It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Swarms!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Im sure this has been discussed but i know there are new members everyday and this footage is very intriguing, especially starting at :52. How was this not headline news at the time? Balloons? I dont think so, just by the way they move, and dont hit each other is interesting, along with the illumination.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
wow, not sure why this post isnt at the top of the hot list, but it got my attention! wow is all i can say. great post and keep up the good work

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

yeah, thats what i was thinking as well, but it may have been posted before and thats why it isnt. My theory about these fleets is they decided to show themselves in part of disclosure. People are talking of disclosure from the President, government, etc...when its really going to come from the sky itself

The UFO's are disclosing for us, but we need word from a government that we dont already trust??!! Im sure if this is ET spacecraft, they can cloak themselves and maybe a malifunction happened and were uncloaked. Or did it on purpose thinking, "wow, these Earthlings have video tape of this and STILL DONT BELIEVE?? WTF??"

Maybe the ET's come down with their offspring, and show Earth, maybe we are their relatives and are showing what we go through versus their life. Maybe we are a "Scared Straight" program for other Planets? Who knows im just throwing out my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hmmm yes...This looks legit but can`t this be easily faked by the camera photographers?Please tell me where you found this video and where it happened.UFO`s usually come in swarms try going onto www.youtube.com... and search "UFO swarms" there.Because before i saw a legit video like this one the internet i just don`t know where i found it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

it could be possibly faked - anything can now-a-days, but i was just looking up random UFO Vids and came across that one and found it very intriguing. It happened in Mexico, atleast the footage @ :52.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I remember seing that video on msn news or something! Some interesting footage, but it keeps being brought up by ITN and other amature news teams.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sorry about the bad links...Can someone explain how to embed a YouTube videon on this post?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

to embed youtube vids, you simply copy the numbers on the URL of youtube page, and on the upper right hand corner you hit the yotube video and paste it there. i look forward to seeing your videos!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
why do you never see thes Swarms or balls of what could be anything zip off or warp out , the footage just starts and than it just stops i dont bye any of the lowrez light ball vids

you never see them zipp away because thay dont.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Insubordinate Soul]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Insubordinate Soul

hey i agree with you - but you never know, maybe the camera died - who knows? i wish we could have seen them dissapear or just take off, but come on, this is pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Amazing video!

I'm wondering what those aliens goal is.

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

I personally think their agenda is to watch us, they've most likely been visiting for yeeeaaarrsss. Disclosure wont come from our government, but it going to be from the skies. I cant give you proof of this, only my gut feeling. And in the video i showed, i believe thats how they will let us know, not just flying over, but also a landing. IMO

top topics

join