It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KANSAS... no more....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
ok ... here it is ....

mutts we are ..

As much as some want to cling to the ideals .... its time to open up the peepers and see the for reals...

911 was an inside job. The truth ..needs no defense ... don't even start.

After listening to ATS' OWN Mr Mark Allin ,,and John Barbour ..pretty much confirm without a shadow ... that the CIA was in on JFKs MURDER ......

when will we realize that this upstart little country ... a MELTING POT of rebels and slaves ....

was dealt with pretty damn quickly? ..and shown ... who is in charge.....

the media is bought ... and we are winding down ... brainswashed.... we are like a ship with a crew that has jumped overboard ..

YOU may care ..but those who we ''elected" ..are safely away with bundles of dollars as lifevests.... NOONE is at the wheel ...

and when they wish ..Pres Obama will have his power stripped cuz of a wayward birth..and we will be laughed at and ripped apart...

nice try little upstart...... "sure was a good idea ..till greed got in the way".....

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
what exactly has obama done that is so good?
i'm a canadian, btw, so i'm just curious.
kinda looks like he's spending your grandchildren into debt, even.

they're all the same, imo, and blindly following obama because of (?) is exactly what "they're counting on, imo.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't get how this relates to the subject, "KANSAS... no more...."

Please read your posts back to yourself before posting them, and see if they make sense. If it did make sense to you, please seek help.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
well.... hope I didnt come off obamaaaaaa

not.

maybe shouldn't have used the word President

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldat401

wish I could spell it out to you.

seek education.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

I guess I am being obtuse..... and missed the correlation to Kansas....

good group........ insightful........ especially "the Pinnacle".....

Welcome to ATS, BTW. Did you know that I wore your avatar's headdress probably before you were born? Yep. Olden days. Punk days. Groups I played in that nobody has ever heard of.

So. Here's the thing, long as we're free-associating our thoughts and all............ Do you really think the people of the U.S. will ever be successful in bringing a suit to court that requires the aforementioned ponying-up of the President's documents? naaaaaaahh. You're safe. It'll never happen.

Mutts we are. True dat. Mutts we will be, and therefore our duty to diversity the gene pool.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
"We're not in Kansas anymore" from the wizard of Oz.

At least this is my take on the title. OP let me know if I am right or wrong.

Edit to say I agree with your post but guess some may not have seen the Wizard of Oz.

So is Kansas the US we use to think we lived in?

[edit on 2-6-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldat401

removed a rebuttal to the obtuse

[edit on 2-6-2009 by heyo]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This thread belongs somewhere in Kansas. And it might need a visit from the Secret Service. All I know if I got a creepy feeling from the original poster's generated text. I need a mental scrub right now...Ronald Reagan's former astrologer should do the trick....

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-6-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Oh my God...

Dorothy......

Marsha Brady AND Mrs. Cleaver......

alll I was tryin to say was... nice illuision of choice.... right-left-center-anti-for- you THOUGHT you had a voice ...

but the whole time you were ours.... Oh my god the laughter form the media3dspecialeffects boys....

bend over.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I guess the OP was going for artistic... as in if it accessible its not art!

Any ways. America is a melting pot but even a melting pot has guarded borders and integrity of the contents.

Obama for Supreme D.O.O.P. Commander.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Im confused this seems more like a rant to me. but then again that is just me.

top topics

join