It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Please........... do NOT fear........nothing terrible has happened to you before now so why would it happen in the future just because your a tad more informed now?

Everyone does this...some people are aware of it and others are not......it is a NORMAL PROCESS of being a human.

Just go about as you normally do.........nothing to fear but fear itself, for if you CHOOSE to fear then it can interrupt and your mess up your life.
You can CHOOSE instead to REJOICE in the honest God given knowledge that you exist fully in AND out your physical body, and no longer need harbor any fear of death...for you have the personal experience of knowing we are MUCH MORE than we ever realized.....and live and experience fully even without being IN your body.
I HOPE I am helping here.......for there really is NOTHING to fear except the fear.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Yeah I understand

but some of the places I have visited,I don't want to return to...especially not when I am being chased (which happens far to frequently)
Is it possible to have control over where you go even when you are unconcious?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I often have the experience of someone or something pulling me out of my body by the waist.

It begins with a vibration I can feel rattling my teeth and I feel myself being pulled out towards the wall.

I fight it as it does not seem positive at all!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Darn, almost did it again. But again, the fear got in the way!

This is getting frustrating i can tell you!

Everytime i want an OoBE, it works. I think i can call my self a natural talent!

When i set my mind on it, i get paralyzed, hear sounds etc etc. But then the fear takes over, i start to fight it and within a couple of minutes i am sleeping.

I am not afraid of the OoBE itself, i am afraid to see entitys in my room while paralyzed. And i do not seem to get over this fear.

This is frustrating because as i say, i figured out i have a natural talent for this and every time i want it i get the paralyzation and sensations. Works everytime. If only i never had read about demons and stuff in your room

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I've been studying Astral Projection for a while now, at least 3 years or so.
My problem is that I'm unable to get out of my body, no matter how hard I try or what technique I use.

The furthest I get is a relaxed state where my body feels kind of numb, but I can't get that final "push" outside of my body. My process is usually like this: I lie down and take a few deep breaths, then I regulate my breathing and just focus on keeping my mind aware and let my body slowly fall asleep.

I usually either end up going to sleep or just not getting anywhere.
It's pretty frustrating, is there something I'm doing wrong?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Robespierre

Robespierre,

I'm in the same rut as you. Keeping in mind that I do believe in what TRG states: we are already doing it in our dreams... It may be possible that we haven't learned enough from this plane of existence to be allowed to wander in non materialistic form.

With that being said I still try. I always hear a constant ringing and I can consciously monitor the change in tones and intensity as I focus on oobe at night. I've just recently been able to catch a different tone however I wonder if that sounds is actually me snoring

Nonetheless I'm starting to put focus back into my dreams and I'm trying to keep a log of them because many of them are meant to be life lessons. Some people are also able to become lucid and break out of the dream's framework and go oobe.

Good luck in your journey!

Obsidience

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
anyone want to help me get me out of my body? i can get really relaxed. And sometimes it feels as if im just my brain if that makes any sense at all. Like i dont have any feeling of anything in my body. its just my conciousness thats awake. Yet when ever i try to imagine getting out nothing really happens. I'm kind of bad at imaging things so i dont know if thats my problem. Any advice or tips? I have several books on astral projection and know of several techniques but nothing has given me any real progress

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
I started reading this from the beginning and skipped 50 or so pages..
so, sorry if im speaking out of term or anything....
and i know requests have been coming in letf right and centre...
but i would love to have a chat with the ''Yanker''....
your annonimity would remain well and truly intact...
and i dont expect a spiritual six flags ride as it would scare the beegeebees out of me...but would love to talk to you
about your experiences....
with thanks either way...
chris and his bike

hi
i would like to have a chat with you about my experiences
if you want to
you would have to apologize my english
i am a shaman living in sweden
it just would be nice chating with you
we could check out if it was such information you was searching for
have a nice time

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Robespierre

how have you been astral projecting without escaping your body? lol! does that make sense to anyone? There are many of these posts that are not helping anyone, please read through this thread or any of the books people have linked. It is a hard practice but it sounds like you are trying TOO hard, don't worry about projecting, spend some time learning about yourself and your body through meditation...

my 2 tips for your improvement:

1. I think a LOT of people here are trying to astral project when they get to bed in the evening...this is not going to be a very beneficial way of practicing or expanding your meditative abilities.
2. Stop trying so hard! An 15 minute meditative session can be far more enlightening and exciting!

Hope this helps buddy, really rooting for everyone but I can't stress enough that it is a million times easier when you're not sleepy.

TGG

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by annefran

don't fight it... many experience this and some even try to create the technique by calling for assistance from their higher self

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
In the first time I have try to make this kind of journeys, I wanted it to much, so it don't work.
After some time, I have think: okay, maybe I can't do it! So I concentrated my minds on other things. One day, as i meditated, it happened. Since that day i make these trips often. And i accompany many poeple, who wants to learn it.

I think if you want it to much, than it don't run. But in the moment you don't think about it or believe in it, than it maybe happen

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vereny

I hear what you're saying! I also have problems when i'm trying very hard. Last night I was doing really well, was flipping around inside my body and vibrating like crazy, then suddenly I thought 'any minute now!' and BAM- all vibrations stopped, i was thinking about something completely different and I was WIDE awake...grrrr.....ah well, hopefully I can get a decent session in after work! If only I could project while I'm commuting!!!

TGG

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
For me this journeys are not to have fun, okay not all the time

Most of the time I do it, because it is a good way for me to heal poeple with my energy, when they life far away from me.
This journeys has help me to find me and has help me to fight against some dependance and my depressions.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Is there any known cure for RLS? I know I have posted about this problem before but I am at my wits' end. is there anything that can help it? It has progressively gotten worse for me and i cannot hold still for long enough to become relaxed. I even move in my sleep. The movement in my sleep has caused muscle spasms in my back and the sensations seem to just get worse as the days go by. I would love to be able to even attempt this properly again, but they way things are going I might be out of luck. How can I relax if I am forced to move? I get so close then the blasted sensations just move me and I lose my trance. It may seem like this sensation may be resistible but it is not. It will get stronger and stronger until I move. Imagine an itch that gets infinitely worse as you ignore it. It starts as a twinge and gets to the point(if ignored) that it feels like a cattle prod is going off in my leg(or arm, but mostly legs are the problem). I want to make progress so badly and I still stubbornly try, but this is one of the most terrible reasons in my opinion for being hindered in trying to do this.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
please, i make this post not out of desperation, but neccessity. i come from a severely christian family, but i know there is more than one god, or no god. i know that most humans cannot comprehend what is around them. i have meditated almost every day for 3 years. i have almost made it to the plane, but i don't know what is stopping me. i seek knowledge, and this is the only way i can be granted true knowledge. i will check this thread again if it is still active. i am confident that i can enter the astral plane, and i have a strong aura and chakra, but it still hasn't helped yet. i even tried to implore one of the "elementals" to assist me i refuse to say gods. but im not even sure i can contact them from this reality. I am still young, and that should be an advantage, but i have failed every attempt.

anyone that could help, please i ask you to do so,rather it be encouraging words or a gental astral push. i wish not to be contacted directly unless you really can help. thank you for reading.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I wanted to post my progress here.

About 4 days ago while waking up to the radio on my alarm clock. I was falling in and out of consciousness and all of a sudden saw my ceiling up close for a split second. I didn't feel anything, or hear anything. It was just a very clear vision and only for a short while.

I had another this morning. I saw a brown house (no clue why). I attempted to maintain control of the vision but as I woke more and more the vision became harder to hold until it was a faint image at the end of a tunnel that was closing.

If I make any further progress I'll keep you all informed ;-)

Obsidience

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I also often travell on astral level. So I have contact to many different types of things. Like dragons, unicorns, animals and other live forms.

I also heal with my energy it often has helped me by different things. A good friend of mine is also a shaman she often travell on astral level, too.

So what have you saw on your travelling and to which live forms have you contact?

Jeanne

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Awesome this thread is still alive !! started to follow it when it just started.. great!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
I started reading this from the beginning and skipped 50 or so pages..
so, sorry if im speaking out of term or anything....
and i know requests have been coming in letf right and centre...
but i would love to have a chat with the ''Yanker''....
your annonimity would remain well and truly intact...
and i dont expect a spiritual six flags ride as it would scare the beegeebees out of me...but would love to talk to you
about your experiences....
with thanks either way...
chris and his bike

wow I NEVER saw this post at all.....what page is it on?
How long ago was that?
Seems as I have been remiss in my thread tending duties.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join