It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
anotha killa astral projection...

I hafta give ya a private from this one !!! whoooa the best eva !!!

boy did I "get out" wow a killer I didnt sleep for 3 nights and as we know ... sleep deprivation is a preempt to a good AP ! have to talk to you ! before I speak openly ...would you be will ing to privately speak about this one !!! I want to discuss this!

wowseeers!!

kris O

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi, i'm new here, but i've been lurking for a while, i don't think i've ever read so many fascinating threads.

A few years ago i became interested in lucid dreaming (something i still only manage to do for about 2 seconds before waking up), and through that OBE's. I tried some exercises a few times and got to a stage where my body felt like it was shaking or vibrating really fast and i could here a whine in my ears, but that then just ended, nothign further happened. I just kinda gave up after that.

But something damned weird happened to me the night before last. I wasn't trying to have an OBE, but i woke up early in the morning and as i was drifting off to sleep, curled up on my side, my body started that vibrating again and i could hear this loud whining or buzzing sound. At this point i just thought what the hell, why not see if i can actually go further, so i tried to move my mind as it were, and then in my mind (my eyes were shut) i saw these 3 or 4 faces looking at me, the vibrating lessened slightly and for some reason i suddenly cried out 'please someone help me, someone guide me', and then it all ended.

I became fully concious and was confused, and decided just to go back to sleep. Then i was dreaming again, and i suddenly became lucid and imeadietly the same thing that always happens, happened, the world around me started to dim and i knew i was waking up, but then something awful happened. It was all dark, or dark grey around me, and i knew i was lying on my back on my bed and i was shaking again and the sound was back. But i felt terrible, i was terrified, and the sound suddenly became voices, it sounded to me like chanting like 'Oom bah yoo' i half imagined it was 'who are you' and i could sudenly see many beings surrounding me. They were humanoid but i could see little about them as i was viewing everything as a sort of negative. I was terrified and just wnated them to go away. Then thankfully i woke up.

I was lying there absolutely terrfied. Now this may have happened before or after the above incident, i don;t recall the order, hell it might not have happened and i'm confusing it with the above experience, but i managed to drift off again, and again with the shaking and and the sound, and the feeling of evil around me.

AThe next thing i remember was lying in bed scared silly, after whichever incident had happened last and i just screamed in my mind 'go away, leave me alone, i don;t want a guide or anything, just go away. in the name of god i tell you to go away, leave me.' i also said it out loud, just in case. My mind settled a little, and i considered not sleeping and coming on here to tell you guys, but after a few minutes i felt calm again, and the experience didn;t seem so bad, so i eventually went back to sleep.

And AGAIN i woke to the shaking and the sound, but this time i could see the room around me and i felt a whoosh and saw my left leg and foot kinda seethrough and at an angle up out of my body. I felt less fear and just decided to go for it, to try to come out of my body, but i woke up.

Nothing else happened that night and i felt fine in the morning. But damn that was weird.

Now i would LOVE to chock this up to sleep paralasys, where you can;t move but are aware and usually feel a malavelent force around you or see something weird. But the shaking and sound make me feel more like it was a half OBE or something, i really don;t know. But it was certainly the most terrified and i can remember feeling.

Any thoughts or ideas guys? Was my mind just halucinating? Any comments at all would be much appreciated.

Sorry for the long post, and i would still love to actually astral project, the idea is incredible to me, but the idea i might come out of my body and be surrounded by a bunch of chanting things, i'm not so happy about...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well last night was one of the most unusual night for me....

I mean first a saw this dark object like thing glide passed my face, it looked like, honestly it look kinda like a miniture bird, just all black, I tried searching for it, but nothing was there. I wasn't scared or curious, I was tired, so I decided to go to sleep. Prior to my sleep, I realize something new was on my wall (Its hard to explain, nothing paranormal, just some kind of new light shinning from my window, its really hard to explain.) and I kind of also focus on my heartbeat, trying to count my pulse, which eventually lead me to sleep.

Next, I was in a OOBE transition, I mean I basically woke up about 20 minutes after i decided to go to sleep and was inbetween my spliting. At first I felt like I was splitting, and then I kinda hovered a few inches above my body, I heard a buzzing noise, and I felt in through out my body, then I was just chanting in my head that I could astral project, but meh i didn't. I can never get farther than up to my attic. Anyways after several seconds, I fell back into my body and woke up, then i heard this noise.

I serious gotta learn how to fully split, and actually get somewhere....

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The last couple of nights.......I have been able to ~get out~........but NOT out of my room. I seam to be just looking at the shelves from a higher angle.
I recently hung a Pirate Ship kite over my bed and it seems to be very distracting to me, I like to go in and out of it, and around it....and I am just hanging out in my room..........

It is so lame to be able to GET OUT but not really GO anywhere.....

Sheesh xxKrisxx your doing GREAT!

I am unsure how to process the scarey stories....I just keep surrounding myself in ~White Light~ and close my Aura off.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
The last couple of nights.......I have been able to ~get out~........but NOT out of my room. I seam to be just looking at the shelves from a higher angle.
I recently hung a Pirate Ship kite over my bed and it seems to be very distracting to me, I like to go in and out of it, and around it....and I am just hanging out in my room..........

It is so lame to be able to GET OUT but not really GO anywhere.....

[edit on 22-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

The only ever time I left my body it was like that.. it was like I had left my body from the feet upwards. It was like i was floating but my physical feet were still attached to my astral feet.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i have read a technique where you push your hand against a nearby wall or whatever you are laying on, and once your physical hand touches the object you keep pushing and your astral hand will go through it. This is supposed to help the initial split.

when i try to leave am i supposed to physically move my body though? or am i just supposed to imagine leaving? And once i do proect, will i be seing the physical world that i live in? will i be able to manipulate physical obects in the physical world while projecting?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am asking that anyone who can come and take me to the stars or just out of my body for an OOBE experience, to please come and help me. It's been 3 years since my father tragically passed away. He always took me on trips as we were more than just father/son, we were BEST friends. Since then I have not been able to go on vacation, let alone afford it. I have not truly lived since he died. I've been in a depressed state for the past 3 years and its a wonder how I've managed to survive. I'm not trying to get anyone's pitty, I am just asking that someone please help me. I want to experience what the woman who started this thread talked about. It sounds so amazing and I don't even know where to begin to try and do it myself.

Please, anyone who has this gift, U2U me or just come and take me away from this world for a while!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I wish I COULD help you Rasputin.........

Maybe someone who IS able to do this will come to your aid.

No...you do NOT move your body to facilitate OOBE........the movement comes from your soull and feels very differant from say, moving your arm or leg. Your body needs to be fully still.....like resting maybe? It happens from a meditative place, and that is a very STILL place, physically.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well its nice to hear that no-one cares about what happened to me, and that no-one wants to offer any advice or help...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
aww Vector...I was NOT trying to ignore you.
I have had no personal experiances like you describe. It sounds SO SCAREY!

I have no idea how to give advise on this matter.....

.............................except maybe? close off your aura.........SEE the bright white light ALL AROUND you...like a forcefeild. Say aloud....."I close my aura to all except my guides and beings of WHITE light"
I do this every night, like as in a prayer.......for protection.

MAYBE this is why I have not had any troubles in the astral realm????

Also...the advise previously given within THIS thread has MUCH information you might find usefull. I know its LOOOONG......but it is worth the read, when your dealing with the subject of OOBE.

Sorry you felt overlooked....my sincere apollogies.........

Good luck in your OOBE endevours.........CLOSE YOUR AURA!!!! do NOT allow dark forces within your presense........

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Thanks Godess, i think i'll try that

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
oh my god i have been tring to astrally project for bout 1 year but have not been able to earlier on today i was tryin for at least an hour i was using the rope technique and i was endlessly climing the damn rope and i just wasnt gettin anywere it bs i am really gettin frustrating

and i was doing it in daytime and im 15 isint it supposed to be easier in daytime and easier at a youger age ugggghhhhhhhhhh

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid
and i was doing it in daytime and im 15 isint it supposed to be easier in daytime and easier at a youger age (

Actually from what I understand is that you are more magnetically charged to your body at a younger age...

You misconception is with young kids who are able to AP with no problem, the reason for this is that they havent been tainted with real life stuff. Real life things like Bills, girlfreind/boyfreind, freinds, and whatever else there is. Kids go about life in a carefree manner, hense making them more spirital than when they are a grown person.

In you trying to AP, have you just benn trying, or have you went thru anything that will help you get to the actual projection???

for instance, have you dieted, streched, meditated or whatnot??? these things are very inportant to astral projection.

I will not claim myself to be an exspert in this but I have 1 real AP exp under my belt, altho it was a short exp it was real..

Anyway I will state that just practice more and more and follow what others say and keep trying.. cause sooner or later you will be there whether you like it or not.

Also here is a site to check out.. you might get some good info on AP'ing.
www.astralvoyage.com...

[edit on 5/30/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is the link, to ATS's Astral Projection research project............

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For anyone who may be interested.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
last night before going to sleep i was expirimenting with using a pendulum as an instrument. i got some weird answers. i established a yes/no and proceeded to ask questions. aparently i was talking to a spirit that had died of old age, was married and thier partner is still alive, and is a relative of me. When i asked gender it swung wildly in a counterclockwise circle. All of the answers i got related to my great grandmother. at this point i stopped and tried to OBE. This is where this post ties into this thread.

I didnt feel anything out of the ordinary going into it, but i distinctly remember seeing my great grandfathers old house and flying through the wall inside of the house. I was at the house for a few minutes and then i was seeing these buildings with pillars at which point i was sucked upwards into the sky and was floating among the clouds. There were many people floating there with me, and we were all slamming around into eachtoher. Everyone looked almost metallic. Like raindrops in human form.

I started to feel extremely heavy and begun to fall. I saw the earth getting closer. I recognised some landmarks in my town. I saw my neighborhood. I saw my house. I was a raindrop falling, aimed at the roof of my house. As i approached the roof, i snapped out of it with a jolt.

I am not sure whether this was a dream or an OBE. I had no control over my movement during the expirience, yet everything seemed so real. If this really was an OBE could i not move because i didnt learn how yet? or was it most likely a dream??? whatever it was, it was pretty crazy!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
In my experiance...if you THINK it was maybe a dream, then most likely it was.

Sounds VERY lucid though..............I would love to dream of being a raindrop and feel what that was like!

BUT.........I have NO control over where I go and what I do via OOBE.....so maybe only you can really KNOW what that experiance truly was.......

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
www.mysticweb.org... --> The main focus of this website is about soulsearching, and innerknowledge and a whole bunch of spritiual development, but it talks alot about astral projections, and even have a 9 week course on astral projection and its FREE..you just have to wait til july or something

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What methods do people on ATS use?

I havnt been able to Lucid Dream (to an "when i want" degree) or OOBE

Any Tips would be helpful, thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
sorry to repeat myself in this thread folks.......

Crash...many people have posted the techniques they use on this very long thread. Really excellant information to be found in the back pages here. Many links ect.......

Good luck in your quest!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Cheers

Sorry havn't been around much, due to computer needing a new hard drive and so forth.

But now its back and fully functional

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join