It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Calling in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hello all,

I have been stalking these forums for a number of months now and I figured that it is time to come out of the shadows, sign up and introduce myself.

Unfortunately I'm not an alien, reptilian or a mind reading kitten but I still have some views and some questions that I look forward to sharing.

A little more about me:

I currently live in the United Kingdom where I am studying towards a degree in Computing. I have a huge interest in conspiracy theories and alternative views however I am largely scepticle about the theories concerning visitations by UFO's or Aliens.

I have recently been having some psychic experiences that I will talk about in detail in a later date and it would be nice to have your opinion on whether you think that they are coincidence or possible something more.

Thats about it for now, I really look forward to getting to know you all. You seem like a broad-minded, intellectual bunch which makes a nice change!

Feel free to fire my off a Private Message as I am always up for a chat!

UK_OWEN, out!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hello. Glad to see that you have decided to join ATS. I look forward to seeing all that you have to bring to the table.

Peace and love!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thank you very much - great to see you are a fan of John Lennon

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I'm sure you will feel at home in no time!! Glad to have you join up and im sure we will being seeing you around the board,

I look forward to reading your experiences! If you need any help be sure to drop me a message, I'm more than happy to help,

Have fun!

Asala

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Lovely warm welcome asala, thanks very much!

UK_Owen

top topics

join