sight about oobe by me on this subject.please go through all of this post slowly and you will come across it .

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by picratus

This is really interesting, I've always wanted to do that. I swear if I could do this on command and accurately see things unknown to me I would probably be the ruler of some nation right now, possibly the world lol.

Why only some people?
And... so you're telling me you could see what other people are doing?
do you know what page it's on? It's over 100 pages it would take a long time to go through all that.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Could someone die from this experience? Or be stuck in the astral plane? If not then I would be more than willing to give this a try. I dream almost every night so I wonder if it has happened to me before, I have no knowledge on this or how it works so I would not know most likely.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No I am not a remote viewer....and I can't speak for anyone but myself......when I am 'out' I see things I am positive are invisible to the 3d world

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last night I went to bed way early, feeling extra tired........I slept a couple hours then woke up, but was laying there in the dark with my eyes closed and my mind racing. I have insomnia like this way to often for my own good, ugh. After a couple of hours of this I decided to 'see' if I could just lift on up and out of my body, even though I did not hear any sounds. Mind you I thought I could only really get 'out' when the sounds come to me. I have tried to get out without the sounds but its not worked, hence why I have thought this.
BUT.....low and behold.......I 'popped' right out! I was able to float around my apartment and through the walls.......I decided to go into my son's room and look at him and when I got into his room I saw he was missing.......ugh. Soooooo I floated all through the apartment looking for my kid, and then decided to get up and call him...so SLAM I was back in body, and got up and called my kids phone to learn he was just down the street pulling an all-nighter-game-a-thon at his friends place. This is all OK with me as he is way old enough to make such decisions and be out if he wants to.....its OK with me.
Looks like he took off when I was first asleep, so when I came awake I did not know he was gone..........

Im kinda pumped I was able to just lift out like that!!! YAY!
I plan to try MANY more of these experiments, so I bet I start posting more.........

Happy Holidays to EVERYONE! and I hope you have a most joyous 2011 Christmas!! Im feeling so much love for everyone right now I feel full to bursting!! MUAHS!!

reply to post by Kutthroat

I have never heard of someone dying from this........in fact, my 'yanker' has told me a few times they wished they could just 'stay out there and not come back, but they are always forced to return by Universal laws".........Pic would know MORE about this than I do......

edit on 24-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

to use the gifts to help your own self or for capital gain is to lose the gifts and even a lot more . it is forbidden to use them in this way or to help anyone else as to say win the lottery ,we are only allowed to use them to help others not to change that which is meant to come to be or come to pass.we are not allowed to ask for monetary payment for what we do either.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

glad to see that the yank was no longer needed your on your way to much more exciting things, as the cosmos and the universes are about to open up for you . fly free little one and enjoy. pic.
p.s. told you it was coming soon for you.lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

THE QUESTION THAT YOU ASKED IS WHY ONLY SOME PEOPLE .
wrong; we are all born with all of the gifts even those described in the bible.
from day one we are all taught that the world around us is made of and composed of everything that we are taught ,these teachings become our reality.they are not the truth.
queation ,why is it that everyone is trying to debunk the world of the psychics as being untrue . and yet women especially flock to them for advice. the governments try to shut them down and yet they themselves try to use them as remote viewers for spying. or the churches try to condemn them as withes.and so on.
how about the 3 children that say they saw and spoke with the virgin Mary and to this day the catholic church refuses to release the last thing said to them. what are they hiding .TRUTH DOES NOT HARM it helps the world to take a giant step forward.silence is the fallacies of lies.
to begin to learn to accept and use those our natural gifts and abilities we need to unlearn that which we are all taught was real to be able to get to the TRUTHS.IN THE RELIGIOUS TEXTS OF THE WORLD ARE CONTAINED THE BASIS OF THESE TEACHINGS,BUT AS A FRIEND OF MINE ONES SAID[ a thought for the moment .....or just words.] think on it are they thoughts ,words without true meaning or understanding. his statement by the way was the title of his book by Joe forte.

for this i have seen or this i saw -future or as we call it sight beyond sight ,not prophecy as they all call it . or is it the actual act of using the gift of seeing. biblically written.

the story of Jacobs ladder ... for he ascended into the high and saw all of these things that he was told to tell the people .this one is simple -oobe`s or dreaming ,remember he laid his head down upon a rock.
and this list is endless but this is only a starting point for you .

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

THE QUESTION THAT YOU ASKED IS WHY ONLY SOME PEOPLE .
wrong; we are all born with all of the gifts even those described in the bible.
from day one we are all taught that the world around us is made of and composed of everything that we are taught ,these teachings become our reality.they are not the truth.
queation ,why is it that everyone is trying to debunk the world of the psychics as being untrue . and yet women especially flock to them for advice. the governments try to shut them down and yet they themselves try to use them as remote viewers for spying. or the churches try to condemn them as withes.and so on.
how about the 3 children that say they saw and spoke with the virgin Mary and to this day the catholic church refuses to release the last thing said to them. what are they hiding .TRUTH DOES NOT HARM it helps the world to take a giant step forward.silence is the fallacies of lies.
to begin to learn to accept and use those our natural gifts and abilities we need to unlearn that which we are all taught was real to be able to get to the TRUTHS.IN THE RELIGIOUS TEXTS OF THE WORLD ARE CONTAINED THE BASIS OF THESE TEACHINGS,BUT AS A FRIEND OF MINE ONES SAID[ a thought for the moment .....or just words.] think on it are they thoughts ,words without true meaning or understanding. his statement by the way was the title of his book by Joe forte.

for this i have seen or this i saw -future or as we call it sight beyond sight ,not prophecy as they all call it . or is it the actual act of using the gift of seeing. biblically written.

the story of Jacobs ladder ... for he ascended into the high and saw all of these things that he was told to tell the people .this one is simple -oobe`s or dreaming ,remember he laid his head down upon a rock.
and this list is endless but this is only a starting point for you .
edit on 27-12-2011 by picratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kutthroat

can some one die not really as there is a cord that joins your dreaming self to the physical self.as long as that cord is attached your fine if you ever feel something touch it think or scream home to your self ,instantly you will return to the body with quite a jolt if this happens and you wake up feeling funny just roll over and go back to sleep.that cord is not to be cut at all .if it is cut you may not wake up again most people never run into this problem as there are guides and watchers out here that do watch out for you if you run into one of them they will usually say that is far enough or something along this line . if you want to talk and learn from them just ask them for help and understanding,they will help .but listen and do as they tell you.
usually the cord is cut at the moment after death it can be rejoined but only if you are send back here if not you stay there ,the rivergoddesses yankers tell her they wish they did not have to return no truer words have been spoken especially for those of us who have crossed over and been told to return we had no choice in the matter.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

for hombre- the dreamers staff is a weapon designed to be used in the dream time but it has to be made or crafted here in the physical world.don`t think of CRAFTED is in witch craft as this is not what you are doing.in the bible if you are christian it states that -THY ROD AND THY STAFF THEY COMFORT ME.this is the actual rod and staff that you are making as described in the book -the lost or missing teachings.
to begin with get yourself or make yourself a medicine bag or a bag that will fit in your pocket about 3.5 x 5.5 inches,when you have this bag either made or bought go to the catholic church and soak it in holy water as this will keep out any bad or negative energy.this is important.
next go to the $ store and buy your self a pack of square wooden stakes which are usually in the garden section ,there are 5 in a pack and they are about 5/8x5/8 inch square. take one and cut off a piece long enough to fill the palm of your hand 3-3.5 inches long.
once you have your piece cut engrave on the 4 sides the signs or symbols for earth air fire and water down the lenght of each side but no 2 sides can be the same ;
side 1- earth air fire water
side 2 air fire water earth
side 3 fire water earth air
side 4 water earth air fire.
each of the symbols are a representation of the powers of the creation-aka the fathers weapon or his gift to the people of the world.not only do they represent the powers of the creation ,they also represent the 4 winds n/s/e/w. they represent the 4 directions also known as the 4 corners of the land.and lastly they represent the 4 parts of man -heart mind body and spirit.
once you have completed the rod and sanctified the medicine bag put the staff in it and leave it there .the next time that you run into a problem in the dream time don`t PANIC OR FEAR IT,yea i know it is easy to say it try it sometime i`ve already had to go through it so don`t say that you can`t you can , i did.FACE YOUR FEAR.
when it comes back all you need to do is see-picture your rod that you made in your mind and say come , instantly it will magically appear in your hand [and you don`t need to open the bag it is all done instantly for you-the best way to describe what happens] just close the hand and it will form into a wooden staff about 6-6.5 feet long,your weapon is ready to use.now is not the time for the faint of heart now is the time for you to find the warrior that is within you.stand your ground as if you are about to fight a fight to the death with all of the heart and determination that you will fight until you die and let it know this ,stand and deliver. if it does not leave then it is time to strike it ,with the staff ,the natives of the Americas call it counting coup.also make sure that you tell it to leave and never return as it leaves watch it go and do not lower that staff until it has gone from your sight totally.
over the next 2 -5 days look into your medicine bag at the staff -if it is turning black you are still not done with it but it should not come back after you.when you are ready start a fire and burn the staff until there is nothing left of it ,it took me almost 5 hours for mine to burn up and even then it didn`t all burn up. when the fire is out take the ashes and crush them into powder then bury them in 4 different locations as far apart as possible ,send some with friends or family on vacation any where in the world and ask them to help bury it for you do not put it all together whatever you do.you don`t want it coming back after you,tell them why if they ask for their own piece of mind.
the staff is a 1 time only use if you do use it and this starts again you need to make a new one they can not be reused.
by burying it you are sending it back to the mother goddess or the mother earth to cleanse it so that it won`t return.remember she the mother earth is a live entity and she is not a piece of land she is the whole earth ,she will finish taking care of the problem for you no questions asked,just thank her.

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join