It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

Seeing as the last post was five days ago I think you're being a little haughty. By the way.. your post qualifies in the "me too" genre. So does this one. Please add something important if you're going to be an ass.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Dear anonymous reader and obe guide I feel as though I am almost able pro do it and some help would be wonderful. As I have over time recently awakend my third eye and have seen some amazing things while meditation obe I know are real is like help as I feel a guide would be most helpful thanks for the post mod

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pastamancer
reply to post by Blazer

your post qualifies in the "me too" genre. So does this one. Please add something important if you're going to be an ass.

Sure thing pot.

Signed,
Kettle

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

I normally don't do this twice, but I pray to god this is the end of it, since your sarcasm detector seems to be broken. This isn't your forum. I'm sorry if you feel I intruded on your little domain, but you're gravely mistaken and honestly it's none of your business if I do or do not bump a thread. You come off as a haughty bully and maybe I wasn't completely clear in my last post which I intended to be ironic and self deprecating but apparently you didn't get the message. This isn't the forum for your attempts at pithy swipes at newcomers. If you have so much of an issue with me personally after this short exchange, seek psychiatric help for your obvious deficiencies... and get in line. I'll check you under the column of people who don't like me and shed a small tear at your so far venomous opinion of me. I didn't post what I did before for you. What I am posting right now, is just.. solely.. for you. Whether the original poster is still lurking around or whether newcomers to this board who are also piqued by OOBE read my message, you really need a better attitude if you're going to be part of a community. Leave off before I involve a mod. This is the end. I won't reply further to you or your kind. I've dealt with it too much in the past and it goes nowhere.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If your message was really soley for me, you would have sent a U2U, but instead decided to post a public wall of text about how I am apparently picking on you? And you say that my sarcasm detector is broken?

Ah well, at least you publicly stated that you will not reply any further. Let's do it again in another 7 years

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Blazer, wont you just please STFU and go away? This "7 year old thread" is quite active. I only joined it myself about a year ago.....and now because of jackasses like you over the past few pages, is becoming fail when it contains so much great information.

Go have a makeout session with ali g and leave us alone.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You bumped it again with an off-topic post. Mods, please delete these off-topic posts.
Thank you.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
OBE's are a very interesting topic which I have been researching and studying quite a bit of late. If you wish to start creating your own, I would suggest a trick a friend of mine taught me. Use washable marker or something of the like and make a small dot on your palm so you can distinguish between the obe and a dream.
I do suggest to be extremely careful though. Make sure to keep your energy as your own. Having an open connection can be very dangerous (learned that one the hard way myself), so please do exercise caution. Yes, it is entirely possible to have one while awake. Normally, though, they are done at night or while asleep. I wish you luck on your attempts.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GothicVampKitten
I do suggest to be extremely careful though. Make sure to keep your energy as your own. Having an open connection can be very dangerous (learned that one the hard way myself), so please do exercise caution. Yes, it is entirely possible to have one while awake. Normally, though, they are done at night or while asleep. I wish you luck on your attempts.

Please elaborate on your experiences. I would rather learn what "not" to do from someone, than experience the hard lessons myself. There doesn't seem to be much information on how to combat dark energies when projecting.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This is my first post ever on ats! I in no way state these as facts but as the truth I feel inside of me and I wish to share with the rest.

From my experience, if you are having troubles with dark energies, dark entities or Fear in general. And by fear I mean any slight feeling of fear or anything that makes you think of danger and that you are in danger. Might just aswell be another distraction holding you back from the full experience you are about to embark on!

Let me share this view I experienced a while back. Imagine your self, imagine breaking your self down to the smallest thing imaginable to you. In the end it will be the same answer (atoms, energy, perception of what you are able to think you are). Now try to imagine what "those" dark energies or dark entities are. They are the same as you, energy atoms whatnot. Now ask your self whats the diffrence between you? there is none, you are made of the exact same. You are everything and everything is you. Why be afraid of your self?

Now ill go on a whim and assume most people reading this also belives in Karma. If you dont then disregard whatever comes below! :-)

When you are trying to induce this TranceOOBE you are automaticly hoping you have a great experience a good experience. Now if you belive in karma this should be a vital thought to be proccessed. In order to experience the good you HAVE to experience the bad this is Karma. Now try to imagine this thing you belive to be so baddangerous to be the portal to greater things!

Because without these Dark entities, Dark energies how can you know your Light is white? Take a step back. See it from the big picture that it actually is! in order to have fun you have to go through some crap first

Thats my take on fear of the unknown. Hope this helps others like it helped me!

edit on 15-5-2011 by Nikbakht because: removed a swearword.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

So..... presumably some random person in this thread "yanked" you?

Implying this is even possible, how did they know to "yank" you and not the old ladies cat who lives 500 miles away?

If its true that it was some random person who you didn't give any information to, then they should easily be able to "yank" me as well even if its just a grab on my arm like you said you felt.

I'm skeptical, but ill buy it if I experience anything.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Scales

the river goddess was not "yanked" per say ,she was offered a helping hand or a hand up . how was she found simple for us ,there is what looks like a spider web throughout the whole of the creation ,this web is what joins us all together on a spiritual level not the physical,on this level there is no such thing as not knowing where to find anyone or communicate with them .
she asked for help and she was offered it freely ,maybe you need to have her answer for you the discussion that took place prior to her being helped . there is a set of books out for kids called the ghost in the shell -think on this as the spiritual self being stuck and confined within the physical body -yanking as you say is being able to gently pull the ghost [or spiritual self out of that prison [the body] and setting it free for the first time .
euphoric beyond your wildest dreams ,enraptured with a freedom that you will never find here in our mundane little lives as we are so wrapped up with everything else that the true nature of our selves is lost in a haze of bewilderment as we are all walking around in a daze much like deer in the headlights to afraid to move .we are the me generation all believing that what we want we get as we so want. it is not the way it works if you are of the proper mindset and at a level of spirituality you will get the help if you are ready if not there is nothing we can do for you.--- the universal rules and laws apply .

spirituality is not found in a church nor in a book of any kind ,it is contained within us all ,it is an ancient knowledge long forgotten by us as a species . so how do we begin the journey to unlock this knowledge or wisdom within our selves.

how about hello how do you do i`m from canada to everyone i meet .as i in all truths have not an enemy in this world ,just a lot of people that i have not met and become friends with so i don`t understand their culture ,but i do enjoy a good meal -oh so many taste sensations and oh so little time.the only enemies i have are the ones that my government says are my enemies or so they say ,or is it their lies ,as i have no enemies anywhere in this world , i am a free thinker not a brain dead little sheep that follows the leader oh what a childish game they all play FOLLOW THE LEADER or KING OF THE HILL ,when are they going to grow up .
to the goddess you now know the way so relax and enjoy it -naturally.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
RiverGoddess, I would like to ask you about what you saw while in your OOBE's - specifically while in space. You posted a long while back about flying to a star that wasn't a star - it was a metal sphere with lights on it like a border marker. I would very much like to hear about this and anything else like it. What else have you seen while out in space? If you're not comfortable responding here, please send me a private message.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikbakht
Imagine your self, imagine breaking your self down to the smallest thing imaginable to you. In the end it will be the same answer (atoms, energy, perception of what you are able to think you are). Now try to imagine what "those" dark energies or dark entities are. They are the same as you, energy atoms whatnot. Now ask your self whats the diffrence between you? there is none, you are made of the exact same. You are everything and everything is you. Why be afraid of your self?

This is great advice! I'd also throw in a caution about listening to people who tell you to be careful due to all the dangers, especially when they claim to know something special about how all this works. I've seen lots of people try to be a 'special guide' or 'enlightened one' because it makes them feel better about life in general, and they try to increase this feeling by trying to convince others.

I would suggest doing what makes you comfortable, and if you feel scared, then do something that makes you feel safe. A ritual or a prayer... as long as you believe it and truly feel it.

I personally don't know what I believe about OOBEs. Lately I've begun to think they are caused by the 'I am here' part of our brain being stimulated while dreaming, which initiates a feeling of conscious movement. However, I am open to other interpretations, and while I do believe we can use science to explain how these things happen, I also believe that it doesn't detract from those who see spiritual aspects within OOBEs. Just because we can explain how something happens doesn't mean we make it meaningless.

And to those complaining about this being an old thread... you know people also get yelled at when they open up a new thread without 'using the search' button, right? I personally would prefer a forum with fewer threads, and have each thread be a bit more valuable and informative, then have a billion threads on the same topic.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Guys, I have tried to have OOBE consciously for a long time with no success. I am able to leave my body only when I am in sleep, hence, subconsciously.

I am asking to see if someone EXPERIENCED in OOBE can help YANK me out of my body? Please PM me if you would like to help. I can send a picture of myself or chat via skype/phone to help you establish connection with me, if necessary. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by betweentheworlds

it is interesting that you can do it in the dream time and yet you cannot do it in the waken state of conscientiousness.
so what is the difference between being awake as we call it or being asleep.
awake we live in a world of absolute turmoil all around us ,consisting of sight ,sound ,words ,deeds ,actions and our archest of all enemies THOUGHT.
when we sleep we no longer live in this world of ultimate distractions.the world of our daily lives disappears for us see all of the above.
one of Castaneda`s books is titled -the silence with in.so i ask you how can you find this silence from within when you are so wrapped up in your own THOUGHT`S.you must first silence the inner voice -your own thought`s when you are awake -some call it meditation,we call it the black screen at the theater.focus on the screen that is not there in a black world where there is no light or sound just you alone.
if you succeed all others around you will cease to exist there only will be silence ,and your friends around you will look at you very strangely as they have been talking to you for some time and there was never a response only the silent unmoving stone sitting there in front of them.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by betweentheworlds

it is interesting that you can do it in the dream time and yet you cannot do it in the waken state of conscientiousness.
so what is the difference between being awake as we call it or being asleep.
awake we live in a world of absolute turmoil all around us ,consisting of sight ,sound ,words ,deeds ,actions and our archest of all enemies THOUGHT.
when we sleep we no longer live in this world of ultimate distractions.the world of our daily lives disappears for us see all of the above.
one of Castaneda`s books is titled -the silence with in.so i ask you how can you find this silence from within when you are so wrapped up in your own THOUGHT`S.you must first silence the inner voice -your own thought`s when you are awake -some call it meditation,we call it the black screen at the theater.focus on the screen that is not there in a black world where there is no light or sound just you alone.
if you succeed all others around you will cease to exist there only will be silence ,and your friends around you will look at you very strangely as they have been talking to you for some time and there was never a response only the silent unmoving stone sitting there in front of them.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I have tried to have an out of body experience but have not managed to get out yet.
The closest I got was while using an obe audio track and I started to hear the rushing wind but then it went away.
I told my little sister about obe and the next day she said she had tried it but freaked out because she started to hear some rushing wind and vibrations.
Going to give obe another try tonight.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

i cant quite grasp how to go through with it... itd be easier if i had some directions in more casual typing. if you or anyone can help, PLEASE email me at [email protected] and i appreciate anyone who would be willing to help me out here, successful or not.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I salute you for a job well done!

We need more beings in this world of your caliber, willing to push to make their dreams real.

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join