It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I've not posted in a while but just wanted to say that I've been having obe's so frequent now that its almost becoming the norm. Last night I became conscious whilst paralysed but as I projected it felt like I was projecting from my heart and it felt extremely heavy and I was scared that my heart might go. I came back and waited a while then tried again and it felt much easier. I left my body and looked back and this time I saw myself layed there. I shifted myself right upto my face and was looking at my head and the back of it and trying to see where the silver chord is attached but couldn't see anything. I reached out and very anxiously touched my arm and I felt it from my body just as I would if someone touched my arm. I did this a few times then had to come back as it was getting light and I couldn't maintain it. I've been having more obe's than lucid dreams recently and the one thing that I'm battling against is when I come back to my body, I just want to stay in that state/environment much much longer.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Could anyone tell me how to get past the final stage of getting out of the body? A few times now I have made it to the stage where your awareness seems to shift and you start to feel like you are rising up. One time I felt this very strongly and it felt like I was about to go but then I could get no further. The rising feeling started to fade and my awareness came back to my normal body. It seemed like I did not know what to do after the rising feeling started, even though I just tried to relax and go with it. Do you just have to hold on to the rising feeling and then you will just get out eventually? Or is there something else I can do?
edit on 28-7-2011 by Dontrunwithknives because: spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I honestly felt the need to finally join ATS after months of lurking, just to post here.

About a year ago, approximately 6 months after reaching my 16th birthday, I had the most amazing dream. I was walking along an autumn hillside toward a small timber-framework cottage with smoke piping from its small chimney. I then saw a large white wolf with emerald green eyes sitting on the hill near the cottage, and his name instantly came to me as Hadaukin. I felt no fear, just complete calm, and felt compelled to sit in front of him, and so I did.

The remainder of the dream became fuzzy upon waking, but I know that I sat for a very, very long time with him as he actually taught me how to use many skills I'd unknowingly been harboring. We spoke telepathically, and I would work on guessing numbers he was thinking to fine-tune this telepathy until he was satisfied. Then, we moved onto much more advanced things (almost all of which I forgot once I woke up), but one image I specifically remember is looking up at the twilight sky and seeing a grid mapping all of the stars...I could then read the stars to guess numbers and future events.

This dream effected me well into the next day, and couldn't get it out of my mind. The whole day seemed...different. After telling my father about it, he was silent for a while before telling me that Native Americans supposedly talked about white wolf spirit guides whom communicated with them telepathically, and that my dream wasn't likely a coincidence. (I have pretty strong Native American background.) My friend, who is Cherokee, told me that in her family, animals come to the girls around age 16 and tell them something that will greatly impact their lives, and gave several examples.

Well, yadda yadda...Before long, I started realizing that every night when laying down to sleep since having this odd dream, I would get strange "vibrations" in my head several times before I fell asleep. A very, very hard thing to explain...as if my entire being was being violently shaken inside of my head. This never really disturbed me for whatever reason, and I even learned how to manipulate and control them, but after experiencing this for months, I googled "head vibrating at night" or something to the effect back in about April of this year, trying to find some answer as I was generally curious. Eventually, I landed on the term 'out of body experience', and something clicked.

I did some research on techniques, and that same night, totally skeptic, I waited for the vibrations while laying in bed. As soon as they came, I held onto them and tried to shoot them down my body to my toes...and instantly, it was like my body came alive with energy! I could feel vibrations of energy coursing from my head to toe over and over again; the most euphoric thing I'd ever felt. That alone was enough to satisfy me, and I became an instant believer.

Since then, the vibrations have still come every night, usually starting within MOMENTS of laying down to sleep, and continuing until I do. This has proven to be quite annoying, because most nights I'm too tired to try doing anything, and this is when they tend to come most frequently.
I've never 100% consciously had an OBE, but come EXTREMELY close (even last night!). Lately, even when I lay down and say "I'm too tired to project tonight. It's really late. I'm going to sleep.", the vibrations come and go, and I can feel myself start to separate as I drift into much-needed sleep...definitely annoying.

However, looking back, I've come to believe that I really have had legitimate OBEs before. A few nights ago, I fell asleep on my left side, and I specifically remember waking up as I rolled out of my body to the right, propped myself up on my elbows, and sat there casually as if it was nothing out of the ordinary. My "body" was a silvery light blue, transparent and somewhat sparkly. I specifically remember looking over to see my sleeping body and looking around my room, although I couldn't see anything since it was so dark. I suppose I was bored and wanted to go back to my dream world, so I promptly rolled back into my body just as easily as I had rolled out, and remember the sensation of my body tingling before snapping back into my dreams. Maybe this was my mind's way of showing me that I actually DO leave my body every night, and it's nothing new? I was sort of disappointed when I woke up and remembered that, wishing I had flown around and done something interesting!

The other incident I remember very clearly is one that I just recently linked to OBEs within the past few days. I was having a dream ("dream"?) where I was in this very large, VERY tall mansion, just wandering around, but with somewhat of a purpose. (This was shortly after having my dream with the wolf.) I entered a doorway with an extremely tall, dark-wood door, where I saw my grandfather talking with another man who was rather obese, and dressed in what appeared to be a suit from the 19th century. My grandfather was known for having "abilities", but died before I was born. We share remarkable similarities, and I had even seen him at the graveyard when I was very young. They were speaking (or perhaps using telepathy?) in a language that I knew I had never heard before, but somehow understood what they were saying. Suddenly, he must have become aware of my presence and listening in, and he looked directly at me. As soon as this happened, I felt like I was thrown back into my body, and woke up in the middle of the night with what I thought were goosebumps all over my body...except it was summer and I had a comforter on, and there were no goosebumps at all. Just a strange sensation under my skin that I now attribute to returning to the body. So, is it possible that while dreaming, I traveled to a different dimension to visit my grandfather? I never seemed to understand this dream or the "goosebumps" until I got into OBEs. Now, it all makes sense.

On a side note, I've always had abilities with lucid dreaming, and found a way to induce them when I was 8 years old.

So, like Dontrunwithknives, I'm pretty much stuck at the same level. I know a lot of it has to do with relaxing, because despite being mentally ready to separate, my body seems to freak out every time I'm at a high vibrational level. My heartbeat skyrockets as soon as I start lifting out, and while this doesn't knock me back in, I feel as though I have to calm my heart before I continue, at which point I get too distracted and have to start over. Once I have a night where I'm not too tired, I plan to try the tunnel technique, and hopefully that will take me where I need to go? Any tips on keeping calm? Like I said, I'm fine mentally. I guess my body just doesn't like the idea..

And also, is there anything I need to be prepared for when I get out? Any beings I need to be aware of, or things to look out for/not do?

This topic has been of great help and interest for me for a very long time, thanks OP!

Sorry about the length; it's hard to explain such things without writing a mini-novel!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I belive u man I can tell by how exited you were. Ive been practicing for about 2 weeks and I.need help too! If anybody can help me pop out of my physical body I will never beable to re pay you. I just need the sensr of freedom and flight once. Thats all.i need is once and im done forever! Pls help anyone?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Found a really good video that explains O.B.Es very well in my opinion. I found out what I have to do to progress through where I got stuck. www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Amazing thread. I've had some experiences with sleep paralysis and I've heard a similar sound to what you describe. I actually had an experience where I felt as if someone or something was pulling me out but I felt like I was being pulled down and I felt a presence got scared and refused to sleep for a few days lol. I've since made a few attempts to try to astral travel but I live and sleep in the same bed with my fiance and every time I attempt she wakes me ha ha. I too have been trying lately with some progress but have not made a solid attempt in a while. Congrats and if I ever achieve that state and get out I'll come looking for you.

Sincerely,

A lone wolf.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

This is something I've never heard of before, and sounds like it would be really cool to try. So I hope you find someone to help you. If you do, send me a message if you will, so that I can ask them to do it to me too!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Had a strange experience a few days ago. Awoke during sleep paralysis and I felt this sensation as though someone was rubbing there finger up and down my spine and across. It prevented me from drifting off or projecting. After battling against it I let myself go and found myself in a deeper state. I heard whispers but one was more dominant like someone was trying to communicate. I felt a strong presence and moved my arm (astral arm) above my head and felt a head bald with a little hair then I heard 'tell ya dad' 'tell ya dad'. I'm aware of all things associated with sleep paralysis but my god it was so real. My granddad died from cancer a year and a half ago. I really believe that once your in that state you can then communicate but I just wish I could do it willingly instead of relying on experiences when I'm falling to sleep. I've been looking into meditation.

I told my dad the following day and I always tell him about my lucid dreams and OBE's. The following day I woke up in the early hours (6am) I was due to get up around 10 oclock. I found myself in tears crying for about half n hour thinking of when I was younger and how I used to get bullied and felt a strong urge to do something about it (not to the bullies) but to prevent it from happening to others. 2 years ago I started karate and I'm now at 6th kyu (blue belt) and through this have managed to build my confidence back.
edit on 14/8/11 by Clarky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
just thought i'd mention this. so I'm laying in bed and wake up for what I assume is no reason. nothing fishy or out of the ordinary so I lay down and try to go back to sleep and I start to get the familiar feelings of sleep paralysis.. I've been trying to induce this for some time as I want to try the methods for OOBEs using this state. I try to lay on my back and let myself slip off. I can hear the ringing in my ears, and as I'm starting to lose contact with my physical body I twitch and almost convulse. Well this is no good, I'm sleeping next to my fiancee who has been sick for a few days and will likely punch me in the face for waking her. So I move to the couch, same deal ringing starts start to twitch quite forcefully I might add. Then the cat wakes me, and my fiancee is up so I obviously gave up on trying. Has anyone else experienced this violent twitching ? any advice ?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Last night, I attempted for the first time a conscious OBE. I've never had any kind of OBE period, but I thought I would give it a shot anyways. I hadn't even gone over any single document prior to the attempt explaining the process.. I kind of just kept in mind various different strategies and tidbits that I have read in the past of how to go about the experience.

I laid down on the floor, arms by my side and legs extended straight, and just began envisioning my astral self climbing out of my body with a rope. I kept doing this, and wow, almost immediately I started feeling different. My vision was changing from black nothingness, to brightness. My body started feeling heavier and heavier. Thoughts of my body being HUGE, or infinitesimally small, wide, and pencil-thin, kept coming into my head. These thoughts came naturally, and they did not stop coming. I lost focus a bit, and realized my heart was pounding hard as hell, so I opened my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself down -- I couldn't believe I was getting results already. Eyes closed again, I started getting the bright vision, and strange thoughts again..

Alas, nothing else came out of it. I didn't know what to do past that point. I probably spent less than 10 minutes attempting it.. I was so impatient come to think of it, I probably should have kept at it longer. I tried it again about 30 minutes after that, but unfortunately, I didn't have any notable effects. Perhaps I had exhausted all my energy or something.

Anyhow, I'm going to try again tonight. I'll post what happens.
edit on 14-8-2011 by free_form because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sephoria

sephoria-the white wolf is a guide or teacher also known as a power animal or totem animal .their wisdom and knowledge is something that is very intense and immense . yours is called as you said hagaukin. mine is the grizzly bear it is called hoegashawan.they are also protectors so listen well to them and do not argue or go against what you are told by them , respect them with the highest of reverence.
as to your being close to getting out here is a little bit of knowledge to help.
will, reason & intent-these are not just words they are a part of a new way of life,they are also 3 of the points of power that exist within all of us[places of the power or forces that exist within us]also known from the eastern faiths as the chakras.
the will is the lowest of them it resides within -about 2 to 3inches below the navel.
reason is the heart chakra
intent is the minds chakra or the third eye -which is right in the middle of the forehead.
the combination of these three places is the way to begin to open the doors for us also known as the wings of perception,or a way of perceiving the worlds and realms that exist outside of our normal state of being or waken state.
our whole existence is based on what we are all taught is real -our reality is our waken state not the dream time or oobe`s this is alien to us or anti what is real to all of us.as obie 1 said below this post of your`s it is as if his body is fighting for control; and he is stuck this is true .he is locked in battle with his physical senses and awareness as this side of our selves does not like to surrender control over to the [SPIRITUAL SIDE OF OURSELVES].
will comes from where ? bible. thy will will be done here in this earth as it is in his heaven [the creation itself] once you learn to spread your wings and fly all of the creation is yours to partake of not just this little cubby hole that we live in.the world .
reason is simple ,why do your wish to learn of this the so called forbidden knowledge or so our churches say[that is why i quite the church] you will understand this later.
intent -is the ability to will this that you seek to learn or do through the-- act of thought- -your own minds ability-which is your own minds ability to project the actual thought out as a deed action or act ,in other-wards to make it manifest or become a part of your everyday new reality.it is the ability to do what you what to do at your beck and call .
i`ll give you 2 simple tasks to learn as relaxation is never enough.
1- once you go to sleep and you realize that you are dreaming or asleep ,find your hands and examine them closely for as long as you can,hint the hand and arm are not the whole body ,in the waken state we move them easily the same happens in the dream time ,how many times a day do we bend them and not even realize we have done it ,conscientiously.
2- as you begin to fall asleep conscientiously count the 9 levels that we all go through to go to sleep,the same when you awake count the levels as you wake up .9 down 9 up.this will teach the mind to be aware of all that goes on around you all the time ,during war time the soldiers of the world learn this out of necessity-they call it the combat sense or the ability to sleep and at the same time they are on guard as a sapper sneaking in will be not only seen but sensed by them instantly they wake up and go into action ,as they already know what is coming and from where . this is how we begin to heighten our hidden senses that lie dormant within us all .

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

Go to sleep then wake up a few of hours early, do something for about 10 mins e.g go toilet etc

Then try again, it is the best possible time to try, because for some reason it's much easier.
edit on 19-8-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
TextTextText Black

Hello everyone, i had once an OBE.
I had downloaded some OBE music track(1 of the 100's),too bad but i cant find it anymore.
It has short beeps from the left to the right again again,very simple just beeps.
My experience.
I just did the start the same as preparation as Brainsession form Ad Visser

Then suddenly out of nowwhere , i 'stepped' out.
Through the sealing , i have seen my house become smaller and smaller.
It felt that i was accelerating.
After just a few seconds i saw the earth become smaller and smaller.
Then i become affraid i threw off my headphones.
It felt really unreall.
Since then i tried it with it Hemisync and da Silva.
Maybe i want it to much.
This was mine OBE experience.

Greetings from Holland

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Oobe? Well, I haven't had one before.....I really wanted to know what its like though

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've had many OBE'S, but never while in a "conscious state." I have a question--has anyone gotten "stuck" outside of their bodies? I remember one specific time where I didn't know I was having an OBE, until I tried to get back into my body. I had been sleeping on my side, and it felt like someone was pushing me. Well, I was. I was trying to get back in, but my body was feeling liked it was being rocked from behind. (Note--I was alone in the bed at that time.)
Maybe this is my body interpreting vibration? Anyone care to speculate?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wow, incredible topic!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Thanks for this great thread

I have always been interested in OBE, telepathy - anything spiritual.
One of my goals is to try astral projection, i can get into a meditative state when im relaxing but i cant get out of my physical shell. I think that it would be such a wondrous and beautiful state of soul to experience.

- To the person that helped theRiverGoddess can you please send me a u2u and help me out?

S+F

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

When i do that, after i fall asleep again i go into Lucid dreaming.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

lucid dreaming is the same as obe .the only difference is that 1 you are asleep the second is that you are dreaming in the waken state of mind.Carlos Castaneda`s books deal in this subject on a level that most other`s don`t.the problem that most men have is the same as in our every day life it is called our EGO ,we as men think that whatever were told is truth and we accept it ,then along we come trying to help you and you are running into the same problems we all did in the beginning and yes i am a man . but i had a lot of teachers through out my life time most of them are from the native north american`s.women on the other hand don`t have the ego problems that we as men have that is why when you go to a psychic show 98 to 99 % of them are women ,some are born with it others are taught how to open the well of KNOWLEDGE that is contained within all of us.
once this well is opened all kinds of insane and yet strange things begin to happen to us .and yet it is all real some things will scare to hell out of you but most of what you experience is something beautiful.
anyone that has had a nde will understand about this far better than those of you who have not had the experience or pleasure of the nde. nde [near death experience] to those here who have through it i want you to close your eyes and relive it from the very beginning and not when you first knew that you were floating and free of the physical self.
if you relive it you will have noticed that it did not begin with the freedom of self -it began with you drawing all of you lifes force or energy down into the lowest of the chakkra`s-some call it the sexual one but it is the place of the WILL.as we went down we withdrew all of the energy and dragged it into the basement level 2 to 3 inches below the navel.the next thing we did was shoot it upwards to set it free -to go home as we all now say. but what is most interesting is that there are 9 chakras or places of power within all of us.so what were we shown or told in those few moments of time that we were gone from this world ,the wisdom and knowledge that we were all given was very immense and very intense ,some of us were told to return others were dragged back fighting all the way to stay .PEACE & CALM like we have never had or known before -you all call it meditation we call it freedom.
for those of us who have gone through the nde meditation is not needed by us nor do we try to calm down it just happens 1 moment we will be sitting there talking to all of you then the next moment we are sitting there as still as can be ,it seems that we are not there or we are stone as no matter what is said to us we do not respond to you or any outside influences.yet we do hear everything that you say or do it is as if the world that you are in no longer exists for us ,and yet we are aware of everything but at the same time we are learning new things or being shown new things or else we are learning it is like having 2 to 3 years schooling in seconds or moments sometimes even hours of time is lost to us depending on the lessons that we are being taught.
the best way for us to teach you all is slowly but surely as to much teaching at one time does more damage that it does good .the best advice i can give to all of you is watch -listen -read and learn, there are a lot of books mentioned in this post for all of you to read some of them may6 be out of print already ,but they are still out there check out the used book stores as they are a lot cheaper than new .

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by picrat

Thank you for your advice
. I have attempted to start the process of opening my Third eye, and was wondering, if its best to start from the base chakra and work your way up to the crown, or if it didn't matter which order you started to unlock your chakra's in? I understand that these need to be opened like wells to flow into the next but iam unsure if it has to be in said specific order? I have been looking in my local library for books on astral projection but they dont have any. I need to look in the bookshop if they dont have any they might be able to order one in. I have seen the books that have been mentioned on this thread, are there any that you could recommend?
Once again. Thank you

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join