It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
(the origonal title of this thread was OOBE...CAN YOU??) OOBE=out of body experiance

I have a lifes goal of achieving CONSCIOUS OOBE~~ and as of yet dont have any recall of events relating.....nuttin, nadda, zip...........
In Robert Monroe's books he speaks of beings that are so adept at this, they can yank you out and take you with them......

So I am posing the request to any adepts out there who would be willing~~~~please, lets begin a conversation, so we could get to know one another enough, to SEE if it something you might be willing to do for me~~~~~~~?
I am asking for a good YANK OUT here.....I am an adult, and fully responsible for my own actions......I just cant seam to break the barrier here on my own

I do understand WHAT I am asking for here~~~~I AM a bit nervous about this issue......but I am NOT affraid!...
and brave enough to ask the ATS members with this ability for help...........

Thank you in advance for your possible consideration of a travel partner

Please u2u me if this form of public discussion is NOT to your tastes~~~~~~~perfectly understandable.

anyone wishing to make a comment is welcome here as well~~advise is always nice!

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
(this is my second attempt at writting this, I am SO EXITED I deleted the first one by accident!)

IT REALLY HAPPENED!!! CONSCIOUS OOBE!!!!

I cant say when it started but I KNOW when it ended......I was back fully awake at 2:40am.........

I turned off the light and was falling asleep, but I was not quite out yet............
Suddenly the sound of wind rushing filled my ears....like the sound you hear if you stick your head out of a fast moving car...........and I just KNEW this person was IN THE ROOM with me and what was about to happen.....I got SO EXITED I thought it might hinder the prosess, so I was like "calm down, calm down dont be affraid!"
I could tell I was being pulled, and was halfway out, but was feeling like I was stuck in the lower part of my body........and I FELT an arm reach around my weist and gentelly YANK my out...........AND OUT I CAME!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There I was, floating in my room, IN AWE, and then I got all exited and started to bounce around, and I intentionally BOUNCED THROUGH THE WALL from my room into the living room....................out of the livingroom wall to outside.....AND THE STARS WERE SO BEAUTIFULL, I was spinning round and round AND I WAS FLYING TO THE STARS!!!!!OMG! THIS REALLY WAS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!!!!

I learned that you have no voice out of body....and needed to THINK my intentions to my friend....and I was thinking..."DONT LEAVE ME! LETS GO TO THE STARS!!!!".........and I got the 'impression' from my friend that I was rather like a naughty child, and they seamed rather amused...........but at this juncture they led me back into the house....and PUT me back into my body BOOM!
I knew it was all done for the 'wind' sound was gone.....and at this point I came fully awake, eyes wide open AND aware retaining all memories of this most momentus event.... I looked at the clock.

I then got out of bed and awoke my roomate and told then what had taken place!..............then I jumped up and down and hugged myself!....and did a couple of little cheers!!!! Then came to the computor to come to this site and write these things down to document the event.................A FULLY CONSCIOUS OUT OF BODY TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REAL DEAL NO SHAM!!!!!!! I AM NOT TELLING TALES!!!!!! THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!

MY MOST PROFOUND THANKS to my new ATS friend who shall remain anonymus....U R AMAZING!...THATS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER EXPERIANCED IN THIS LIFETIME TO DATE........(way better than giving birth)

ANYTIME you think you want some company feel FREE to come and get me!!!! I am all yours!!!!!!!!!!!!

(now I MUST MUST learn to do this on my own steam and so far I have failed... its NOT easy).........I will never forget the sound of the wind (solarwind?the sound of the soul RUSHING out?) I shall think of this as the sound of YOU...........I cannot THANK YOU enough......

THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF THIS ABILITY IN HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!!!!!THERE IS NO DOUBT WE EXIST BEYOND OUR MORTAL BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
today the day AFTER last night lol....I am thinking about a return to church for me............or at the very least a clean up of my 'Spiritual act'.............because for me "Church' is in my heart....

Because of THIS very experiance I was able to quit smoking......cold turkey 7 days tobacco free now. Working on raising my viberatory frequency, so this task might come easier? seam less daunting?..............cleaning up my body, .........

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
im sorry, but first i dont see anything here really worth looking into. are you even trying to be serious? especially the caps and hundreds of exclaimation points, theyre not adding to credibility here. all this is going to do is fuel the fire of the naysayers here. sorry, but this belongs in bts, if it belongs anywhere at all.

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Naysayers are welcome.....for all beings have an opinion.......
I beg to differ with you forsaken, on the point this has NO value , for it certainly would run under the heading of 'PARANORMAL STUDIES'...as I have worked on this issue for 30 years with zero results... I read books about it, meditated on it and I am surely STUDYING this prosses.
I get brave~ (or dumb?) ~enough to post a plea to any who would HELP me in this quest, and I was answered in THE MOST AMAZING WAY POSSIBLE!...
I am being serious, I am NOT writting a STORY to be freeky, or I would have created a heading under ATS STORIES.............this was a REAL EVENT...........I believe it IS worth sharing with any who is also interested in such...

(Sorry I am such a lame typer...and all the caps and exclamation points are because I am trying to convey MY emotional reaction to this event.)

THANK YOU AGAIN MY ANONYMUS OOBE ADEPT!
I will never forget..........NEVER

+10 more 
posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The writing is more than a little excited. The odd caps are not painful to the eye. I see interest value in the description of these experiences, and I would not be one to judge them as being invalid in the eyes of the 'traveller'.

In six and a half hours, a fellow ATS member provided an astral travel tour, free of charge, for an initiate, it says here.

Why cast harsh judgment?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
thank you MaskedAvatar for existing with an open mind...

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I would like to speak to this person that helped you out. I have recently gotten interested in OOBE'S and have gotten really close but didnt leave my body. I need someone to help me ! Can someone that can help me U2U me? By help I mean assisting me out of my body like in real life.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm very pleased for you, I have tried OBE but have never been successful, guess I'm one of the people it will never work for.

As for the walking through walls, did you feel any sensation during it?

Well Done!

dz

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ricta I share the same fate as you. I have tried for a long, long time to have an OOBE. I can't ever seem to grasp it. Lots of times I just fall asleep.

I have no problems meditating. I can usually meditate to the point where most of my body is numb, but I can still kinda feel my legs. It's hard cause I get a really weird feeling in my legs and it requires me to shift around. Once I shift, I have to start over again for the most part.

Either way, I've never been able to have a true OOBE. Anyone have any tips Ricta and I could use?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I will take the information about this person that they gave me in confidence to my grave.

I CAN tell you they are reading this thread for thats HOW they initiated contact to me via u2u .....my best advise is to write down what you you are seeking (like you allready have) and hope for the best. I can tell you this person is an ATS member, but not posting on this thread to remain anonymus.....but they ARE reading it, so good luck to you in your quest. Be very respectfull and ask NICELY.......

I can also tell you it was very much a real life experiance, not dreamlike in any manner.....its the REAL DEAL! I no longer have any doubt after my personal OOBE tour. Once again good luck.

(and no I didnt FEEL any sensation going through the walls...but it was like a barrier....like a thickness...)

and once again THANK YOU my new AMAZING friend!!

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Everytime I try to meditate I fall asleep!!

Has anyone got any tips for meditating? Like what you should be doing and thinking when you try to have an OBE?

Is there any risks involved, is there a chance you might not get back to your body or you could die?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I was reading this last night and found it very interesting. I too have been interesting in Astral travel for a while but have not yet succeeded, And would VERY much so like to.

If the person who helped you could also help me..it to would be very appreciated.

Thankyou.

Send a U2U if you like and we will have a chat.

BTW...Howq did they know Who it was they had to pull out and where to find you? Also doesn't it mean that they have to pull you out while they are astral traveling themselves? So having to be asleep at the same time? Os because there is no time....it is not necesary to be asleep at the same time?

Also....Why did they decide to throw you pretty quickly back into your body? Because i know i would love to check out the astral world for a bit, and not get thrown back into my body before i would like to.

Anyways thnx and plz reply

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
How do you do it?

I wanna try it

Always been intrested in how to achieve different states

Plz msg me if you know how/have any info

Carnt hurt to try

I also tryed Lucid dreaming and overall failed (Dont know how to achive the state at start)

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Crash]

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Crash]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You WILL receive it in the astral world. Upon meditation, you can ask, for help to escape the body at the crucial moment "in between" wakefulness and sleep. Maintain awareness to this moment and allow the body to relax until you do not feel "physical" anymore.

Focus and ask someone or ask your "higher self" for help.

Inviting someone else to help you, is an open door which some do not choose to open. I am in no way implying this is a "dangerous" choice, for I believe there is no real danger here. But negativity is to be avoided for a successful experience. Awareness of negativity will cut off your experience totally and make youfeel vulnerable.

I requested someone help me and when I "felt" hands I simply woke up because it was startling. I get stuck often.

Focus and meditation will take you into projection. Personal problems can affect concentration and limit your chances of "getting out".

Clear your mind and think about any "problems" so that thought doesnt interfere and affect concentration.

Comfortably, find the method that best brings you to the brink of sleep. Focus on awareness and projecting. Ignore sensations and hallucination which naturally accompany the process.

As you feel the "slip" or hear noises or feel vibrations, that is your signal, to attempt to move your astral fingers ann hands and attempt to roll out or sit up out of the physical.

Sometimes, simply the focus on a place or a person will project you directly to them. This is a more direct method of escape.
If you wonder whether it was a dream or a projection, then most likely it was a dream.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thx for the advice

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Good advice, I am going to try this right now. can you just be sleeping when your visitor comes to pull you out? Like can you be fully asleep and in the middle of the night you just wakeup and feel something tugging on your body? Or would it be like you instantly wake up once the person pulled you out?

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Ricta]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
...moisted fruits or vegetables (:barf
to get an OBE.

There are also some Mushroom wich I can use too.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
wow i am very intruiged in this topic and hav tried on many occasions 2 achieve this but it is jus 2 hard, but i am glad it has worked 4 sum1 else, o and thanx very much 4 the advice

(ps. wud very much appreiciate a link or more advice into this subject if possible, thank you
)

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have worked on this for 23 years, reading, study, and meditation and thus far found NO success. Hence why I asked for help.......
Yes the 'person' pulling you out must also be in the astral body.......from this Astral state theyre energys can sync with you astral energys, and that is how they are abel to coax you out......they CAN find you no matter where you are if they know 'things' about you, rather like remote viewing. They can FEEL you with theyre phychi....I gave this person my name and talked to them a bit about my life, wich gave them a FOCUS.....plus my Avatar is a real picture of me....MOSTLY we discussed IDEAS.....wich also helps them to find you, sharing like minds.......

(Ive read in books that an astral traveler CAN find just about ANYBODY living or dead if they know whom they are seeking out)

I am unsure as to if you NEED to be sleeping or not....I was resting when they came for me and NOT asleep yet, but VERY DEEPLY relaxed.....I di NOT know they were coming or I may have been to exited.....they picked the time, and made the attempt (successfull btw lol) I just KNEW they were trying when I heard the rushing wind sound...I COULD have opened my eyes and started jumping around for joy but I made myself stay still....staying CALM and TRUSTING that it could happen if I dont let my mind get all busy and noisey... so I forced myself to remain very relaxed and open.............I dont think it would matter one iota where on the planet you reside if such a person was willing to help you OUT.

I am of the belief that I was brought back so soon, because its VERY diffucult for one being to CONTROL another,( free will and all) and I was so new to this travel and so exited, that this person didnt have much of a chioce to hang out very long with me. I think they came and showed me the reality of the action.....allowing my the awareness of this event, without LOOSING me somewhere on the Astral plane. I have read that sometimes folks DONT come back....maybe they choose to stay? maybe they get lost?......I have read that while you are gone from your body negative energys COULD possibly come into it and inhabit it (along the lines of demonic posestion).......
There is a clinic on Virginia, or West Virginia (one of the Virginias in the USA) called the MONROE INSTITUTE....and they use sound frequencys to help you to pop out of your body, in a clinic type surrounding. Theyre focus is to help you out of your body.......

My personal results were VERY positive...........as you can see by reading this thread.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join