It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why June 2009??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
On this and other forums like this one (ATS still the most informative one). Does there seem to be an overwhelming conclusion that June 2009 is when things finally start to go wrong.

From Webbots to Nostro. I have been seeing alot of cases where people seem to think June. Just wondering what people here think. Could this be the month things are set in motion for total choas?

Or is it just another in a line of total failures for doom predictors?

You see things like......

Stock market finally crashes.
PX finally visible
Nostro's end predictions start to happen.
Bible end times
Tribulation.

The list seems to go on and on and from what ive seen alot seem to think this is the month it is all set in motion.

Thoughts? Ideas, reasoning?

Or could we be seeing that all to famous saying.

"self fulfilling prediction."

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Don't forget the tsunami

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

LOL to true. By why is this month widely believed as the month everything starts to decline?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
July too seems to be coming up a bit. The latest of course being the supposed solar flare according to the 'jellyfish' crop circle. You have to admit though that just when you think things are bad and have to get better soon, something else happens.
But really it is human nature and we can only trust and believe what is in our hearts. Try to keep positive, as difficult as it may be, and not let it all overcome you.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Actually the solar flare is supposed to happen on July 7 according to the new crop circle but the deadline for ufo disclosure by the disclosure project is by the end of June.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I agree, and believe me I find the whole thing most fasinating over scary. I dont really prescribe to the notion that everything is going to come crashing down in the next month or 2 for that matter.

I do believe though that there is a hightened belief out there that we (the human race) are coming to a crossroads of sorts. Do I perosnally believe it, yes and no. I have faith in the human race that we can overcome and come out stronger. But I seem to be in the minority on that feeling.

Like I said there are lots out there that believe this month, or next as you say ( looked back and your right July is a prominent date as well or so it seems,) that everything is going to come crashing down, or at least start spiralling and that noone will be able to deny it after this month (or next).

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's hard to place a excact date when the SHTF, but one thing for sure is the downward slide is speeding up at an amazing rate from one day to the next.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I thought the timtable was for Obama to disclose by May 31 or they would do it for him? Or did they push the date back another month. Because if thats the case then it sounds like they have no proof and are trying to Bluff the U.S. government into doing it. Which I cant see happening.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I can't believe nobody has discussed July 11th as a possible important date. Our President gave an interesting speech regarding his first 100 days in office. He said his first 100 days were so successfull that he would complete his next 100 days in office in just 72 days and that on the 73rd day he would rest. If you start counting from July 11th to December 21, 2012 there is 1260 days. For you fans of Bible Prophecy, you will recognize the number 1260. It is 3.5 years long, half of the tribulation. If this is the beginning of the tribulation we can expect to see the two witnesses make a public appearance and maybe even the AC. If the president plans on resting on the 73rd day, does that mean someone else will be doing his job? At the end of the 1260 days the witnesses will be killed and their dead bodies will be lying in the street for 3.5 days and the whole world will be giving each other presents. Sounds like Christmas?

Just some food for thought I got from David Flynn.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by hardamber]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

Yeah they did push it back another month because and the reason was they want the gov to have enough time to prepare because of the current economic state we are in.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Sounds like a bluff to me man. I doubt they actually have any evidence and was hoping to bluff the government. Now dont get me wrong, I do believe the aliens are around and possibley visiting. But I doubt they have the proof they need to force the US into a corner.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Your right, if they found evidence they would have released it as soon as possible. Unless they are so sure of this evidence that 100% proves ET, they figured might as well give the government a chance to disclose because the truth is coming out anyway. Keep in mind that if the government isn't the one to disclose, there is a very good chance of a revolution/civil war.
This might be why.

[edit on 6/2/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The Antichrist is due to come to power June 21, 2009 to begin his
42 month reign.
Add 42 months and see December 21, 2012 !!!

He will reign from Rome , Italy.
Look for the Mark of the Beast. 666

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It seems that somthing is supposed to happen and many of us know this and think it. Could the end have somthing to do with the whole thing, if many many people think it, it will happen. I cant remember what its called (someone help me out). But it seems like that. I mean I'm not saying its going to happen, its at the back of my mind, the thought never leaves my head, but still I wouldnt freak the heck out. The calmer you are during chaos the better your chance to survive. Yea its scary, but keep a cool, level head and you can save yourself and others. Keep positive is all I can say.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This month marks the 3 1/2 year mark until Dec. 21, 2012. There is a large school of thought that believes that this month will be the beginning of a cycle of tribulation,if you will, of exactly 3 1/2 years of total crap then the rapture and then 3 1/2 more years or even worse crap and then the final judgement. Sometime in this period there will be a brief period of peace and prosperity but that will be a false peace but many will be fooled and take this so called mark of the beast. These are certain beliefs that SOME christians think will happen. Not all christians believe this. Many christians believe that the rapture will happen right before the 7 year period of tribulation begins, some believe the rapture will happen the moment before the final judgement. The sad part about the whole christian bible thing is that during the 'council of nycea' large parts of the original bible were simple discarded and the book you see today was put forward as the last word on what christians are allowed to read. Exactly how much of the bible was hidden away is not certain but most scholars believe that if you take todays bible and put 16 more on top of it that would represent how much was excluded from the text you see today. Mind boggling I know but none the less quite likely true. Anyway I hope this helps. I know I went at this from a christian point of view but I do know that June 2009 marks exactly 3 1/2 years until Dec, 21 2012.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I am not too sure, at least yet, that anything dramatic will happen on June, but who knows.

There have been an increase in UFO sightings, and this could be a sign of something mayor about to occur.

For all of my life i have been very intitive, but for about a week or so my dream/visions have not been about any of the dream/visions of war, and what seems to be prison camps for regular Americans, but I have gone back to seeing and experiencing the lives of others, last night my dream/vision was of me being my own dad.

My father in Cuba was a teacher, but also worked part time in a bodega where my grandfather worked, and was a singer/guitarist.

I saw myself as him, and saw things that apparenlty happened to him and his band. I spent one hour talking to my father on the phone about it, and everything i dreamt happened to him, and there were things he had never told me before that there was no way i could have known. I am not sure why i saw that, but anyway, so far the dream/visions of war/prisons have stopped for now.

And before anybody starts making any comments about illegal drugs, i don't take any illegal drugs.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

From what I have read, July not June is the month.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I've heard June or July, but nothing will be seen in the MSM. It will be a small thing.. something that's not a big deal, until later... more like December when finally everyone actually sees it coming.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonking76
I've heard June or July, but nothing will be seen in the MSM. It will be a small thing.. something that's not a big deal, until later... more like December when finally everyone actually sees it coming.

I guess all that remains to be done is sit and wait for it to happen or not happen

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well things are going very badly wrong for Gordon Brown and his Labour Party, it looks as if 'The Powers That Be', intend him to be driven from office.
It's beginning to look like they are planning a General Election right now, sometime this month, June.
Something's definitely going on, a master plan is being played out.

Regards,

Horsegiver.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join