It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Alright, maybe I'm not giving myself enough credit. I did, for a few seconds, feel like my body was moving up and down, as if on a wave. I've done more reading, and now it sounds like I was almost out! My only problem is, whenever something interesting happens (wave sensation, bright explosion of light behind closed eyes) I get excited and start to pay attention, and you know how that turns out

How can I train myself to observe things more passively?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ayeyen

I have the same issue myself.......
Im working on it by trying to tell myself that its just no big deal, happens all the time to everyone.
Thats not working so good as of yet.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

i have vertigo because of what i am about to write and what are is our full potential; here on ats in the general conspiracy forum there is a listing for some reading ops a lot of reading as to our potential ,look up kulbrin bible -culdian trust it is old script so some of the words are a little different than what we are all used to .the first page is an attention grabber as i say where are the actual books on the Christs teachings -QUOTE - BE AS I HAVE BEEN LEARN, AS I HAVE LEARN, BECOME AS I HAVE BECOME ! as i keep saying all of the gifts are ours so why do we follow them who hid them or removed them from the books.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I know exactly what you mean, and the thing is, when we DO experience mundane things that happen to us all the time, we never think, "This is mundane, it happens to me all the time..." Instead, we don't really give it a second thought at all, and just carry on with the same "momentum" of our thoughts as we were just a moment earlier. It reminds me of skimming across the surface of water, trying not to make any ripples...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well who ever helped you is gladly welcomed to come help me. I am 17, not really an adult, but have lost fear in most things, except one which i plan to confront soon.

anyways, i have been trying for over a few months to have a OOBE but all i get are vibrations. this is the one thing that will convince me fully to fulfill what i have been told to do, in a way. ego is in my way, i have not experienced the self to a full extent yet so skepticism is in me. help is something i do not need, but will gladly appreciate.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sigh, I'm still not having much luck. Lately, either I'm too awake / can't focus enough, or I'm WAY too tired. The wake-up methods are no good to me - if I wake up, I'm up for good. Nearly always. I try to focus, but my head starts playing music (it does ALL day..) and my kittens start whining for food, etc.. Well, I'm off to meditate anyway - practice never hurts

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If anyone hasn't already, watch the "Lucidology 101" videos on youtube, particularly the one about the roll-over command. I never knew, and it's essential knowledge (if it's true... one way to find out!)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ayeyen

the roll over or roll out command is out of the book by Monroe called journeys out of the body .please pick it up and read.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

most members on this site always ask for examples of what we experience ; the latest one for me was this past Thursday night -the dream time is my specialty .
on this night i was dreaming that i was sitting on a white horse [ death ] when all of a sudden a black wolf came up and started to nip on the left foot then when i told it to leave it went to the other foot and proceeded to nip at it i tried to shove it away so it went back to the other foot and did it again .then it moved off and sat down and watched me after a while i woke up -i missed the message that it was sending me until i read the obituaries on Saturday morning. one of my friends that i grew up with had passed on Thursday night , the funny thing is that his knick name that we all used was BOOTS ,i was wearing boots in the dream on the horse.
i found out that he had his h1n1 shot on Tuesday and passed away on Thursday from it .but it is good for us isn`t it.
my had is of to the black wolf who is a new found animal friend -totem or power animal , which is yet to be determined .that you my friend for the message .

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
From my personal experiences with o.b.e's, a few key things I felt that were musts in order to achieve an o.b.e were:

1) Let go of your surroundings, expectations and anxieties. A preoccupied, stressed and expectant person that's trying to astral project, yet is worried about tomorrows work project, will not go anywhere. You will basically lock yourself into the here and now.

2) Go with whatever sensations you feel. In the case of my first o.b.e, I felt as though my bed was being at first, gently shaken left to right, a pulsing kind of sound was also heard, both increasing in frequency until I felt/ heard none of that noise at all. but "knew" I was no longer in my shell, so to speak.
also, I did not feel any physical sensation, no wind rushing though I could see the trees swaying in the breeze that was apparent that night. No feeling of hot or cold, no immediate feeling of a body either, though I knew I was attached to my physical body, by what I describe now as a tether on my head.

3) Everything is thought. Where you want to be or what you choose to see, is as simple as a thought. But not a forced thought. I learned that anything that stresses you physically(as you are still connected to your body) will possibly force your body to react defensively, in essence snatching you back into yourself.

4) Stay calm. The things you will see are what always surrounds us in everyday life.

In my first experience, once I realized I was out of my body, I traveled simply from my house, over top of my 2 story highschool(I was 16, my first time) about 5 miles away, I counted the Ac boxes(8 large ones) on the rooftop for proof it wasn't a dream I was having, versus an o.b.e, as I was cautious of going to far, thinking I wouldn't be able to get back into my body.

But I encountered what I felt was a disembodied spirit. Initially it was friendly, myself and the spirit communicated breifly. Until I felt uneasy, as its "vibe" went from calm to a sneaky or coniving one, as if it wanted something I had. So I decided to head back to my body and as I got to my home above my roof, the spirit actually followed me home and when that scared me, as it actually did, I felt I was slammed back into my body hard , and I jumped up with a start, heart racing and still scared.

One of 2 things made me feel the experience was accurate. 1) when I sat up, my bed was not near my lone bedroom window, but I seen a shadow pass in front of my curtains and the curtains a the curtains actually rustled, though my window was closed, as it was nearly winter in central illinois.
2) the next morning I told my mom about what happened and my "proof", being the number of Ac units on the roof of the 2 story school, which aren't visible from ground level, as the sides are higher than the roof, I found out during the experience. She talked a friend who was the head maintenance person at the school into taking me and her up there after she told him what I told her, after hours, and the number of units was accurate.

But I'm 31 now, and I have been able to o.b.e fairly frequently since then, but I know that stresses do not help with the initial stage of having a o.b.e.

Hopefully my tips will help.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
About a week ago I was laying awake in bed and someone put their figure in my ear. They then grabbed my left thigh and started pulling it. Thrust me, I know how crazy that sounds, but there are living creatures/beings around us all the time (I'm speaking purely from recent experience).
Nature/reality is deeper than the primary senses can initially perceive, but with just a little bit of mental re-wiring it starts interacting with you and you just start to perceive that there is more depth to your surroundings than what there seems.
It no longer feels incredible or amazing to me though, it just feels natural and accepted as reality. I know that sounds pretty cliché, but there it is.
I will say more here in the near future, right now I'm just growing and opening and I don't know what's coming next, I just know that we are meant to be more than most of us are and there's nothing extraordinary about that. It's just natural.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Youtube videos how to do exactly this thing:

Lucidology 101: How To Trick Your Body Into Falling Asleep To Astral Project, Lucid Dream And Have Out Of Body Experiences

Waking Sleep Paralysis: The Holy Grail For New Lucid Dreamers & OBEers

The Stop Drop & Roll Sleep Command To Fall Asleep Fast

5 New Sleep Commands To Trick Your Body Into Falling Asleep
www.lucidology.com...

Fast Relaxation For Lucid Dreams And OBEs

How To Optimize Brain Chemistry For Lucid Dreams & OBEs

The Fastest Way To Have Lucid Dreams & OBEs Tonight - Timer Method

The 4 Easiest Movement-Free Reality Checks For Lucid Dreams And OBEs

Exit Blindness - 3 Fast Solutions

OBE Vibrations & 3 Ways To Tell How Close You Are To An OBE

Fast Exit Methods For Lucid Dreams & OBEs

[edit on 16-12-2009 by lucid_dream_tricks]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
WOW, lucid dream tricks thank you for bringing this to our attention. He is not only giving very helpful advice (which I will be using), He is showing the science behind them. I believe this will help a lot of people

[edit on 02/24/1991 by psimorb333]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A few nights ago, I felt something new. I was drifting off to sleep, on my side, thinking about nothing but how comfortable i felt / how nice sleep is. I clicked back in, and suddenly all i could see was bright white, and I felt like I was violently shaking. This worried me, because I didn't want to disturb my girlfriend's sleep, and I could still feel some bits of my limbs. I must have gone right to sleep because that's the end of that memory. I remembered it the morning after.. I'm still not sure if it was a dream or not. Maybe something related to sleep paralysis?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I've recently become interested in astral projection and have been reading up on it. In doing so, I've recalled some events that I experienced as a young teenager and I'm wondering if perhaps these were actual astral trips? If so, is it possible to project without knowing anything about astral projection?

Here's what would happen. Since I've been young, I've been a very lucid dreamer. In fact, I enjoy dreaming so much I'd spend the majority of my life asleep if possible! When I dream I am fully aware of what I'm dreaming and can usually change or extend the dream to suit me....only in rare instances does this not work. In fact, for me 'nightmares' are the few times I cannot distinguish between dreaming and reality.

I also experienced sleep paralysis a LOT. Not so much anymore, but it does still happen occassionaly.

Okay, so back to my experience. It would usually start with me lying in bed and drifting towards sleep. Then I would either have a sleep paralysis episode that would eventually transform into something else, or I would feel like the bed was shaking lightly and then the something else would happen.

Usually the 'something else' involved me floating free of myself and goihg outside. I normally just flew around the trees and things like that. Maybe lasted a couple of minutes before I'd wake up thinking "Wow! What a great dream!"

So does that sound like an astral projection? Or was it just a very good dream? It hasn't happened in a few years but I'm trying to 'relearn' how to do it. Is it possible that some folks have an innate ability to do this without a learning curve? And if so, why would that learning disappear?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ive been following this thread for like week now...and dammn..i had my first ever projection last night....it was awesome...haha..i couldnt explain the feeling..and when i told my mom.she thinks im sane
...but i dont care what others think anymore..cause within me..i know what happened..i will learn from my experience and will try to pass this on to the ones who really seek the truth about life...and as for the skeptics..try it before u aimlessly think its ##

safety and peace

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have noticed recently that if you don't try to remember an experience, it starts to seem like it could have been a dream. Maybe it's my ego trying to protect me? I'm not sure. Has this happened to anyone else?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hardstyleaz

I have been thinking ALL dreams are nothing more than real experiences in other dimensions.....windows into our experiences on other levels more or less.
Maybe so? maybe not? I cant be SURE but I would not be surprised in the least if this is how it works.....

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

it is not that the learning curve or ability is lost it is put to sleep within us by our parents :first nightmare we are all told go back to sleep it was only a dream;it is not real and who do we trust as we grow mom and dad they know it all they tell us so.and we believe them !
the trick to relearning all of these gifts comes from unlearning or not accepting everything that we were told is real by mom and dads standards-why does mom believe in going to physics and dad says they are all fake .some believe and some don`t or they can not change their preconceived ideas of what is real and what is not .
take astral travel it is in our bibles and yet our own churches call this witchery or sorcery;QUOTED-and all of this knowledge came from not in my waken state! the story of Jacobs ladder to be precise..... so what is the DREAM TIME or ASTRAL TRAVEL .
this time is special as in it we learn how to fly how to control the dream and not let our fears lead us we control it all ,we pick and choose where we want to go and what we want to see and learn -all things begin to open up for us all example s 1 the white room 2 the askainick record
1 is the realm of the teachers
2 is the record of all thought and all deeds through out time
these are the great halls of all knowledge and all the help that we need is there for us to partake of freely .consider these things or places to be the repositories of the gods wisdom -for lack of a better way to word it .
and how do we do this we LEARN how to .
within us all there is a collection of wisdom and knowledge that surpasses all time as we know it to be or exist.this knowledge is contained in certain parts of the body the people from the eastern lands call them chakras or the places of power each one controls a different aspect of the powers that be and are within us.
there are 7 of them ! the top of the head is where we come into the body and how we leave at the end of life as we know it .
the third eye is where our perceptions lie -ie 'sensing our surrounding space which is about the size of our outstretched arms in a circle around us it is called personal space.this space can be expanded to cover miles around us with practice . it is also where the sight beyond sight lies or being able to see through time and space -or the physic side of us lies .
then there is the thyroid area this part is used only to sustain us when we sleep or do oobe or anything else as this 1 little organ controls all of our physical body and its needs [breathing]
then there is the heart chakara ,this is the worst one for us all as this fear that we all are taught is real can kill us with a heart attack -because we were all taught that fear is real -it is not.some time when you are dreaming and you know it learn to hunt it or stalk it though out yourself when you corner it you will under stand that fear is not real .example the story of Richard the lion heart is the story about a man who learned to conquer his own fear these are the people who do extraordinary things by our standards as they have learned to overcome the dreaded thing called -THE FEAR FROM WITHIN. it is our own worse enemy as it will stop us cold or hold us back from doing that which we wish to accomplish the most .
the lowest one is the place of all power it is where all of our gifts are started from it is what is known as the place of power it is 2 inches to 3 inches below the navel it is the sexual chakara,this is called the place of the WILL ;bible says ;thy will be done on this earth as his will be done in the heavens.thy will is my will -the will takes a conscience effort to make work ,you have to will the gifts to turn on before they will begin to work properly. his will is the mind and everyday life thy will is the unique gifts that we all poses and were given but others thought it best to shut them all down within us all for many centuries of our being forced to believe that all we are told and taught is real and that we do not have the ability to openly think for ourselves or to be free thinkers as our whole idea of this world was conceived for us by others who put a tag or label on everything saying this is what it is called as we say so -centuries of unlearning in 1 live time and yet we can achieve it .

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't understand though, if the astral plane is seperate from the physical plane how come we can remmeber our OOBE's ? Please advice me, thanks.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join